Outgrow

Generación de clientes potenciales con calculadoras interactivas y cuestionarios

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

191 opiniones

Steven
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

Revisado el 15/7/2020

Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

Puntos a favor

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Desventajas

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

BlockSurvey, Typeform y Paperform

Razones para elegir Outgrow

At first it was just to test it out, but then I was fully convinced.

Razones para cambiar a Outgrow

The builder, the interactive content option – Outgrow takes the cake in every category that matters.
Tania
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

Revisado el 25/11/2020

The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch.
Love the interactive templates

Puntos a favor

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

Desventajas

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

HubSpot Marketing Hub y Soho66

Razones para elegir Outgrow

Outgrow has better templates. They also have fantastic customer support

SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a Outgrow

They were most cost-effective. What you pay is a lot less than what you get in comparison to the other platforms.
Ahid
  • Sector: Bibliotecas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A really nice platform for puzzles, quizzes and surveys!

Revisado el 7/9/2022

Puntos a favor

They have a really nice support team to help me with any problems or questions i have, it is easy to implement and in general a good layout, it is also a good tool to connect with a youthful audience through the quizzes and surveys.

Desventajas

There are literally no flaws on this software, keep up the good work Outgrow!!

Ale
  • Sector: Prensa
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong

Revisado el 30/8/2018

I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template...

Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited

The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers.

The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing.

I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Puntos a favor

Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test.

- Easy to use
- Easy to implement
- nice support
- Insight are really good

But...

Desventajas

The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages

so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club)

Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise.

Overall outgrow is a good tool but is not sense the pricing.

Is like buying microsoft word, and have to pay more for use bold or italic.

- Very expensive
- They lock most all features
- very basic templates
- not very editable or customisable
- Ui sometimes is bugged and work slow
- So Many limitation is non sense
- 70% of interface is an upsell

Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features

Overall is a good tool but not worth the money

Hope they make a clear pricing and tier once for all

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Lead Generation Tool on the Market!

Revisado el 27/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Lead Generation has been key to our rapid growth in Australia and outgrow has been the ultimate tool allowing us to connect with a youthful audience through quizzes and calculators. The platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, no coding experience is required. As a professional marketer with a tight budget, I can highly recommend outgrow. You'll be generating more leads, more efficiently and for less!

Desventajas

So far, we've enjoyed using outgrow and no dislikes!

Caroline
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Fun and Easy

Revisado el 14/11/2021

My main goal is to make our website more interactive through quizzes, assessments, and eventually a Chatbot. In less than a week, I have been able to create 4 new interactions for the website. They are engaging, colorful, and hopefully fun and informative for the end-user!

Puntos a favor

From the moment I signed up, I was able to quickly create a custom Calculator. The learning curve was small. When I did get stuck, there is 24/7 chat with the nicest, most competent Tech Team!

Desventajas

One aspect that I would like to see is more features included in the lower tier pricing.

Cognito Forms y Typeform

Razones para elegir Outgrow

Outgrow had a better selection of content and layouts for our business

Razones para cambiar a Outgrow

I chose Outgrow for ease of use, ability to customize with images and colors, 24/7 chat support, depth of content creation.
Julia
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Nimble survey tool!

Revisado el 11/1/2022

I love to use the tool, it’s easy and I have a lot of flexibility to change things to be the way that work best for our brand. When I run into trouble their customer success team has always been able to find a solution for me. The availability and willingness to help of that team is so amazing!

Puntos a favor

I like the Marketo integration best, and the ability to launch a survey from within a Marketo email. The ability to add lead GEN forms is great and mapped the data back is even better. Their pre formatted surveys and numerical quizzes are what we use most and it’s great you can get them running without having to know JavaScript!

Desventajas

I wish more of the features were just included it out of the box, each feature is an added cost.

Charles
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Really good value ,does what I want!

Revisado el 16/8/2021

Very happy. They do what I need them to do without charging a ridiculous amount of money.

Puntos a favor

It's better than the alternatives and is feature-rich, so I can direct people to a unique URL for that outcome with an upsell without showing the result page. And I can follow up with them based on their answers in an email to bring about the purchase. What is not to like? What it does, it does well.

Desventajas

With the calculator, it can get rather complicated if you're not a math whizz depending on how complicated your quiz is. Getting support to explain it in non-mathematical terms is hard.

Jason
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Its super flexible

Revisado el 21/8/2020

They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

Puntos a favor

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Desventajas

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

Razones para cambiar a Outgrow

It was the only product that could do what I needed
Christopher
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

A Powerful and Essential Tool

Revisado el 5/5/2021

The standard landing page isn't as engaging; Outgrow quizzes provide opportunities for the target audience to learn and be involved. We've found better engagement with this tool and so many applications.

Puntos a favor

The variety of quizzes create endless possibilities depending on your marketing goal. This has been a game-changer for our clients in creating unique experiences for their audience and capturing leads. Additionally, Outgrow support has been amazing in providing help and guiding us in the right direction

Desventajas

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

Razones para cambiar a Outgrow

The interface was more intuitive and the implementation of the quizzes were a lot more straightforward.
Dave
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for online calculators!

Revisado el 9/7/2018

I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours.

The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Puntos a favor

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them.

Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company.

Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Desventajas

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult.

Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

Patrik
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

Revisado el 21/7/2020

Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information.

It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Puntos a favor

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Desventajas

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The results are like magic!

Revisado el 21/12/2017

The best lead generation system on the market.

