TEA Software

Threat engagement analytics platform

5/5 (2 opiniones)
Rich S.
Traducir con Google

We have found TEA Software Pay Per Click service to be nothing short of Awesome!

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 13/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Puntos a favor

In a very short span of time we have gone from paying Google Adwords 20% of our revenue to just 6%! We have used other PPC management services but we never got close to this level of results. TEA truly allowed our company to grow and at very reasonable rates. This has been one of the best decisions we made this year.

Puntos en contra

Cons: I personally work a lot during the weekends so I am disappointed that responses are slightly delayed when I send them questions during Sundays but this is understandable.
The process was simple and straight forward. They took a deep dive into our business to come up with the best solutions and keep within our budget.

Desglose por calificación

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 23/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Puntos a favor

What I appreciate the most about this software is its scalability and flexibility. It is perfect for various users and business models since you can customize it to fit your needs. Not to mention that the software itself has a very personal touch. Regardless of what budget you set aside for your Adwords campaign, with proper analysis, it is possible to discover the most profitable path for your bidding, which will make your advertising as sharp as possible.

Desglose por calificación