ClockShark

Seguimiento del tiempo con GPS para construcción y servicio externo.

Calificación general

4,7 /5
(1.822)
Relación calidad-precio
4,7/5
Funcionalidades
4,6/5
Facilidad de uso
4,7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4,9/5

98%
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

1822 opiniones

Dennis Alexander
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ClockShark, fantastica aplicación para control de horas del personal

Revisado el 30/5/2022

Puntos a favor

El software es muy facil de manejar, tiene multiples funciones para personalizar las necesidades del personal. Me gusta el seguimiento de la hora y minuto, ya que otros programas o sistemas que se han usado en la empresa vienes con decimas de minutos y eso muchas veces confunden a nuestro personal. Además, se puede agregar imágenes junto con el reloj de entrada y salida, lo que nos es de mucha ayuda al momento del seguimiento y el mantenimiento de registros de horas.

Desventajas

a veces fallan los dispositivos de GPS al momento de hacer el segumiento de las unidades, fuera de eso es un software excelente para las empresas

daniel alberto
Calificación general
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Mejora tus tiempos con clockshark

Revisado el 22/1/2023

Es muy genial porque permite monitorear a las personas a cargo, ver las horas laborales, hora de entrada de salida, hora de cierre de aplicación además de mas funciones,

Puntos a favor

Es un software con una interfase muy sencilla e intuitiva de entender, permite gestionar a los empleados por medio de seguimiento en tiempo real, entre muchas mas funciones, registro de horas trabajadas,

Desventajas

no todos tienen acceso al programa, falta mejorar muchas cosas con respecto a la calidad de imagen o fondos de pantallas colores, acceso al teléfono solo se permite por medio de enlaces al correo

Cruz
Calificación general
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Utilisimo programa

Revisado el 20/1/2023

Este programa creo que es el que más me facilita mi trabajo a la hora de la organización, planificación y gestión del departamento, lo usamos a diario y estaríamos perdidos sin el, se lo recomiendo a todos sin duda alguna.

Puntos a favor

Este programa creo que es el que más me facilita mi trabajo a la hora de la organización, planificación y gestión de l departamento

Desventajas

No tiene contras para mi es mi mayor aliado en mi trabajo

Rolando Enrique
Calificación general
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excelente programa

Revisado el 10/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Fácil de usar y gestionar las tareas y horarios de los usuarios registrados, entendimiento fácil

Desventajas

Buen programa interfaz fácil de usar y llevar buen control

Diego
Calificación general
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClockShark: Es muy útil en crónometrar las tareas

Revisado el 2/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Muy accesible en cuanto a su uso diario y tareas

Desventajas

No es muy adecuado su uso en cuanto a lo personal

Respuesta de ClockShark

Hi, Diego! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're curious about how you're using ClockShark and what areas we could improve in order to better fit your workflow. Please contact our Customer Support team at hello@clockshark.com.

Jan
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product, great service!

Revisado el 27/11/2018

More accurate time tracking may have saved us money, but the main benefit stems from employees getting sloppier on keeping a hand-written time card. Now I don't have to keep my own record, re-create times, check their math, question their times, or manually input time into Quickbooks.

Puntos a favor

Where do I start? It allows us to track our employees' time to the minute, GPS tracking to verify employee times is great, the app is easy for them to use, it integrates with Quickbooks, and the service is above par. I can shoot any question over to them via chat, and they are always prompt, friendly, and helpful in guiding me to a fix. We've used other clock-in systems in the past, but this one is the best we've used.

Desventajas

Two or three times over the year we've been using the software, the crew has had an app glitch where they haven't been able to clock out or clock back in, but that's only 3 instances out of at least 600 clock-ins. It may have been due to reception/data issues, and they could still put in 'notes' stating when they took lunch or clocked in or out.

Axel
Calificación general
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ClockShark - The Ultimate Time Tracking Solution

Revisado el 23/1/2023

By using ClockShark for time tracking, it improved my business efficiency and got a more accurate picture of my time schedule. Also, I got a better understanding of how busy I was and supported me by make necessary adjustments to my schedule. That reduced my work load and adjusted my work-life balance.

Puntos a favor

ClockShark is a time tracking solution that helps you track your projects. It provides a user-friendly interface and reports on various aspects of your projects, such as time tracking, Job management, and team scheduling. Also, invoices can be made and payments tracked

Desventajas

I did not experience any cons using ClockShark.

