Donorbox

4,8 (238)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Plataforma gratuita de recaudación de fondos online y botón de donación para sitios web.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

238 opiniones

Vianey
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Seguimiento de donativos

Revisado el 7/6/2021

Manejo fácil, seguimiento pronto y oportuno.

Manejo fácil, seguimiento pronto y oportuno.

Puntos a favor

El fácil uso de la plataforma, el seguimiento que se le da y el bajo costo

Desventajas

En general es una excelente plataforma donde nuestros donadores tienen el seguimiento por parte de nuestra Asociación con las notificaciones y correos programados

Egal Michael
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

My experience in Donorbox

Revisado el 16/9/2021

En general donorbox es la mejor aplicación para las organizaciones sin fines de lucros en cualquier parte del mundo.

Puntos a favor

Donorbox es la mejor aplicación de recaudaciones de fondos para organizaciones sin fines de lucros. Es tan fácil de usar y lo mejor es que puedes utilizarlo en cualquier pais del mundo y convertir a la moneda de tu ubicación.

Desventajas

El costo de las comisiones. Esto puede varias según la cantidad de dinero que reciba su organización sin fines de lucros.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Proven results

Revisado el 7/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Ease of creating campaign pages. donor managementeasy to pull reportsrecurring donation portal is super helpful set upflow of site is easyvery responsive support team.QR CODES had expanded our ability to fundraise onlineSaw a huge jump in online gifts since starting with donorbox!Saved on employee time and headaches!

Desventajas

After donation page should be HTLM editable to allow for creative control. Ability to deploy a thank you video through the donor management system, that would then update through Salesforce (maybe by creating a link to the video?). That would be a big benefit.

RussAhna
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Service | Would Recommend

Revisado el 12/12/2022

I had a great experience with Donorbox because Donorbox values people and individuals doing work like our organization and it shows in how they operate and how their services work. Set up and implementation were a breeze and the Donorbox representatives emailing me always gave me clear, honest, and direct answers to all inquiries.

Puntos a favor

I like its accessibility most. Between the price, the pay options available to donors, the multiple notifications for contributions, and then the fast and friendly customer service, it was definitely a great choice for the needs of our organization.

Desventajas

I do wish the donor-facing page for individual campaigns would have more styling options. A few more font options and a few more background options would do it for me. I think that wouldn't be too much to change, while still recognizing the service I used was free. Additionally, though I received a quick and thorough response about this from a Donorbox customer service representative, I also wish the information about Paypal and Stripe fees were a little more clear during set up. This wouldn't have changed our choice to go with Donorbox but it would have given us more room to prepare to add this information to our budgeting documents.

Amanda
  • Sector: Organización política

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

"Free" tier is not free!!!

Revisado el 31/10/2019

Money was held for a long time, may have cost me the election as a small grassroots candidate. Stripe fees were also terrible. If I run again, I will not be choosing Donorbox. It's only for big-money candidates, apparently.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, at least at first. Liked the plugin option for website

Desventajas

Fees are excessive compared to other platforms

Hi Amanda!

Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry you didn't have a very good experience with Donorbox.

Regarding your fees: Donorbox is actually amongst the lowest-priced donation platforms available. Other platforms usually appear cheaper because they aren't always upfront about mandatory fees. We use Stripe and PayPal as payment processors, as many other platforms do. You can find all our pricing is upfront here - https://donorbox.org/pricing.

Regarding your donations being held: Please be assured that Donorbox does not hold onto your donations at any time. These delays are usually caused when Stripe requires additional info. They release the funds once they receive it.

We hope you would reconsider trying Donorbox again. We'd love to have you with us again. If you have any trouble, please drop us a message at https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Jake
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Donorbox: the Patreon alternative you didn't know existed!

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Honestly, much better than I expected. Super easy to use. The design of the home landing page didn't scream 'quality' to me, but once I signed up I realized I was wrong. This is a very professional group.

Puntos a favor

I LOVE that Donorbox was so easy to set up. And their customer service was so quick to respond, answering the questions I had. Basically, I am a for profit, but I use Donorbox for general support of my media production content. Patreon supporters wanted a backup, and Donorbox offers that, and also offers the ability to get one-time payments for supporters.

Desventajas

No cons. I like how it integrates with Stripe to be honest. Easy to set up.

