Birdeye

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

515 opiniones

Antonio
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Mi experiencia Birdeye

Revisado el 30/3/2022

A sido buena asta ahora

Puntos a favor

Su capacidad de procesar datos en particular es muy buena ña recomiendo en lo personal a mi me gusta

Desventajas

Que en ocasiones es un poco tardado ,pero puede mejorar eso estaría genial

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Antonio! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and choosing Birdeye!

Nick

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best choice for review management platforms

Revisado el 24/7/2020

I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

Puntos a favor

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Desventajas

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

Sprout Social, Trustpilot y Podium

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

We could whitelabel BirdEye and they had very attractive packages if you were purchasing many licenses for clients. They also have great integrations like with SIKKA that allows us to automate the collection of reviews for our dental clients.

Respuesta de BirdEye Traducir a español

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Thad

Good product, but flawed

Revisado el 24/8/2022

The support team really wants to do a good job and can make up for the product's shortcomings. Issues pop up, naturally, as we come across unique instances, etc., and our Account Manager is great about working with us on finding resolutions.

Puntos a favor

Birdeye's ability to integrate with a wide variety of patient management systems (PMS) for review generation is exceptional and sets this product apart from anything else we can find. Our clients use a wide variety of PMSs, and Birdeye integrates with nearly all of them. If they don't they'll work on finding a solution to bring automation to the system.

Desventajas

We have a large number of clients that use this system and during the sales process we were told that all we needed to do was provide a CSV of their names & locations, and the onboarding team would handle it. Unfortunately, that was not the case. We had to manually configure a profile for each of our clients.

Also, the continually cross market to existing clients. For example, we have a client that has multiple locations. Most of the locations are managed through our Birdeye account, while one location has it's own Birdeye account not tied to us. The manager of that one location continues to receive messages from Birdeye saying that they really should bring the other locations onboard and also says that nothing is being done with the locations we manage. Every time they send a message we request that Birdeye flag that the other locations are in our account - for some reason they won't. It's been a major issue for some of our larger clients with multiple locations spread across different Birdeye accounts.

Grade.us

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Birdeye's integration with our client's patient management systems was a game changer.

Software anterior

Yext y Grade.us

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Amazing, thorough feedback, Thad! We are looking into your feedback and our team will be on top of enhancing the features for our customer's continued success. Thank you for the awareness and for being a wonderful Birdeye partner!

Amy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Reputation Solicitation Is Fantastic

Revisado el 23/8/2022

Very difficult onboarding process, limited support when issues arise. Directory listing service is not up to par with other providers like text.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to integrate practice mgmt systems with the birdeye review solicitation API.

Desventajas

integrating with multiple locations or locations on cloud based servers

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amy!

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for Dentists

Revisado el 24/8/2022

Biggest benefit has been a significant increase in reviews for our practices that have integrated with the software. They start to see immediate results that continue in the long-term as well.

Puntos a favor

Best thing for us about Birdeye is the integrations with multiple dental patient management systems. Most offices don't want to take the time to learn a new platform so integration is key and Birdeye has the most options.

Desventajas

Support is all about closing tickets and not really about fixing problems.

BrightLocal, Weave y Podium

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Yext owns your profiles in the platforms so if you leave you have to start from scratch. Not good.

Software anterior

Yext

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Birdeye had the most depth of dental system integrations of all the platforms

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris!

Robbie
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, light years ahead the competitor platform

Revisado el 19/8/2022

Puntos a favor

The implementation setup was easy with full support from Birdeye. The software platform is so easy to use and has a great reporting section. Also you can have automatic responses go out for good reviews.

Desventajas

Can't fault it for much, the custom set up for reveiew responses could have been labelled easier, so if a 3 star review came in, a 3 star auto response goes out. That would be helpful.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Thank you for sharing your success story with us, Robbie! We appreciate you being a Birdeye customer!

Jennifer
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

Where have you been???

Revisado el 27/7/2022

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

Puntos a favor

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

Desventajas

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Thank you for the amazing thorough feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Lynette
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Birdeye is an Excellent Product

Revisado el 29/7/2022

Excellent

Puntos a favor

I have used Birdeye for over a decade and it just keeps getting better with more applications that help my firm get reviews, surveys, text messages and chat with potential clients. And so much more that I have not used yet. I absolutely love it! I have not found another company which would be as helpful or with Birdeye's excellent reputation. And the support is above the top! They are also careful to comply with Google rules regarding reviews. For all that and more I highly recommend Birdeye!

Desventajas

I cannot think of anything I like the least about this software. It's all great!

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Happy to hear, Lanette! Thank you so much for sharing! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Roni

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Important to build your business

Revisado el 15/8/2022

Easy to maneuver software. Support always available put in your pocket easy to contact . Issues are resolved quickly.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn and work with.support easy to contact and quick when solving issues.

Desventajas

Cannot personalize messages that go out to clients.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Hi Roni! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with Birdeye!

