Contractor Foreman

Software de gestión de la construcción.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

532 opiniones

Ron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money

Revisado el 16/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Price is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!

Desventajas

All my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thanks Ron - I'm glad to hear that when there have been issues, our team has been prompt to resolve them. We use software services to run our business and understand the frustration when things do not work correctly and support is slow to resolve it. We try to make sure our customers avoid the same delays.

Jeffrey

A deep dive into Contractor Foreman

Revisado el 9/11/2022

Overall my experience has been good. I cannot say enough how much this company's ATTITUDE toward improving their product impresses me. This alone will keep me coming back every year

Puntos a favor

Best 'bang for buck' of any construction management software, period. Damn good challenger to a lot of CRM software as well.Als, and this cannot be said enough; Of all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.

Desventajas

Yup, there IS a learning curve, which can be steep if you have never run this kind of software.Also; CF currently does an 'on-site' app better than anyone I know but it still needs workCF has a good timekeeping setup, it needs to get better at integrating with ALL payroll companies because it's own module is not quite up to snuff yetCF has a decent bidding module, but my own setup is still superior in too many ways to adopt theirs 100% just yet, but I'm close. (Most estimators using this level of software are not as demanding as I am)CF is very good at uploading files, it needs to better at organizing and presenting them better and at salient points in the GUI. (It HAS gotten better recently)

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Better value in every case

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Better value, ease of useOf all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.
Charles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Looking to save a hudge amout of time

Revisado el 22/11/2022

Mostly anticipation at this point. Was supper cool to speak to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], though. He took our call when one of his trainers had a personal emergency. Hearing the logic of how and why he developed this sounded just like our frustrations and list of needs.

Puntos a favor

This looks so amazing, so far it values all the real world things we value. my team is already so stoked. We have so many structures to track, manage and project the problems that must only be relevant to contractors, as no other software seems to understand constructing accounting. Or cyclical project management. So to see these tools has justified our team's deep inner knowing that, YES, these are important, we are not crazy.

Desventajas

It's a little rough around the edges. Went to add a suggestion, and got an error page instead of a form to fill out. yet, I see that they have even opened up their suggestions to be voted on and hashed out like a forum. so it's not by neglect to my request that the error occurred

FreshBooks, Buildertrend y Wave Accounting

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Um... quick books sucksand they are obnoxiously greedy

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Price or better odds of working for our neeeds
Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very robust software for a reasonable price

Revisado el 19/10/2022

Great customer service and responsiveness from the leadership and service team. Quick onboarding and the guys in the field picked things up pretty quickly.

Puntos a favor

I've been using the market-leading competitors for over ten years. I finally got tired of brutal price increases and went looking for a solution. Contractor Foreman was not only more affordable but in many areas, more robust and efficient. The learning curve wasn't easy, but it was reasonable. Most things are intuitive, and there are pretty good tutorials/videos out there for help. Mostly, it just keeps everything in a central location for the whole team to stay connected.

Desventajas

I don't know if I'd consider it a con, but there are almost too many features. I had to dial things down in the settings to avoid getting overwhelmed. Unlike other construction management/estimating software, it is a little more process driven as opposed to open design. It's a little hard to explain, but the software works best if you follow the path (on hold/bidding/pending/approved/etc) and complete the build steps in the pattern laid out. You can go rogue, but it seems like glitches and problems are more frequent if you do. I guess that means that instead of bringing your system to CF, you have to work with their system. But, it worked fine for me.

Jira, Trello, Houzz Pro, Buildertrend, monday.com y CoConstruct

Efficiency and affordability

Buildertrend, monday.com y CoConstruct

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Efficiency and affordability. Better software for a more reasonable price.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Jeff for the great review. We are committed to improving the product and making sure that you and others always consider Contractor Foreman a 10/10.

Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Most features, easy to use, great value

Revisado el 18/11/2022

The company is committed to improving their product. The software is packed with features and I'm always impressed with how much the software can do. With their constant improvements I feel that they will continue to correct any areas that could be improved.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to implement. It is packed with features. They encourage and take feedback and make monthly updates.

Desventajas

There are some glitches and some parts of the software are more complicated than they need to be.

