TravelBank

4,7 (226)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Esta moderna aplicación de reservas de viajes ofrece asistencia en horario ininterrumpido.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

226 opiniones

Pat
Pat

Easy Flight/Hotel Booking

Revisado el 12/3/2019

I've booked a few flights and hotels with TravelBank. Good experience so far, responsive customer support when I did hit an issue.

Puntos a favor

Web UI is up-to-date and user friendly
Employees are rewarded for smart choices while companies save money

Desventajas

Nothing really to dislike, to be honest. Some of the instructions passed through from the hotel was unclear, but that wasn't TravelBank's fault.

Respuesta de US Bank

Hi Pat, thanks for the review and glad you're enjoying the rewards! If there is ever any confusion due to unclear instructions from the hotel, our customer support team is always on standby to help at support@travelbank.com.

Llewellyn
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Founder Shield Travelbank new user

Revisado el 9/4/2021

I am new user but it is very easy to use in terms of uploading the relevant info. Creating the reports, adding expenses, etc. is a little tricky, but I'm sure I'll get better at it as I use it more. I formerly used an Oracle product at my last company and this way easier to use.

Puntos a favor

upload photo receipt option is so easy. Also great that emailed receipts auto populate

Desventajas

expenses vs. reports and vice versa, adding one to the other, making sure you have the right named report, etc. is a little clunky. This could be streamlined.

Katy
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Provided by company

Revisado el 18/1/2024

it has been ok, it took getting used to but is is ok now

it has been ok, it took getting used to but is is ok now

Puntos a favor

My system can set up everything for me and all i have to do is put information in.

Desventajas

when it calculates the mileage for my workers it goes down to the decimal and the state will not reimburse on the decimal but whole number. we lose money as a system when this occurs
also TB is pulling all my expenses from one cost center and i have clearly put in that is another

Kandi
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Travel Made Easier at Clearlink

Revisado el 17/4/2019

As a large company, with locations in different states, and managers traveling to meet with clients, Clearlink was looking for a way to reduce travel spend, but overall have a seamless and streamlined user experience for booking travel.

After demoing multiple platforms, Clearlink found TravelBank to be the ideal fit for our growing organization. Not only did TravelBank work heavily with us to refine our existing travel policy, their team is readily available for any questions that arise.

Puntos a favor

The TravelBank platform is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Their goal is to have you book a flight from start to finish in under a few minutes, and the process is simple and streamlined to take the headache out of booking travel. Aesthetically, the software is clean, well organized and visually pleasing. Adding users is simple with mass uploads, and deactivating employees is just as easy.

Desventajas

While not necessarily a con, TravelBank is continuing to develop new enhancements to their system, which means continued changes for our employees. That said, they’re positive changes! There are many items on the roadmap for this year, like rental cars, and as a company that has a high annual travel spend, we can already see we will rely heavily on the upcoming features. As a newer travel platform in an industry that hasn’t seen much change or innovation to travel, we’re excited to see the enhancements that are being made by TravelBank.
As we continue to grow in headcount, the reporting capabilities could be increased to support our needs and provide deeper visibility into employee travel. Being able to integrate with an HRIS to remove the manual process of adding/deactivating users would be a nice addition.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Gets the job done

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and get done what I need to get done when it comes to tracking expenses and submitting for reimbursement.

Desventajas

Mobile could use some improvement. I've also seen issues with approvals going to wrong team leads, but that could be user error.

• Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Super helpful app for managing travel and expenses!

Revisado el 6/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Powerful mobile app makes it easy to take photos and record expenses, like that you can set up rewards for booking travel, can even hook up with your bank account

Desventajas

There aren't that many detractors that I can think of for why to use this application, a lot of it comes down to your preference on the user interface. As an admin the reporting can be a little hard to find for the first time but is otherwise very user friendly

• Sector: Edición
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

fast and easy

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Puntos a favor

no complicated entry numbers, easily available through the app.

Desventajas

all good, just need to have the log in handy

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great customer service!

Revisado el 29/6/2020

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and user friendly. The back end customer service is bar-none.

Desventajas

There is nothing that I have come across thus far that I do not like

• Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

TravelBank rocks

Revisado el 18/12/2018

Great CX

Great CX

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and management process. Team does their reports.

Not much. Solid app and process. Very happy

Christopher
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

TravelBank

Revisado el 30/4/2019

When I travel I use TravelBank, it just makes things so much easier. Before I started using this I googled or Binged searches to find locations, prices, etc for the area I was in. This makes it super easy for your traveling needs.

Puntos a favor

Features, ease of use, and a simple interface to avoid confusion. This app is very well done, I like the layout and the features, as its great when I have to travel. I am able to instantly find any flights, hotels/motels, etc within a short time.

Desventajas

Its easy to use when you get used to it, so it will take some time before you really get comfortable with all the features.

Michael
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Working with an expense tracker.

Revisado el 17/1/2023

The best thing about using TravelBank is the personal interaction with Customer service. They are always available, courteous, and quick to help resolve any issue I may have.

Puntos a favor

The program is easy to learn and use. It's logical and does not contain extraneous information.

Desventajas

I would like to see an easier interface to track my own expenses. Also a Log-out button on all pages.

Addison
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Mileage report

Puntos a favor

I like how it is easily sent to supervisors without having to send myself

Desventajas

I dont like how addresses within the same company are not automatically given

Rodline
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Pure Genius and Ease!

Revisado el 22/7/2019

my overall experience is great so far! I have a great rep.

my overall experience is great so far! I have a great rep.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software is very easy to use.

