Ninox

4,7 (158)
¡Escribe una opinión!
¡Crea aplicaciones de negocios personalizadas para tu equipo!

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

158 opiniones

FRANS
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

FACIL Y EFECTIVO

Revisado el 5/8/2020

MUY BUENA EXPERIENCIA, ME TOMO UNAS POCAS HORAS DE TUTORIAL PARA APRENDER A MANEJARLO Y AHORA CUANDO NECESITO HACER ALGUN CAMBIO LO HAGO DE FORMA RAPIDA Y SENCILLA

LO FACIL E INTUITIVO DE REALIZAR MI APLICACION PARA MI NECESIDAD

Desventajas

TIENE POCOS DISEÑOS Y FIGURAS AUNQUE ULTIMAMENTE YA TIENE ALGUNOS COLORES QUE HACEN MAS AGRADABLE A LA VISTA

Eka
Eka
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to use affordable non-code

Revisado el 16/11/2021

I abs love the fact that Ninox has a well-developed set of APIs so that we could integrate Ninox with other business apps. The customer support is superb, the community and knowledge base is so big that sometimes you don't need to submit a ticket as there is a high probability that your question was answered.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity of usage; great tutorials and community

Pricing, limited customization capabilities

Brent
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Cat’s Pajamas!

Revisado el 18/3/2022

This is copied directly from my reply to tech support for one of their assists with one of my DB’s.
“ I’m at work right now but can’t wait to get home to check this out. And I want to say that Ninox is like candy to a baby for me. I’m not the brightest bulb on the tree but I like puzzles and usually can poke the code long enough to get it to do what I want. In this case it was apparent that the best solution was going beyond my skill set. That said, I’ve dozens of DBs that go everywhere from standardizing my PM procedures at work, to helping with my finances, to running a handicapped pool tournament, to monitoring my meds. This app is in 1950’s slang, “the cat’s pajamas”. I appreciate your assistance with this and love your app!! Keep up the great work! ”

Puntos a favor

At personal level, it is unsurpassed in it’s feature set and ability to grow with the user’s experience. I’ve found that it’s scalability is vast and would lend itself to anything from personal use, to family shared use, to small business. I only hesitate to recommend for large business as I have no experience with how a large multi-user environment would work (speed, reliability, etc).

Desventajas

The grid system used to position fields in the forms you create can get really clumsy when a DB designed on an ipad or mac is viewed on an iphone. The fields shift around and do not retain the positioning that they have on ipad or mac. Unfortunately, this is necessary as creating a miniaturized version of the ipad or mac form would result in fields too small to be easily used, so this is a trade off. I haven’t designed any of my DBs specifically for an iphone display so they all get a bit wonky when I use my iphone to view them.

• Sector: Mercados de capitales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A nice database with some special features

Revisado el 15/5/2019

We are really exploring the big-data space using Ninox and it is too early yet.
Givent he prototypin...

We are really exploring the big-data space using Ninox and it is too early yet.
Givent he prototyping of the core engine is still being done and as a result it is not deployed to the team

Puntos a favor

availability across the fleet of mobile and traditional platforms and seems to provide a great solution for Apple environment especially.
It is easy to get started and the templates and forum are really good, though it is easy to lose a great deal of time in the forum.

Desventajas

The user manual and documentation gloss over a number of important features etc. Switch is an example.
How is it best optimised as I am finding long processing times (hours)

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Once you understand the design concept behind Ninox, you will be amazed at what you can do.

Revisado el 2/11/2017

(1) Able to quickly prototype enterprise-wide solutions. (2) Able to build production-quality data management and executive information systems quickly. (3) Able to manage enormous amounts of data with very quick processing and query turn-around.

Puntos a favor

Incredibly powerful. Amazing tech support. The feature set and functional capabilities of Ninox are the industry standard. Have used this platform to build entire ERP, CRM and HR Management systems for multi-billion dollar companies at a fraction of cost and time required by other solutions.

Desventajas

There is a bit of a learning curve. Ninox is not a "traditional" relational database management system... It is, in fact, much more. Was the best when I started using it two years ago and nothing even comes close today.