Buildertrend y CoConstruct

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman has many times more features than CoConstruct at a fraction of the price.

FreshBooks y CoConstruct

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Easy of use, features. Clearly designed by people in the construction field unlike CoConstruct.
Josh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simple, Modular, Great Value Project Management Software for Many Construction Companies

Revisado el 9/11/2022

Lots of resources, and they are very open to help whenever you need them. I'd love to have the opportunity for longer training sessions (especially at initial implementation). The value is phenomenal! So many small construction companies could grow into highly efficient larger companies using Contractor Foreman and would not feel feature limited for quite some time.

Puntos a favor

Contractor Foreman is logically organized, easily customizable, and very powerful for the price. If your company is self-motivated, Contractor Foreman and efficiently organize your project management processes.

Desventajas

As with any software, Contractor Foreman doesn't fit all construction companies. We are definitely pushing the limits of each feature and still have to code many fields in order to expand CFs capabilities to match our needs.

Procore

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

We are great at production. Administrating production management software is not our strength. Our tools should work for us and not be a bottleneck.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Modularity, Logical Interface, Self-controlled features - we don't need the software provider or another consultant to write reports or modify our software for us.
Cathalina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best bang for your hard warned BUCKS

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Contractor Forman is a great system especially for the price point, with all the bells and whistles available as standard features. which we really appreciate as a smaller renovation company. We previously used a well-known system that was admittedly easier to jump in and start on. But the price was not worth it, Plus the really useful and necessary features were extra. We switched over to Contractor foreman and we are pleased we did. And will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

A lot of functions and features we can use to track everyone and everything we need to keep ourselves in line for every project. It's been especially helpful when we have multiple projects we can locate everyone, track change orders, and track progress details.

Desventajas

Not a con per se, but the recorded trainer jumps into videos as tho everyone has had system experience. But for those of us who are brand new to estimates or project details, it can be frustrating at first. Now I will say they are always updating and improving the system, and the training videos have gotten better with the new outline feature. Just give it time, things are pretty well integrated and once you figure the quirks out, the ease of use is game-changing.

Sean

Aviation/Federal Contractor

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Contractor Foreman has been a game changer for our small business. We have used it for nearly a year now and it is easily implemented, easy to train using he videos of each module and the team loves its functionality. We especially love how all the modules are similar in nature, so it makes it easy to pick up new things quickly.

Puntos a favor

The software was very easy to use and implement.The tracking from bidding to project is easy to use. The built-in safety documents are awesome.The analytics provided are extremely helpful.

Desventajas

Nothing at all. The cost was extremely fair and is well worth the money spent! The cost for the software was about 10% of the cost we were spending on Procore.

Procore y Buildertrend

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

The cost and functionality far outweigh the competitions options.

Procore y Buildertrend

Functionality and pricing.
Stephen

Just get it!

Revisado el 14/11/2022

Puntos a favor

The feature rich software was not what we thought we needed until we started using it. There are still things that we are learning about the software that help us better run our business.It was our goal to find something that we can use daily and not become burdened by the usage and need of the software. A few hours a day by the whole team makes sure that our customers are feeling important and well taken care of.

Desventajas

There was a bit of a learning curve for our team at first. Once we understood that complexity and ability of the software ad a few trainings we were able to fins our groove. the best way to learn it is to use it EVERY DAY.We would like to see more of a CRM nurturing aspect within the program. Reminders, drip emails, etc..

Jobber, Buildertrend y CoConstruct

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Needed more features and management

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Free trial, customer service and cost of onboarding
Neil

Always Improving!

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Contractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.

Puntos a favor

Contractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.

Desventajas

This is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

As we had not been using any software, I thought Contractor Foreman would be a good first step to introduce users to project management software.
Jet

Great Construction Management Software for Small to Mid-Size Companies

Revisado el 16/11/2022

I found that the software can be very helpful to manage a lot of details and areas within a construction company. It can be used by various types of contractors, and to a certain point customized to serve each individual contractor. Overall, I think this software is a great upcoming contender against existing respected software, although I do believe it has a bit more to go before it can meet toe-to-toe with them; its getting there though.

