ClockShark

Seguimiento del tiempo con GPS para construcción y servicio externo.

(1.459)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

1459 opciones de software

Heather C.
  • Sector: Agricultura

Fantastic Application!

Revisado el 14/5/2020

We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Desventajas

It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

The cost was really competitive for the features you offered. We liked ios and android. We needed a mobile application that was fully functional and easy to use. Your scheduling software ROCKS when compared to others.

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jacob M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Revisado el 1/11/2021

Puntos a favor

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Desventajas

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Jobber

Razones para elegir ClockShark

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

it suited my needs more
Toni D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Terrible!

Revisado el 8/2/2021

This application just did not work for us. It might work for a small service industry such as an HVAC or Plumbing company that doesn't do Prevailing Wage rates, but even then, the GPS is not reliable. We ran as fast as we could away from this application when our 1 year contract was up.

Puntos a favor

The only good thing about the application is the scheduling section. We liked the drag and drop feature for either the employee or the job. Adding additional shifts and/or employees to a job was very easy as well.

Desventajas

There are so many things we did not like about this application. 1. GPS IS UNRELIABLE! I could sit right at my desk, clock in, and it would show me clocking in 3 miles away. I have a new phone with great Verizon service. The GPS should have been accurate. Unfortunately, this happened to at least one or more employees on a daily basis. 2. No way to track Prevailing Wage. There is no way to set a prevailing wage rate for a job. I would have to manually go into the weekly time report and change and re-add the wages for those jobs. 3. REPORTS - The reports are AWFUL! No way to customize them other than the basic per job or per employee, and date. So many of them were useless, and none of them are accurate for us because of the fluctuation in prevailing wage rates. 4.0 CUSTOMER SERVICE was almost NON-EXSISTANT! After several months of asking for help with the GPS and Reports, we pretty much was ignored because they couldn't help us. I was asked repeatedly to rate them, and kept sending messages about the issues, but didn't get any reply. It took 6 months to get an automated e-mail reply for one of our inquiries.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hi Toni, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that ClockShark was not a good fit for your company. I've reviewed your account and the history of communications with the support team and your account rep. It seems that there were indeed some features that were particularly important to your company, that we did not have. I understand why this would be frustrating. As the CEO here, I'd like to go on the record though to state that as far as I can tell, nobody on our team failed to reply to you at any point and I do find extensive conversation history where our team worked closely with you to do our best to explain how things work, what the possibilities are, and confirm that we'd pass along your feature requests for consideration by the product team for possible future implementation. We wish we could build every feature every customer wants, we truly do. Unfortunately it's not possible. Regardless, I apologize for anything we did to cause you to feel bad about the experience.

Tristan H.

Best In Class

Revisado el 16/11/2021

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Puntos a favor

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Desventajas

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Homebase y Timesheets.com

Razones para elegir ClockShark

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.
Kristen S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good product - company is always trying to improve

Revisado el 16/11/2021

Puntos a favor

Integration was easy. I appreciate that ClockShark is always looking for areas to improve and add new features. Other time tracking companies I've used haven't been as interactive with their customers. ClockShark is very open to suggestions and understanding our business processes.

Desventajas

I dislike that there are some integration limitations with Canadian QuickBooks Online. Would like for an option to make notes on timesheets mandatory instead of optional. It was mandatory in the previous program that we used and now we are having a hard time getting our techs to record what they've done when the system doesn't force them to add notes.

TMetric

Razones para elegir ClockShark

We were having major issues with the program and they were not responsive to our needs. They would not follow up on our case despite constant followups on my part. The program wasn't working at all which caused a lot of work on our end and they continued to bill us.

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

We use Salesforce as our field service management system. We were interested in this program but found the ClockShark app to be more tech friendly than the Salesforce one app.
David K.

easy peasy

Puntos a favor

clockshark is by far the easies to set up and use. my employees had no trouble transfering from another software that we were using to clocksharks, it was MUCH easier and user friendly. I love the software and it really has made life easier keeping track of my 30+ employees. I give it a 10 out of 10

Desventajas

off hand i cant think of any..... i would have to ask my accountant, i do know there is a couple of minor things that i would like to see but my memory fails me right now

Stormy W.
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Perfect for dispatching!

Revisado el 21/11/2021

We are a small plumbing business and didn’t want to spend the high prices for features we don’t need or wouldn’t use with other companies geared towards the plumbing industry for dispatching.

Puntos a favor

This makes dispatching my plumbers to any location super easy, and they like being able to see their schedule for the day so that they can stock their trucks with what they need for each job.