Alternativas consideradas

Podia

Razones para cambiar a Donorbox

Donorbox customer service was easier to get ahold of

Hi, Jake!

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and our team has made note of it.

Linda
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

For Online Nonprofit donations

Revisado el 4/1/2023

It has worked for us since 2016 and appreciate how stable it is.

It has worked for us since 2016 and appreciate how stable it is.

Puntos a favor

It is a One click donation platform that works for Donors

Desventajas

A challenge to figure out how to get to customer service

Alternativas consideradas

PayPal

Razones para cambiar a Donorbox

Built into button choices building a website in Weebly
Andrew
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Donorbox: the best way to receive online donations

Revisado el 16/10/2023

Truly a set it and forget it type of service, after initiall setup, we rarely have to mess with it at all. which frees up my time as the program manager to deal with more issues and not to have to worry about the electronic payments receive. Donorbox is the type of system that just works. We never have errors or issues with the service and we've been happily using it for several years. also it meshes well with most of the bigger CRM type services like salesforce, monkeypod.

Puntos a favor

We love how easy to use donorbox is, once we got it setup it just always runs in the background and is always gathering data, which proves invaluable when we apply for grants, and when we try and expand our program. it allows us to very easily display all of our donation metrics. Also it truly is a set it and forget it type of service. We rarely have to perform any maintenance

Desventajas

We wish that there was a way to export data and have it easily sync with systems that dont have a built in sync up with donorbox. Luckily most of the services we use have a built in option to link up with our donorbox. But for those that don't it can be a little difficult for someone who isn't very tech saavy to pull that data and import it into other databases

Zina

Highly Recommend!

Revisado el 14/9/2023

I really love this app. It is so easy to use, and you can run multiple campaigns simultaneously.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Ability to run multiple campaigns at the same time. The ability to fully customize what information you want to collect and donor levels, also that you can put descriptions next to donation levels. For example, if you are fund raiser for a particular item, say a backpack, you cam say $20 - 1 backpack, $40 - 2 backpacks, etc.

Desventajas

Customer service can only be accessed through email, but they are very good about getting back to you.

Jeffrey

Easy to Use

Revisado el 31/8/2023

We've had great success with customer service answering our questions and solving any issues.

Puntos a favor

Once we were set up, it was easy to use. We like the option to send out yearly receipts in a couple of steps. We also like to option to add offline donations.

Desventajas

Nothing to improve on. Your services is what we like and look forward to using each month.

Birungi
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Director

Revisado el 22/8/2023

It's good with donorbox if have a business

It's good with donorbox if have a business

Puntos a favor

I haven't got a business started a business yet I'm specialising with on profit organization.

Desventajas

I have not started but have a desire to start a saloon

Barbara
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Donorbox Support

Revisado el 9/7/2023

I am very happy overall with our Donorbox campaign. I appreciate that I am able to add offline donations so that it is all inclusive. I like the Goal Meter that gives us an instant visual of our progress. I had one issue that I was not able to fix on my own and I reached out to the support team via email and they fixed the problem within 7 minutes of my email. That is the fastest response I have ever received from a customer support team ever!

Puntos a favor

Donorbox meets all the needs of fundraising for our small church.

Desventajas

The setup was fairly easy but as I am not a techie, it did take me quite a long time to get my campaign page set up. I did not fully understand all of the terminology. Thankfully, my team member was able to take care of the technical aspects.

Bonita
  • Sector: Software informático

Excellent Customer Support

Revisado el 18/12/2021

Donorbox requires only a little learning to get the backend interface. It displays a beautiful donation box on the website, and it doesn't charge for features that other programs do. For a nonprofit, I think Donorbox is the best possible choice!

Puntos a favor

It was easy to set up. One glitch at the beginning that was dealt with in record time as soon as support was notified. It has been stable ever since. The organization had some questions about the way the fees work, and support went above and beyond to explain the fees and to suggest a way our nonprofit could apply for a discount with PayPal and save on fees.

Desventajas

I wasn't happy about the glitch that occurred that stopped the donor boxes from displaying properly on the website when I first set them up. They worked, and then, they didn't, and our account was not recognised in the system. However, as soon as it was brought to Donorbox tech support's attention, it was rectified, and the problem has never recurred. Hiccups happen, and since it has been stable ever since, I consider that a minor issue.

