Flock

Aplicación de mensajería colaborativa para equipos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Comunicación efectiva con Flock

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Puntos a favor

En mi poca experiencia que he tenido con Flock puedo decir que posee un sistema de mensajería completa, ofreciendo funcionalidades acertadas respecto a otras aplicaciones.

Desventajas

A diferencia de otros software, Flock no posee tantas integraciones con software de terceros, lo que podría ser un punto negativo si es que planeas tener un ecosistema digital con este aplicativo.

Ian
Ian
  • Sector: Diseño

An Excellent Team Communications and Utility Tool

Revisado el 19/9/2018

Flock has quickly become a single hub for a lot of my daily work.

Flock has quickly become a single hub for a lot of my daily work.

Puntos a favor

Prior to using Flock, our team was on slack which handled communications well. But what Flock brought to the table was more. In addition to the features that Slack has, Flock also has a calendar app, note taking app (which works with individuals, channels and myself, a feature which I really like), tasks app, drive app which I felt adds a lot of value to the product, and makes it a central hub for a lot of my daily activities. They have also recently added a feature that enables you to have repeated processes setup, bringing in automation into the platform. I think they're doing really well in the space that are in and hope they continue to keep innovating while keeping their users in mind.

Desventajas

They don't have enough integrations (like Invision). They also don't seem to have an easy way to export all data (Slack has this).
A dark theme for Flock would be great.

Matt
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Collaboration in a Snap

Revisado el 19/11/2021

We hoped to use this more per some direction from management, but was at the tail end of a COVID related run on remote work solutions which ultimately did not hold further on.

Puntos a favor

The ease of setup, sharing postings from various teams and chat functions were done quite well

Desventajas

There were not too many negatives we could find in our trial run.

Alternativas consideradas

Microsoft Teams

Razones para cambiar a Flock

Microsoft Teams needed far more cost, setup and systems we are not yet ready to migrate from.
Adam
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

I didn't know a chat platform could be this bad.

Revisado el 13/3/2018

None.

None.

Puntos a favor

Nothing at all. It is amazingly frustrating and annoying to use. Just use Slack, HipChat, or anything else but this.

Desventajas

The UI is an utter trainwreck. Fundamental things like starting a new chat or referring to a prior one are ridiculously unintuitive. Notifications are also broken. There is no shortage of pointless self-promotional notifications from Flock, but actual chat popups don't work half the time.

You will also get email spam from Flock on a regular basis, and their unsubscribe links do not do anything.

Unfortunately, my employer has chosen to use this product for the time being. It is not a decision I support, at all. I really hope we go back to using Slack.

Respuesta de Flock

Hi Adam, we really apologize for the unfortunate experience you've encountered. We understand your frustration and would like to assure you that we're doing everything possible to improve the user experience of our product. We are aware of some of the problems (the UI issues) you mentioned as we are actively working on them. Wrt the chat popups not working for you, our support team would get like to get in touch with you to figure out what the problem is and fix it as soon as possible.

Don
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Flock: Robust, Iconic and Full-featured BIM & Live Chat Program

Revisado el 9/11/2023

File sharing, team collaboration, live chat and business instant messaging.

File sharing, team collaboration, live chat and business instant messaging.

Puntos a favor

I use a lot of BIM tools in my organization, but Flock beats nearly all in terms of robustness of features. It makes it easy to collaborate via creation of unlimited communication channels.

Desventajas

In order to use video conferencing tools, it requires to be integrated with external Apps such as Zoom.

Jessica

Flock: Robusta Tool for BIM

Revisado el 17/9/2023

Business instant messaging, file sharing, task management and project coordination.

Puntos a favor

Flock offers BIM and product management capabilities in one place that help advance team collaboration and boost project management in real-time.

Desventajas

Unfortunately, Flock demand a lot of integration to accomplish some tasks such as video conferencing.

Bennett

2023 Business Instant Messenger

Revisado el 23/8/2023

Project and product management.Large file sharing online.Business instant messaging.

Puntos a favor

Unlike alternatives such as Swit, Flock not only offers instant messaging and chat tools, but also allocates product managers and project management capabilities.

Desventajas

I use Flock on a daily basis bot at workstation station and from home and I hardly have anything that I can term as a flaw.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

we have improved communication

Revisado el 5/6/2023

It makes our work much easier to be able to communicate and keep track of each task as a group, sharing files that are displayed quickly and with active communication at all times.