• Asistencia al cliente

Easily made a database tailored to my needs

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Puntos a favor

The program was very easy to use and flexible. I searched several programs that did not give me the flexibility that Ninox did. I combined several databases into one, easy to use database and am able to run reports that are meaningful to my practice. It is also cloud based, so I can access it on my phone and on the iPad.

Desventajas

The update took away the easy edit tool, so I can't figure out how to change my database anymore. Luckily, I don't think I need to make any major changes anymore. Initially, it took a while to get used to, but some of the updates have made it easier to navigate and get the information that I want in a report format that is easy to read.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to build and use database.

Revisado el 11/10/2017

Getting my work faster en better done.

Getting my work faster en better done.

Puntos a favor

Easy to build powerful applications for every day use.
The software is quick and very scalable.
Frequent updates with new features.
I moved from Filemaker Pro to Ninox.
I rebuild my invoice system in Ninox in a couple of days.
The Filemaker version took weeks to build.

Desventajas

I like to have multiple databases open on the same time.
This is at this point only possible with the web version.
Developers told me it's coming in one of the next releases.

Hans
Hans
  • Sector: Museos e instituciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The advantages of using the cloud in practice

Revisado el 23/9/2019

Ninox is used in the knowledge center to archive books, objects and pictures. Traditional databases in this area are rigid and not based on modern functionality, they tend to stick to history. Ninox breaks through this attitude. Old software vendors make users hesitate by horror stories. So the fight is fierce but Ninox will win at the end.

Puntos a favor

The software has a lot of functionality which is not present in other products I did review. Ninox is easy to set up and has a lot of features you only find in much more expensive products. It is easy to use and as a Macintosh user since '84 that is an important feature what counts for me.
Developing and using on iPhone, iPad, MacBook Air and desktop Mac is one thing but without fuzz using it on other platforms is great!

Desventajas

So far the only cons I experience is missing the functionality to import images in a "batch" set up to match with records in the database where a field is reserved for an image.

Terri
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Ninox

Revisado el 26/4/2019

It is great for keeping track of details for my customer base, accounting, etc.

It is great for keeping track of details for my customer base, accounting, etc.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and with the help of their partner company, Ninoxus, it is a great value and user friendly

Desventajas

I did need a jump start on some minor issues but the helper company, Ninoxus, was extremely helpful.

Robert
Robert
  • Sector: Internet

Ninox nice

Revisado el 20/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for beginner and very quickly be productive

Desventajas

UI is simple but the minimaliste is a good way for beginner and pro.

Heine
Heine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use it everyday. It's the best solution to organize my little company.

Revisado el 3/11/2017

The ability to make a complete overview of my work. And to edit it to show me what I need.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use. I'm able to make what I want. I log hours, customers, projects and much more and can connect everything to everything. It's syncronizing very fast in the cloud. I feel I can rely on it. The way I can link the tables to each other is working like I want it to. So much easier then other database apps I have tried.

Bill

• Asistencia al cliente

I am quite satisfied with Ninox, with its ready-to-go interface, sync ability, and its web...

Revisado el 3/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I simply like that the databases are essentially ready to use. As a longtime user of FileMaker Pro, I did tire of the too-simplistic interface of a new database (I avoided modifying templates--often more work) that required building up of numerous forms to get going (I still have a lot of raw looking FMP databases meaning ugly as I was not willing to put the time into making it look good. With Ninox, the standard database looks good, and the other forms also are all ready and easy to build, which I appreciate. The focus is on the data, as the bulk of interface work is complete.

Also, FMP has a cost for the web interface and syncing across devices, and Ninox makes it all so easy--this is greatly appreciated.

I have nearly completed an FMP to Ninox switch for my databases; the clincher for me was yet another FMP update requiring great cost, and my old version was no longer cleanly workable with the new OSX update (constant crashing and loss of data entry or import), and Ninox seemed as has been a more efficient use of my dollars for a database.

Desventajas

I wish there were constant or global fields allowed. As a college teacher, I import test results, and the first page is usually the answers, which I have to enter each result for the 25 questions and then "Update Multiple Records", and then "Assign Constant Value", but that is just a workaround fix, as the results are simply added to each record. If I have a student taking a late test (a regular occurrence), I have to then re-enter the answers and assign constant value again because it's not a global or constant field. If I am missing something, let me know.

