Opiniones de Reportz

Reportz

Herramienta automatizada de creación de informes para agencias de marketing digital.

4.8/5 (22 opiniones)
Traducir con Google

Reportz is good at what it does

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 4/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This allows me to show my clients a snapshot of their health.
It helps me frequently show the clients the progress we have made on their marketing, adwords, SEO, and more.

Puntos a favor

Reportz basically takes your permissions and organizes the data in various tools like
Google Analytics
Google Console
LinkedIn Paid Ads
Google Adwords
Some third party SEO tools
and more.

It's really good at presenting the information in a "dashboard" like format so you can see the information really simply.

It's also REALLY good for clients. I run a web agency, and it lets me upload special colors/logos for each of my clients so their dashboard has 100% their branding on it.

I really like this feature.

Puntos en contra

Some of the information available in the tools they hook into is hard to "get at" from Reportz. I am not sure if that is because the tools don't allow it in their api or if Reportz has just implemented a simplified set of accessibility.

Hey there!

First of all, thank you so much for your kind words and your honest review!

The issue you have with pulling the specific data is not a unique one and we've worked long and hard in the following months after your review and we came up with an entirely new widget creation process.

Have you managed to play around with it?
Be sure to let us know what you think about it. :)

Leonardo W.

Simplify your Workflow with Reports

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 18/7/2019

Puntos a favor

If you do client work, you know clients want results, but, how to show those results with a simple language? Reports are your answer, but set reports and share the links in a meaningful way to clients is a time and resource demanding task, even if you use something like Google Data Studio.

Reportz will simplify the workflow, because is a set and forget tool. You can whitelabel (which will make you a pro) and each customer have they own dashboard, that can be password protect.

It's a really nice and neat tool

Puntos en contra

I can't think about negatives, maybe, more tutorials on how to use the tool, but, support is always super responsive.

Miljenko B.

Reveals Hidden Data

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 17/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I really like it and my clients are also glad to have live reporting.

Puntos a favor

I'll start with an example: If you are running Facebook Ads, you know that default reporting inside Facebook Business Manager is - limited! Also, it's messy. It would be cool if Facebook has its own analytics tool like Google Analytics, but it hasn't.

Now questions: How would you serve your customers with easy, but comprehensive reports? Also, wouldn't it be awesome if you can offer them live reporting on the unique link created just for their eyes? And data is updating in real-time?

Conclusion: If you agree with the past arguments, Reportz is the way to go! It offers live reporting with Facebook, Google, and other services.

Fast, easy, intuitive, advanced and comprehensive. And it's being updated by the founders.

The support is always the top in the class!

Puntos en contra

Nothing concrete. Maybe the user interface could be a little bit more modern. But it's functional and that's important.

Connor W.

Excellent SEO reporting solution

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 11/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Covers all the major points and makes it painless to keep clients in the know.

Puntos en contra

Setting up widgets can be a bit tricky and understanding the google analytics calls is confusing.

Hi Connor,

First of all, thank you so much for the kind words and your review!

I'm glad our tool can cover all of your pain points because when we were developing Reportz the pain points were the founding elements.

The widget creation process is updated and should now be much more intuitive to end users. Have you managed to test it out?

Feel free to let us know what you think about it :)

Gary S.

Promising reporting Tool That Has a Long Way To Go

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 21/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am currently not using it right now as my main analytics dashboard tool, I am hoping with further development they make a more user friendly product.

Puntos a favor

A lot of different dashboard options for building an analytics dashboard that is customized exactly how you like it. If you have a lot of websites or work with clients, you get a generous amount of dashboard included.

Puntos en contra

Not nearly as easy to build a dashboard as you would think, not intuitive at all. The way the options are labeled and not being able to see what it looks like before you add it makes the entire creation process a huge pain. While you can pull out detailed data from Google Analytics to include in your dashboard, the way you have to go about it makes the process long and complicated.

Hi Gary!

Thank you so much for your kind words and the honest review you've provided.

We've worked a lot on improving the dashboard creation process and we've implemented over 20 templates that cover all reporting types.

The templates include report types such as PPC, SEO, General & Social.
So the main painpoint you've had is more than improved.

If you decide to re-create an account with us be sure to let us know, we'd be happy to onboard you and show you all of the nifty features Reportz has to offer.

5.0/10
Diora B.
Traducir con Google

It's a great tool. It did a 2 week job, in 2 days :)

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It saved me a looooot of time!