Desventajas

I don't believe i have the option to create a different expense besides General Expense.

Alternativas consideradas

Expensify

Razones para cambiar a TravelBank

travelbank is free per use
Lisa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Easy & Intuitive!

Puntos a favor

Expense reports are not anyone's favorite task and this tool makes it easy, fast, get in - submit - get out!

Desventajas

Hotel Pricing seems to better through award programs.

Jenifer
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Certified Medical Assistant

Revisado el 17/1/2023

Great at tracking all expenses and reports needed to make sure everything was done correctly before allowing it to submit. It's almost mistake proof for entry which benefits the employees getting correct information, so they get reimbursed quickly.

Puntos a favor

Guides you through everything very easily for submitting . Everything you need is easily accessed and one page

Desventajas

I thought it was easy access and very user friendly. Don't know really what I would change.? Maybe in the comments for reason for reimbursement have a few selections to choose from instead of typing them in to make it less time for explanation.

Brendan
  • Sector: Seguros

fast and easy to use

Revisado el 7/3/2018

Makes it quick and easy to file expenses

Makes it quick and easy to file expenses

Puntos a favor

It is extremely easy to add expenses on the go. Takes a minute or two to add an expense and file a report.

Desventajas

I mostly expense Uber/Lyft rides - it would be nice if the receipts automatically uploaded so I wouldn't have to screenshot each one. Or some kind of partnership with Uber/Lyft so that there is an option to automatically expense a particular trip within the Uber/Lyft app while the ride is being ordered.

Respuesta de US Bank

Hi Brendan, thanks for the review!

One way to make expensing rideshares more easily is to simply forward the email receipts to us, and we'll automatically generate expenses for you: https://support.travelbank.com/getting-started-with-expenses/for-employees/forwarding-email-receipts

With Uber, you can even use the instructions for "From your Personal Email Account" to set "email+domain@receipts.travelbank.com" as your "Work" email address in the Uber app, and those receipts will get forwarded automatically!

Please don't hesitate to let us know any other questions or feedback you may have.

Angela
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Great for Employees

Revisado el 26/2/2019

Puntos a favor

As a consumer, my favorite feature are the rewards (points to redeem gift cards) you receive for spending under your budget!

Desventajas

I don't think the budgets set are realistic. I don't see how companies are saving because it allows employees to spend a LOT on flights on hotels. Even though the rewards are great, it's because the budgets are set really high.

Respuesta de US Bank

Hi Angela, glad you're enjoying the rewards! Our budgets are calculated with our proprietary algorithm based on a live feed of real-time data. If at any time you see budgets that you feel are too high OR too low, feel free to send them in to support@travelbank.com and we'll take a look!

JOAN
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

• Asistencia al cliente

Great. I love working with Connor Lawrence and the Travel Team.

Revisado el 24/4/2018

This APP allows the Finance Team to quickly audit the expense reports. Very user friendly. I also personally love the travel options. I went on a trip to MX for business and I have only positive things about the service. I forgot to say for improvements, please add a field so we can add the Gl Account number for future to assist with Accounting postings.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of the APP and desktop version, the friendly staff, and the 24 hour concierge service.

Desventajas

We would like some additional features which has been shared with Connor for future upgrades. We would prefer the customer and description fields to be mandatory. We also need a Job Task field so we can easily use for job accounting postings. Also the Admin cannot see if an EE's expense report is still unsubmitted or if he is still in his Supervisor's box for approval. I always have to ask Conner Lawrence to investigate. Would prefer a canned report that would let the Admin know this information.

Aleksandar
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Overall Great Software!

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Puntos a favor

I liked that it was very easy to use because the UI is very minimalistic.

Desventajas

I did not like that the software could not recognize other currencies.

edward
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Pretty great so far, still learning the tool

Revisado el 24/11/2020

Good visibility & useful for all planning needs

Good visibility & useful for all planning needs

Puntos a favor

Modern search for air travel was impressive, similar for rental car too.
Expenses are always a pain, nothing will ever stop that from being true.

Desventajas

Minor details like being able to ctrl + V a screenshot into the receipt window (like Jira does it) would make it a 5-star tool

Manreet
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Revisado el 12/1/2023

Overall, my experience has been great!

Overall, my experience has been great!

Puntos a favor

Uploading receipts is easy and can be done via mobile or the website which makes life really easy!

Desventajas

I wish the transactions would post a bit quicker. Sometimes it can take over a week to post.

Liz
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Travel Bank

Revisado el 20/1/2023

Puntos a favor

I use TravelBank application several times a week to submit mileage for my position. It is very user friendly and efficienty.

Desventajas

None that I have noted at this time - everything works great

Kajol

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great software, difficult to figure out

Revisado el 17/4/2020

Great!

Great!

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to book travel within and do expenses at the same time, very convenient.

Desventajas

Very hard to submit an expense, it needs to be first sent then added to a report then another step, slower than other softwares I have used.

Jeanne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Travel bank Review

Revisado el 25/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Travel bank is very easy to use. I know when my expenses are approved and when to expect my reimbursement.

Desventajas

All my experience has been good. I'm very pleased.

Andy
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Travel Bank Review from Small Time user

Revisado el 15/5/2020

It has been very easy to understand and implement.

It has been very easy to understand and implement.

Puntos a favor

Very simple to use and easy to integrate.

Desventajas

Nothing really noticed as con or a negative. I have a very simple business need and it takes care of it.

Alternativas consideradas