Building calculations can be cumbersome with the many clicks across tabs to access the part you need; once I figure it out the pattern though I do switch to the text interface, and I'm glad that that's there.

Wishful thinking: I would love there to be a map interface (I use this for data from archaeological sites and location-specific data from interviews with indigenous elders and community members). Currently, I log UTM coordinates (Northing, Easting, Elevation) or Lat/Long, but I have to export those to see the distributions. A throw to a Google Maps screen or other interfaces would be quite neat and time-saving and useful for data analysis. I imagine others would like to see something similar for mapping locations using customer address fields or showing all customers throughout the country or something.

Julian
  • Sector: Música

Fantastic experience - Great software and amazing customer service

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Puntos a favor

The software itself is great, it's very easy to get going with your own database and set it up suited to your needs.

However the real value for me has been the customer service and support. Ninox seem aware that to get the most out of their software, users may have to delve into the more technical aspects of databasing which can be pretty obscure if you're not familiar with it.

Fortunately their staff was amazing at helping me implement exactly what I needed through online one on one support and webcasts, not only that my correspondence was mainly with one member of their team so it wasn't a different or random person each time - this is very much appreciated, and helps when you have to go over the specifics of your needs and business.

Desventajas

There aren't really any "Cons" as such, as to be honest, I've had a near perfect experience. The only thing I would possible recommend is expanding the online documentation and reference to include useful or commonly used bits of code and formulas. It's worth noting that they already do this, as well as provide a number of templates for different kinds of databases, but it would be cool if there was a bit more in the way of examples and snippets.

I use the program Max/MSP by Cycling74 and their documentation of their code come as actual working patches which you can copy into your own patch, as well as there being a vibrant online community with people sharing their own patches etc. This way it's quite easy to get something working by piecing bits and pieces together before learning the entire syntax. I'd love to see some sort of central repository for commonly used formulas and ideas such as this for Ninox.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Life changing :-)

Revisado el 16/8/2019

We are not techies. The platform has been customised for us by a Ninox partner. He has done a fantastic job creating something that tracks multiple factors and is usable by staff with minimal training and IT skills. For instance the system will ring alarm bells if a child is not meeting basic world health organisation minimums across a whole range of factors. Working with Ninox we have moved from using Dickensian ledgers to a state-of-the-art system with almost no pain. This is remarkable, we still can't believe it.

Puntos a favor

The functionality. Using the Ninox platform we have developed a database as part of our orphan care programme in Malawi. One of the key challenges in Malawi is flaky, often non-existent internet access. The Ninox software stands alone on multiple iPads so our nurses, with minimal training, can input data in rural villages. Back at the hospital when we get a good Wi-Fi signal the database synchronises automatically. This is pretty neat, we don't get data corruption or issues common with other products when duplicate data is input from different sources.

Desventajas

Just sorry we didn't find it years ago. Also sorry we wasted time looking at alternatives.

Alexandre
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A cheap and good solution to track the workflow

Revisado el 21/5/2022

It was great to save time on jobs that otherwise were done manually.

It was great to save time on jobs that otherwise were done manually.

Puntos a favor

The company was needing a solution to track the workflow and we found in Ninox a quick and cheap solution to deal with it. You can make mobile apps to fit your special needs in a matter of minutes. This is especially important if you have a dynamic/variable workflow with multiple teammates. Moreover, this software allows you to integrate with multiple databases. I would also mention the great customer support.

Desventajas

It will be great if it would have a help section, especially with video tutorials. In the beginning, is tricky to be sure that all the steps to build the desired app are done correctly.

Alternativas consideradas

OutSystems y Caspio

Software anterior

Zoho Creator y Microsoft Access
Gabi
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Worth the price, customizable and excellent support

Revisado el 31/8/2018

Allowed me to grown my business without spending a lot of money.
Customize all the proceed at your...

Allowed me to grown my business without spending a lot of money.
Customize all the proceed at your own will never pay the price.
Frankly recommended !