Abigail
  • Sector: Artes escénicas
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Easy and Effective

Revisado el 22/10/2019

The non-profit theater company I volunteer for did not have a good way to solicit small donations from members of the community, so I searched to find software that we could link to the company's website. Once I found Donorbox, I was able to set up an account with Stripe, set up our donation page, and then launch the site with the Donate button. We put a Donate link in our email newsletters, and have been receiving a steady stream of small (and sometimes not so small) donations. Though there are a couple of steps to the process (all clearly outlined by Dropbox), it took only a little while to link up all the back end stuff. Now, my colleagues are thrilled and amazed to watch the donations pour in.

Puntos a favor

I am not a web designer, I am a civilian. I volunteered to set up a donation button for the website of a theater company of senior citizens. It may be the greatest compliment of all to say Donorbox can be used effectively by people who are baffled by the internet.

I don't think I can elaborate enough on why this software is simply the best. The instructions are clear and simple; everything works on all browsers; the interfaces are crisp and easy to understand. I have no trouble finding stuff on the dashboard. I can easily administer our team. When a donation comes in, the emails goes quickly to everyone that I've designated, so that the donors can be thanked.

Desventajas

I can't come up with anything; everything works.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us.

If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

We'd love to hear from you!

Rowan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent option for non-profits to raise funds and manage donors and members

Revisado el 8/12/2022

We are a small volunteer animal rescue charity based in the south of France. We needed a straightforward way to manage our membership programmes and also ad hoc fundraising campaigns by us and our supporters. Donorbox fits the bill perfectly, and I would thoroughly recommend it to similar organisations.

Puntos a favor

The ease of setting up, visual simplicity and ease of use, particularly on mobile was what initially attracted me. Also, the flexibility over cost, and how payment can be passed to donor and be adapted according to the campaign.The more I use it, the more I appreciate it's powerful reporting, ability to segment supporters and the fact it can be integrated into other packages like Zapit.We have also just started campaigns, both set up by ourselves, and also on behalf of our supporters. We can give the fundraiser access just to their campaign, so they can post update stories.

Desventajas

Very few cons we have come across, just a few functionality that we had previously or decided it would be useful, for example, having honorary members (currently there is a $1 minimum fee for members). But in the grand scheme of things, this is very minor. And the response came back quickly that they thought a useful function and would consider it :)

Josephine
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A very helpful product, but a little tricky to set up if you want some control over options

Revisado el 25/6/2020

Overall it was good, although it took much longer than I had expected.
The website for Getting-start...

Overall it was good, although it took much longer than I had expected.
The website for Getting-started-with-Donorbox was extremely helpful and took you through the steps. But later, to modify information, it wasn't clear where that data was kept - Donorbox vs Stripe.
Having to define my business and name an Executive Person was complex - and loading a .pdf for a utility bill kept failing (I had to make it a .jpg!).

Puntos a favor

For the user, the product is very easy to use, and it was up and running quite quickly. We began to receive donations quickly. Excellent!
Creating Embed Code for us was extremely helpful. It was pretty well designed for ease of setting up.

Desventajas

Being from a computer background, but also a user in this case, I found the details about how information is used to be inadequately described. Specifically ... how the different e-mail fields will be used. Our main email is the church's, but we wanted finances and donation information to be to a separate e-mail address (for confidentiality purposes). In the end, this didn't work out.
The boundaries between Donorbox and Stripe weren't clearly defined to me.
The fee structure (Stripe and Donorbox) was not very clear in the end - what the rates were and who charged what.

Hi, Josephine!

Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback. I'm afraid that we don't have much control over Stripe's signup requirements for uploading documentation, but our team will certainly look at how we improve our documentation to be more helpful.

Usuario verificado

Great product!

Revisado el 8/12/2020

Our online donations have increased since using it. I love DonorBox.

Our online donations have increased since using it. I love DonorBox.

-Pricing
-Easy to set up donation forms
-Mobile responsive, makes it easy to give
-Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, round up donations
-So many nice features!

Desventajas

It doesn't integrate with other things that we would like it to, so integrations are a little limited.

Respuesta de Donorbox

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Marty
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Terrific fundraising tool

Revisado el 4/5/2023

Donorbox tracks donor info that we have to report, and that saves HOURS. If we took donations directly we'd have to keep that database by hand, risking compliance problems and adding a bunch more work.Website integration is very easy.

