47 opiniones

Lawcus

Solución de gestión de consultorios jurídicos y casos legales

4,8 /5 (47 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
47 opiniones
Mariam T.

Robust CRM+Practice Management!

Revisado el 23/12/2020

No problems. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful. I don't have anything other than great things to say about Lawcus.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and understand. It's flexible and you can create your desired workflows and processes with it. The customer service is incredible. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. This software does the work of 2-3 software combined and does it well for a very reasonable price.

Desventajas

So far I am not finding anything that I don't like. It could use some UI updates, but they are making changes on a regular basis so I know it's only a matter of time.

Cassidy F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Lawcus Review

Revisado el 25/3/2020

Puntos a favor

I liked the workflow and automation options most

Desventajas

Limited in terms of search function
Notes/Facts/Meetings/Calls all in one screen - if they were separated might make it easier
Wish it could integrate phone calls and/or emails automatically

Ashley M.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great product!

Puntos a favor

I liked how it could communicate with clients and track me.

Desventajas

A learning curve to get the hang of it.

Mark K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So far - it's been great.

Revisado el 18/6/2020

So far, so good. Less than 1 year of use. But it has been a definite improvement over our prior stand alone time/billing and client contact and task assignment software.

Puntos a favor

Integration of time and billing with client contact information and task assignment to staff.

Desventajas

Early bugs have been worked out. Moving in and across fields in the billing slips could be a bit easier. I'd like to be able to use shortcuts and fas ttrack in that function.

Amina J.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Lawcus review

Revisado el 22/6/2021

I don't know. It's better than the old stuff I used to use and I think a bit cheaper

Puntos a favor

Interface - very clear and intuitive

It bugs sometimes, but not that often.

I feel like the documents (when in the drive) should not open in a different window but rather just as previews like in google drive and I wish you could like scroll through them....

Desventajas

You can't search your calendar - that should be available - you can't search documents directly...

Hansary L.

Small Family Law Firm Using Lawcus

Revisado el 27/8/2019

The relationship we have with Lawcus has been a very important one. They are very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to customize our experience. Every month, they are rolling out new features.

Puntos a favor

I really like the task management and case tracking features. The ability to use the Kanban-board matter display and the task assignment really helps assign tasks very well.

Desventajas

The billing component needed a tremendous amount of work when we first started. However, they responded to our specific needs.

Allen S.

• Asistencia al cliente

Lawcus is off to a strong start!

Revisado el 27/3/2016

After a lot of digging around, I recently signed on with Lawcus. I was searching for easy-to-use, visual project management software for my increasing caseload and growing team.

While there are some bugs which is to be expected (Lawcus is in beta currently), I'm satisfied with the basic functions. I can easily create potential matters (called "opportunities") and drag-and-drop each opportunity through several customized stages of my prospect pipeline. Converting an opportunity into a new matter is as easy as clicking a button, which places the matter into a new pipeline. I've set up several matter pipelines, corresponding with our different practice area. Each pipeline contains stages specific to that practice area workflow. Some stages are programmed with automated tasks, which Lawcus adds on cue.

Additionally, Lawcus' integrated CRM is a nice bonus. Using the same software for CRM and PM makes total sense and should increase our firm's efficiency managing relationships, opportunities and matters.

Finally, Lawcus has been extremely responsive to my questions. They also seem genuinely interested in how we are using Lawcus so that they can develop Lawcus to suit our interests.

I wish I could press the fast forward button and see the polished/refined version of Lawcus. Yet, they're off to a strong start, and I believe they will be a good fit for many attorneys looking to blend CRM/PM software with a visual layout.

Allen

Leslie S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Happy Customer; left my old CRM for Lawcus and will never go back

Revisado el 24/6/2021

Very satisfied

Puntos a favor

simplicity, ease of use. Everytime I try something new, I am easily able to figure it out. I am not that tech saavy so its so nice that its so easy.

Desventajas

its great. I have no complaints. It is still developing and growing and I cant wait for all the new features to be implemented

Jason B.

Great Program for Law Firm

Revisado el 2/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Evolves with your practice and with your ability to learn all the features.

Desventajas

Not as polished as others, but that isn't a bad thing

Suzanne H.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

the all in one I've been looking for

Revisado el 9/7/2020

I have everything I need in one place: invoices, timekeeping, notes, emails, calendar, CRM, tracking and reporting of KPIs, document templates and automation.