Puntos a favor

I sincerely like how many functioning features are readily available right out-of-the-box. Each feature/module is extremely helpful to manage the different facets within the construction industry. The features allow a wide range of different contractors to benefit from this software that can be customized to work the way each individual business works (although customization can be a bit limited with certain modules). I also really appreciate the company taking the effort to truly consider and seek out feedback from contractor's and then actually implement needed updates to the software. Since their inception they have drastically improved A LOT of the software features that work so much better.

Desventajas

There are minor "cons" from our experience, one being that when wanting to customize certain modules to fit our particular company procedures we met some limitations. At the time, the software couldn't be customize to reflect certain details we were wanting/needing the software to do, although there were some "alternate" routes but they still didn't function the way we would prefer. But that can be overcome by doing some work arounds (as we found) but again would be preferiable if customization wasn't as limited (I'm not speaking in full details because there are several areas we saw we faced this, but the major point is we saw that customization can be limited if wanting the software to reflect or do certain things that you would want). Although I do believe the software is capable of reaching a much higher customization level than it presents now although depending on the company's ability to work on those specific areas (which they are currently doing). Another minor con is the actual customer service and support. It is currently not as strong as I believe it should and can be. When needing assistance in various occasions to fix an issue beyond our control, reaching out to support through their chat and email options were simple and decently responsive. But when it came to the actual support and help, it fell pretty short there. Mainly the reps. didn't feel eager to help and solve the issue, they just gave generic unhelpful ideas. But of course that can improve over time.

Craig
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Best Valued Construction Management Software

Revisado el 12/11/2022

We have used CF on a daily basis for the last 2 years and it has really benefitted our business. We have two locations and before we started using this system, everyone had there own idea of how they wanted to present contracts and other information to clients. Now with Contractor Foreman both locations have standardize contracts, terms and conditions, and a sense of unity that was not present before. It now feels like we are one company with two locations in stead of two separate companies. I will also add that their support has been great even during our Quickbooks integration trial. They would get back to us in a timely manner with possible solutions to the current integration issue. Even though we ultimately decided to not use that feature they gave it a great effort to try to make that successful for us.

Puntos a favor

Contractor Foreman has been an all-in-one construction management software for our company! I needed a system that would allow me to estimate, invoice, store files, be accessible from multiple locations, track leads, and yet be easy to use. This was the first system I found that could be geared toward large or small contractors and still have all of the features I was looking for. For someone that has used similar systems in the past this was an easy transition.

Desventajas

When we first signed up with CF we wanted to integrate with Quickbooks to save us time and money on double entry, but had a lot issues with it. We tried for 3 months to successfully implement this feature with no success. We switched to Quickbooks online and it worked better, but we still found enough errors that we finally called it quits and went back to double entry. To a new user the system can be overwhelming because there are a lot of features to this program and we found that some users really struggled with the implementation of the new software.

Tiffany

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent option for smaller but very busy specialty sub-contractor

Revisado el 29/7/2022

What initially drew us to Contractor Foreman was trying to find a way to bring our Bidding & Estimating functions into QuickBooks for better reporting and managing the job going forward. We just didn't have a system that captured all the critical info in the bid for tracking the actual work vs the bid. As a result of implementing Contractor Foreman for this solution, we have been able to solve several other problems that were lower on the priority list including Daily Logs and material pulls.

Puntos a favor

As a small but busy specialty sub-contractor, it's a game changer. The full-featured integrated platform is giving us the ability to streamline much of the work that was siloed between workflows. Redundancies are dropping away with each implementation of new workflows. We also love the many built-in reports that are putting critical info in front of our team without hours of manual report production and cross-referencing. As we finetune our use of it, we are already seeing how we can utilize it in some other areas we have not anticipated, like our warehouse. Tech support has been excellent as well.

Desventajas

While they have a great manual for implementing the Quick Books integration, their "Getting Started" support materials were lacking. They offer free live classes and specific videos on each function but I would have liked to see a more detailed manual or checklist that walked us through how the various functions are integrated. It would have saved us some time in the trial and error category. Folks on our team each learn differently and while the videos were fine for some, others really needed a document.

