Veryfi - Contador de IA

Teneduría de libros en piloto automático con aplicaciones móviles de IA en tiempo real

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

155 opiniones

Jan Christopher
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

How it should be done

Revisado el 2/4/2020

Puntos a favor

- Receipt scanning is super fast and beautifully accurate. Much faster than the competition I tried.
- It is easy to scan receipts consisting of multiple pages
- Recording tip and tax portions of a receipt is well done.

Desventajas

Nothing, this is exactly what I was looking for, beautifully done and the only one really satisfying what I wanted.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Jan, love your feedback! Thank you so much Jan. I've shared this lovely feedback with the team and they had smiles all round. All the best,

Charlie

• Asistencia al cliente

Such a great solution to your reduce your pile of receipts!

Revisado el 12/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The best thing is the on-boarding one on one demo available, and the responsiveness of the support folk. I was tearing my hair out entering all my receipts each Quarter the manual way. Veryfi allowed me to get through what was several nights worth of work, in just under an hour. It is all cloud, but does save a copy of all receipts back to your DropBox. Lots of interaction between Xero, Dropbox, and other apps to link everything together. A couple of small clicks to use, one giant leap closer to going paper-less!

The iPhone app (they also have android, I believe) makes it really easy to capture my receipts as soon as I receive them. I take a couple of extra moments at the counter/checkout and capture the receipt with my phone. Saves losing receipts and running around looking for receipts, in my car, glovebox and various places around the house at the end of each month.

Desventajas

There were few UI glitches and weird workflow choices, but the team have been very responsive and fixed up most of them within a few days of me bringing them to their attention.

Pedro
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good software but a bit expensive

Revisado el 9/8/2022

* Good set of features
* Seems to "just work" in most of its features

Desventajas

* Some polishing bugs (UI bugged on asking for reports in Android App), "Go Back" sometimes simply closes the app, etc...
* A bit expensive for simple personal use

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback. Since we're continually improving the app, we'd encourage you to give it another try if you've discontinued using it.

Wayne
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simply the best product out there for tracking receipts and expenses

Revisado el 6/8/2018

Software is excellent, I cannot understate how much real time processing and accuracy is of a huge benefit to small business.

This is a great product, AMAZING back end and I am sure it will get only better with time!!!!

Puntos a favor

First and foremost, the real time (almost) processing of data. Unlike other services (and I have used/tried most every one), the machine learning excels at a VERY quick turn around.

Second, the accuracy of the product is OUTSTANDING!

Third, Integration to other platforms, though VERY, VERY GOOD shows errors at times. Likely I caused these errors, but could be a little better.

Lastly, the customer service has been great

Desventajas

As a newcomer to the market, I believe it needs a little more options, especially with reports. I realize that each of us users have different needs, thus it would be nice to have some better filters, etc when sifting through the data.

I am coming from a competing product, and though I asked for an import, it is still a work in progress. CAVEAT here, I am importing data going back to 2014 as I want all my data stored in one place - at this is the BEST place for it!

Anthony
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Receipt / Expense Report OCR app!

Revisado el 9/12/2021

We are able to better budget our monthly accounts.

Puntos a favor

The OCR, AI, ability to connect outside applications (ex: Quickbooks), add bank feeds,

Desventajas

The tags and categories a bit confusing.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to see that our software is helping you manage your budget. Accurate data extraction for line item details is one of the hardest things to accomplish with AI-Driven OCR, it's great to hear that you're getting accurate results with our app.

Bill

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Just in testing phase now but it appears to be just what we need to better manage our expenses

Revisado el 9/11/2017

Allows us to electronically collect, categorize and store receipts in ways that are easily reportable and verifiable. Has gone a long way to improve our data on job costs.

Puntos a favor

The owners have been great to respond personally to issues and provide support.
Just testing but it seems like the perfect solutions for a small distributed business like us to collect and categorize expenses.
Intuitive easy to use interface.

Desventajas

Some functionality could be improved and would like to see some controls in place that aren't currently there but in discussion with management team have plans to implement much of my wish list in the near future. It's a new app and they continue to develop but have been very impressed by there responsiveness and desire to improve.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thank you for the lovely feedback Bill. It's a pleasure to be of service to you and your firm. Best, Ernest (founder)

Tena

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I set up one of my larger clients in March on Veryfi. We have been extremely pleased.

Revisado el 24/4/2018

This software allows the owner or any admin to access any receipt at any time to verify items purchased and it covers your bases in the event of an audit, where I guarantee you will need those receipts. We have it set up to back up to drop box also as a backup for all receipts.

Puntos a favor

I love that all receipts flow perfectly to QBO and that I was able to set catch accounts for when employees leave out the payment method or the expense account. I can still download from the cc bank and match those to the veryfi entries.

Desventajas

I look forward to them adding the new QBO job costing "projects". This I believe will complete enhance the program greatly and so increase it's usefulness.

John

• Asistencia al cliente

Great way to make things easier in life for you.

Revisado el 13/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Its secured , Automates your accounting, is in real - time , users OCR and machines only and mostly no need to rely on humans to process receipts.

Desventajas

Just like all apps , its a little buggy but i notice at Veryfi they have a great support team where they can almost troubleshoot with you on the spot , other then that i cant fault this app too much at this time and oh one more thing If only it was out earlier to help make our life easier.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thank you for the feedback & support John! ~ Ernest (founder)

Levon
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

the app I can't live without

Revisado el 12/5/2018

Saves time, minimizes risk etc.

Puntos a favor

I use Verify for 1.5 years and I think this is the best business app that really minimizes my efforts, saves my time, and make expense reporting hassle-free. Love it!

Desventajas

Auto-reconciliation for all POS out there would be a game changer (like Square) for me and I guess all other users out there.

Robert
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

We're Enjoying VeryFi

Revisado el 27/12/2019

Overall I'd highly recommend using VeryFi. We're enjoying it so far.

Puntos a favor

We use VeryFi to scan foreign currency receipts because it then converts them to USD before uploading them with Quickbooks

Desventajas

The software does appear to be a bit "Beta" in terms of the back-end.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Hi Robert, Thank you for your feedback and lovely ratings!

Can you please email me with more detail about the Con. Would love to know what you mean by Beta. We are constantly making updates and improvements so maybe this ongoing activity is sending the wrong message?

Ernest

Pika
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Incredibly Flexible Solution for the face of Small Business in 2018

Revisado el 5/10/2018

I knew that BEFORE I started financially getting engulfed in the mundane day-to-day expenses businesses experience, I needed something to track my expenses quickly and be as agile as I am running my three companies. This solution not only provided the ONLY reliable solution to this problem, but because of its account reconciliation capabilities with not just liquid asset accounts, but credit, etc, it became the absolute winner in my eyes compared to some of its competing products in the small business market. In the amount of time/money that this solution has and will save me, I am SO FORTUNATE I found Veryfi.com, and I think you will be too!

Puntos a favor

By far the best feature of this solution is the ability to track expenses and organize them for ease of use later. I have never felt so organized then when I started using this product! As a business owner of three different companies, Veryfi not only allows me to utilize this solution for one, but ALL of my businesses in one easy to navigate experience via my web browser either at the office or on the go! With the mobile applications available to not only Apple iOS but also Android, I am SO glad that I decided to use Veryfi for my expense tracking needs!

Desventajas

If it weren't for my AMAZING tech-guru guy I think this solution at first is a little complicated, but it literally only took one *focused* afternoon to learn the ins and out, and I now have the hang of how to enter data in and hardly ever need to ask for assistance! The best advice I can give is that the information is overwhelming at first, so if you cannot take the one-on-one FREE on-boarding consultation meeting they give you, PLEASE find someone in your team that you trust to take it. YOU WON'T BE SORRY (and its only about 30 minute of time)!!!

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thank you Pika for your lovely review and suggestion for the free onboarding consultation.

We are working on improving the onboarding experience. Yesterday we launched our 1st onboarding video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_T-rRK0dzE and more videos are coming to our youtube channel.

PS. Check out our new referral program https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/

Brendan
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best on the market

Revisado el 4/9/2021

Veryfi is one of the most effective and reliable Receipt tracking systems available. It makes bookkeeping and accounting a breeze come tax time.

Puntos a favor

Being able to take a photo of the receipt on the go and view and approve it later.

Desventajas

Few issues with the camera software and doesn't always take a clear picture the first time.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Brendan, thank you for your feedback and support!

Regarding the camera piece, I'd love to be able to help and resolve this. Can you please email support@veryfi.com with more detail inc version of the app and device you use.

Ernest

Ann
  • Sector: Bellas artes
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

This app ROCKS!