Puntos a favor

I've searched for a CRM that's easily integrated with law practice management software without a big upfront expenditure. Lawcus has built-in CRM in addition to great reporting and automation.

Desventajas

Still working on some integration hiccups, but nobody's perfect.

Rémi B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Une solution orientée très anglo-saxonne mais utilsables

Revisado el 15/5/2020

Lawcus permet de gérer tout le process du premier contact avec le prospect jusqu'à la facturation finale.

Puntos a favor

Lawcus est remarquable par la vitesse de l'application, par la richesse de ses fonctionnalités (workflows, pipeline, gestion des prospects), par son intégration avec Word, outlook et les stockages dans le cloud (OneDrive ou Dropbox). La création de modèles avec des champs personnalisés est ultra simple. Bien que cette application soit surtout adaptée pour le marché américain, elle est utilisable pour un juriste francophone. Le service client est très réactif, apporte une aide immédiate et à l'écoute de toutes les suggestions.

Desventajas

Le centre d'aide n'est pas suffisamment développé (surtout pour un non-anglophone) pour exploiter complètement la richesse de toutes les fonctionnalités . Il y a encore quelques bugs .

Nicole P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A young company who listens to their clients!

Revisado el 12/7/2021

I came from a law firm that used PCLaw to a law firm that didn't have one. Once shown how much more effective the practice would be, embracing a practice management software became very important. After trials with competing software firms (and even signing a contract with one) we discovered Lawcus and haven't looked back since.

Puntos a favor

Lawcus is a great company who is consistently growing. They continuously launch new upgrades, they listen to their clients needs; and customer service is fantastic.

Desventajas

Occasionally a feature we want in Lawcus hasn't been "invented" or launched yet, the Lawcus team listen and work to release features that their clients want.

Penny M.

Lawcus

Revisado el 5/5/2021

Post COVID, Lawcus has made it easy for our clients to sign documents on their phone, regardless of type, without having to come to the office.

Puntos a favor

We recently switched to Lawcus from another legal software product. We are very happy with the integration and ability to automate tasks. It makes my job and that of our staff so much easier.

Desventajas

I would like it better if I could see the entire month's calendar at a glance. I also wish that I could see everyone's calendar on my phone integration rather than just my own calendar. But overall very few complaints about this software. Any issues we've had have been addressed very quickly. Overall very happy.

Kristy C.

Great!

Revisado el 30/8/2020

My overall experience with Lawcus has been great and I anticipate staying with the software for a long time to come.

Puntos a favor

This software is a full legal practice management software. It's modern in function and appearance, fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC. I switched from Clio to this software because I like all the customizations. There is a lot of promise with this software as it continues to develop.

Desventajas

This is newer software so each day it seems new features are released/ improved. Minor glitches have shown up occasionally, but customer support is super receptive and fixes them right away.

Michael Z.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for workflow oriented firm

Revisado el 9/8/2019

I'm still getting used to the new platform. I had more than 7 years with my desktop case management software, but overall experience has been great.

Puntos a favor

The strength of lawcus is in case phasing - to break cases up into steps and then be able to view and set a number of automations based on what step the case is in. While there are some competitors who have adopted this philosophy, Lawcus has really made it easy to set up the phases and to make changes. There are countless applications - client update emails, client surveys on experience, autopopulating documents, tasks, integrations with 3rd party softwares, etc.

Desventajas

Because the software is developing so rapidly (there have been several noteable developments even in the two months we have used it), there can be occasional bugs. But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled. I'd like to see better email integration, which is currently in development.

Jb B.

The future

Revisado el 23/11/2020

Fantastic and responsive customer service.

Puntos a favor

Focused on combining CRM and Practice Management. Customizations come with templates so you do not have to reinvent the wheel.

Desventajas

My data is silo'd like in other platforms.

Nicole L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lawcus is the one to beat!

Revisado el 9/2/2021

Puntos a favor

I love the kanban view of my pipelines, the workflow automations, dynamic merge fields, relationships, tags, intake forms and most of all, lead tracking and the dashboard.

Desventajas

I would love to have my html signature in my emails.

David A.

Best Product on the Market

Revisado el 19/7/2020

Puntos a favor

Lawcus is the most complete package on the market. I’ve found that every cloud base practice management software does 1 or 2 things well - but it has been amazing to me that none of them have put together the whole package.