Procore

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Value and more robust features

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Tiffany for the great review. I am glad to hear that it is already proving to be a great solution. We realize that more can be done in regards to documentation of the integration process. Since this is a one-time action on your part, we do prefer to walk you through it so that we can answer any questions and help review the data in advance to determine if there are any unknown issues that may come up.

Dawood
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Revisado el 10/3/2022

Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

Puntos a favor

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

Desventajas

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Matthew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature rich, great support, AND inexpensive... a huge value!

Revisado el 8/3/2022

Very pleased with the product and the training, over the moon about the price!

Puntos a favor

The 1 on 1 training is always given by a highly experienced rep, someone that knows all the ins and outs of the product and can answer any questions you can thow out! Features are excellent, not just for the money, but for any money! Love the product, we use nearly every aspect of it for our day to day operations, Billing, Estimates, project management, etc. Everything works, extremely happy with the tool and the support, HIGHLY recommend!

Desventajas

Occasionally there will be a bug somewhere when you are using a newer feature, but they are always rolling out updates and listening to their clients to make the product better. The chat support is very responsive, but they are not nearly as knowledgeable about the product as the trainers, so sometimes scheduling a 1 on 1 training is the only way to get the help you need, depending on how complicated your question is. To date there is not a robust Knowledgebase for the product, just a video library, however, I hear they are rolling out a knowledgebase soon, which hopefully will be a nice addition to the chat support.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

They were easier to implement, easier to learn, had all the features for a lot less money.
Paul

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

Revisado el 23/7/2021

Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Puntos a favor

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

Desventajas

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

Brian

New Contractor Foreman User

Revisado el 10/6/2021

The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

Puntos a favor

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

Desventajas

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Lindsey-Leigh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A budget software with serious usefulness

Revisado el 20/5/2021

Although roll out of CF has been a bit bumpy and there is certainly a learning curve involved, it has been good! Every Step of the way has been a bit easier knowing there is always support to reach out to if you have any issues or confusion.

Puntos a favor

This software packs more punch than you would expect at its meager price point. It offers so much in the way of construction management that it is almost unbelievable. The best part? AWESOME customer service, ltterlay at your fingertips. If you are struggling with anything, an agent (usually one of the same few people) are available in less than 5 minutes to help you with whatever you are struggling with.

Desventajas

Since this software is a bit new, it is kind of clunky. Some of the processes to do things are less than efficient, and it definitely isn't "as pretty" as some of the other competitors, but what other competitors are charging $10,000+ for, CF charges about $1,500.00. However, this is made up for my the fact that they are constantly updating based on real customer feedback, I am genuinely excited to see where this product is heading!

Procore y Premier

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

We will be switching from Raken to this once we are fully integrated and our subscription is up for the year with them. This product is 1/2 the cost for 2x the seats and does way more than Raken can.

RAKEN

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Great price point, and a great fit for smaller contractors like us!

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Lindsey for the awesome review! We've worked hard to add awesome features and now we are in the process of making it prettier and even easier to use. Each month we will release an update that will improve your experience.

Nancy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best All In One Software for Construction!

Revisado el 16/4/2021

Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

Puntos a favor

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Desventajas

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.
Hayden

From Mom & Pop to Modern Efficiency

Revisado el 30/3/2021

I have had a great experience with Contractor Foreman and would recommend this platform for any GC or Contractor looking to run lean. Excited to see the first project run through the phases with this software.

Puntos a favor

We are still new to the software, but the implementation has been seamless. The supports staff helped me build a training schedule for my team based on the pre-recorded modules. The system seems to be very intuitive and I'm looking forward to running our first project through Contractor Foreman this week.

Desventajas

The software does not have the markup feature released, yet. It is supposed to come out with the next update. We are looking forward to this as it will eliminate additional software needs.

Customer service is fantastic when you are in contact with a person. Very knowledgeable and eager to assist. However I'm not a fan of receiving so many automated emails. Others might find it helpful.

Procore, Autodesk Construction Cloud y Bluebeam Revu

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Everything was done manually in the past. My goal is to automate as much as the process as possible, from pre-construction to progress payments to job completion. The price point, functionality and extensive reports sold me on giving Contractor Foreman a shot.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Price and functionality allowed us to stay lean.
Wendy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Searching for F I V E years!!