Puntos a favor

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Desventajas

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Gregg
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation...

Revisado el 5/7/2018

I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Puntos a favor

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course.

I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Desventajas

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Natasha
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Helpful, accommodating, and responsive

Revisado el 26/8/2020

It was a pleasure working with Outgrow. Every team member I interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable. As a company they are incredibly responsive-- my queries were responded to in less than their promised 5 minutes. I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app. Due to them, I can now provide an interactive reference for users to quickly calculate the arithmetic sentence starting point and plea adjusted sentences aiding with consistency and transparency in the judicial process. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries.

Puntos a favor

I liked its user-friendly interface best

Desventajas

Only one person can work on it at a time

Miguel

Pretty Nice APP with all the bells and Whistles

Revisado el 20/10/2017

a 15% bump on conversions

Puntos a favor

I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content and send hm to a funnel that better suits their needs. For Customers and Students and I find out what they would like to learn next and create new relevant courses,
Its pretty simple to create those calculators and quizzes and embed them on your site or you can use a custom domain and have them host them for you. You can also use your own logo which is a nice tough.

Last but not least... The support was on point and helped me every step of the way.

Desventajas

I Use an Off Brand Email Marketing Tool and they don't connect to it BUT support showed me how to use it with Zapier and a Webhook.

Tristin
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive

Revisado el 25/10/2017

-Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority.
-Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access.
-Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development.
-Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators.
-Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Puntos a favor

Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more.

The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes.

But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Desventajas

Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

Cynthia
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

#1 Platform for Creating Incredible Quizzes and Surveys

Revisado el 1/7/2020

We are using it to market for our platform. We trust Outgrow to give us the best results. And the tracking info/data feature is amazing!

Puntos a favor

They have so many features that make any quiz look professional and fun. The staff are always ready to answer any and all questions and even create custom codes for special requests! All of my friends taking the quiz think it looks so cool, and we are currently using it for our business because we know of all the available platforms, there are none as powerful as Outgrow.

Desventajas

Honestly, nothing! Everything is so good. In the future it would be nice if there were more decorating options, but it's not needed.

Nick
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic

Revisado el 25/6/2018

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce.

Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Puntos a favor

Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Desventajas

It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

john
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Powerful personalized content creator

Revisado el 10/7/2020

Outgrow allowed me to create very individualized content that creates engagement that keeps our visitor onpage and interacting.

Puntos a favor

Outgrow has been an excellent tool to create content that get's people interested in the content and then
participate in their unique outcome and relative to others. It is a form of personalization that
just works. The tool is easy to use and support is terrific. There are a multitude of designs and
formats that will allow you to create just about any kind of survey, quiz or calculator.

Desventajas

It does so many things that I needed to just learn a few aspects, implement then learn more and implement more.

Ruben
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best tool for gathering leads

Revisado el 10/11/2020

The problem of getting leads quickly and easily. The benefit is realized for us is that I solved the issue of how to gather leads in a market that hasn't heard of you. We wanted to collect leads in this market, but were doubting between which lead magnet to use. Either giving a way free webinars or ebooks, but these low commitment lead magnets were easier to set up and cheaper to launch. Especially when your start audience isn't to key on reading long white papers.

Puntos a favor

The tools helps me get leads very quickly on a level that is understandable for everyone. No more long boring expensive ebooks. Also the team has created very cool templates for uses to use. This makes it easy to start and customize them to your personal needs. The way you can set up forms and quizes also makes it possible to personalize them.

Desventajas

A downside for smaller companies could be the price of the higher tiers, but the team is really willing to help you with a custom plan if you need to. Also you will earn everything back if you use it properly. Another potential dislike for me was the learning curve, I noticed that due to all the possibilties I got stuck into the "what should it start with" phase. But the team offers great feedback and videos on how to start and which functions to use.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

Top Notch Calculator Creation Program. It can calculate way more than numbers. Check it out!!

Revisado el 20/12/2017

Puntos a favor

It is easy to get started. You can start from scratch and build your calculator, getting assistance from the Tutorials OR you can use a template that is closely related to your topic. I used it to create a product cost estimate calculator, where you are able to choose which product(s) you would like and whether you want a monthly or a yearly subscription and at the end, it spits out a cost estimate. The program is called a Calculator, but it can calculate much more than just numbers. You could calculate whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert based on a series of questions that you assign a percentage of Introvert or Extrovert and at the end it calculates the percentages assigned and outputs whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert. It is up to your imagination what calculation can be done.

Desventajas

At times you can get lost in the logic of your calculations. Such as if the user selects this option what is the value that is returned is it a percentage, a number, an Item, the outputs, and variables are endless.

Michael
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators .

Revisado el 6/12/2017

It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

Puntos a favor

OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over.
It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

Desventajas

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

Gen

My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns

Revisado el 14/8/2019

From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

Puntos a favor

I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Desventajas

The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.

Kelly-Anne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

My client is thrilled with the outcome

Revisado el 5/7/2018

Increased and better qualified leads!

Puntos a favor

I implemented a simple quiz on a client site rebuild job (tour company). On the old site which had a contact form 7 questionnaire, my clients were lucky to get one or two leads - and about 50% of those were basically unqualified. Since the new site went live with an Outgrow quiz, my clients are averaging one to two leas A DAY and very well qualified.
I need to tweak the questions to better qualify the leads, but we are off to a flying start.

Desventajas

Analytics interface is a bit basic - I'd like to be able to sort the columns. That said, the system is worth every cent.