Opiniones de Tresorit

Tresorit

Sincronización y distribución completa de archivos cifrados

4.7/5 (31 opiniones)
Austin K.
Traducir con Google

A high-quality file storage service that places your privacy and security first.

Puntos a favor

I love how Tresorit makes syncing and storing my files not only simple and easy to use (it's practically invisible as it integrates with your computers file system - just set it up and forget it), but primarily because I know that my files are safe since it uses end-to-end encryption as well as zero-knowledge security. It has all the security features you would expect and more, such as 2FA, and login notifications that will tell when and where if someone tries to access your account, and even the ability to see how many times your shared files have been downloaded.

But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted before they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files - because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices works flawlessly, and file upload/download speed is very fast. Their support team is phenomenal, and they're always quick to respond and happy to help, and is some of the best customer support I've ever received. I've used and trusted Tresorit since their launch, and I highly recommend them.

Puntos en contra

One of the things that I've found to be a little tough is file deletion, as of now if you delete a file it's gone forever since it's synced among your devices (there is no trash folder/function). Although, I've been told that this is something that they're working on and am looking forward to being added in the future.

Andrew K.

Exceptionally Easy Integration and Use

Revisado el 1/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We needed a cloud service that was very secure but easy to use. Tresorit checked both of those boxes.

Puntos a favor

I can easily access our entire organization's files from multiple devices. I love knowing that we are using the most secure cloud storage available. This has made our goal to "go paperless" that much more reassuring for me and my board of directors.

Puntos en contra

Can't think of any cons at this time, thanks.

Misha K.

Great interface, outstanding security

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 10/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As mentioned in my review: 5 gb free storage, end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge by Tresorit, great iPhone app for uploading and viewing images/photos

Puntos a favor

There are multiple cloud storage solutions with different goals. For the goals of highest security (end-to-end encryption with no possibility for Tresorit or anyone else without your password to access your data) with easy/seamless access on both computer & mobile, there is no better solution that Tresorit.

Features I use include:
- 5 GB free for life after doing introductory tutorials/exercises
- end-to-end encryption with zero knowledge by Tresorit (just be sure not to lose your password; although you can still reset password if you are logged in on one device, if you are completely logged out and forget your password, no more access to your data by design)
- seamless integration with iPhone including photo thumbnails and ability to view images as they load, camera upload
- iPhone app includes 4 digit PIN key lock

Puntos en contra

Obviously, even more storage for free would be better, but Tresorit gives you the highest amount of free storage for an end-to-end encrypted, zero-knowledge-by-your-cloud-storage-provider solution.

Massimo F.
Traducir con Google

In my group we used Dropbox, Box, and few more but none is even comparable to Tresorit

Revisado el 25/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All my files are perfectly synced and shared across my collaborators with no effort. I used enterprise versions of all the competitors and I can guarantee that they are miles away from the reliability Tresorit provides.

Puntos a favor

I love the total control and accessibility to each file or folder. We sync 9 machines with GB of data and not once we experienced a failed sync or a versioning issue. The encryption method is among the best in the industry. Usability is top notch. In my team I have MDs with our not particularly tech-savvy, and they use Tresorit with no issues.

Puntos en contra

I cannot list one single issue, Tresorit is 360 degree perfectly designed platform. I hated the 1GB size file limited but now that limitation is gone. At Tresorit they listen to their customers' suggestions.

Jon T.

Very Secure and Easy to Use... Even Grandma can do it

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 15/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy data security and quick adoption from users.

Puntos a favor

As a cyber security professional, and a personal security advocate, the security and ease of use that Tresorit delivers is top notch. Unlike other popular file sharing services (D...box and others), Tresorit supports client side encryption. This means even if Tresorit is hacked, your data is still secure - Tresorit never has access to your unencrypted files. In the current environment of constant hacking and government supported (and subsequently lost) efforts, this is a giant step up from standard online file services.

The file folder integration makes using Tresorit extremely easy. I've set this up for my parents and grandparents. They all know to look for the folder with the Tresorit icon and save all their financial and personal documents there. All have commented on how easy it is to use, and has made a Quicken crash easily recoverable for one of them. Anyone, even the most basic users, can easily use this software, and greatly increase their data security.

Debbie B.