Jeremiah
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Good for 1 job per day work sites, user friendly

Revisado el 16/2/2022

User friendly for many things especially adding new jobs to the clock, but as I mentioned before, only good for one job per day shops. And, the base cost per month is put this at a rate much higher than similar programs, especially for small shops.

Puntos a favor

Easy to add jobs to the time clock. Job roster is easy to look over with "Hours worked" and "Hours Budgeted" readily available, no having running reports to bill customers.

Desventajas

Cannot edit employees while they are clocked in the system. Other programs will allow me to fix errors during the day, such as clocked into the wrong job in the morning or missed clocking in when they started working. Editing during the day while the error is fresh allows me to get a head start on payroll and being sure employees are paid for the work they do and that time is billed to the proper job. Base monthly costs put this program at a higher monthly cost than similar programs.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hi, Jeremiah! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a detailed review, we truly appreciate it. The ability to edit an employee's time while they are clocked in is an excellent suggestion that I would be happy to pass along to our Product Development team. If you have any other ideas on how ClockShark can be improved, please submit them here: http://ideas.clockshark.com/

As for the cost of the monthly base fee, it goes to the following:
-5-star rated customer support when you need it
-Account implementation and maintenance
-Continuing tutorials and training
-Ongoing software updates and improvements
-And Unlimited data storage

If you have any further questions or comments, we'd be happy to hear them!

Nerresa
Calificación general
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Why you should start using ClockShark now?

Revisado el 7/11/2022

The product itself is excellent. As an individual user, it makes it easier for me to track everything. It is very flexible and good all times.

Puntos a favor

ClockShark makes time management for you. It records the start of your work from the end of it.ClockSharke is excellent for monitoring your employees and you don't need to see their log-ins manually but Clockshark records the time your employees log in's their time schedule.Clocksharke has the best customer service because it addresses your problem right away.The most promising thing about this product is that there are no grounds for complaining the following week that their hours are inaccurate as employees can view time sheets all week.

Desventajas

In my own observation, I haven't encountered any problems yet. Still, I do hope that there will be more colorful and attractive themes for the desktop so that individuals or employees will be pleased with the design of the product and can give good feedback about it, since the product itself is already good it would be better for the attractiveness in the eyes.

Gay
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

my personal review for clockshark

Revisado el 13/12/2022

great

Puntos a favor

Monthly tracking of hours with the guys i supervise

Desventajas

satellite is not correct in some cases and I don't know if its being tampered with but i like to think that's impossible.

Mouad
Calificación general
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Time-Tracking App

Revisado el 24/12/2022

Puntos a favor

The ability to track all Job related details, employee timesheets and recording labor costs in one place (app)

Desventajas

Price is little high compared to the service they provide

Sarah
Calificación general
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes life so much easier!

Revisado el 8/12/2022

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that it has payroll management and an employee database with it

Desventajas

Can be a little confusing and has some kinks that need to be worked out

LeAnne
Calificación general
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good at tracking time

Revisado el 8/12/2022

Puntos a favor

It does a great job at tracking job hours and gos monitoring.

Desventajas

The app sometimes has issues but overall it’s a great software to use

Joe mar
Calificación general
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy navigation

Revisado el 23/12/2022

very good. it was nice and easy to use. will recommend it to other

Puntos a favor

cloud-based timekeeping and scheduling app that used by many owners in tracking their employees time .

Desventajas

Easy to use and navigate most especially during your busy days you can check on it online

Sandy
Calificación general
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lazarus Adventures

Revisado el 6/12/2022

Austin has been a great help setting this up.

Puntos a favor

efficiencies on our production floor. So far.

Desventajas

Don't know yet. Too new of a program. I will know later.

Keri
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What a Difference!

Revisado el 13/4/2020

We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Puntos a favor

Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Desventajas

As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Melinda
Calificación general
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I LOVE ClockShark!!!

Revisado el 4/3/2022

Overall I've had a great experience from the start. I found ClockShark online when searching for a timekeeping platform and I researched several. ClockShark seemed like it had every feature I was looking for. When I reached out I was immediately called by a representative that was super sweet and informative. I loved even more that I was able to do a FREE TRIAL! I got to test it out for real, with my employees, and just as I expected we all loved it. So, I knew I had to look no further. You're guided by your own personal team member who's there by your side every step of the way that you can reach out to directly for support and they even randomly check in on you. I was able to do a screen share meeting once where they literally walked me through the site and physically showed me how to do things. It was great!
Plus, the website itself has very short, easy videos that you can watch and even have your employees watch to learn how to navigate the site. That is SO GREAT! The fact that they're short and sweet is very appealing because let's be honest, no employee wants to sit and watch a 30-minute video on how to use some new platform their boss is integrating into their daily routine.

