Contractor Foreman

Software de gestión de la construcción.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

644 opiniones

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

excelente líder con gran capacidad de organización

Revisado el 18/9/2023

Puntos a favor

la capacidad de liderazgo y organizacion en el trabajo

Desventajas

no me gusta la falta de supervisión y control sobre los trabajadores

Valerie
Valerie

Restoration Company Project Management

Revisado el 21/9/2022

Very happy so far and have move to use it for our estimating and invoicing versus QB Online.

Puntos a favor

Love the flexibility to turn on and off the areas of the system we want to use. The ability to have many different user roles and see how each project is shaping up, manhours to know if we will be on target or need to make adjustment along the way before there is a labor overage.

Desventajas

Lacks the ability to create and use assemblies. We restore and build new windows and doors. We need to group materials and labor at a per sash level and then set a qty for the number of sashes for the project. We are only able to add the materials and need to manually multiple and then add detailed descriptions where the customer has to divide the total to determine the per window cost. I hope this is an improvement that is added soon.

Also hope for email integration so we do not need to switch back and forth to Gmail Business account and the system or print to PDF to upload important messages.

Thryv y BuildBook

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Added functionality for projects.

Pipedrive

Overall cost and functionality
Jacob

Best Value

Revisado el 25/10/2023

Its been great! we replaced 5 other apps we were spending money on and pretty much run our whole company out of CF and Google Workspace.

Puntos a favor

We use the CRM and the project schedule the most. We are about to start using the estimates and bid manager more and are loving it. the documentation and punchlist features are great

Desventajas

We don't like that our team cant clock in or use the app when the internet connection is low. I would say our biggest problems have come down to the app.

Procore, Autodesk Construction Cloud, Fieldwire, Wrike y RAKEN

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

It was a simple decision when you look at the cost savings and how powerful of a tool it is

Zoho One, Pipedrive, CompanyCam y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

the price, features, the customer service is spectacular. implementation was so easy. The flexibility and availability of features
Andrey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Got ripped off by Foreman

Revisado el 7/2/2023

Be aware that contractor foreman will rip you off if you go beyond trial period and decide that it doesn’t work for you and cancel subscription. Contractor foreman will keep a lot of money ( based on annual membership that I went with ) since they designed their terms to keep money in their pocket’s instead of spending time improving their software. I got charged 6 months worth of subscription for 6 days of using foreman. Their 100% money back guarantee doesn’t work unless you follow all their terms and conditions that they came up with so people can’t get their money back. By the way Contractor Foreman did not follow their own terms and did not email me the amount and the card information they were going to charge for annual subscription which was clearly stated in their own terms. I contacted their customer support and spoke with their [sensitive content hidden] who was not helpful resolving the situation and decided to keep my money per terms that they can’t even follow themselves. Very disappointed with Contractor Foreman, wasted time and money, there is other software out there that is more customizable and better support out there. I’ve tested builder trend, Microsoft teams before and did a mistake by giving a chance to foreman, their click bait for 100% money guaranteed works for them since they make good money that way. Read their terms carefully.

Puntos a favor

Nothing special about features that other software companies offer as well.

Desventajas

Very rigid structure not allowing for customization. Not all tables communicate data to each other creating multiple points for redundant data entry. The online chat is not what an online chat, it send an email on you behalf to which you might get an answer 6-24 hr which didn’t work to resolve issues or get answers on time.

Microsoft Teams y monday.com

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman

Andrey: The comments posted here are false. We charged you the amount you agreed to pay. We refunded you the amount you agreed to based on the refund policy. You demanded that we refund you more than the refund policy and threatened to write a false review if we did not.

We are proud of the 100% guarantee that we offer. The guarantee requires that you complete a training and create records in your account. That is mentioned before signup and after signup. You did not do that even though it was also in the reminder email we sent.

Alyssa
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I’m so glad i chose this program

Revisado el 10/2/2024

I genuinely enjoy the program and can’t wait to utilize all of the options it can provide to me.

Puntos a favor

Contractor Foreman allows me to manage my project from 1 program. I love the fact that it syncs with Quickbooks, allows unlimited photos and customization. The team has been very helpful with answering my questions. The cost was way more reasonable than another big name program.

Desventajas

I just don’t like the fact that people can’t respond to the email sent from CF so it is an extra step to track.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

CF was more affordable and had good reviews.
Neil
Neil

Always Improving!

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Contractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.

Puntos a favor

Contractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.

Desventajas

This is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

As we had not been using any software, I thought Contractor Foreman would be a good first step to introduce users to project management software.
Charlie

Contractor Formin

Revisado el 20/2/2024

Excellent. It has been a good decision thus far.

Excellent. It has been a good decision thus far.

Puntos a favor

Easy of use is for sure my fav. Im not a computer savvy person and it has still been very easy

Desventajas

The mobile app isnt as friendly but I do have limited use and I may like it more later.

