Opiniones de BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Gestión de gastos y proveedores con automatización

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 19/4/2023

Gran un utilidad y eficacia

Gran un utilidad y eficacia

Puntos a favor

Es un programa sencillo y de gran utilidad

Desventajas

Tal vez información de cómo usar para principiantes

Mandi
Mandi

Divvy is a LIFESAVER!

Revisado el 15/12/2022

WAAAAYYYY easier to track spending. Receipts are all in one place. Staff is able to take more ownership and complete reimbursement requests and expense tracking on the go through the app. Wonderful that it syncs with their bank accounts so disbursing reimbursements is a breeze.

Puntos a favor

Divvy was easy to set up and is easy for our whole staff to use. Our previous expense management was done more manually, was time consuming, harder for staff to use, and an all around pain. Divvy alleviated all those problems!

Desventajas

The only thing I dislike is not being able to sync reimbursements in QB online the same way credit card expenses can be synced. It's definitely not a deal breaker, but more time consuming for sure to have to download the reimbursements, format the csv and upload in QB, vs just hitting "sync" like you can do with the credit card expenses.

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Better fit and better value
Anna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great program, simplifies expense tracking!

Revisado el 15/12/2022

even though its a newer company, we love Divvy. Their customer service and support teams always do their best to make it a comfortable process for all users.

Puntos a favor

simplifies expense tracking, reimbursements, receipt collecting, approval process

Desventajas

its newer so working out bugs still. I don't really think this is a big con, but its what I could think of

SAP Concur

Razones para elegir BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

at the time, expensify didn't have a corporate card. They do now, but we've learned how much easier and cleaner DIvvy is

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

simplicity. Concur was way too robust for what we needed
Jeffrey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

OK product, questionable tactics used for acquisition

Revisado el 24/10/2019

They promised the world to get us to switch over to their service. We have problems and their standard response is that they are always improving service. Failed to deliver on a promise their sales rep made on the phone .

Puntos a favor

We can match spending to budget lines and adjust them on the fly

Desventajas

the software is very buggy. at least several times per week, the approval process for spending gets hung up using the mobile phones. We very frequently (more than once per week, have charges declined when paying our vendors. The ACH and Bill Pay process work very, badly.

Ashley
  • Sector: Seguros

A Fantastic Expense Report Tool

Revisado el 24/2/2022

Puntos a favor

I love the automation it creates for all of our expense reports. I also love the ability to make changes to spending limits, or accounts directly on the website. Any other card, we would have to get on the phone with customer service to make these changes, which was headache and a waste of time.

I love the digital cards we can create for our online payments/ transactions.

Desventajas

The recurring vs one-time limits were hard to get used to. This has improved over the last couple of years though.

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

The expense reporting process seemed more fluid.
Aaron
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Divvy is amazing!!!

Revisado el 24/10/2019

We are now much more efficient. No more looking for 3-4 different software to handle all our needs because Divvy does them all in a perfect way.

Puntos a favor

Best expense software I have ever used. Our time reviewing and/or approving expenses is now cut in half. No more reimbursements. The budget features are also amazing. We have been looking for a better way to budget our expenses and Divvy does an amazing job at budget management.

Desventajas

I kinda wish we had to pay for it to let them know how much we appreciate it. It's that good.

Quickbooks Online y Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was the clear winner because it's so easy to use. The features are exactly what we were looking for and the best part is that its totally free.
Julieann
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Happy Divvy user

Revisado el 4/9/2020

For both Admin and card holders, the whole experience is so fast and intuitive. Adoption was super easy, even for the people that didn't have the old software straight 2 years in. This has even made communications between regions and the National office more fun.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for cardholders and ease of data sync between software and card were revolutionary in our office.

Desventajas

We're pretty sophisticated users and did not get everything we wanted out of the box. The software has been developing rapidly (and we have been able to help influence that) which makes it better. The gaps are closing. But the only true negative for us is that we dont' quite get it ALL the way we want it so far.

Davaun
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Good business tool

Revisado el 25/12/2022

Happy with my experience. Compared to other software, Divvy is definitely recommended

Puntos a favor

I like how this software made managing my expenses easy.

Desventajas

The most difficult process was connecting business account information.

Grant
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

You should use Divvy, seriously.

Revisado el 6/12/2022

I went from caputuring around 35% of my receipts using other methods to a 95% capture rate. This brings peace of mind that we know where our funds are being spent and that they are categorized correctly and backed up by documentation.

Puntos a favor

This is a huge time saver from an administrative standpoint. The end user experience is really simple and intuitive. I feel confident I have documentation and accuracy in my expenses.

Desventajas

There needs to be a reporting function for reimbursements.

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

It's free, it's an all in one platform to get it done, and there is a lot less work on the end user.
David
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Divvy is an excellent resource

Revisado el 16/12/2022

Puntos a favor

The UI on mobile app is very user friendly. It's free. And it saves considerable time compared to traditional expense and spend management solutions.

