12 opiniones

LifeSaver

Distracted driving solution for fleet management

4,1 /5 (12 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Distractive Driving

Revisado el 17/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our main objective for using Lifesaver was defensive driving by avoiding distractive driving. Lifesaver helped us accomplish this.

Puntos a favor

Lifesaver is very easy to deploy and implement. With a little instruction, users are up and going quickly.

Puntos en contra

There is not much to dislike since the app has evolved considerable since our initial deployment. One caution I can suggest is for anyone thinking about deployment in a large organization, make sure to plan your fleets and assign specific safety coordinators that know policies and procedures to follow when addressing user violations.

Hi Donald,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I know the insight that you offered here, with respect to thinking through organization before deploying, will be beneficial to many. As always we appreciate your feedback as it definitely informs the product and new features.

Luther B.

Distracted Driving

Revisado el 21/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our drivers have changed their behavior about using their phone while driving, which was the reason we began using this product.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to administer, install and get up and running. The software is flexible enough for us to monitor and manage our abusers of our policy by business unit.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally we will get false positives on a user that causes questions.

Tami M.

LifeSaver

Revisado el 17/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have seen a reduction in vehicle accidents and severity of incidents.

Puntos a favor

Implementing the program was very easy. The use of the text invitation made it easy and convenient to get the information out to our drivers.

Puntos en contra

Troubleshooting when things don't work properly. Inaccuracies with speeding alerts.

Hi Tami,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad to hear that you have seen a reduction in accidents due to your use of LifeSaver. Our goal is to help keep your drivers safe so it is great to hear that we are accomplishing this goal.

With respect to speeding alerts, the speeding violations feature has not yet been released, but it will be very soon. I think you will be pleased with this new feature as it will be another check to make sure your drivers are staying safe on the road. Keep an eye out over the next several weeks for this.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Dana L.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Revisado el 30/3/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that it complies a monthly score. I also like the ability to see if the app has been deleted from the device.

Puntos en contra

I have heard complaints from drivers that the map is not always accessible when utilizing GPS. I also wish that you could see an easier unlock report. The unlocks are shown on a map of where the unlock occurred. While this is a great feature, I would also like to see a list option to easier see dates and time stamps.

Hi Dana,

We really appreciate the time you took to leave us a review and give your constructive feedback on our product. I will follow up with you directly regarding your feedback. I would love to get more information from you about the issue your drivers are seeing when trying to use GPS so we can make sure that this feature is working properly. With respect to seeing the violations in a list form, this is currently built into the product and I will follow up with you directly to show you where you can find this in the portal.

Thanks again for your review!

Valerie H.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Safe Driving

Revisado el 9/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Less accidents, more awareness to not having the phone in your hand while driving or using GPS when moving.

Puntos a favor

That it keeps the team off their cellular phones by reminding them constantly with message that pop up about not using their cell phones while in motion.

Puntos en contra

You have to restart the application a lot.

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for submitting your review. I am glad you are seeing that the app effectively keeps your drivers off of their phones.

I will reach out to you directly regarding restarting the app so we can make sure everything is functioning properly. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Damon S.
Sector: Petróleo y energía
Traducir a español

A Good Distracted Driving Awareness and Tracking Application with Great Customization

Revisado el 24/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are pleased with LifeSaver and the layer of distracted driving awareness it provides our organization.

Puntos a favor

We implemented LifeSaver over a year ago for our organization of nearly 400 employees driving on company business. At first there was push back from the employees, but once managers saw the power of LifeSaver, they were in! Our managers like knowing what their employees are doing with company issued cell phones and the customizable reports give valuable information.

Puntos en contra

LifeSaver will challenge older IPhone operating software.

Steve B.
Sector: Comercio mayorista

Good overall solution

Revisado el 4/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were able to implement LifeSaver easily and make an immediate positive impact on the level of distracted driving in our company. Yes, it is not perfect, but it does solve the problem at a reasonable cost.

Puntos a favor

Makes a definite, immediate impact on distracted driving.

Puntos en contra

Some bugs, inconsistencies, but still effective.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Marty R.
Sector: Petróleo y energía
Traducir a español

Improve fleet safe driving habits without costly investment

Revisado el 23/3/2020

Puntos a favor

Configuration and deployment is a snap. Add location, add driver, send SMS to enroll the device. Done. Reports are clean, and can be scheduled. Easy to remove, or update driver info as needed. Development team continues to add features.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there is a learning curve, as with any software. The best advice I can offer is to use it, learn it, and everything makes sense.

Lisa D.
Sector: Comercio minorista
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Highly recommend

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 20/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The setup went great and I have had nothing but good things to say about the support.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can see where the drivers are but also that I don't have to check it every day. The alerts are sent to our managers to address with our drivers but I can look at them as well.

Puntos en contra

It works great. There has been some issues with it notifying our techs that they need to keep their eyes on the road.

Bethany H.
Sector: Servicios
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Helpful but could be better

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 19/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I feel like it is making our drivers safer on the road, gives us a general idea of where the vehicles are but it would be better if it tracked in real time.

Puntos a favor

I like that it keeps the drivers from using their phones when they are driving.

Puntos en contra

Does not track the drivers in real time.

Hi Bethany,

Thank you for writing us a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Our solution is a software only approach to prevention of distracted driving. Though we are not a telematics solution that tracks driver locations, we strive to continuously add value to our customers via new features. In fact, we have an exciting update we're releasing very soon that will allow reporting on speeding violations. We hope this will be valuable to you as another way to make sure your drivers are staying safe on the road!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

David E.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

How easy can it get

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Changing our employees behavior and making them aware of their bad behaviors

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the support that we needed

Puntos en contra

None, it was exactly what we were looking for.

Alan Z.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir a español

Not very accurate, a pain for our drivers

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 19/2/2020

Puntos a favor

It helps remind you to stay off your phone

-inaccurate
-movement recognition is terrible
-instills less trust amongst employees
-features and settings we changed did not work

Hi Alan,

My name is Dan Vega and I am the Director of Customer Support and Success at Lifesaver. I am sorry that you're experience with LifeSaver has not been the best. As your auto insurance carrier pays for our product on your behalf, and also requires you your group to use it, I understand that all of the functionality, features, and value may not have been explained to you properly.

Our product does not have movement tracking capabilities as it is not a telematics solution. Rather, our product is a cell phone blocking solution that prevents use of the phone while driving. I will be following up with you personally to help with any questions about features you may have and to provide further information on the product functionality. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear your feedback so that we can address your concerns and make sure you are able to use our solution effectively.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10