Revisado el 8/2/2021

EXCEPTIONAL. Again - from the beginning with other companies, our time was mostly spent figuring out "workarounds" for their issues. No software will be everything to everyone, but this one is close. We've searched for FIVE years and have used most of the bigger names in the construction industry. Most highly overpriced, and poor customer service. CF has great people, all willing to help and they're even modifying the system monthly based on their customer feedback. What? A company that cares what we think?

Puntos a favor

For the FIRST time in engaging with new software - the positives are more than the mandated "workarounds".
Easy to use. Simple to train. Seems to be EXCEPTIONAL at caring about what their customers want. Took the time to get the TWO WAY INTEGRATION figured out with Quickbooks (no one else has done this that we've worked with). Honest about the shortcomings, but again very motivated to change as needed.

Desventajas

Wish there was more attention paid to "coloring" the dashboards. Making colors correspond to the areas that you are working within.
Wish that they'd put together either a Procedural book, or help more with a documented training. It's not hard to train, just would be nice to have a roadmap per see.

Housecall Pro, Dataforma y Jobber

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

HORRIBLE customer service. Too many workarounds. Flat out LIES about their Quickbooks integration (which is horrible and only goes one way - not two way). Price is out of this world too if you want more than 5 projects. We're a service-based construction and therefore didn't use the system as it was intended, but they knew that in our initial meetings and yet still told us it would work. It didn't.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Honestly, it was the people at CF that made the difference. Answered our questions. Helped us look around. Kept checking back with us to be sure we were happy. Jumping on any needs that we expressed. This is how we treat our customers - it was a treat to find someone who would treat us the same. Plus we just kept finding MORE things we liked around every corner. Vehicle management. Subcontractor management. Saved us SO much money and time with multiple systems we used to use.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

WOW!! We get a lot of great reviews and this is one of the greatest. But with all of that said, we will not rest. Each month we will release a new update with new features and enhancements and we will continue to improve and help you save time and money. The search for the right solution can take a long time - we know, because we use other solutions as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and we look forward to serving you. -Steven Gabbard, Founder

Chuck

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A great upgrade to our management of projects

Revisado el 6/11/2020

Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

Puntos a favor

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online.
- Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software.
- Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us.
- Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks.
- The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

Desventajas

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking.
- So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly.
- Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

Procore y Tradify

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. steven@contractorforeman.com

JESSICA
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Jr. J

Revisado el 24/9/2020

I think you have a great software with tons of potential and it is very all encompassing, I think you could charge a lot more for the software with some enhancement to the user interface online and in app as well as adding those abilities to time track any type of order but most of all the one thing above all else that keeps you from being able to charge more is the lack of integration training and lack of customer service availability. Other software companies have excellent support and customer service that you can immediately speak to on the phone at the very least all day during business hours if not even at night. The only thing that kept us with you after paying for your program and buildertrend for 3 months was that your software has more functionality. I would gladly pay more for available customer service and personalized training and set up.

Puntos a favor

You have a lot of features built into one place.

Desventajas

Not very user friendly, wording and descriptions for permissions for example are confusing, app user interface could be simplified for field techs, should be able to have a customer with multiple locations and the biggest feature that is missing is the ability to require time tracking on work orders and change orders. Also hate that you cannot create a service ticket with an item from an estimate or sov. Also, hate that you cannot create estimates, invoices, payments, change orders, work orders, po's, bills, expenses or add subcontractors through the project summary unless one has already been created outside of the summary.

Procore, Project Planning Pro, Buildertrend y CoConstruct

See above

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Jessica for the feedback. Will you please send me additional details bout the Con's you mentioned? support@contractorforeman.com. It's difficult for a service provider to provide live phone support that is able to answer your call when you answer without charging as much as our providers do. Most of our customers do not need that level of service so we work to keep the price low by offering live chat support and email support even during the evening and weekends.

Toshua

I love this

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Puntos a favor

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Desventajas

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

Buildertrend y CoConstruct

Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman Traducir a español

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Alec

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must buy to digitise site processes!

Revisado el 6/5/2020

Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

Puntos a favor

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings.
The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price.
Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

Desventajas

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update.
A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point.
An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Procore, Fieldwire, Buildertrend y Adobe Creative Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.