Robly

Automatización de marketing por correo electrónico compatible con dispositivos móviles y con funciones inteligentes.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

414 opiniones

Alexis
Alexis
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use, great final product!

Revisado el 11/1/2018

Easy to use, WAY better support than other products I've used in the past!

Easy to use, WAY better support than other products I've used in the past!

Puntos a favor

it's easy to create an enewsletter and have stunning results. The templates are pretty good but I usually just make my communications from scratch!

Desventajas

I one have one issue; organizing photos and uploading photos in the file upload tab. Uploading photos doesn't always work and once you've uploaded the photo you can't make folders and organize the files by dropping them in etc. It should be a bit easier to use and organize adding and uploading photos to your communications.

Trevor
Trevor
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment

Revisado el 7/8/2019

I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Puntos a favor

Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Desventajas

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

Vigney
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Way of Working as other software-

Revisado el 20/1/2018

Robly has benefited me a lot because I have managed to carry out clean campaigns with a high degree of design and with very graphic explanations.

Puntos a favor

I really like Robly because it does not have the same way of working as other software dedicated to Email Marketing, with Robly it works in a more convenient and much more appropriate way, I can easily apply different designs to the Emails that I want to make and completely change the country they use, in another way I can also apply different designs of work campaigns.

Desventajas

I do not like that Robly does not have an exact version of PC that can be downloaded and thus make the work more feasible and faster. I would like Robly to design a PC software that will diversify into the devices it supports for its use, so that it can work more comfortably and from multiple sources.

Stella
Stella

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robly is great email campaign software

Revisado el 24/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The interface is exceedingly friendly and easy to adapt. It has a best widget tool which allows you to collect and grow your email database for different websites, especially for Facebook. Drag and Drop feature makes everything easier. Reporting and analytics is helpful. Robly is being used for 1.5 year as a main email marketing application in our company.

Desventajas

Sometimes it is so difficult to edit campaigns and sometimes it shows error when you are sending mass emails.
it has the lack of screen-sharing feature.
Lack of the mobile version.

Dionne
Dionne
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Awesome

Revisado el 15/5/2017

Puntos a favor

I like how easy Robly is. It works for anyone that has no experience with photoshop. The campaigns looks amazing after you're finished.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Museos e instituciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It has potential

Revisado el 4/11/2020

Puntos a favor

The Robly AI is an interesting scheduling tool that I haven't encountered in other e-blast software before. This allows you to schedule an e-blast to go out to your contact list in a set window of time. The AI then learns your audience's e-mail behavior and sends the e-blast to them when they are most likely to open it.

Desventajas

We have had a lot of small issues with Robly. The most concerning issues being emails never arriving to subscribers and emails going directly into spam folders. I will say that this software seems to be actively in development, and so many small issues seem to be resolved over time. That being said, I do still find there are issues with contact searches and the e-blast layout tools.

Sherri
Sherri
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Highly recommend Robly.

Revisado el 15/12/2017

Puntos a favor

There are a number of templates to choose from and they are easy to find. Also, the cost to use is better than anything else!

Desventajas

Robly could be a little bit more user friendly as sometimes I have a hard time remembering certain steps. However, help is available!

Tyler
Tyler
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Email client that works!

Revisado el 8/8/2018

Puntos a favor

These guys are great. Always there to help you and the product is priced great!

Desventajas

none. they always make new designs for certain timed events or help you make your own custom with no hesitations

Samantha
Samantha
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Easy to use and manage

Revisado el 15/9/2017

Puntos a favor

I love the OpenGen feature. We have received several more opens by scheduling that than we would have otherwise. I also really like the ease of use when creating a new newsletter, being able to drag and drop columns and blocks. It is much easier to use in my opinion than Constant Contact and having to try to get things to position correctly.

Desventajas

I don't like not being able to put my emails in folders. The filters are definitely useful and I wouldn't get rid of them. However, looking at the campaigns page just makes me feel unorganized, to have to look at all the emails at once. I would rather have folders that I can click on and sort through or view with filtering options within the folders.

• Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great service and really easy to use!

Revisado el 29/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and nice templates. The campaign is simple and I can easily add numerous campaigns too. Excellent customer support. Not on hold forever. Good mobile responsive templates.

Desventajas

Pricing can be lower. I like to see more templates for photographers particularly. More color choices for headers and footers would be great too

Katherine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very easy to use in Robly!.

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Puntos a favor

Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Desventajas

I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

Alex
  • Sector: Filantropía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Works Great for Our Nonprofit!

Revisado el 6/12/2017

We use this for The Junior League of Boca Raton and for our use and budget it works great! I also used it a boutique agency I worked for and it was great for our company newsletter and for some of our clients too. I think it is much better than Constant Contact.

Puntos a favor

Compared to competitors, the interface is much easier to use. I feel that the templates they provide give great options and I believe for a small fee they will design a custom template for your organization/business which is totally worth it. The OpenGen feature is pretty unique and haven't seen anything like it on other e-marketing programs. It allows you to re-send the same email (even with a new subject line) to those that did not open it the first time. It greatly increases open rates and click-through rate. Overall it is much more flexible and easy to use and drag and drop text and images. They have a great widget too to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and website.

Desventajas

It doesn't (at least at this point) have the ability to auto-send messages on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great product for the price

Revisado el 14/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

Desventajas

It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

Carole

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory.

Revisado el 27/3/2018

I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

Puntos a favor

There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

Desventajas

I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

Angelica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time.

Revisado el 12/3/2018

The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

Desventajas

The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.

• Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

An easy service to navigate but could use a little tweaking

Revisado el 30/5/2018

Puntos a favor

In my time using Robly it has always done what I needed it to do. There are little tweaks I have asked for because I feel there is a tone of potential to improve the platform. However, it is extremely user-friendly, super presentable, and has an array of templates that help instruct new email marketers. Their team is very responsive and is always there to give me an answer to a problem I'm having.

Desventajas

Not all fonts they provide function on standard email servers which will make your emails look vastly different when they arrive to your clients. There is no mobile editor for email structuring so you are kind of at the will of the layout how it all turns out. This last part is not really a con because no other service offers this that I have found, but I would love it if they would allow overlapping images for logos over backdrops and things of that sort or in general offer a variety of design options that make them stand out from the competition. Regardless of these, I am still very pleased with the service and still recommend them to many of my colleagues in the marketing world.

Maria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

You do not want to get bored here.

Revisado el 23/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Robly is the design, if you are looking for a platform in which Email Marketing is not boring at all, Robly is the best option, since it has a design where a "chick" is integrated, and this really does a lot more comfortable and fun, here you will not get bored.

Desventajas

It should improve the reception of Emails in Robly, I think that is a section that should be concentrated and improve little by little, the reception of emails is very important, and a quick reception, the truth would bring improvements exponentially.

Melissa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best email marketing platform hands down!

Revisado el 16/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Robly is extremely easy to use. They build you a custom template based on your website design (or other reference material) for FREE! That means that anyone on your team can jump on and send out high quality, branded emails, even if they are not in marketing/design. Also, the other features that we really like are OpenGen and Robly A.I. Both features enable us to grow our list and build engagement among our subscribers. The customer service is amazing and prompt, and live chat makes communication super easy! I highly recommend Robly to any organization!

Desventajas

Nothing! They have continued to make fantastic improvements and are far ahead of other platforms! Keep up the good work!

Ellen
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Used for a non -profit-great value for the money

Revisado el 26/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Could send the emails that I needed to send at any time without restriction. Was able to store our images (and those were numerous) with labels and changes. Manipulation of images was easy to do. Changes to format was quite simple to manage, Keeping track of our mailing list and reports on our opens, click-through rates, and other information was easy to get and track both for individual emails and through time. They manage the email list to delete non-responsive contacts.

Desventajas

If you are looking for something that also does raffles, tickets, or other things, Robly is not for you. They are email only. They are really good at what they do and handle large volume traffic well. Not for the low volume little guys.

Dashen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy Email Marketing with easy complex.

Revisado el 11/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I have used Robly for a long time and I have noticed that it is a platform which has nothing to envy to others, has the exact functions to offer a good quality for Email Marketing, and achieve a campaign automation.

Desventajas

These points do not consider them negative, however, I would like them to improve. I refer specifically to its design, the design that Robly has is very little formal, I would like a more serious and appropriate design for the business scope.

Kristin
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We switched to Robly from Constant Contact because the price was better with more features

Revisado el 29/5/2018

Puntos a favor

We like the a/b testing and their proprietary open gen software process that allows for easier re targeting on a nonprofit budget.

Desventajas

It is sometimes buggy when editing and it is hard to use for non-marketing emails effectively (if we are just sending news, etc.) bc stats get skewed.

Kath
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Robly is Great!

Revisado el 29/9/2016

I'm a semi-techy, burgeoning graphics person and love the tools and ease of use. I've used another e-mail marking service that was very frustrating and hard to manage. The folks at Robly are super helpful and get answers to you quickly.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Real tools that make sense. Ability to copy from word and other formats. Gives a great looking, professional e-mail that works wonderfully on any devise. The OpenGen is fantastic! Gets so many more opens with that.

Desventajas

Hard to put pictures and text together the way I want them. I haven't been able to add an image to a text box, even though I watched a video on it. No highlighting ability for text.

Luisana
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robly presents a very fast, secure and uninterrupted platform.

Revisado el 4/3/2018

I would recommend Robly to any company or person, since within my company I have been able to send emails automatically and quickly, this has given more progress to my company and more agility.

Puntos a favor

The best sending of campaigns, since the emails arrive in an instant and you do not have to wait many minutes of delay.

Desventajas

Very high prices, the plans are not so accessible because the rates exceed per month, I would like them to decrease a bit.

Ellen
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Giving it all they've got-and they're getting there

Revisado el 30/9/2016

There are some periodic glitches-but tell me a service of any kind that doesn't have those! Some are related to things I really don't know if Robly can do anything about them-like visibility of certain items in Outlook in Win10. The same things look fine in Gmail or MSN Mail. It may be a Microsoft issue. Others were just start-up issues. The folks at Robly-Peter and Quandra-have been patient and tolerant while showing us the ins/outs of email marketing. Kudos to them for keeping their tops from blowing off (at least to my knowledge). We had problems with images for a bit-but that got fixed. Access was limited for some reason I never did understand. You should have the emails I sent regarding that issue. We also have quite a few email addresses that we are blocked from using that we have used in the past in other marketing. The list is what I call "dirty" in that it has numerous dead accounts in it and it is old now which means that likely many will have decided they no longer wish to participate. But we had permission to use that list at one time without the ability to keep it up except manually - and didn't have the manpower to do that. We were hoping to use your automation to clean it up. But that didn't work out-and we are disappointed. So we are back to square one on that project. On the whole, however, I am enjoying using Robly. It is a lot easier to use. I just have to keep all the ducks and chickens in a row.

Puntos a favor

Simple, intuitive, very quick to learn, easy to design

Desventajas

Thumbnails could be a bit bigger or at least scalable.

Debi
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price.

Revisado el 11/10/2016

The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

Puntos a favor

It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

Desventajas

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.