Desventajas

That scheduling has to be done online and not on the app.

Service Fusion y ServiceTitan

Philip B.

Landscaping with ClockShark

Revisado el 16/8/2021

ClockShark has saved me so much office time in the evenings. I am out working all day with the guys, so now I actually have more family time at night. With the integration into Quickbooks I am able to do payroll in just a couple minutes. Thank you!

Puntos a favor

We tried ClockShark for it's mobile Time clock for employees which works great. No more pen and paper timesheets. What I quickly fell in love with is the Schedules section. I own a Landscaping/Hardscaping company and easily setup my Weekly and Bi-weekly mowing customers for the year. I am able to add 'Ready to be Scheduled' jobs for all my other projects, pull up the Month (or Week) Schedule and drag and drop these to assign to employees.

Desventajas

I wish there was a way to set the default filter when you open the Schedule task. I would set mine for 'Ready to be Scheduled' jobs because this is my primary use of this task.

Vincent O.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Custom employee audit per job

Revisado el 28/10/2021

I am 90% happy with this program. Much better and more affordable then the other companies out there. Much easier to use and the overall customer assistance is fantastic.

Puntos a favor

This software program is easy to use. For my industry, I get audited frequently by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. So to be able to document each job performance in real time saves me a lot of money.

Desventajas

Transferring each employee's hours into Quick Books to keep track of job costing per job.

Alicia C.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Light weight and easy to use

Revisado el 13/9/2021

Puntos a favor

The ease of the mobile clocking-in and out.

Desventajas

No cons - at first it was annoying to do the 2 step clock in and clock out (choose task choose company). I just want a button.

Addie M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Robust time tracking software with lots of extra features

Revisado el 28/10/2021

I am glad we switched to ClockShark. Their customer service is really responsive and you don't sit on hold for hours. They have a suggestion box for features users are interested in. Overall my experience has been great and when I hear other folks are looking for a time tracking solution I always recommend ClockShark.

Puntos a favor

This software ticked all the boxes I was looking for: time tracking with GPS location, GPS tracking while clocked in, a mobile app, crew clock-in, and kiosk ability, a web dashboard that's admin-friendly and easy to use, and the ability for me to reset passwords & fix access in-house instead of having to have my employee contact customer service on their own to do it. We don't even use all of the features of our pretty basic subscription so even at this very budget-friendly price point we have room to grow to before we'd even need to upgrade. I've heard about and looked at all of the project management features and tools and I'm excited to someday use those to their fullest potential enough to need to upgrade.

Desventajas

I wish I could duplicate time entries for some workers from week to week or day to day. For instance, I have one worker for who I enter things manually and it would be really handy to be able to make a time entry on Monday, save it and then duplicate it but change the date to Tuesday. I would also really like to mark or save the reports I run most frequently with my preferred settings/customizations. Also, a Spanish version of the software would be great.

Ronny H.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you have anything more than 5 employees, you need ClockShark.

Revisado el 7/7/2021

If you're going to ClockShark from a manual timesheet method, you don't realize how much you can truly save by going to ClockShark. Our favorite part of ClockShark is their team. They are VERY awesome to work with - You have NO idea how important they are to us not just from a technical standpoint, but from the standpoint of making our lives easier all around. They have yet to cease to amaze us in their customer service skills, down-to-earth attitudes, and technical skills. [insert Wayne and Garth bowing and saying "we're not worthy! we're not worthy"]

Puntos a favor

We've had other systems in the past. While they were great, ClockShark was the most affordable with the most features and support. Their team has never let us down. Additionally, they made the setup effortless.

Desventajas

The billing of ClockShark is just a little bit confusing when you're adding/removing employees from the system within a given year. It would me nice to show which users were added/removed when showing changes in billing. The use and need of an email address from each employee is limiting whereas if we needed to hire contract workers and log their hours, they would need to have an email address for logging in. This makes it difficult if you have the same person working for two companies using ClockShark.

Zoho CRM

Razones para elegir ClockShark

Primarily looking for DCMA compliance, but also looking for a cheaper alternative to Tsheets.

Microsoft Excel y Google Calendar

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

The amount of features for the affordable costs, along with the DCMA compliance and the sales and support. It was an all-around win-win situation honestly.
Jason W.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

The Game Changing App

Revisado el 29/11/2020

It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Puntos a favor

Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Desventajas

I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

Hi Jason!

This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

Molly W.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great product

Revisado el 7/7/2020

Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Desventajas

There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

RUN Powered by ADP, Jonas Enterprise y Time Tracker

Razones para elegir ClockShark

TSheets was not working back then on a mobile app and it was too complicated for our technicians.