Puntos a favor

The channels created to have a more compact communication is the best so that our work has faster results and leading a more synchronized organization of each project.It is a platform with everything necessary for verbal, written or video call communication that makes us more committed to each task to be carried out and our teamwork process easier

Desventajas

I don't have something to write that I don't like, I think about it and they have never failed me with their service

Jonathan
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Flock is Slowly Replacing Slack in My Organization

Revisado el 25/10/2023

Internal communication through Flock boost performance for 24/7.

Internal communication through Flock boost performance for 24/7.

Puntos a favor

Flock offers an extensive range of features from team collaboration, file sharing, business instant messaging to live chat in one place.

Desventajas

I have not yet discovered the dark side of Flock.

Thomas
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Live Chat & Business Instant Messaging Software

Revisado el 24/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Flock simplify marketing projects by creating unlimited communication channels in one place.

Desventajas

It always require to be integrated with external apps to boost web conferencing.

Jamie

What I Comprehend bout Flock

Revisado el 20/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Mobile application on my iOS enables me to send and receive instant messages over the internet.

Desventajas

It has all I yearn to use at workplace - I can’t complain.

Suzan
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Remote non-tech team needs simple communication software!

Revisado el 1/12/2020

Changed my company, changed my life. I do complain sometimes about too many red dots! But at least I have it all in one place.

Puntos a favor

We used to work in the chat function of Skype... true story! Then someone suggested Slack and the tech details were completely overwhelming for our non-tech team. I think we found flock when it was barely out of beta and we are using it day in, day out, all day! And it integrates with our existing project management tool trello. What I also like is the responsiveness of the support team.

Desventajas

It's not very obvious where to switch the sound off, ha ha. The first month of our remote employees they are getting loopy from the noise until we find out by accident when we zoom with them and explain where to switch it off!

Alternativas consideradas

Slack

Razones para elegir Flock

It's Skype, do I need to say more?

Razones para cambiar a Flock

Too techie and overwhelming
Shaumit

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It is a reasonably good platform to communicate with team. It is extremely fast and useful to...

Revisado el 26/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I really love to use flock as it is best place to explore new features.
Its far better than Slack as if I wanted to find some pervious data, I can easily go for search option and tailor it out..
I really love the TO-DO feature that helps me to follow up with people for various things.
I love the pinned chats feature, which helps me to notify important things to important people and get connect with them without a delay.
I also like notes feature, which help me to write the important points during meeting.
Its best use is to share the file without delay and saves me time and email.
Also, when I am busy, I can update my status without any delay.

Desventajas

I would like to inform that there is no con for using flock, however, if some changes, that I have suggested, could be made then it would be more user-friendly.
1. I would suggest flock team to work on reactions of a particular message. For example, on a particular channel, I would like to say something funny or express my gratitude, if some one from the team likes my message, I would suggest few more emojis to be added to make it more happier to use it.
2. I would like to explore new features like, if possible to add, dictionary or recordings of audio.

Nirav
  • Sector: Automoción

Internal Team Communications Made Easy

Revisado el 29/12/2022

We have extensively used Flock for business communications within the team. It helps you create groups for your team. Since they have also created android app for the platform it becomes seamless to use across devices.

Puntos a favor

Apart from chatting, Flock allows you to conduct polls, create to-dos, and share files. It also allows you to do audio or video calls with a group of people based on the need.

Desventajas

At times, the app fails to show notifications for the message received

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I really like my Flock experience

Revisado el 17/8/2023

It facilitated my work by providing to communicate and collaborate with people in easy way , it offers messaging, file sharing, task management, and integration with other popular collaboration tools.

Puntos a favor

Flock is easy-to-use interface and features that facilitate team communication and collaboration, It offers team messaging, file sharing, task management, and integration with other popular collaboration tools.

Desventajas

I feel that the app lacks certain advanced features and customization options compared to other messaging apps.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Automoción

Excellent communication tool

Revisado el 4/6/2018

Flock has become a key part of the entire companies communication. Company wide channels to share information for all employees as well as focused channels to handle specific areas of the business make it the best solution for us.

Puntos a favor

It's easy for all level users in the company to communicate with. Great real-time solution to responding to client needs ASAP. Administration of the users and environment is simple. Excellent uptime - rare that the service is ever slow or unavailable. Support and dev team are on top of the product and updates.

Desventajas

Can be a challenge to manage multiple groups/channels. Would like a better way to keep channels and groups cleaned up and current. maybe a way to customize the interface for the company would be nice.

Arheer
Arheer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

A Comprehensive Collaboration Platform That Makes Team Communication Easier

Revisado el 14/2/2023

Flock is a comprehensive collaboration platform that offers a variety of features to help teams stay connected and productive. It has features like group chat, video conferencing, task management, file sharing, document collaboration, and more.