Procore

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Price was the main factor. Both seemed good but this was 30,000 cheaper per year
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

So many features

Revisado el 17/2/2024

So far it’s been an easy transition going from buildertrend to cf

So far it’s been an easy transition going from buildertrend to cf

Puntos a favor

It does it all, for a fraction of the price of other project management softwares.

Desventajas

Schedule not integrating with iCal has been a challenge with managing my schedule as a whole

chad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good product

Revisado el 17/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Tracking of information to help me estimate future projects.

Desventajas

I wish it had a takeoff software. They do partner with another company though.

Chris

Great program

Revisado el 14/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Everything i need on one program from scheduling to tracking

Desventajas

Not what i disliked about the program my lack in computer skills

Brandon

Big Woods Review

Revisado el 23/3/2024

Excellent. Chat Support is a game changer.

Excellent. Chat Support is a game changer.

Puntos a favor

Lead to estimate to project process is good.

Desventajas

Some of the hours logged dont link to projects

Nancy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best All In One Software for Construction!

Revisado el 16/4/2021

Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy...

Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

Puntos a favor

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Desventajas

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Quotient, Buildertrend y Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.
Brian

New Contractor Foreman User

Revisado el 10/6/2021

The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

Puntos a favor

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

Desventajas

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Jeffrey

A deep dive into Contractor Foreman

Revisado el 9/11/2022

Overall my experience has been good. I cannot say enough how much this company's ATTITUDE toward improving their product impresses me. This alone will keep me coming back every year

Puntos a favor

Best 'bang for buck' of any construction management software, period. Damn good challenger to a lot of CRM software as well.Als, and this cannot be said enough; Of all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.

Desventajas

Yup, there IS a learning curve, which can be steep if you have never run this kind of software.Also; CF currently does an 'on-site' app better than anyone I know but it still needs workCF has a good timekeeping setup, it needs to get better at integrating with ALL payroll companies because it's own module is not quite up to snuff yetCF has a decent bidding module, but my own setup is still superior in too many ways to adopt theirs 100% just yet, but I'm close. (Most estimators using this level of software are not as demanding as I am)CF is very good at uploading files, it needs to better at organizing and presenting them better and at salient points in the GUI. (It HAS gotten better recently)

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Better value in every case

CoConstruct

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Better value, ease of useOf all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.
Erik

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Contractor Foreman, the solution to all of our project management woes!

Revisado el 27/6/2023

Contractor Foreman has integrated several critical business areas and applications into one easy to use platform. The ability to have every aspect of Project Management tied together has saved us countless hours of wasted administration time. We no longer have to perform duplicate data entry into multiple single purpose software applications to achieve accurate and timely results. The integration with our Online version of Quick Books was smooth and painless and the support that CF offers in this area was very much appreciated!

Puntos a favor

It is difficult to narrow down just a few features of Contractor Foreman that stand out as the best or most important. The fact is that almost every module performs better than several stand alone applications we were using to achieve the same results. The overall Project Management features in CF have opened up a new level of accuracy for our business and allows us to properly track all of the key metrics that are so vital for our profitability. From estimating to invoicing, all of the featured modules work extremely well together to provide the clearest picture of where our time and money is going, and where it is coming in.

Desventajas

There are a few minor things that we feel could use improvement but nothing on a big scale.We switched from a platform that was service ticket oriented and light on project management, so there have been some adaptations needed on our end to utilize Services Tickets the way they are done in CF.

Procore

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

We were looking for a single platform that integrated the functionality of several stand alone software products into one. CF was the ultimate solution for us and at a cost that was thousands less than comptetive product on the market.

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Simply put the feature set and the price point of Contractor Foreman stands alone in the realm of Construction Project Management. There was not any other software that matched all of our business and financial needs.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Frank for the great review. We are committed to providing a solution that meets the needs of most contractors at a price that ALL can afford. We will continue to add new features that help you better manage your job and gain insight into how your projects are doing. If you have any suggestions on improvements for the Service Ticket module, we would love to hear them. Thank you!

Alec

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must buy to digitise site processes!

Revisado el 6/5/2020

Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

Puntos a favor

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings.
The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price.
Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

Desventajas

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update.
A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point.
An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Procore, Fieldwire, Buildertrend y Adobe Creative Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.
Toshua
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

I love this

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Puntos a favor

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Desventajas

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

Buildertrend y CoConstruct

Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Kevin
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Most features, easy to use, great value

Revisado el 18/11/2022

The company is committed to improving their product. The software is packed with features and I'm always impressed with how much the software can do. With their constant improvements I feel that they will continue to correct any areas that could be improved.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to implement. It is packed with features. They encourage and take feedback and make monthly updates.

Desventajas

There are some glitches and some parts of the software are more complicated than they need to be.

Buildertrend y CoConstruct

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman has many times more features than CoConstruct at a fraction of the price.