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

We liked the fact that ClockShark would would seamlessly with QuickBooks and we did not need to change our software completely. It was also the right price point for us with the number of employees we had at the time.

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jessica T.

Awesome Product for the Construction Industry

Revisado el 14/4/2020

Overall I fee this product is wonderful! It has almost everything that we need for what we do in the Excavation, Demolition & Underground Utilities portion of the Construction industry that we are in. I looked and A LOT of different time keeping products and even used the free trials on a few... I am so happy that I ended up choosing this product in the end!

Puntos a favor

I like that this product was easy to set-up and my employees (who have had trouble with other timecard apps in the past) find it very easy to use and understand. I really like all of the customizations that I can do and the reports really help me see where my employee's time is being spent in greater detail. I love all of the different reports that can be accessed. This product definitely has great value for the money! It is exactly what we needed for our construction crews!!

Desventajas

Trying to figure out which report does what can be a little confusing. I think the better report descriptions and maybe a quick example to look at before choosing/downloading would be beneficial. While there is gps or geolocating, I would find it very useful to have the employees be able to clock in under one job, but have it notify me if they employee clocked in outside of that location for specific job tasks. For example, if I have an employee clocked in under job "A" as "driving" out the job, I know they are outside of the boundaries, however, when the switch tasks to "Laborer" I want to know if they are within a specific radius/boundary for that same job "A". Especially since my employees get paid significantly different between the two tasks... I would like to automatically be notified if they are where they say they are supposed to be for that task.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you LOVE that you can customize your reports and how easy it is to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Keri D.

What a Difference!

Revisado el 13/4/2020

We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Puntos a favor

Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Desventajas

As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Erin W.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Revisado el 11/7/2017

Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Puntos a favor

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Desventajas

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Donna K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Revisado el 2/11/2016

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

Angel N.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

My Rewview

Revisado el 18/5/2020

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Puntos a favor

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Desventajas

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

TimeClick, WebTitan y Time Tracker

Razones para elegir ClockShark

My techs were having problems not able to log in, some of my techs had to reset their password every week and every time I called tech support they could not find the problem or they would create a ticket to have a more season tech review and no one ever got back to us.

Timesheets.com

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

Some of them were overpriced and require a year subscription and they would deduct on a monthly basis and if I cancel they would prorate it and return the difference. The other did not have a good GPS program and would not record the entire day if they ever lost their internet on the phone.

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Angela B.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

ClockShark = Time Saved

Revisado el 12/5/2021

Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks.

Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Puntos a favor

We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Desventajas

We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

Leslie M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Revisado el 16/4/2018

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Puntos a favor

It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Desventajas

It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

Respuesta de ClockShark Traducir a español

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Jessica T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Software for Any Company!

Revisado el 9/7/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Desventajas

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Paycor

Razones para elegir ClockShark

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Paycor

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Randall C.

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

Revisado el 1/4/2020

ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Desventajas

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

Razones para cambiar a ClockShark

Price, Features, usability and customer service is TOP NOTCH.

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Tom M.

We love ClockShark

Revisado el 14/12/2020

We have been using it for years because it works, the workers get reminders to clock in and ou, edits are easy, can see what's going on out there in a glance.

Puntos a favor

we use different tasks for each job, i like this feature, we are a prevailing wage contractor and need to track hours from county to county so we use many tasks. Also like the budgeted hours, as we get notified when close t our budget on a particular job. The geo fence is great also.

Desventajas

When choosing tasks for different jobs, they should be listed in alphabetical order and after choosing one, on the next it should go to the list were you left off. not always the top of the list. we have many tasks and its a lot of scrolling. Notification choses can be more detailed. We have guys that pick up materials or leave from the shop on certain jobs it it makes for to many out of bounds notification.

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! This is great feedback!

As far as your tasks--they should be in alphabetical order! Sometimes if there is a space in front of the name, it counts as a character and can throw the order off. You can also adjust the mobile settings to list fewer/more recent tasks :) Same with notifications! On the mobile side anyone can set up a customized reminder under "employee reminders"! We can also limit the amount of job/tasks employees can see with access controls ! I would be more than happy to go over some of these options with you or you can reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 Feel free to chat/call in and we can definitely help!

Keiko M.

Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review

Revisado el 6/11/2020

AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Puntos a favor

Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Desventajas

ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

VeriClock

Razones para elegir ClockShark

Need of a better scheduling app

Overall product offerings

Hi Keiko!

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!