Lawcus comes close to nailing the entire thing.

I use Lawmatics for my CRM and We love how Lawcus also sets it matters up in pipelines.

Desventajas

It has some minor bugs sometimes, but there hasn’t been a bug that I’ve come across that didn’t resolve it self by redoing it.

Elizabeth L.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Robust Product, Well-Priced, Excellent Service

Revisado el 12/7/2021

Some of the best customer service I've experienced. They're responsive to issues and receptive to suggestions for product enhancements. It is a very collaborative software system where the company is constantly working to make it better for their users.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. Does not take much instruction to get someone up and running with it.

Desventajas

The lack of overall client trust money balance visibility within each matter. Also, automating file creation and document storage within a usable structure has proven difficult. We're developing workarounds for now, but hopefully down the road there may be some built-in solutions.

Kaelyn D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Case Management Software!

Revisado el 1/4/2020

Awesome! Working with Lawcus has overall been an experience that's moved our firm ahead and got us into Cloud-based practice management software just before it was essential (COVID-19).

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely responsive and are available basically 24/7 to assist with any questions that users have. This software is also flexible and takes into serious consideration its clients' input when releasing updates.

Desventajas

Sometimes there can be bugs that come up with new updates, but that is to be expected with any software updates.

Candace J.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Lawcus is Amazing!

Revisado el 6/7/2021

Lawcus is amazing! It allows us to stay organized-one place to keep key information like contact information, court information, case number etc. Moreover, it allows us to bill, email, enable client portals and create template documents. I have tried numerous case management systems-this one is the best! The features are virtually limitless-even if you only use half it is well worth it. I haven't even mentioned the automation and intake forms.

Puntos a favor

I love that there are so many functions/features that can take from from intake to closing the case.

Desventajas

I wish there was a better way to notify others of notes/tasks assigned in a matter.

Bonnie G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great bells and whistles

Good support.

Puntos a favor

Visual - color coding, Kanban, etc. and the ability to assign multiple people to a task.

Desventajas

Missing simple functions long embodied in the practice of law and practice management software (e.g. tickle)

Kaelyn D.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

10/10 would recommend!

Revisado el 24/6/2021

The Lawcus CRM has been an amazing efficiency tool for our law firm. It's helped us do twice the work in half the time! It's easy to integrate with other services, and the staff is very communicative and helpful.

10/10 would recommend!

Puntos a favor

The efficiency of the CRM is great. The implementation phase was a breeze thanks to Lawcus onboarding all our client contact information from our prior case management system. Lawcus has grown exponentially over the last 2 years and along with that growth has been continued progress in the technology capabilities and features.

Desventajas

There can be glitches when updates happen. Nothing huge, but a con.

Rolf F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best legal management software, especially for your money

Revisado el 24/3/2020

The software has been great to use, and when I have run into an issue the support team is incredibly quick to help, either with a software update or directions on how to use the system. I really like the product already and can't wait to see where else the software goes!

Puntos a favor

The ability to automate so much of my practice is great. The kanban boards and matter stages allow you to put different tasks onto your to do list depending on what stage your case is in, it allows you to automate sending update emails to your clients, automates decline emails, and plenty more. The dashboard allows you to keep track of your referrals, what sources are working, what's not. The leads are separate from your matters, and can have different settings for each and contact follow ups. And automatically sending invoices directly from yourself instead of the practice management software is a great feature, too. That's who the client expects the invoice to come from! It's great.

Desventajas

It is a relatively new software (just a few years), and they have lots of updates, so there are some bugs in the features. But that is really to be expected with how much they update and how many different ways people use the product. Overall I really like Lawcus a lot, and recommend it to anyone who asks (and even people who don't).

Javier C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The BEST experience I have ever had with any company.

Revisado el 22/6/2020

I have been able to organize my matters in a way that allows me to work efficiently. The task delegation function is incredible and easy to use. The built-in CRM allows me to track leads more effectively and gives me real-time insight into my firm and allows me to track my marketing efforts.

Puntos a favor

The organizational structure and ease of use are my favorite aspects of this software. However, the customer support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are outstanding so it's hard to pick just one thing I like the most.

Desventajas

There were some functions missing that have since been added. At the moment, I think the mobile app could use some improved functionality but the team is already working on that!