FreshBooks y CoConstruct

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Easy of use, features. Clearly designed by people in the construction field unlike CoConstruct.
Cathalina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best bang for your hard warned BUCKS

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Contractor Forman is a great system especially for the price point, with all the bells and whistles available as standard features. which we really appreciate as a smaller renovation company. We previously used a well-known system that was admittedly easier to jump in and start on. But the price was not worth it, Plus the really useful and necessary features were extra. We switched over to Contractor foreman and we are pleased we did. And will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

A lot of functions and features we can use to track everyone and everything we need to keep ourselves in line for every project. It's been especially helpful when we have multiple projects we can locate everyone, track change orders, and track progress details.

Desventajas

Not a con per se, but the recorded trainer jumps into videos as tho everyone has had system experience. But for those of us who are brand new to estimates or project details, it can be frustrating at first. Now I will say they are always updating and improving the system, and the training videos have gotten better with the new outline feature. Just give it time, things are pretty well integrated and once you figure the quirks out, the ease of use is game-changing.

Chris

Our search is over!

Revisado el 27/3/2021

Exceptional! Support has been amazing as well as all the friendly staff. Very personable and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

The versatility! Being an electrical contractor that works in both residential and commercial, its difficult to find a platform that works for service, small projects and larger scale projects. Not only is this platform versatile, it also has a flow that works and makes sense. It has consolidated two other platforms we were paying for as well as two in house solutions, saving us 1000's over the next few year. We are already seeing the benefits in project management and accountability as a company not to mention the elimination of redundant data entry and a streamlined system.

Desventajas

The only thing so far is the lack of a timeline on the service ticket screen to see a live view by service tech.

Knowify

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Terrible Work Flow, programming issues, broken modules, half built modules, can go on and on. Long story short it cost us time in the office and didn't save us time. Caused the creation of complicated redundant processes.

Service Fusion
Vincenzo

Contractor Foreman Overall Review

Revisado el 1/9/2022

I have tried some of the other software programs that were much more expensive than Contractor foreman. I feel Contractor Foreman has only improved since I started using it.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy the software is to use on a daily basis. I works seamless between my desktop and mobile device. I can access anywhere I am. Monthly update features have improved existing features along the way.

Desventajas

There are some features that could be added such as a Warranty module... however when suggestions are made they are heard and considered.

Procore y Buildertrend

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

The cost was attractive, the ease of use of the software is what sold us on this product. Estimate organization and flow, project cost management, scheduling etc... it was a no brainer.
Austin

Invaluable

Revisado el 26/3/2020

Revolutionary for my business in every digital way

Revolutionary for my business in every digital way

Puntos a favor

Schedule blocking and flow is awesome. So many features and options always does more than you need.

Desventajas

Occasional crashing of app, needs to be restarted and sometimes the buttons take multiple taps to react which is strange and frustrating but not always

Razones para elegir Contractor Foreman

Because servicem8 is more for many small jobs rather than medium to long term projects and had unacceptable functionality bottlenecks and limitations

ServiceM8

Razones para cambiar a Contractor Foreman

Cheaper and equal if not better functionality

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Austin for the great review. Anytime there is a crash on your end, we get a notification on our end. The development team is able to review the issues and fix the problem and release an update within a day or two. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app so that these issues are not happening. If there is still a problem, email us or click Live Chat and we will make sure it is resolved immediately.

Dawood
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Revisado el 10/3/2022

Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

Puntos a favor

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

Desventajas

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

Respuesta de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Ian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The ONLY CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE you will need!

Revisado el 1/3/2023

First of all, the customer service was outstanding. The CF Team were friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had a great experience. They were attentive to my needs and provided helpful recommendations that made my experience even better, and the best thing is that they are fast to respond. The product or service itself was absolutely amazing. Every aspect was carefully crafted to provide the best possible experience. The attention to detail was truly impressive, and it was clear that a lot of thought and care went into the design and execution of the product or service.Overall, my experience was nothing short of awesome and amazing. From the exceptional customer service to the incredible product or service, everything was top-notch. I can't recommend this experience enough and encourage everyone to give it a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Puntos a favor

User-friendly interfaceAffordable pricingComprehensive feature setMobile-friendlyGood customer supportPlan takeoffs

Desventajas

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. If you are getting into construction management business and looking for a low cost entry point for construction management software. Contractor Foreman is thee Software you need to get to manage your projects.

Anastasiia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Lots of Capabilities that do not work

Revisado el 8/11/2022

Would not recommend for the sake of lack of help from their customer service when CRUCIAL problems appear (which happens a lot)!

Puntos a favor

Lots of features that we have been looking for

Desventajas

The features work really well in theory but not so much in practice. Integrations with QB are the worst while financials are the most important to the company! Having faced a lot of issues with software, I am spending half of my day talking to customer support. They are able to fix some issues, but it is really annoying that I need to waste so much time for them to fix the issue while they cannot admit that the platform has a lot of bugs and the user himself is not and will not be able to fix problems. The WORST part is that when customer service is not able to assist which happens VERY OFTEN, they request to send email to their customer support. Weeks go by and there is no response. When I reach out to them again, it seems like they have no notes and they start over asking questions, submitting duplicate requests and keep promising to fix the issue. With so many great capabilities it is a shame they are not able to get it together and really take care of their existing clients.