13 opiniones

Sync

Software de planificación de recursos empresariales (ERP) y PLM para empresas de indumentaria

4,9 /5 (13 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Flexible and Customized

Revisado el 29/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think I can happily say we are running a like a well oiled machine now days, the few things that we are changing or developing are most to keep with the latest technologies of the time or upgrading to newer ways of doing things, or building a new fancy report. I would say my experience with sync has been great and will continue to be great for years to come, I have a great relationship with sync and look forward to new developments in the program to improve what already has been improved. The current state of all procedures are not set in stone, continuous improvement is what sync knows we are all about.

Puntos a favor

The fact that the sync team bends the software to suit your business. The package slowly changes and adapts to your business. There are big development updates that often bring in updates that you didn't know you needed however streamline your work flow further than you thought possible. Just recently Sync have developed a program for my company to scan jobs through the plant with a live immediate update to the server. it's been 5 years and to this day we have had no downtime, I can tell you which roll of fabric we used 5 years ago for the the garment you bring me today and it's full history this is where it gets interesting, where using history to predict the future of your business. I often use sync's data to forecast stock levels as well as tell the customer what they used before and help build a holding level for them going forward often to the customers surprise that we using data from so far back. I have appreciated that I have had a contact person who knows our system as well as we do, having a one stop person on speed dial goes a long way.

Puntos en contra

Early stages there were a few aspects that I would like changed however that would require the core system to change, these are all things of the past now days. I honestly believe you need a dedicated Sync admin on site, I was this person however if your company does not have a dedicated Sync admin or buy in from management to drive the system in, this could lead to a messy system. Capture bad data and you will get bad data out. changing what people have been doing or capturing over the past years to the new system will be your biggest challenge, people don't like change. (not really a con, this change is worth it if staff buy in) however this could be a challenge, with sync people are the biggest variable.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Rob for the great review. It¿s been a pleasure working with you & the company. We've also learnt a lot from you & the team. It¿s been a great experience & I look forward to building on our relationship by continually improving Sync to exceed your expectations!

Malcolm P.
Sector: Comercio minorista

My experiences with Sync

Revisado el 30/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Extremely good and all my needs are met , they are an example other software vendors need to follow in terms of customer service

* Ease of use
* Guidance and training provided
* Ability to fulfil most functionality I require
* Exceptional customer service
* Quick and economical turn around of new reports
* Data integrity , I cannot recall one incident of issues with data integrity

Puntos en contra

* There are one are two screens that are not as intuitive as could be , once you know what to do very easy , but if one had never worked in that screen you would not be able to proceed without training .

Hi Malcolm,
Thanks for the great review & feedback. We aim to provide 99.997% guaranteed up time. I¿m glad that you have experienced the exceptional Data integrity in Sync. It is of utmost important to us to ensure that you can 100% rely on the information & reports provided by Sync.

I¿m glad to hear that you see Sync as a positive example in the software industry & we will continue to try our hardest to provide the best service possible.

Felicity F.
Sector: Comercio minorista
Traducir a español

Our company is Manufacturing and Retail Driven.

Revisado el 29/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The reporting and system efficiency is of the highest quality.
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Due to the nature of our business, the Sync systems are able to achieve offshore manufacturing with minimal errors. Part of our manufacturing is in non English speaking countries and they are achieving the desired result. Our requirements are met 100%.
Our processes are user friendly, efficient and ensure full trace-ability at all times.
We use Sync for all our raw materials processing, full manufacturing processes, finished goods processing, distribution, web sales (including online) to our Finance integration.

Puntos en contra

As the Company Sync administrator I cannot fault the system in any way.
We have the support of efficient and professional service from the local office if required.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Felicty for your review. We thoroughly enjoy working with you & the team.

Kathleen N.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados

Sync

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 18/3/2020

Puntos a favor

It is very fun and easy to use, meant for clothing, and footwear companies, something that I want to invest in when I create designs.

Puntos en contra

Wish it had pattern grading, or layout, but overall it has most of the design tools necessary for designing.