Rebecca
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A game-changer for our company

Revisado el 30/8/2022

Great experience! Easy to use and manage and has been really beneficial and time saving for our company.

Puntos a favor

Our company needed to increase our online presence and Birdeye has been an excellent online reputation management system. Our employees are able to use it with one click of a button and we have seen a great increase in our star rating. It is a great way to get feedback from our clients and monitor our service.

Desventajas

There are some times that the contacts don't seem to update well. Would like more options for Salesforce integration to have template choices from that end.

Christina

Reviews with ease

Revisado el 23/8/2022

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use, and how you can implement clients CMS systems so it. gets even easier. If they aren't, I love how it is so simple to enter a name.

Desventajas

More programs that it can integrate with. Like Rapport is a big one, and sometimes integrations break and we are not told that they are until last minute. If we could be emailed when it is broken so we could fix it that would be great.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Thanks for sharing, Christina!

Amy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

Revisado el 30/4/2021

Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Desventajas

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times.
More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Grade.us, ReviewBuzz y Podium

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Nearby Now lacked the ability to automate on a number of platforms. It also did not offer the variety of customizations that Birdeye does. Our company wanted to focus more on earning third-party reviews, whereas Nearby Now focused more so on earning first-party reviews on their platform first which we do not find as valuable as Google and Facebook.

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

It offered the most for what we were looking for in a product: customization, multiple methods to generate reviews on, focus on 3rd party review generation, cost-effective, and automation.
Mark

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

Revisado el 22/7/2020

I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

Puntos a favor

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Desventajas

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Razones para elegir Birdeye

The functionality of JTurner's reputation platform is years behind. While a great source for data/research, it's not the best tool to use for this service. Luckily, I was able to identify that as an issue within weeks of entering my role.

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

While both products serve their certain purposes, Birdeye's consistent growth of their service/platform and connectivity to other things made it an easy decision. Truthfully, all of these platforms are nods away from being the "same thing" but Birdeye sticks out because of the support you get along the way.
Jessica
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Revisado el 30/1/2020

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Puntos a favor

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Desventajas

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Respuesta de BirdEye Traducir a español

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Revisado el 7/5/2019

Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Puntos a favor

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience.

We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape.

It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc...

Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Desventajas

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

BirdEye seems more scalable.
Janai

Great Product

Revisado el 22/2/2022

I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Puntos a favor

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Desventajas

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Nicole

Terrific Business Software

Revisado el 7/5/2019

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Puntos a favor

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Desventajas

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Samantha

Birdeye: The Obvious Choice

Revisado el 4/2/2022

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to grow their business online. 10/10

Puntos a favor

My favorite part about this software is how user-friendly it is. We work with small businesses and help them gain reviews, and it is so easy walking them through the system. Not only is it user-friendly but it is visually appealing when you are using the software, or even receiving a request from the system.

Desventajas

I would like to see more opportunities with integration, and more hands-on help with solving issues when it comes to integrating.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your recommendation! If you ever need assistance, you can contact our support team at support@birdeye.com. So happy the platform has been easy to use and that you find it visually appealing!

Evan
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

Revisado el 14/6/2022

Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

Puntos a favor

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

Desventajas

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Melanie

Birdeye Feedback

Revisado el 4/2/2022

Overall, my experience using birdeye has been great. Their customer service has been top-notch and this software is much more useful than other softwares that I have used.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about this product is ease of use. It is not only easy for me and my team to use but easy to introduce to our clients and have them use it as well. This software is very user-friendly and that is a critical element for us to have our clients use it as well.

Desventajas

I think there are some small features that could be tweaked and a few glitches that need to be looked into. Things like when the review monitoring somehow becomes disconnected and has to be manually fixed. Also, the feature that shows when a user actually leaves a review on Google. Next to their name in the contact section, it shows a green ten. Now I understand what that means but that definitely can confuse some people at first if not told what it means.

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Yay! We really enjoy hearing customer success stories, so thank you for sharing Melanie. So happy the platform has been easy to use and was the solution that fixed the problem!

Lisa

Are you the best ?

Revisado el 20/1/2019

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Puntos a favor

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Desventajas

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn

Game Changer

Revisado el 23/7/2020

We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Puntos a favor

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Desventajas

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Respuesta de BirdEye Traducir a español

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Jr

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

Revisado el 4/2/2022

The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

Puntos a favor

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Desventajas

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Better performance all around--best move we could have made! Highly recommend to others.

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

BirdEye is more of a partner

Respuesta de Birdeye Traducir a español

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!

Tim
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Greatly increased our online reviews!

Revisado el 26/6/2020

We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Puntos a favor

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Desventajas

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

I liked the ease of use and the pricing was right for us at the time.

Respuesta de BirdEye Traducir a español

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

YOVANA
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Greatest Investment for our Company

Revisado el 7/4/2021

We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

Puntos a favor

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Desventajas

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Firebase

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Better price and outstanding perks.