Continuous improvements.
Easy to program and user friendly
Not expensive in front other softs.
iCloud Team work is amazing and reliability is on top.
great bunch of field types
Incredible support

Desventajas

Bulk data relationship between tables
Formulary view needs to improve.
User friendly programing by drag and drop needs more options actually only accesible by code typing
Printing layout can be more sophisticated

Martin

• Asistencia al cliente

Jumped to Ninox from Filemaker Pro - Best Move EVER!

Revisado el 11/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Excellent, friendly customer support is my favorite feature of Ninox. These guys love their product and listen to their customers. They are very quick to respond to questions and have helped me add features to my database that I couldn't figure out.

With the templates they offer and the tutorial videos they have posted on YouTube, anyone can understand the basics of how Ninox works.

Desventajas

The interface is not the prettiest and can only be modified to a certain point. I can't wait to see v.3, because that is when software hits it's stride.

Brian
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product that keeps getting better

Revisado el 19/8/2019

Created a database for an orphanage in Africa, so that data could be input via iPads.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to create a database, and it's easy for end-users also. The screens and navigation are all user-friendly.
Its cross-platform and offline capabilities on iOS make is a standout product, and the support from the Developers is excellent. Great online community too.

Desventajas

Some of the coding behind the scenes isn't as straightforward as VBA, and some of the functions aren't entirely intuitive, but after ready some tutorials, it becomes apparent.

Alternativas consideradas

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a Ninox

Cheaper and better iOS App
Thomas
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Excellent SME Database Tool

Revisado el 3/9/2018

I chose Ninox in order to allow both Windows and Mac users to work from the same system with ease, and have not looked back.

Puntos a favor

Ninox is cross platform by nature, so Mac and Windows users can easily collaborate on the same database.
It is entirely mobile with pre-built Apps for iOS and so you can use the full database wherever you are.
It is intuitive to build in and if you have any challenges, the support team is excellent.

Desventajas

Ideally, it would be good to be able to add Forms in order to create a landing page, but I know this is in development.
Beyond that, the ability to customise fonts/colours etc is probably the next stage.

Paul
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very easy system to create database software,

Revisado el 2/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and to deploy. The screen is simple and uncluttered so users are just concerned within data input. Support has very good.

Desventajas

Adding colour to tabs would highlight these to users as they tend to look down along the left. Adding a print button which automatically produces a pdf file. For a developer if you have many users each using the same "template" you can make changes to all of the "templates" without going into each database and changing to program. There is no scope or encouragement for a "developers program" - where we could sell the package to our customers for a reasonable fee.

Stephen
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy, highly customizable database solution

Revisado el 12/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Ninox is extremely to use and customize to your needs once you figure out the fundamentals. Customer support is solid, and they are continuing to improve the instruction manual. I haven't had any issues with the Ninox cloud being unavailable. Overall a very stable product.

Desventajas

Learning how to use it can be complicated at first, especially for those who have little experience with databases.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great Product for a Great Price

Revisado el 31/8/2018

When I was looking for an asset tracking database, none of the pre-baked solutions tracked all of the data the way I wanted it. So I decided to roll my own solution with Ninox, and am glad I did. I have the solution I want.

Puntos a favor

Ability to customize database as needed
Strong Support

Desventajas

There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it isn’t very hard to learn Ninox.

Agustin
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

Ninox 10/10 Best Application

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I love how comfortable and reliable the software is. It has many uses for a company that needs to have a good database.

Desventajas

The Limited UI support, as in how the UI looks and works when editing.
Code won't work in real time, as in wait loops and such.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A fabulous database that has so much capability

Revisado el 12/10/2017

It has permitted me to create a highly flexible booking system for my holiday rental villa which I can access and use anywhere. There were some field types missing from earlier versions of this software that I missed but these have now been added in the latest update and work very well.

Puntos a favor

It is genuinely easy to use and has an excellent range of field types. It is multi platform and enables me to access my databases from my PC, Mac or IOS devices.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

great features, easy to use, top support!

Revisado el 18/7/2018

effortless creation of databases of any kind, including mobile data collection

effortless creation of databases of any kind, including mobile data collection

Puntos a favor

best product and value for money for databases on iOS, I've been searching for a product like ninox for years, and am glad I found it.

Desventajas

Documentation is insufficent, have to search for required information / no manual // no Windows app available, would be nice, but not necessary, as there is web access