Puntos a favor

Simplifies setting up a donation campaign and tracking donor information.

Desventajas

Very little to complain about, but it would be nice if there were an easy way to tabulate net receipts--donations minus fees--for a campaign. Would also like a cheaper way to do in-person cashless donations, keeping in mind that we have extremely stringent donor reporting requirements (have to track name, address, employer, and occupation for each),More options for payment method--particularly Venmo--would be nice.

Chuck
  • Sector: Filantropía

Great Software and Simple to Use

Revisado el 22/10/2019

We have a non profit website and have run various fundraising projects from our site and Donorbox makes it super easy to set up custom donation campaigns and take payments. We use Wix as our website and it was very easy to set up on our site. Also, Donorbox makes it very easy to connect with our payment processor (Strype). In short, donorbox is awesome and critical to enabling us to take donations on our website.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to set up, manage and create donation capabilities on my website. Also, super easy integrations with my third party payment processor. I also like the data and reporting. I can see all of my donors, their status, their history, etc.

Desventajas

I would like to see some improvements to email capabilities. Emails are easy to set-up, use and execute but they are pretty generic. Would love to have some template options to chose from.

Jesse
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Donorbox has been everything we needed it to be!

Revisado el 2/9/2020

Puntos a favor

Everything about Donorbox has been great. Simple to create, implement, and edit if needed. I've appreciated it's their customer service and willingness to look into unique problems related to my needs/desires for the product. All in all its been a simple and well built product to receive donations.

Desventajas

One time we ran into some customization hopes we had around design/layout that weren't possible.

Hi, Jesse!
If you ever need our help or have any ideas on customization features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Carolyn
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Support our needs very well

Revisado el 23/10/2019

I can now do trending analysis through the extract function - although need the above enhancement!

Puntos a favor

It's ease and simplicity is what I like best!

Desventajas

I submitted a request that would make SO MUCH difference and I'd like to know if it's in the works - Specifically, I want an "account" id to be captured for each donor - which I did add as comments. However, in order to capitalize on this - it has to be added to the TRANSACTIONAL extract I do each month so that I can LINK that account id to my monthly off-line transactional reporting - Please feel free to contact me for more clarity.

Hi Carolyn!

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words. We're really glad you're enjoying Donorbox. We certainly understand how your request would improve the way you handle donations. Our team has been busy with some new features (Text to Give is almost ready), but we will look into your request when we can. If you need our help with anything else, please let us know at https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Nicola
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great addition to the team

Revisado el 17/4/2020

We are so excited we found Donorbox!

We are so excited we found Donorbox!

Puntos a favor

We have been using Donorbox as the donation page for our website since we launched the site. We love the software so much its been such a huge help to us.

Desventajas

No there are no features missing that we have found. We are happy we selected the product.

Hi Nicola!

Brett
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I Need Help. Customer Service at Donorbox is On It!

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Donorbox came highly recommended to me and because of the simplicity of use, and great customer service, I will continue to recommend this software for years to come.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love the Donorbox customer service. I have been a user for years now and don't have problems with the software, my problems come from our customers needing answers for their questions about their donations, my fundraising, etc. If I'm not sure how to answer my customers and donors, time and time again I have reached out to customer service at Donorbox and they have been on it with helpful help and quick solutions. I also love just how simple everything is laid out and at my fingertips. Thank you, guys. We are big fans!

Desventajas

So far, and it's been years, we are nothing but pleased all the way around.

Kim
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Donor Box is easy to use

Revisado el 24/10/2019

It's very easy to use.

It's very easy to use.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use and helpful in directing donations our way

Desventajas

It has an ongoing cost associated with it.

Hi there!

We'd love to hear from you!

P Ezekiel

Consistent and timely support

Revisado el 24/5/2021

Actually, getting the needed support for my organization was just something I have to achieve. Since I got in contact with DonorBox, I have the support, the Education and what It takes to drive my organization to next level.

Puntos a favor

DonorBox products and services for organizations are very efficient and welcoming. For example, it takes just a few minutes or so to integrate the fundraiser form for an organization to begin raising funds. Their customer services are ready to guide you through each step along the way. The webinar for organizations are eductive program that provide exactly what It takes to make your brand or organization to grow.

Desventajas

The only thing I see with DonorBox is that, scripe account aren't in some countries or regions, but order than that they are doing quite well for organization around the world.