Puntos a favor

- Provides secure communication between two users- Can do task management, file sharing, and document collaboration- Multiple integrations wit third party tools are available

Desventajas

It has a limited files storage and sharing limits. Mobiles app at times stop working.

Heidi
  • Sector: Seguros

Flock Review 2019

Revisado el 19/11/2019

Flock helps us connect as staff, as our company is spread over 3 towns.

Flock helps us connect as staff, as our company is spread over 3 towns.

- easy of use
- connects staff spread out

- the notification noise

Siddharth
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Premium features in superb pricing! One of the best communication apps I have used!

Revisado el 28/2/2018

Easy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.

Easy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.

Puntos a favor

1. Love the number of integrations possible, they have an app store. For example, I can create a task on Todoist by using /Todoist inside flock.
2. Loads fast compared to other similar types of communication apps.
3. Keyboard shortcuts.
4. Ability to create notes, polls, and to-dos.
5. File sharing feature is superb.
6. Multiple organization capabilities.
7. Ability to create reminders.

Desventajas

1. I think the only con is that there are too many updates, have to keep restarting the app when they update.

Arianna
  • Sector: Supermercados

Slack Alternative of 2023

Revisado el 31/8/2023

Business instant messaging.Project and portfolio management.File sharing.

Business instant messaging.Project and portfolio management.File sharing.

Puntos a favor

Flock gives me the ability to send large files online via drag and drop.It enhances unlimited creation of communication channels.

Desventajas

I use Flock as Slack alternative and it does everything perfect from product management to instant messaging.

Yorick
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I have been working for the company that created flock and i have seen it change over time.

Revisado el 28/2/2018

The best benefit of this product is that when we create a chat group, there is an email id that gets created to use for that group. This is something that really benefits in working efficiently.

Puntos a favor

That i can find anybody in my company with their designation and team and extention number right in the head profile itself. Very few chat engines actually have the designation mentioned in them.

Desventajas

Hate that they have too many updates, like every 3-4 days i have to restart the platform. Also they don't have a archive feature where i can remove conversations that i don't need.

Azeem
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

We were using flock for the last two three years and it is awsome.

Revisado el 9/9/2017

Puntos a favor

Flock is more a collaboration tool.The main advantages of using it are,
1)Flock is a simple platform.The simplicity makes the flock more usable.
2)Can create multiple teams.
3)Can create channels for projects.
4)File sharing.
5)Can create apps
6)Multi platform because of the web platform and the browser extensions.

Desventajas

The video chat and conferencing needs to be improved.It will be better if you can create your own platform to do the conferencing.It will be better you provide the native app for Linux.

Gretchen
Gretchen
  • Sector: Asuntos internacionales
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Gather Your "Flock" using Flock!

Revisado el 21/8/2019

In AIESEC in the Philippines, we use this in our work since we believe in its functionality and organizing capacities. I do not forget the appointments that I set since Flock always remind me on when this activity will happen

Puntos a favor

In flock, you can easily incorporate and synchronized the necessary details in your company. When scheduling a meeting with your co-worker, Flock will automatically notify you of that certain meeting. In my case, Flock automatically saves the essential contacts that you need in order to work. This is a really helpful since I do not have to do it manually. Most importantly, I like the feature wherein the user can suggest the content that they want to see in the app that makes it inclusive to everyone.

Desventajas

What I do not like about this software is its design since it is not user-friendly. For me, the design can be further improve by using modern styles and aesthetics in order to enhance the functionality of the software. Sometimes, the software also lags and hangs which causes the users to be disinterested or not use the app anymore. If this will be improved, I believe that more people will utilize this app for their businesses since it is really helpful.

Sandra
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Mostly great

Revisado el 3/4/2020

Overall I like the features available and think there is plenty of different tools and features that are helpful for teams.

Puntos a favor

Being able to search through posts is EXTREMELY helpful. I don't really understand why this isn't a standard feature in other team messaging apps

Desventajas

Polls limit you to select an expiry time from a pre-selected menu of 1 hr, 2 hrs, 3 hrs, etc. That makes it difficult when it's 8:18am and you want it to end at 5pm. You have to either select 418pm, or 518pm. Not useful.

Clarke
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Robusta Tool for Unlocking BIM & PM

Revisado el 16/10/2023

File sharing.Team collaboration.

File sharing.Team collaboration.

Puntos a favor

Flock has a mobile application that I use on my iPhone on a daily basis. It makes it easy to manage projects and advance team collaboration in one place.

Desventajas

Unfortunately, mobile application cannot function in absence of internet connection.It requires to be integrated with external apps to enhance video conferencing.