Dewald L.
Sector: Ropa y moda

Sync review

Revisado el 30/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Stand out operational system with great support and product development. Very happy with the system and will highly recommend the use in the industry.

Puntos a favor

Software is very user friendly and allows one to see the detail and to get a overall view of the operational activities. Support is of the highest quality and the development team are are very willing and capable with customized reports. The whole operational process can be done on one platform in an industry with many variables and diverse BOM's. The software platform is very consistent with no downtime and virtually no errors in data integrity. Extremely functional and reliable operational system.

Puntos en contra

Terminology in the industry is a problem and thus some descriptions/terminology is difficult to understand at first.

Roselynne M.
Sector: Ropa y moda

Management by Exception

Revisado el 25/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our company has been using Sync for around 6 years now and it has really changed the way we are able to manage our business. It has also helped to improve productivity and meant that we were able to implement a fast fashion model.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and easy to train staff on the way it works. New improvements come out regularly, and support is fast and efficient.

Puntos en contra

Some of the features we would like to have developed take longer than we would like.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Roselynne. We really appreciate your feedback. We thoroughly enjoy working with your team & getting your valuable input. Sissyboy is an awesome brand!

Lindy wilma S.
Sector: Diseño
Traducir a español

Sync works for every business.

Revisado el 4/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The team has always been extremely helpful and friendly.
If we have an issue it is addressed and resolved immediately.
The trainers and support team are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Sync has a fantastic support team, that assist clients in making the software work for each individual business, regardless of how big or small they may be.

Puntos en contra

The fact that we are a smaller business does make all the releases we have to do tricky at times, but in a larger company this is a necessity.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks for the awesome review! It¿s been great working with you & being part of the Sun Things growth!

Stuart J.
Traducir a español

Sync is an outstanding system

Revisado el 8/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We primarily use Sync for our inventory control. It is by far the best system we have used. Although relatively technical to use, the Sync team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
One of the major benefits of this solution is the ability for the Sync team to develop a system specific to your business needs as well as ongoing support and tailored development that they provide.
A fantastic team to work with!

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Stuart, Agreed - your setup is a bit more complicated than most customers. We enjoy working with you & your team.
It's been great to watch your company grow!
Thanks for all of the support.

Yuliana N.
Sector: Bienes de consumo
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

sync software

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 4/2/2019

Puntos a favor

I'm new user of the software and so far like all the features of it. I can not specify most liked features at this stage.

Puntos en contra

Don't have any cons as I had not enough time to work with the software to pick up any.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks for the positive review.

Ryan A.

Great Apparel software & Excellent customer service

Revisado el 3/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Being one of Sync's first customers, we've see the system grow and mature over the years. Sync has stayed relevant with both technological changes & enhancements that have allowed us to expand to overseas markets & multiple locations.

The Sync team is always keen to look for solutions to new business problems and scenarios that we face. We've maintained a great relationship over the years & enjoy working with the team!

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Ryan, we enjoy being part of your companies success.

Robert T.

Sync review

Revisado el 7/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very genuine helpful people working at sync. You do feel that they willing to jump at your request. Does help to have I.T. Chap or someone with erp experience on site to drive implementation. I would recommend sync and would recommend going all in and drive it properly. Hard for people to accept change but if you get past that it's invaluable.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Robert, You have a great company & we enjoy working with you and your team.

Justin M.
Traducir a español

Fantastic Apparel solution with unrivalled customer support

Revisado el 2/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been using the Sync for 11 years & it's been one of our strategic advantages in growing our business. It's great that we get free upgrades on a quarterly basis which ensures that we staying ahead. Sync also comes standard with 20+ modules- so it's got everything we need!

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Justin, We appreciate your continued support.

Gary D.
Traducir a español

Fantastic, we couldn't run our business without it. The reports are fantastic!

Revisado el 7/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There aren't any cons as you can adapt Sync to your own specific needs. Sync grows with your business and the Sync Team can write more Reports specific to your needs. There is no need to make Excel Spread Sheets Sync can do it for you at the push of a button.

Respuesta de iSyncSolutions

Thanks Gary, we appreciate your business and support.