Desventajas

I have no substantive critiques... it might be nice to have a notification setting for reimbursement requests, I haven't seen that in the app.

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was a better solution when I tried both.
Chris
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Divvy is great!

Revisado el 4/2/2021

Divvy has enabled us to proactively manage our credit card spend and streamline the user reporting as well as the related back-office processes.

Puntos a favor

Innovative credit card/expense platform.

Desventajas

Still early in development of administrator interface and advanced features, but maturing rapidly.

Razones para cambiar a BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Free (cost), innovative, attractive rewards program.
Andrew
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Really friendly sales team and support tries hard as well

Revisado el 24/2/2022

I like the product in theory and the team was great to work with, but the product is too complicated for its own good.

Puntos a favor

The ease of signing up and how friendly everyone is

Desventajas

A lot of the settings are confusing. They require you to set budgets per some 'best in class' methodology, but all we wanted to do was use a credit card. It was way too difficult.

There are also a lot of catches like rewards not being available for a year by default or foreign txn fees. Some of the role permissions are also configured oddly (likely for our book keeper -- the book keeper permission didn't give her access to all transactions, particularly reimbursements, so I had to make her an admin).

Caleb
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Divvy - Allows us to Manage our Expenses with effectiveness

Revisado el 9/6/2021

Puntos a favor

1) Dashboard for all transactions - allows us to work on what needs completed and then publish to QBO.
2) Automatic notifications - allows us to request receipts and categorization from cardholders in seconds.
3) Virtual cards - allows us to automate transaction entry, manage overspend with our vendors, and minimize and mitigate fraud with our expenses. If a card gets compromised we turn off that one virtual card and then create a new one within seconds.

Desventajas

There aren't many features built yet for Accounting Firms to manage their list of clients.
There isn't good features like Ramp & Brex to text the categorization details, notes, and receipts on the transactions.

Casey
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Divvy Cannot Be Beat for Small to Mid-sized Businesses

Revisado el 15/12/2022

Divvy's support is amazing. They chat back extremely quickly and are so polite and professional. Their product is unmatched. I've tried tons of different business cards and none of them had the features that Divvy does.

Puntos a favor

I really like how easy to use the web app and mobile app are and how quickly I can create a new budget with a set amount of funds, as well as a new card (either virtual or physical). The software and hardware cohesion is unmatched and I love how easy it is. The best part is that once I set it up, I don't have to mess with it very often. I just know that they'll keep all my budgets and funds the way I set it up.

Desventajas

I wish there was a feature to automatically categorize (for my taxes) based on merchant. Right now, you can set up automatic categorization based on budgets, but sometimes I'll use one budget for multiple vendors. Other than that, I really have no complaints.

Wayne

Divvy Changed My Company

Revisado el 7/12/2022

Life changing.

Life changing.

Puntos a favor

Divvy has made it possible for my business to expand as quickly as I need it to without the burden of cost. A great rewards program is the cherry on top of what is a tremendous service that I plan on never leaving.

Desventajas

The site breaks on rare occasion. This usually only requires a refresh of the browser, but can still be inconvenient.

PEX

Razones para elegir BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Repeated server problems prevented business flow.

Cost.
Juan
Juan
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The perfect solution to simplify and control your business expenses

Revisado el 10/7/2023

My overall experience has been tremendously positive. Since the moment I joined this platform, I have felt a great relief when it comes to managing business expenses. The combination of my credit card and the intuitive software has greatly simplified the entire process.

Puntos a favor

What I liked the most about this application is the ease and convenience it offers when it comes to managing business expenses. Using his credit card and intuitive software, he was able to automate the entire process of expense reporting, budgeting, and reimbursement. I no longer have to deal with mountains of receipts and endless spreadsheets, now everything is automatically recorded and organized.

Desventajas

Although in general I loved the experience with this platform, there is one aspect that could be improved. Sometimes I have experienced some technical difficulties with the software, such as platform errors or delays in loading information. Although these problems are not frequent and the support team has always been attentive and quick to solve any problem.

Respuesta de BILL

We appreciate your feedback Juan. We are happy to hear that our software is the perfect solution and has made managing your expenses easier. We apologize for the difficulties and frustrations that come along with technical difficulties with the software and the delay that it causes with loading data. We are glad that your overall experience has been positive. If you need to reach out in the feature please contact us at 1(855)229-3111.

Preston
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Divvy - Best There Ever Was

Revisado el 5/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Divvy is an incredibly useful platform that makes managing your company spend an absolute breeze. It is so easy to use too! Everyone in our company uses Divvy, and it requires very minimal training. You have tons of capabilities as an administrator to put controls in place and to monitor all of your company's spending habits at a glance. The reporting and filter options are fantastic! Don't know where we'd be without Divvy!

Desventajas

There truly is not that much to dislike about Divvy; however, if I did have to say one thing, it would be that I've encountered (a handful of times) moments where the mobile app or browser app has been unresponsive or hasn't been performing as you would expect it to. Divvy is constantly working on its apps, though, so this never stays around for long.