Secure file storage

Revisado el 22/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

Files are secure and easily accessed from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

When more than one person is accessing a file, corruption easily occurs. Tresorit has tried to correct this with a new feature that marks the file "in use" so that if another person accesses it, they cannot make changes. However, it would be optimal if everyone could work on a file together and all changes would hold.

Bain M.
Traducir con Google

IMO Tresorit is the superior secure, cloud storage service that I have used.

Revisado el 25/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Mist significant benefit is the knowledge that our data is securely stored in the cloud. Complete end-to-end implementation of data encryption.

Puntos a favor

I carefully researched and indeed used other cloud storage services only to find them all truly lacking in the most critical area; Tresorits complete integration of solid secure storage is superior.
My group of businesses depend on Tresorit's end-to-end encryption to securely collaborate amidst my team's. We are transferring sensitive, critical data that I was never completely comfortable doing using other services.
Tresorits web site and apps make using their service a breeze to I repeated into our workflows and having access on the go is brilliant.
"Tresor" has become a commonly used verb now for our group of software engineers, financial and business team and management.

Molly J.
Traducir con Google

Tresorit offers security and speed, all in a user friendly package.

Revisado el 12/5/2017

Puntos a favor

Security and privacy is a must in my business and Tresorit are serious about both security and privacy, so much so, that only I know my login details. And I love the way that any changes, subtractions, and additions to my Tresors is immediately reflected. Tresorit is always improving. When you think there is nothing more they can do to better their cloud, they come up with something else. They are modern, forward thinking, and offer much more than even the most well-known cloud service. Last, but far from least, if you contact Tresorit, you don't have to wait around for days for them to get back to you. Great cloud.

Beat M.

just great

Revisado el 25/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Working in a team with the same data
Old versions of each file are safed

Puntos a favor

easy to use. Integration in finder on MAC.

Puntos en contra

nothing. I works perfect for us. ........

Tommy N.
Traducir con Google

Peace of mind sharing, sync and backup with zero knowledge encryption

Revisado el 5/6/2018

peace of mind.
a one stop solution for backup, keeping several devices with synced files and sharing files securely.

Puntos a favor

easy to sync specific folders and have them synced on multiple devices in paths that I choose.
it's even easier to share a specific folder/file and have it accessable only for a limited time and or download. it's equally easy to set a password that must be entered in order to access it.

New files upload and download fast, really fast.
The ability to restore files makes it perfect.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons, perhaps it is a bit on the expensive side, but since its so easy to use its a easy sell.

Tóbiás F.
Traducir con Google

The most secure and easy-to-use storage service so far

Revisado el 14/3/2018

Puntos a favor

For years, I have used Dropbox, but then I read some articles about its privacy and got frightened. I was happy to change this solution, where your data is in safe, thanks to the zero-knowledge storage. By now, the app has a fully equipped interface with great features like Dropbox has (share a library/file; file history; great mobil app for Android).

Puntos en contra

I really do not miss anything. The most wanted function was the file history (so you cannot delete a file without a chance getting it back), but it has been delivered this year.

Tim S.

Very good sync program!

Revisado el 1/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Tresorit enables us to be organized and efficient by automatically syncing our files between computers with ease. Most of the time we don't even think about it, since it runs so seamlessly.

Puntos a favor

We use the KCD kitchen design program on several computers, one of which is a laptop we take out on jobs to do on-site design. Tresorit has allowed us to do this and update our files with ease on BOTH computers, so that there are no mistakes or discrepancies in files. We had previously tried SugarSync, but ran into some issues and ended up switching to Tresorit. We have had zero issues in about two years using Tresorit, and we love it!

Puntos en contra

No issues to report so far with this software!

Woo jae S.
Traducir con Google

Awesome, secure, and beautifully designed.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A better alternative to Dropbox, Box, and Sky Cloud. All of which I had been using. Now I have moved almost all of my things to Tresorit.

Puntos a favor

The security aspect of this service is what makes it appealing. The company does a very good job of detailing the exact ways in which it insures the safety and security of your information

Puntos en contra

You can't retrieve a lost password. But I guess that's just a cost of security. The first time I lost my information, though, the customer service was phenomenal in trying their best to get me my service back.

Malcolm S.

Must Have in any Modern Office

Revisado el 15/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We store our GDPR sensitive data on Tresorit.

It's secure
Continuous improvement
Feature set

Puntos en contra

Due to all data being encrypted it can be slower than say, Dropbox, but then Dropbox is not secure!