Revisado el 11/10/2018

I have been using Veryfi for numerous years now. It is an incredible time saver for me as a sole proprietor, allowing me to concentrate on growing my business instead of shuffling through piles of receipts come tax time. I love that you can tag your receipts with tags YOU create, so looking up a previous purchase is super easy & convenient!

Puntos a favor

As a small business owner, I LOVE that my receipts are digitally captured, categorized, optionally tagged & saved in my cloud storage... all on the go! No more piles of receipts! Makes tax time a breeze!

Desventajas

Honestly, nothing. Every update just improves the app, and they seem to really listen to their users’ suggestions for improvements and additional features.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Love it love it love it! Thank you so much for the nice feedback and ongoing support.

Lisa
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easiest and fastest way I've seen yet for my team to enter receipts

Revisado el 20/7/2018

Saves time attaching receipts to Quickbooks Online software. Hoping for better receipt recovery with this app.

Puntos a favor

Prior to trying Veryfi, I was scanning and attaching all paper receipts to Quickbooks Online after team members piled them on my desk after a week of being on the road. Now team members can quickly snap a photo of the receipt, choose the expense category and customer and within 10 seconds it has arrived in my Quickbooks Online. I was worried that Quickbooks would duplicate the entries, but it doesn't. Quickbooks recognizes the entries and matches them up from the bank feeds seamlessly. We tried Expensify last year and it just wasn't quite what we needed and team members thought it was too complicated. Veryfi is simple. From my desktop or the mobile app, I can create jobs and customers, edit expense categories, send text messages to team members (WHAT?? Yassss!) Track mileage. I'm still discovering many of the features that are available. Time tracking - We currently use T-Sheets, so not sure if we will switch or not. Maybe. So far I'm really loving it!

Desventajas

The price is going to be our only negative so far. Would like the whole team to be able to use it, but not sure if it would be cost effective.

Diana
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Very Smart OCR for your receipts

Revisado el 17/1/2022

10/10 OCR! You need to have a decent internet connection like any other web-based softare.

Puntos a favor

Scanning your receipt right away is the easiest way to do bookkeeping. Veryfi has superb OCR, and alignment correction.

Desventajas

nothing yet. This is not an accounting software, but it can track time, add projects. It is amazing.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback, and are happy to see that our software is making bookkeeping easier for you. You're right about having a decent internet connection - we have really good mobile image compression to optimize bandwidth usage, but the more you have, the better image quality and data extraction accuracy we can achieve.

Kaleb
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best app I have every used. It went above and beyond the competition.

Revisado el 30/7/2018

Tracking all your finances is super easy now. As well as budgeting. I plan on starting a business in the next year and I'm sure this will be a huge help.

Puntos a favor

There's so much about it I love it's hard to say. I love that they worked hard to get it fully certified across the board. I love the budget section. I love how you can backup all your information for free without having to pay a monthly fee. I love to user interface.

Desventajas

Honestly I can't think of anything I don't like. I do hope that they continue building on what they already have but to be honest I can't even imagine what they would do.

Linda
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I was searching for the correct. app to use and tried quite a few, but this is the best

Revisado el 20/7/2018

I have only just started using it. After my 1:1 with Dimitri yesterday it all became quite clear. It is sorting out the economic side of my life very nicely.
Right now I am using this for my personal use and now that I understand it more I will also include my rental properties (all long term).

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the support which is more than I would have expected. I took the advantage of the 1/1 support to go through how to use the app, and that made everything crystal clear. Other than that, any time that you have a question, you just type it in and you immediately get a response.
All receipts are very easily captured by your phone, and hey presto! is immediately added to the app unlike other apps that take a lot longer.

Desventajas

There is nothing I dislike about this software. If there is anything I found it a bit harder to find than all the other apps that are similar. I wish Verifi would come up first. I can also use it on my phone, my iPad and computer and it syncs seamlessly with all. Veryfi need to be on top of the list of apps. It also works with all the other apps as well.

Jacques
  • Sector: Construcción

iqBoxy Receipts Review

Revisado el 17/3/2020

Speaking as a former Computer Animator for 26 years. We used to have managed many gigs of individual files. I was pleasantly surprised to find the naming convention similar to how I was already tagging photographed and edit images! I also love the back up to the cloud. Everything I need it to do is on the app.

Puntos a favor

The receipt counter and organizer.
It makes life easy!
It made bookkeeping actually fun! I look forward to it now. I get real-time data like a real-time video game.
It's awesome!