Kelly

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Divvy is BY FAR the best product for expenses!

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Divvy is AMAZING! Their customer service team is very well trained. From implementation to my managing representative to regular customer service - Their team is top notch.

Puntos a favor

Divvy is easy to use for users and admins alike. The setup is very easy to do, and my organization was able to hit the ground running from the day we had cards in hand.

Desventajas

The only con is that it doesn't integrate with QuickBooks Desktop. There is a workaround that is very helpful. I am just waiting for the day when I can use it with Desktop.

Harrison
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Product, Feedback does not make it to the decision makers.

Revisado el 15/12/2022

super fast close process, easy for employees to use.

super fast close process, easy for employees to use.

Puntos a favor

ease of use, ability to assign funds fast and instantly (on the road even on my app). 100% card integration

Desventajas

approval workflows aren't greatno ability to send push notifications for "needs approval" why on earth is that not fixed?automated push notification on phone should be every 48 - 72 hours. (concur does this).once a week emails are spotty (dont actually send) and most of my managers have no idea they have something to approve. 1st round with production implementation specialist was lazy, non-responsive, "Goal of 24 hour response time" was a pathetic goal and was more like 2-3-4 days. by that time the context of the email was misunderstood and issues had to be repeated, repeated, repeated, new customer manager seems a lot better and Salesman Michael Gleason was always great.

Jonathon
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Great program!

Revisado el 13/8/2020

Mostly positive. Hard to work with on the credit side and my account manager which is the one that seems to be able to actually make some big decisions doesn’t seem to care about responding or helping out company.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and gives great control over employee spending.

Desventajas

Sometimes the account manager isn’t very responsive, but their everyday customer reps are great. Don’t appreciate their
Methods for extending credit To businesses and paying them through their portal is laughable. I’ve never had a company limit how much I can pay them each day.

Donna
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Divvy is a great product to use to implement a paperless A/P process

Revisado el 22/7/2021

Divvy has increased our cash back on our credit card transactions and has allowed us to transition to a paperless A/P system. We use their bill pay service and upload all of our invoices to their system and we don't have to pay anything to use Divvy.

Puntos a favor

The ease of querying past credit card transactions and invoices is impressive. The ability to save invoices and mark how they were paid is crucial to being paperless and works great in Divvy.

Desventajas

I haven't found a good way of showing that budget owners have approved expenses.

Austin
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Divvy - easy to use interface with great tools for managing company spend

Revisado el 5/12/2022

Divvy has saved our team so much time in categorizing transactions and feeding into our month close process. It's been easy to use, and any complications we've run into have quickly been resolved through Divvy's great customer support team!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to get employees started using their card and coding expenses. It's an intuitive interface, and saves time in training employees on how to use the platform.

Desventajas

Divvy has a lot of great features, but since the company is still relatively new, there are still a lot of other features that have yet to be released, but they are constantly rolling out great new features. So any deficiencies it currently has will soon be resolved.

Isaiah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best ways to manage the finances of a large group!

Revisado el 11/9/2023

This service has helped us keep track of spending and manage finances in an easy and efficient manner!

Puntos a favor

The website and app are well-designed and easy to navigate. The site is fast and I am able perform tasks without many slow-downs.

Desventajas

Issues popped up occasionally with my users not being able to login due to a Date of Birth entry problem. Some physical cards were not delivered properly.

Respuesta de BILL

Thank you for you feedback Isaiah. We are glad to hear that our software makes managing the finances of a large group more efficient for you. We apologize for any frustrations you experience with logins issues due to date of birth entry and cards not getting delivered. We are happy that the service helps tack spending and in the future if you need any assistance please reach out 1(855)229-3111

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great credit card platform

Revisado el 7/12/2022

I am the credit card admin for the company I work for and we love using Divvy. It has made keeping up with CC transactions and receipts so easy. The ability to allocate funds to individual budgets and card holders has made it easy to control how much everyone can spend. Reconciling CC transactions to your other financial platforms is also a snap.

Puntos a favor

Receipt capture, spend is immediately available, virtual cards

Desventajas

The rewards has a requirement to spend 30% of available limit to receive the reward. This could be done away with. Also the rewards should have more value if using as a statement credit or cash back.

Cassie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We love divvy for our crews

Revisado el 24/10/2019

We really like the budget feature for our crews. We are able to set monthly budgets for each person which has helped us to cut expense costs.

Puntos a favor

We love that we can assign budgets. It has really helped us to track expenses per job. The receipt feature is probably our most favorite part of Divvy. Having the ability to simply take a picture of your receipt and have it uploaded on the spot has greatly cut down missing and unreadable receipts. This is a major plus for a construction company.

Desventajas

Sometimes the upload feature won't work. However they have recently upgraded this feature to allow admins to upload receipt pictures for other user. So when the upload won't work for my guys in the field they simply send the picture to me and I can enter it.