Puntos a favor

I run a small business that is quickly growing, I handle everything myself from scheduling to payroll. It was becoming such an overwhelming job to keep track of every aspect of my business daily. ClockShark has taken such a weight off my shoulders! Not only does it have literally everything you can ever need to run a company efficiently, but it is also super user friendly!

Desventajas

Honestly, from using it so much I've found little things here and there that can be tweaked to make certain features even more user friendly, but for the most part, it's right on the money! I haven't come across a feature yet that I haven't liked at all.

Molly
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product

Revisado el 7/7/2020

Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Desventajas

There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

Alternativas consideradas

Time Tracker, RUN Powered by ADP y Jonas Enterprise

Razones para elegir ClockShark

TSheets was not working back then on a mobile app and it was too complicated for our technicians.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

We liked the fact that ClockShark would would seamlessly with QuickBooks and we did not need to change our software completely. It was also the right price point for us with the number of employees we had at the time.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jacob
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Revisado el 1/11/2021

Puntos a favor

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Desventajas

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Alternativas consideradas

Jobber

Razones para elegir ClockShark

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

it suited my needs more
Jessica
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Software for Any Company!

Revisado el 9/7/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Desventajas

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Alternativas consideradas

Paycor

Razones para elegir ClockShark

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Software anterior

Paycor

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Kristen
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good product - company is always trying to improve

Revisado el 16/11/2021

Puntos a favor

Integration was easy. I appreciate that ClockShark is always looking for areas to improve and add new features. Other time tracking companies I've used haven't been as interactive with their customers. ClockShark is very open to suggestions and understanding our business processes.

Desventajas

I dislike that there are some integration limitations with Canadian QuickBooks Online. Would like for an option to make notes on timesheets mandatory instead of optional. It was mandatory in the previous program that we used and now we are having a hard time getting our techs to record what they've done when the system doesn't force them to add notes.

Alternativas consideradas

TMetric

Razones para elegir ClockShark

We were having major issues with the program and they were not responsive to our needs. They would not follow up on our case despite constant followups on my part. The program wasn't working at all which caused a lot of work on our end and they continued to bill us.

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

We use Salesforce as our field service management system. We were interested in this program but found the ClockShark app to be more tech friendly than the Salesforce one app.
Jesus
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So simple that its actually complicated

Revisado el 17/8/2022

Overall it is well balanced and easy to use. Just be ready for some confusion when you start implementing it into the field.

Puntos a favor

The software is super easy to use and user-friendly, especially with the new Spanish language update.
Viewing reports is also very simple and well laid out.

Desventajas

It seems to be so simplistic that it's complicated for someone who has never used it before. Functions such as changing job tasks and clocking out are very easy to perform, but since they are so simple, many of our workers get confused about how to do them. The ease of use also limits the application in its functionality because of its simplicity.

Sean
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ease of use at an easy price

Revisado el 4/6/2020

Puntos a favor

I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Desventajas

I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

Alternativas consideradas

QuickBooks Time, Buildertrend, Homebase y CoConstruct

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

Price and saw how easy and intuitive it was during the free trial.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hello Sean,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jem Carlo
Calificación general
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ClockShark Review from FSMDB

Revisado el 29/6/2022

We are still on process of the wire transfer.

Puntos a favor

It is user-friendly. What caught my eye is the Kiosk.

Desventajas

It is very expensive which cost the delay for the approval.

Alternativas consideradas

OnTheClock.com, Buddy Punch y Connecteam

Razones para elegir ClockShark

• Adjustments – In every pay period, there would be at least three or more-time adjustments especially for those staff forgetting to time in or out. This event caused too many miscalculations of hours and eventually lead to inaccurate summary report. The system does not have the option to edit the time for the adjustments. HR will have to seek IT for assistance by accessing the backend of the system and deleting the inaccurate time. This is not advisable as it can lead to disruption of the entire system due to access of the backend. • Leaves – In order to record leaves, HR will have to manually input the month, day, year, second, minute and hour of each employee twice from the starting date of the leave (FROM) and to the ending date of the leave (TO).

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

We had a good marketing specialist who provided everything we needed to know.
Donna
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Revisado el 2/11/2016

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking