RMS Cloud

4,4 (417)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de gestión hotelera basado en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

417 opiniones

Alan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rms is for non computer literate people

Revisado el 16/3/2019

Quality product and easy to use

Quality product and easy to use

Puntos a favor

Rms is easy to use on the many platforms available. Because it is in the cloud it has allowed our business to operate without being tied to the office. It has provided flexibility to our managers by being able to have the work life balance that modern workplaces strive to provide

Desventajas

It doesn’t work well with Microsoft edge on some platforms

Chip

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

RMS when you need to know how you are doing

Revisado el 26/8/2019

Great

Great

easy to make reservations for 1 person or large groups

Desventajas

Hard to set rates once a year keep changing how hey do it

Hello Chip,
Thanks for taking some time out to write such good review!.
You are correct RMS is quite configurable to satisfy the needs of all size properties, from the smallest park to the largest hotel enterprise.
I am please to announce that our next free Webinar will be covering rates. A registration invite will appear on the RMS pop-up once time gets closer to the event in October.

Danielle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Support almost non existant and you cant really talk to humans and when you do they brush you...

Revisado el 4/1/2021

Would not recommend at all. Certainly have only found two staff easy to deal with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] being amazing.. The rest not so much.

Puntos a favor

When we first spoke to them they offered / really sold us on the product and it was a bit like following sheep. Its widely used so must be great - but certainly not for all industires.
We like that it offers a booking system / management system all in one.... However ...

Do your research !!

Desventajas

The software in itself is very complex and takes a lot of training to use - all of which you have to pay for becasue its outsourced. Once proficient I'm sure it offers everything you need although becasue they have tried to cover so many industries it very convoluted.
The set up takes a LOT of time and a lot of loading and if you are not a hotel I would think very carefully before choosing this product.
If you are a holiday home company or a company that has more than a few room / rate options its a long long long tedious set up all of which you are paying for and the only support option is through the system itself and the staff close support queries before they are fixed.
It does NOT include any document management system, its included triggered email messages ALL end up in peoples spam folders, it has no option to load or personalize things, it DOES NOT WORK ON PHONE OR IPAD, the app is VERY UNFRIENDLY and stalls constantly. The program itself hangs constantly and as you need to work on it 12 hours a day its very frustrating and all the while you are paying through the nose.
When you ask for compensation for your loaded work schedule becasue the program that's supposed to make life easier doesn't they are extremely rude and defensive.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Danielle, thank you for your review. We take all feedback seriously and acknowledge your points raised. Our onboarding team will continue to work closely with you to resolve your concerns.

preeti
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Great Software and Customer Service

Revisado el 17/1/2020

Overall dealing with RMS in system wise has been great and Customer service are easy to talk to, friendly, explain things with ease they don't rush you. The team know there system and how to explain :-)

Puntos a favor

The ease of using the software and amount of work that can be done with one product.

Desventajas

So far nothing, I'm learning things everyday and so far like it all

Alternativas consideradas

Little Hotelier

Razones para elegir RMS Cloud

i was using the update247 at the other motel and this motel had the channel manager. it is so much easier to be with RMS the service and ease to use the system

Razones para cambiar a RMS Cloud

the amount you can do on the one software and the Customer service
Mark

The Complete Package

Revisado el 13/1/2020

Makes the rental of short term holiday letting so much easier

Makes the rental of short term holiday letting so much easier

Puntos a favor

The software takes care of my trust account, end of month, making my life much easier.

Desventajas

They keep changing things.....they call it UPDATES......

Respuesta de RMS

Thank you for your kind comments and valuable feedback Mark

Lokith
Lokith
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

False Promises & Scammers

Revisado el 21/1/2024

This software is definitely not for holiday homes and even hotels, as it's full of errors and they only have 5-6 people in there company who are not available most of the times, it's not worth wasting money on there training and software they make you pay 3 months advance as they know there product is faulty and they don't want you to runaway before that, good at planning strategy of how to scam people! BEAWARE!

Puntos a favor

The confidence how they lie about there product, and try to show the value of it however once you pay for the training they will vanish it took me whole 2 months just to set up the software.

Desventajas

after the software was set there was issue in the calendar on airbnb, my properties were closed for whole month in high season, and there whole company were busy celebrating there vacations, also they did not refund our training fees AED1700 as they claim to give us training and software full of errors.

Michelle
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great support

Revisado el 14/4/2022

bookings just roll in that's nice , love that I can access anywhere.

bookings just roll in that's nice , love that I can access anywhere.

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use on a daily basis and training staff on the day to day running's is simple enough.

Desventajas

not enough training hours, I'm sure there's a lot behind the scenes I don't know about

Alternativas consideradas

Newbook

Razones para cambiar a RMS Cloud

simple to stay with the RMS as it was already installed.
Kristin

Great!

Revisado el 14/8/2019

Puntos a favor

It has been a great experience so far with RMS. We have just started our set up and I could not be happier with our decision. Thank you for all your team does!

Desventajas

None so far, We have had a great experience

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Kristin, thanks for your positive feedback! We're thrilled RMS is helping your property reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your park easier.

Cathleen

Great Support

Revisado el 19/9/2023

Overall RMS is pretty good because I have learned now on how to use it and find it pretty comprehensive. I then train my staff. I don't call support that often. I find that my staff only want to know what is relevant to their jobs and don't want to take advantage of any of the other functions that could be super helpful. But at least one person in the office knows how to trouble shoot most issues.

Puntos a favor

I find that RMS has a lot of capabilities, but we don't necessarily use all of them. The main thing I find challenging is the Tarriff manager. I seem to have a lot of trouble with connecting with different OTAs. It's not perfect, but I don't know if any of them are. The support desk is very good at helping me troubleshoot problems and most of the time, we find a solution. I do think the system is glitchy though as I often have to refresh my page because it seems to have an unstable interface and doesn't show things on the screen correctly. But one thing I do like is that that you can work from anywhere and I love being able to help guests from home on my own computer.

Desventajas

Not enough training- would like options to go to a local workshop or class. Even if there was one in another town, I would really want the option to go there to learn more. There seem to be new features all the time, but no one to show us how they work.

Coral

Love RMS product and staff

Revisado el 25/10/2023

Puntos a favor

Functionality and ease of use. The automated help topics with visual guides are eptensive and answer most queries but when they dont the service requests or staff at the other end of the phone are so helpful and knowledgeable that I havent had an issue I couldn't resolve (and I had many questions believe me!).

Desventajas

Setting new rates confuses me. I don't know whether I need to be in Rate Structure and type, Category, Rate period or Amount (4 seperate areas seems clunky and I don't think I would get as confused if this was an integrated, automatically stepped out process on a simngle page for absolute dummies like me). The address search identified=s international adfresses often before local ones. Not sure if possible but it would be great if the country of operation was prioritised first.

ALAN

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Support that really works!!!

Revisado el 11/5/2021

For Heartland RV Park & Cabins, RMS Cloud allows us to be on the leading edge for how we interact with our guests. Whether our guests make their reservations in person or through the IBE, it allows us to make the experience simple and understandable. The triggered correspondences allow us to customize our interactions to add helpful information to our guest from first contact, and then asking them after departure to rate Heartland RV Park & Cabins on all the major search engines.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for front desk employees, the backend for management that allows us to customize messaging for guests from reservation through departure.

Desventajas

Heartland RV Park & Cabins appreciates the ongoing effort by RMS to improve the function of it's software, however, for less tech savvy parks, the changes that come with new releases could create confusion with front line staff if the park fails to continually work with staff on changes.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Alan, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! We're so pleased that RMS is boosting your guest interaction capabilities! It's a function that we believe is critical to creating positive guest experiences and turning first-timers into regular returners. Great to see that you're making full use of the features in RMS, including the IBE and triggered correspondence - do let us know if you want more information about any other features that you think you might like to implement and our friendly support team will be happy to help. Thanks again, -Hayley

Ruth
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Review of Support

Revisado el 27/6/2020

Puntos a favor

I like the new features for the Registration Card & the COVID-19 Tracing.
It's also made it easier uploading guest details, photo id etc. Less paper trail.

Desventajas

When loading rates, it can get frustrating when for example, we have 3 different season and rates within RMS. getting this to trigger or channel those rate on exact dates for online Agents, I guess it all about trouble shooting between the 2 servers.
Plus it was hard when call Support and you would get 2 different answers from 2 different staff never the same operator.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Ruth, thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the new features and that they are helping you to navigate post-COVID reservations.

RMS is quite robust to meet the needs of a wide scale of individual properties unique business models. We have written a detailed rate article that we hope will help you with managing rates - you can view it here:

Additionally, you can log a service request and a team member will assist you with your requirements. Thank you again for reviewing the software, every bit of feedback, whether positive or negative, helps us to evolve and refine our functionalities to better serve our clients.

sarah
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

We have been sold on other systems, made the change and always end up back!

Revisado el 14/3/2023

We have actually moved to 2 other well known systems and moved back because we have found none of them stand up to RMS.

Puntos a favor

I love all of the features, in addition to just reservations, we use it all. Maintenance management, texting, interactive documents, online booking, meter reading and more.

Desventajas

Online booking is still a bit clunky. The interactive map is difficult to find from a mobile device. I wish customers could choose to pay online with the vault.

Michelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

RMS Hospitality Cloud Review

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Puntos a favor

We liked all the reports you had to offer

Desventajas

Not user friendly. It is not as forgiving software if there are mistakes.

Hello Michelle,
RMS has a full suite of reports for many needs, if you can't find the one you are looking for the Report Writer is a powerful tool to custom create reports.
The new ability to revert a reservation should be a big help for reservation boo boo's Any accounting mistakes, RMS is obligated to be in compliance, and must follow the strict accounting rules & regulations, as they are not forgiving indeed.
Thank you for being the best part of RMS for such a long time, we appreciate you!

Dennis
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Manual

Revisado el 4/10/2019

I'm still in the early stages of RMS so I can't give a overall assessment of the system.

Puntos a favor

I think once I learn the in and out of all of the side menu, and all the functionality of the data base, it could be very compatible for our company. In all fairness to RMS the owner of our company didn't notify me of any of the classes, so I was nearly operating blind on the first day of use. BUT the help/knowledge base was a life saver.

Desventajas

My first complaint will be that there isn't an operating manual. Even a frozen pizza comes with step by step instructions. The software leans heavy on the side of the hotel industry. I think RMS is working on being RV park friendly but they still have some work to do. As an example with our previous data base we were able to move reservations quickly and easily to different sites to maximize spaces as to fill the park quicker. With RMS moving dozens of reservations over a 4, 5, 6, month period is extremely difficult to the point we will most likely stop doing it.

Hello Dennis,
Thank you for taking the time to review RMS an we appreciate your honest feedback. RMS is quite robust and configurable to meet the needs of all type of individual property set up from small to large. I would agree proper training is definitely ideal to be set for success. RMS University is a fantastic training tool that is offered to all properties. A friendly customer support agent would be happy to discuss this in further detail along with any current struggles to make your operations more seamless. Thank you again for taking the time Dennis!

Lesa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

RMS Service

Revisado el 6/4/2021

Generally the experience is good. Updates need to be relearned and as long as the help tutorials are updated as well, I can maneuver the site.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about this software is the Charts or reservation search option to find a guest reservation.

Desventajas

What I like the least about this software is the group reservation from online. If the reservation was made online for one or more sites, they do not show up as under the guests history.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Lesa, thank you for sharing your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're so glad that you love the charts in the RMS system and the reservation search. We're continually updating and enhancing the product so I have passed your comments onto our product development team who will take them on board. We are continuing to update our video tutorials and help centre articles as new updates are released - if there is anything you'd like to see more of, please add it to our suggestion box and we will look into it: https://feedback.rmscloud.com/
Thanks again! -Hayley

Paula

Manager

Revisado el 14/5/2021

RMS cloud is accessible from different devises, I can access from home or when I am away from work.
This makes it an invaluable tool for our motel.

Puntos a favor

I find this software very easy to use and to train new employees

Desventajas

I find at times that there are things I would like changed but this is not easy.
Example is for Debtors Report, have the option of arrival or departure. So guests account can be calculated from the departure date (useful when you have long stayers) some of our guests are here 9 weeks by the time they check out the account is in 90 days.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you find RMS easy to use and train your new staff on, and that being able to access it from anywhere suits your business. Thank you for your feedback on Debtors Reports - if you'd like to drop it into our suggestion box, the product development team will look into it (https://feedback.rmscloud.com/). Thanks again!

Maggie

RMS the PMS

Revisado el 15/12/2021

Puntos a favor

We have multiple properties in RMS and it is very easy to switch and look at each property.
There are plenty of features and reports available and I thought they're easy to understand.

Desventajas

OTA integration is quite slow. We were unable to transfer data from the previous PMS we used into RMS so it took a lot of time for us to enter everything into the new system.