Desventajas

Cannt say just yet because I still have to use it fully. I just hope setting up a time sheet for my guys is as easy as the rest of the app.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Jacques, thank you for your feedback and your experience so far with Veryfi. Love it!

PS. Please send any feedback where we can improve to support@veryfi.com so we can make sure it ends up in future builds.

Alison
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Essential to me - makes my life so much easier

Revisado el 27/12/2019

Puntos a favor

I hate organising minor expenses but it so necessary for my accounts, vat return and tax return. Verify has made this so much easier and quicker. All organised, take a photo on my phone, check and adjust if necessary before uploading and then double check just before I run my reports. All done.

you can have three accounts for one paid subscriptions so organise different businesses

Desventajas

Four accounts for one paid subscription would suit me more but I can manage and overall find this good value for money.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Alison, Thank you kindly for the lovely feedback!

I'm curious to hear why you want a 4th account? We have an ability for you to add more accounts under your subscription for an additional $1 :-) Let me know if you'd like it.

Lacey

• Asistencia al cliente

The customer service is excellent! If you have any confusion, there is always help available!

Revisado el 28/3/2018

Puntos a favor

It has all the features that I require and it looks very professional. Again, the customer service is amazing!

Desventajas

I found the learning curve was a little much, but any confusion was due to my own negligence. If you put the time in, the results will be there.

Neo Arthur
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Best Expense Capture App

Revisado el 17/4/2019

We recently in-sourced the accounting and HR/Payroll function which was previously outsourced. I am in the process of reviewing and recommending the most efficient way of capturing reimbursable expenses without having to increase overheads by employing an extra staff member. So far Verifi is far ahead :)

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the speed at which the captured slips are processed and a report generated is astounding. I am also impressed with the accuracy of the captured data.

Desventajas

I struggled, and I am still struggling to connect this app with my Sage Cloud Accounting Solution.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Neo, Thank you for the feedback and lovely review of Veryfi. I've shared it with the team and they love it and would love to help out with the Sage integration. Please reach out on support@veryfi.com and ATT it to Rusty/myself (Ernest). Best, Ernest (Veryfi cofounder)

Nick
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Use it for 6 months and save my time on tax preparation. Well done, guys.

Revisado el 16/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Because it categorizes and transfer to Excel and other formats. So instead of collect each receipt and keep it physically and spend a half day before Tax day, you can just open Excel and everything is ready for your Tax preparer person.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thank you for your support Nick! Great review & feedback.

Sergio
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Nice expenses management

Revisado el 9/6/2019

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and straight forward. It will help you have control of your expenses

Desventajas

Can’t edit categories from the app. Too expensive for individual or personal use.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Hi Sergio, thank you for your feedback.

To edit categories inside the mobile app all you have to do is swipe the Inbox > Categories > Category cell to reveal the edit option.

Inside the web product it's pressing the button with 3 dots stacked on-top to reveal more options around managing Categories. This video explains nicely how to manage your Inbox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArwDHUPTdeI&list=PLkA-lFc8JUY5WXYFxFrHTvzFybcCR918r&index=3&t=0s

Feel free to reach back if you have more questions.

~ Ernest (cofounder)

Marie Debbie
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The easiest way to save receipts!

Revisado el 22/2/2017

I use IQ BOXY for both personal and business, I started with the free subscription and after trying it out for a couple of weeks I decided to get the paid subscription.
Their customer service is outstanding, emails are answered in less than 24 hours.
Extremely helpful, looking to improve and add other features all the time.
It is easy to use and a very clean looking app.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, very responsive customer service. Modestly priced.

Desventajas

Their web version needs some improvements which they are working on.

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Marie, thank you so much for your lovely feedback and support! Much appreciated.

PS. IQBoxy has a new name! VERYFI ~ Read the announcement => https://www.veryfi.com/news/iqboxy-is-now-veryfi/

Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Revisado el 5/10/2018

Since I am a solo owner business this app makes it super easy for me to track expenses in a way that does not take hours and hours. it's easy to set up and use.

Puntos a favor

great and simple experience setting up and using this app. I love how simple it is to set up and use. it makes my business expense tracking really simple and straightforward and easy and that's pretty wonderful.

Desventajas

So far there is not a single thing I can think of that I would change. it's all great to use and all very easy easy easy!

Respuesta de Veryfi Traducir a Español

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and ongoing support! Best, Ernest (cofounder)