Puntos a favor

It was very fast, and easy to use. The graphs were also very good.
I liked it that two people could work in one report at the same time

Puntos en contra

I think some of the data was not right. And i would like to have an option to extract my custom audiences and see who they are, what age, what devices do they use etc.

Hello Diora,

First, let me say thank you for your great feedback!

It means a world to us! :)

If you want us to help you with some detailed options, feel free to book a demo with Co-Founders team.

We love to help people and brag a little how our product is cool! :D

The link for booking a demo:

Have a nice day!

Camille A.
Traducir con Google

Reportz - All in one reporting dashboard. A must have for digital marketing agencies like us.

Revisado el 29/5/2018

Puntos a favor

- Outstanding support, very helpful.
- They also support Serpstat, which we use.
- a white-label feature with CNAME domain pointing.

Puntos en contra

- Needs more and better integrations.
- User interface and PDF design can be improved.
- A few bugs here and there, but again, their support is amazing, so it should get fixed quickly.

Hey Camille,

Thank you for the feedback and BIG THANK YOU for the kind words regarding support.

We really put a lot of effort and energy in customer support and customer success efforts, so it makes my day when I see that it is appreciated.

As for the integrations, next to come are LinkedIn (both paid and social), Twitter (both paid and social), SE Ranking, WooCommerce, Shopify and AccuRanker.

PDF is updated so you shouldn't have any more issues with it.

Thank you so much for the time and this review.

Much regards from the team!

Ron elius S.
Traducir con Google

Visualize your Results into clear reports

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 22/7/2019

Amazing!

Puntos a favor

Reporting through the use of words aren’t really that helpful since us humans tend to be more attached to images especially if what we’re talking about is the status of our businesses, efforts, and work. Also, numbers in textual reports must always have a graphical report to better understand what’s happening in our Business. Reportz helped my team to gather the essential data and present it in a more detailed way. Reports are essential for evaluation and having this kind of software make reports easy to present in a more interactive way.

Puntos en contra

It’s a little bit advanced and has a learning curve, well, what I can expect to a great and robust tool. Overall, I love how this software helps my team gather, collect and evaluate data.

Sarah C.

Brilliant dashboard

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I love the dashboard in Reportz. Once you've connected everything together it's great to be able to check in and view your stats in one place. I've been really impressed so far.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything I don't like about Reportz.

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for the kind words you've provided and thank you for being such a vocal supporter of our tool.

Feel free to reach out to us so we can find a suiting gift for you.

Traducir con Google

I like that it gives you all data in one place.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great reports, understanding of your audience and fast result analysis. I would suggest this software to anyone who is serious about their advertising.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to navigate and it gives great information with little to no hassle. The keyword report and link report is a great tool which is very useful since it improves my future work.

Puntos en contra

I would like more information on how to further improve my marketing based on results. I would also want to know who are my top influencers or fans.

Hello there,

Thank you for your reply!

We are so happy that we see that people are using our tool to boost their business and really love when we get a feedback like this one!

We have a list of integrations that are going to be implemented in nearest future.

If you want to have a closer glimpse of the tool and future functions, you can book a call with Founders here:

Have a nice day!

Juan carlos P.

Saves a lot of time

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I generate my reports in a quarter of the time I spent making them.

Puntos a favor

For some time I have been looking for a reporting software that fulfills two basic premises to be able to customize it completely and save time in the preparation of reports for my clients.

Reportz meets my expectations by far, is a tool that after testing it has become indispensable in my arsenal as an SEO consultant.

Puntos en contra

On the contrary, I believe that the visual aspect can be improved. But it is weighed with the efficiency of the tool, the speed and versatility of the same is excellent.

Hola Carlos, muchas gracias! :D

"I generate my reports in a quarter of the time I spent making them."

This is what is all about.

When we made Reportz, we made it to serve our own in-house needs and we are happy to see that our tool is making peoples lives easier.

Have a great day!

@TeamReporz

live dynamic reports

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 1/6/2019

Puntos a favor

TOTALLY LOVE that these reports are always live, it is a magnificent idea and you can share the link and your client can see the data visually and in any platform, it's my best graphic report tool.

Puntos en contra

It took some time to get used to it, very advanced but once you get it it's great!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words.

Be sure to contact us so we can find a suitable gift for you. :)

Daniel H.

Excellent so far

Puntos a favor

I love that you can provide clients a clean interface to see all important data in one spot. It sure beats having many diferrent sites they need to visit or using a spreadsheet option

Puntos en contra

The integration list while growing, isn't comprehensive yet. Some large users may need more flexibility still

Respuesta de Reportz

Hello Daniel, and thank you for your review!

