Opiniones de SalesCamp

SalesCamp

Creación de campaña de recompensas por recomendación para empresas

4.4/5 (5 opiniones)
Traducir con Google

I needed a more robust referral program to help foster new customers.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 21/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of set up. Results and number of leads I am receiving from the software. Integrates well with my website. Sales Camp has reduced my time tracking down lead generations with a very streamlined process and beautiful UI. I highly recommend this product.

Puntos en contra

I currently don't have a con as the software is exactly what I needed and as advertised. The Sales Camp team are quick to respond and are eager to make updates to the software to fit clients needs.

Oliver V.
Traducir con Google

All building blocks for a successful referral campaign

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 3/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Choosing between developing a new feature (like a referral campaign) yourself or outsourcing the basics to SaaS is not always easy. The ease of use and possibilities that SalesCamp offers, however, made this a no brainer. Very happy!

Puntos a favor

SalesCamp's API is well structured and allows a deep integration with your own platform. You can create your own custom triggers which is really important and which I didn't find in any of the competitors.

The founder is furthermore very fast in replying to feedback and always available when you need his help. He has a lot of insights in creating effective campaigns, so you're not on your own.

Puntos en contra

You can, to a certain extent, customise the displayed widget of the referral campaign. I would like more options in the UI to brand/customise the widget a bit more.

Probabilidad de recomendación

James R.
Traducir con Google

Smooth integration and adds a critical referral component to our growth plan.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 26/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Our team customized and implemented this into our site quickly. No results yet, but the reward functionality and backend analytics is exactly what we needed.

Puntos en contra

As a large business, we will need multiple credential levels if we continue to expand with this tool.

Bryan M.
Traducir con Google

Really really easy referral marketing that made setting up a referral contest a snap.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 24/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to set up a campaign and start tracking. The ui is slick and easy to understand.

Puntos en contra

My only wish is that the experience was a little more tailored to my SaaS app rather than general digital products.

Nitin G.