Tylor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

over view

Revisado el 16/2/2023

exciting and frustrating at the same time. When it is running correctly it is great but when it crashes it crashes.

Puntos a favor

All the different features it has to offer

Desventajas

Wish the features did not cost so much and there was more training that didn't cost me that is also easy to follow.

Bob
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Heres what I can say.....

Revisado el 2/7/2021

So far its been very good. Any issues that affect all their users get taken care of very quickly. I can only remember a handful of outages in the last 2 years. Their support is actually very helpful and get issues resolved. For me as an IT admin ....RMS support is far better than most of my other vendors support team.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive, seems to be feature rich and well thought out.

Desventajas

I dont really use the product.....I am an administrator.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Bob, thank you for this great feedback! So pleased to hear that your staff are enjoying using RMS - we hope it is helping you to streamline your resort's operations. Your comments are very much appreciated - thanks again -Hayley

Chris

Good job RMS

Revisado el 22/5/2020

very good.

very good.

Puntos a favor

This is easy to use. Great help from help desk from people who I can understand.

Desventajas

Our venue is not big enough for me to use all the features on a daily basis. I wish I was more proficient at what it offers.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Chris! Thanks so much for sharing your positive review, we're thrilled to hear that things are going well and that you've had a great experience with our support team - we always aim to provide an efficient and friendly service.

RMS is quite robust and configurable to meet the needs of all types of individual property setup from small to large, so we understand that not all the functionalities will be essential to your business. There are plenty of features we do offer though that would be ideal for running your venue - please reach out to our support team and they will be more than happy to train you up on those features that are best suited to you and your hotel.

Billi Jo
  • Sector: Software informático

Software approved

Revisado el 24/8/2019

My experience is continuing, I work with it every day and find it user friendly.

Puntos a favor

I have been working with RMS for 5 years the system is user friendly and you can program your rms the way you want it that works for your business. The tech support is great you have personal on hand for any issues or questions needed.

Desventajas

The only least like comment I have to share is at time the system software runs slow.

Hello Billi Jo,
Thanks for taking some time out to write such good reviews!. We at RMS are committed to help clients like you in every possible way.
If you ever experience unusual slowing we would be happy to help troubleshoot in conjunction with your Internet Service Provider. We all appreciate lightening fast!
Thank you for being the best part of RMS

Leica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

RMS Software is an Essential Management Tool for the Accommodation & Tourism Industry

Revisado el 19/3/2019

RMS offers a very high standard of easy to use software and most importantly an excellent support team that are always by your side.

The best part of operating in the hospitality cloud is having piece of mind knowing that all data is safe & secure with RMS, & no software back ups are required RMS takes care of it all freeing up value time for Management to get on with running their operation in the busy accommodation & tourism industry.

Thank you to all of the RMS Team, proud to partner with a Great Australian product from the Land Down Under.

Puntos a favor

RMS Software is excellent for the accommodation industry the extremely large data base is a must for repeat Guests to offer a more personal experience & is also a great security tool for keeping track of problem Guests.

Desventajas

Group bookings can be tricky however RMS has a great support team.

Jenna
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

half and half

Revisado el 16/8/2019

My overall experience with RMS is very well, they help more than the problems we come up with. Whenever there is a problem they are quick in helping to figure out what it was.

Puntos a favor

What I liked most about this software is that it is very organized. You can clearly see what lines need to be filled out to be completed.

Desventajas

When RMS goes through updates it takes working things away such as deleting badge numbers after they have departed. The new RMS does not allow this and it makes it a hassle on busy days.

Respuesta de RMS

Hi Jenna! Thanks for your feedback, we value your input and strive to not only meet but exceed customer expectations. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your property easier. We are thrilled our customer support has been able to help with any issues!

Jane

Couldn't be happier!

Revisado el 15/3/2019

Excellent. It has been frustrating at times, but is running extremely well for us now. We have 2 operators here and because it's on the cloud, I can access the bookings from anywhere in the world on my phone.

Puntos a favor

That all our campsites, and accommodation could be listed separately, linked to our website and to other booking agents.
The reports are excellent. I have been asked to change to different software, but the RMS reports can't be matched.
The software is constantly improving.
I have records over the last 10 years.
It's easy to change bookings as information comes in.

Desventajas

People have reported problems with doing online bookings, but we can't see why.
It takes a while to learn how to use it.
Some of the setting up is complicated.