It means a lot to us to hear the feedback and we are more than happy to see that our users are happy with the tool.

Reportz is still a "young" tool, but we have the list of integrations with more than 20 tools, Like Zapier, Alexa, BuzStream, Majestic, SalesFlare, Moz, etc...

Our main benefit and thing in mind while developing Reportz is to give our users maximal flexibility while keeping that simple and user-friendly flow, so that you guys spend more time getting work done, rather than learning how the tool works. :)

Ognjen V.
Traducir con Google

Super friendly, simple and effective.

Revisado el 23/11/2017

Puntos a favor

I spend more time using it rather than learning how to use it which is a great problem with tools nowadays...

Puntos en contra

I know that the tool is fresh (launched on 21st of September) but in order to be big, it has to have more integrations.

Hi Ognjen!

Thank you so much for your kind words and the review you've provided.

Reportz has grown a lot after you've submitted your review, have you managed to test out the new and improved version? :)

Timesaver

Puntos a favor

It had data sources I needed (Analytics, AdWords, Facebook), it was very easy to use and it saves a lot of time which can be used for more creative tasks than creating reports :)

Puntos en contra

Having BingAds as a source would be helpful as we are really using it. Few other integrations would be appreciated as well.

Hello there,

BingAds is one of the first integrations we had in our pipeline and it will be seen in near future!

Other than that, if you have any suggestion, feel free to reach out to us!

We are happy to hear your feedback!

Have a great day!

@TeamReporz

Mike F.

Just what I needed

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use for all my SEO reporting needs.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and all the data sources I use and want. Plenty of varied reports for all your reporting needs.

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your review!

It means a lot to us to actually see that our users are happy and that our tool is making their workdays easier.

Best regards,
Team Reportz

Traducir con Google

great tool, make my life much easier

Puntos a favor

it's totally easy to use, user friendly, and I like the drag and drop feature so I can make my own report as I want.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

It means a lot to us!

Keep up the good work!

Miguel P.
Traducir con Google

Takes the pain out of tracking marketing

Revisado el 7/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Reportz makes it really easy to customize marketing dashboards, and clients love them!

Puntos en contra

It can get expensive quickly if you're managing a lot of dashboards

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the honest review you've provided.

I'm really glad your clients love them, and trust me your clients are not the only ones! Especially when you customize them with the clients' branding as well. The added value for that is incredible.

If you decide to go over a certain number of dashboards feel free to reach out and we can negotiate a discount for you.
We know how things can be costly when you're a student. :)

7.0/10
Traducir con Google

I love this software, the team is brilliant and continues to update the software regularly.

Revisado el 25/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that the team is not afraid to try new things and they have implemented new features that have been requested by members of the facebook community

Puntos en contra

The user interface takes some time to learn and understand but once you have figured it out, it is easy and well planned. And the support team is quick to help!

Hey there buddy,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

These comments really make our days!

If you need any assistance with the tool - be sure to reach out to us and we will provide you with all the help you need!

Regards,

Griffin S.
Traducir con Google

Reportz helps me track my digital advertising spend.

Revisado el 14/6/2018

Puntos a favor

What I love most about Reportz is the ability to easily track my Facebook Advertising Accounts. There are multiple dashboards available and much easier to read than the Facebook Business Ad Center.

Puntos en contra

There aren't many cons I can think of with Reportz. Knowing they're a startup, future integrations will be helpful; particularly MySQL.

Hey Griffin,

Thank you so much for the review! We are delighted to know that our tool is helping you with your work!

If you have any questions - be sure to reach out to us!

Regards,

Natasa B.

Great reporting tool!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, Possibility of full custom widgets, minimalistic design, white label option and full visual customization.

Puntos en contra

No cons from my end. All is working just fine.Only have a suggestion for improvement though- Increase number of integrations.

Hello Natasa,

Thank you for your feedback!

We have a whole bunch of list of integrations we are working on.

Stay tuned, cool stuff is coming!

Traducir con Google

Not what I was looking for

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 20/1/2018

Puntos a favor

It has a nice interface to work with. The visual nature of the product makes it very appealing and approachable.

Puntos en contra

The recipes are hard to manage. I found that reports wouldn't be that useful for our clients. I think for our average client, they wouldn't get much out of the reports.

Hello from Team Reportz,

We are sad to hear this, but will use your feedback to make our tool better.

If you feel like we could help you with your reporting, or just have a chat and give us some more detailed feedback, here is our Calednly link with Co-Founders.

Link: https://calendly.com/fourdots/onboarding/

We would love to hear from you!

Have a nice week.