Michal S.
Traducir con Google

Excellent value for money. Safe, easy to use. Safe sharing has never been easier.

Revisado el 29/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Peace of mind regarding safe sharing, company cloud file system and backup.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use safe and secure cloud file system integrated with Mac Finder and iOS devices. Sharing is easy to setup, yet secure and und under the sharing party controll.

Puntos en contra

The user interface is somewhat too stripped down to the bare essentials, yet this has no effect on the ease of use.

Sylvia S.
Traducir con Google

Tresorit has some really good features and I like a lot about it. Except their customer service.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 4/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Positive features are the end-to-end encryption and secure file sharing with my clients and knowing noone even on Tresor can access your files

Puntos en contra

If you're a sole trader and don't have an IT department to sort out snags that the troubleshooting articles don't address, then be prepared to wait and wait and wait till you get answers- and be prepared to also not have your questions answered at all.

It took 1.5 weeks for someone to even send me the demo video , by which time I had long already started using the free trial. I could have used the info earlier. I still haven't heard back almost 2 weeks later about another question I had, even though I laid it out very clearly and took screen shots .

I suspect that if you're a larger company you get priority service but really this isn't acceptable. It's the one thing that really is disappointing about Tresorit. The end result is a lot of frustration and a lot of time-wasting. Please do something about this!

5.0/10
John A.
Traducir con Google

Reliable, flexible, user friendly and secure and still with a high level of accessibility.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A simple and safe place to store files that are extra important.

Puntos a favor

Small things like touch ID and auto-erase if a faulty password is entered. Easy to understand user interface avaliable as a mobile app, desktop app and Web interface. All synced flawlessly. Reliable encryption. Also automated warnings when logging in from a new location. Put together it really makes a difference compared to other cloud storage providers.

Puntos en contra

Moving files is a bit tricky and offline content updates could be improved. I would also like a simple status bar to show progress of uploads.

Usuario verificado
Traducir con Google

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

Puntos en contra

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac)
- Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched
- It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years
- It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss

Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

2.0/10
Daniel S.

Tresorit review

Revisado el 6/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

strong data and secure backbone

Puntos a favor

Perfect and secure Software for me! I use it every day. Verry stable and fast. all - it's my basic Backbone -

Norbert P.
Traducir con Google

Perfect for secure data storage

Revisado el 9/1/2019

Puntos a favor

reliable and highly available service for cloud storage

Puntos en contra

The price structure is on the expensive side.

Tom J.
Traducir con Google

Serves as a great backup and for syncing files across and between multiple devices.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 25/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use the software within our mission organization. We are able to constantly update files from our various computers, offices, schools, missionaries, and literally around the world. We are able to assign the different Tresors to individuals, groups, or for global distribution and access. The encryption is excellent for sensitive data and communications that travel through monitored ISPs as only the designated recipient has the key and the key can be sent via a different communication channel for added security and anonymity. The only glitch that we have seen is when the same file is being modified and uploaded at the same time from different devices. The settings for limiting bandwidth are extremely useful for our folks that have slow ISP transfer speeds. They can throttle down Tresor transfer in order to use the bandwidth for other apps. If our machines are powered up, this app is running. We foresee using the app for the long-term.

Security, Syncing, Settings

Paul W.
Traducir con Google

All good...happier than I have been with several other well-known services.

Revisado el 5/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Security - the system is designed to be secure. Secondly, it is easy to use in spite of its security systems. Great design, good interface.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the high level of security it provides - among the best available. A lot of good thinking has gone into the design of the product and you feel that when you use the product.

Jinan T.
Traducir con Google

Excellent since beta test!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using it since beta and it never give me any problem.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use, and it allow me to sync up-to 5 different custom folders simultaneously. Most importantly, it is secure and I can customize the duration for link sharing.

Puntos en contra

Price is a bit high as compared to others cloud storage services.

Jack C.
Traducir con Google

The best cloud sync and sharing solution period.

Revisado el 25/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Over the years our medium sized non-profit has tried over half a dozen different cloud sharing/sync platforms. The closest one that came to meeting our needs was Cubby. When that service was discontinued, we explored the options and found that Tresorit had everything we need and then some. Simpler than Google Drive, more flexible than One Drive, more robust than DropBox, Tresorit works flawlessly in the background to sync all of our files quickly and error free. This is the best solution for us by far.

Simplicity, efficiency, robustness

Puntos en contra

Not familiar to other users

Gabor F.