Omnisend

Automatización de marketing creada para profesionales de marketing inteligentes en comercio electrónico

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

716 opiniones

Yosue
Yosue
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excelente herramineta de marketing para principiantes

Revisado el 15/10/2023

Para iniciar, no consideraría otro software para mis estrategias de marketing por correo electrónico. El soporte al cliente es rápido, amigable y muy eficaz, con automatizaciones pre configuradas y plantillas de fácil implementación, junto con un curso gratuito de iniciación, contactos útiles y listas de segmentación. ¡Asombroso para principiantes! :D

Puntos a favor

Implementé Omnisend en mi web para la segmentación de contactos y el envío personalizado de email marketing. El soporte técnico fue crucial en la comprensión de las funcionalidades clave y específicas, respaldado por su curso introductorio que me ayudo muuucho a saber como sé usa. Las configuraciones preestablecidas allanaron el camino para una integración fluida y muy rápida.

Desventajas

Su herramienta de branding automático podría mejorar un poquito más, aunque no es un problema principal para mí como diseñador web. Las plantillas de correo no me entusiasman mucho, pero puedo guardar los diseños preestablecidos para ahorrar tiempo

Cristian
Cristian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Seems very well build, has a lot of options

Revisado el 27/4/2023

Puntos a favor

I have used Onmisend for a too small amount of time, unfortunately. From my short experience with it, it's a very complete software and now that I review it, I realize that I should probably give it a second chance in another project. The only reason that I didn't get to use it more is because my team was already used to MailChimp and we didn't have too much time to switch tools. But I have a new project in the next 2 months, that will start from 0, and will be giving the software a try for sure. They have SMS campaigns, which is why I was drawn to it in the first place.

Desventajas

Nothing to dislike, to be honest. It seems like a very complete set of software, priced decently and all.

MailerLite, Mailgun y Mailchimp

• Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Omnisend review

Revisado el 28/11/2022

My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Puntos a favor

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

Desventajas

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Klaviyo y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Best price/ performance

It's good for now

It's okay so far.

It's okay so far.

Puntos a favor

I like the design of the email templates.

Desventajas

The ease of creating and sharing link for landing pages could be more user friendly. There is currently no way to create a link for landing pages.

MailerLite y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend

I wanted to use a software with a better design.

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

The design of the emails were fitting for fashion.
Heather
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

Revisado el 30/8/2022

Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

Puntos a favor

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

Desventajas

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Hilik

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Revisado el 29/11/2022

Excellent.

Excellent.

Puntos a favor

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

Desventajas

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Razones para elegir Omnisend

The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Constant Contact y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.
Diana
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Is Omnisend right for you?

Revisado el 3/8/2019

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Puntos a favor

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Desventajas

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nuno

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Revisado el 12/12/2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Puntos a favor

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

Desventajas

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Revisado el 4/8/2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Desventajas

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Fraser
Fraser

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good email service for shopify sites

Revisado el 22/12/2019

Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

Puntos a favor

It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

Desventajas

It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

Mailchimp stopped their Spotify integration

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

Klaviyo were very uninterested in engaging with me because we started with a small list
Brittany
Brittany

Omnisend Great for Small e-Commerce Businesses

Revisado el 30/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Omnisend is a great email marketing and SMS option for small or e-Commerce businesses who are looking to convert their followers to their email list and drive sales. You can target your audience, create discount codes and automation in their easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder. There are also plenty of pre-set email templates you can use and customize for your business which makes getting started very easy.

Desventajas

It's limited in what you can do in the email builder, I like to see more options to use gifs and videos right in the email that doesn't have to be uploaded to YouTube first. Video clips seem to be the way of the world for effective email marketing right now.

MailerLite, Klaviyo y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Needed a way to easily communicate with my audience and comply with Canada email laws

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

They have a great partners feature that allows me to manage all of my email marketing accounts from one login
Mary Elizabeth
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Loving Omnisend

Revisado el 24/8/2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

Puntos a favor

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Desventajas

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

William
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best priced email campaign service

Revisado el 28/11/2022

I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

Puntos a favor

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

Desventajas

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Constant Contact y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.
Shubhanshu

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

Revisado el 25/8/2022

I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

Puntos a favor

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries.

PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

Desventajas

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jade
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best email service for new bloggers!

