UJET

4,6 (138)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Plataforma de interacción con el cliente y asistencia con integración de CRM

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

138 opiniones

Hannah
Hannah
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Easy and Efficient!

Revisado el 17/9/2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Puntos a favor

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Desventajas

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Yeiry
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best platform for your interactions.

Revisado el 28/11/2023

Ujet helps me to resolve all different situations and issues that customers have using different apps. I can educate the customers about the process and bring great customer service using the quality that Ujet provides. Ujet makes my days easier. Is really easy to work using Turo.

Puntos a favor

I love to use Ujet for work. Is really easy the way you can take and make phone calls. My favorite part of using Turo is that is really fast and the quality of all the calls is really good no matter where you are. I definitely recommend Ujet to everyone.

Desventajas

I don't have any negative comments about it.

Ariell
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Overall Good

Revisado el 23/9/2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Puntos a favor

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Desventajas

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Jomasel

One Reliable UJET for call connection

Revisado el 12/12/2023

UJET increases my daily productivity in workloads, easy access in call monitoring and provides efficient data reports. Remarkably useful for everyday use.

Puntos a favor

I can easily monitor my agent's auxes, status and even do a call listening real time. It also includes different status/aux that they may tag whenever they go on avail, email, breaks or lunch. This tool really help me in daily monitoring, data extraction and day to day live call listening. Reliable indeed!

Desventajas

None so far as it serves its purpose. Haven't encountered ang issues yet.

argel

My Ujet experience

Revisado el 21/10/2023

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Puntos a favor

Ujet is easy to use specially on our daily work. We can track our daily calls, time allotted in every interactions.

Desventajas

Since Ujet is one of the tools that we have, I don't have any cons on my experience since it is easy to use. We can track our daily calls.

Johnrey
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

UJET Review

Revisado el 13/11/2023

Puntos a favor

I love everything about UJET. As for my position, we are having some challenges doing live monitoring or SBS with our agents since we do not have wireless headsets that will allow us to do SBS or live call monitoring while doing our admin tasks. But UJET makes it possible for us to hit two birds with one stone!

Desventajas

In terms of reporting, I think it will be better if we can set our team instead of putting it individually to extract UJET reporting.

Edgar

Ujet

Revisado el 14/11/2023

Over all experienced was extremely helpful this gave a high customer service experience on my customer it easy to use specially the tools on it.

Puntos a favor

Ujet was helpful when it comes of interacting with customer service specially I am a customer representative it is easy to use tools in ujet that is why I have a lot of satisfied customer service experienced.

Desventajas

In ujet it has a lot of useful features as far as I get started in Ujet I did not faced any problem on this platform.

lyka angelic

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ujet is a very easy to use

Revisado el 14/11/2023

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

Puntos a favor

I use Ujet for inbound to interact individually with our customers, but you can also use it for outbound calling, and it works perfectly fine.

Desventajas

I think you can use Ujet in a standalone browser; it's just that there is an echo when using it.

Jonnylou
  • Sector: Automoción

Ujet review

Revisado el 14/11/2023

It helps me alot regarding about the call management.

It helps me alot regarding about the call management.

Puntos a favor

You can see the time avail and also you can easily change your auxes

Desventajas

Ujet has UI concerns needs to be adjusted.

Raine Leonard

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

UJET utilization

Revisado el 11/11/2023

Puntos a favor

The thing that I really like the most in Ujet is regarding about the calls that i'm receiving

The thing that I least like about Ujet is the UI design

Carlos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

Revisado el 13/3/2020

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Puntos a favor

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Desventajas

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Bob
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Revisado el 21/3/2019

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Desventajas

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Sharmaine
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

UJET Experience

Revisado el 14/9/2020

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Desventajas

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

Rafael

My experience with Ujet

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Puntos a favor

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Desventajas

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Paul
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Revisado el 21/3/2019

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Desventajas

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use but powerful!

Revisado el 29/3/2019

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Puntos a favor

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Desventajas

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Jullian

Excellent VoIP

Revisado el 16/4/2019

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Puntos a favor

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Desventajas

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Tania
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Ujet feedback

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Puntos a favor

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Desventajas

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

Rebecca
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

UJET review

Revisado el 13/3/2020

Love Ujet! Great service!

Love Ujet! Great service!

Puntos a favor

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Desventajas

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Joyce

Happy User

Revisado el 17/8/2020

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use and it's integration with other applications with the Linux desktop environment I work under.

Desventajas

It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.

Brieana

UJET Review

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Desventajas

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

edwin
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Customer Service Support Tool a good one

Revisado el 29/6/2020

Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

Puntos a favor

the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

Desventajas

there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

Shimon
Shimon
  • Sector: Software informático

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Revisado el 22/11/2017

Puntos a favor

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Desventajas

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Elisabeth
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Extremely efficient!

Revisado el 15/3/2020

Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Desventajas

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

Daryll Jane

Ujet is the best

Revisado el 22/10/2023

My overall experience with Ujet is life changing due to my previous company was using another tool which is not user friendly as the Ujet.

Puntos a favor

What I like most in Ujet is that whenever there is upcoming call the Ujet will notify first what's Guest or Host calling and also there are a counting before the call start

Desventajas

For me there is no reason to like least Ujet since I'm using it 5 days a week for 8 hours a day. Very smooth to used a user friendly