Revisado el 21/4/2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Desventajas

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Salma
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Very Useful for Various Needs on Run a Businesses

Revisado el 13/5/2023

My experience with Omnisend has been positive, its recommend itby me even with minor issues.

Puntos a favor

Omnisend offers a wide range of features including email campaigns, SMS marketing, push notifications, and more. It has nicely user friendly interface, its easy to use. Drag-and-drop editor, and segmentation and automation capabilities really benefit.

Desventajas

Omnisends features can be buggy or slow to load. And its absoluetly lacks of great customer support.

Keith

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

Revisado el 24/8/2022

I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

Puntos a favor

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

Desventajas

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Yotpo y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

Pricing and Features matched my needs and the Shopify integration was very attractive feature.
Nick
  • Sector: Impresión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Screen Print Direct - Review

Revisado el 28/11/2022

Again having email, sms and push notifications all in one platform is huge plus. That alone is why we have stuck with omnisend along with the amazing customer service and constant improvement of the platform

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, saved templates, a/b content testing, audience segmenting and the ability to send email, sms and push notifications from one platform.

Desventajas

The only complaint I have is landing pages. I wish there was an option to build a more robust landing pages where we can send customers to buy a single or few products.

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Mailchimp no longer integrated with shopify and drip was not a good fit for ecommerce marketing.

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

All in one platform. Email campaigns, automations, sms and push notifications.
Irina
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

Revisado el 6/5/2021

I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space.

It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

Puntos a favor

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

Desventajas

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

PRIIIIIIICE!

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

Initially Price, but now I love all the features, ease of their UI and support team.
Kat
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Keeping connected...

Revisado el 24/8/2022

As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

Puntos a favor

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

Desventajas

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Razones para elegir Omnisend

The interface with Shopify made my decision to switch easy. Finding the ease of use after the switch...priceless!

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

The interface with Shopify and I stayed with it because of it's ease of use.
Iain
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A good and inexpensive CRM with lots of easy to use features.

Revisado el 1/9/2022

Omnisend has helped us grow our mailing list and has made it easy for me to make engaging and good looking email newsletters. Our open rate is around 45% which has been way better than expected. Also, some of the automation (which I need to work more on) has brought in significant extra revenue which we wouldn't have had otherwise.

Puntos a favor

The updated email builder functionality is great and makes adding and saving templates much easier. The stats are clear and laid out well in graphs and charts to compare to previous months. Plus, compared to some other CRM providers the cost is reasonable, especially for the functionality provided.

Desventajas

Some segmentation can be tricky. Also, we had an issue where one bounce from a newsletter we sent resulted in a lot of our emails subscribers being automatically unsubscribed, despite many of them having opened ALL of our previous emails. We had to add them back in manually and it was not possible to find out what had caused that bounce on just one of our newsletters.

Mailchimp y AWeber

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Better functionality and compatibility with our website.

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

It seemed easier to use with better support and better ability to scale without making the price become ridiculous.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

You're in for some billing surprises...

Revisado el 3/12/2021

Puntos a favor

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

Desventajas

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo y Drip

LaTresha
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Great App

Revisado el 28/11/2022

So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

Puntos a favor

Helps me easily reach my customers in each step of their purchasing journey.

Desventajas

Integrating certain software, creating segments

A more robust system.

Mailchimp Transactional Email

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend

Klaviyo was too complicated.
Petra

Is Omnisend for me?

Revisado el 24/8/2022

Very pleasant. Good feedback and support when you need it. For me it is user friendly.

Puntos a favor

I really do appreciate the live visitor feature, as it lets me see who and how many potential customers are interested in a specific collection or product.
I usually use the same template, less time spend on trying to figure out is any link is live. Time is money as they say, plus what's familiar, is easy.

Desventajas

I like to see when new signups happen. See their info to give them a special treat with their shipment. At the moment I don't see that option, though it may just be me not the system. As I say, I don't have much time to explore.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great E-mail marketing software

Revisado el 30/8/2022

Puntos a favor

Omnisend UX and UI are one of a kind. This platform makes sending emails so easy and satisfying that it's a no brainer to send out campaigns.

Desventajas

Sadly, it's not natively set up to manage multi-lingual campaigns and automation. That being said, you can still create workarounds for that.

Drip

Razones para elegir Omnisend

Suggestion from a friend.

Because of the UX