8 opiniones

InternetNextStep MLM Software

Mobile multi-level marketing

5 /5 (8 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Funcionalidades
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
8 opiniones
Chris S.

INS Software

Revisado el 20/1/2017

We have been using INS MLM software for 3 years. It has been an amazing experience. We started talking to the founder, and highly successful MLMer. He could not have been more helpful. He went out of his way during weekly training calls to make sure that we kept on track. His team developed a lovely website for us entirely according to our specs, all part of the very reasonable start up price. The support in general, both from the founder and his techies has been very prompt and unbelievably helpful. I would unhesitatingly recommend and INS to any prospective or existing MLM company. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Puntos a favor

The support is awesome and the software has many bells and whistles which are unexpected.

Puntos en contra

It can at times be a bit slow, but the team are onto it straight away

Respuesta de Internetnextstep.com Traducir a español

Thanks Chris! I use way to much Garlic Pepper and Bacon Salt!

Craig P.

The only MLM software I would use

Revisado el 17/1/2017

I am the VP of Glissandra.com, and we LOVE InternetNextStep.com and the software. The people and customer service are fantastic, easy to reach 24 hours a day when needed, and the mobile responsive website and back office is the best I have seen. Multi-lingual, multi- currency, and accompanying mobile app is just the bomb!

Puntos a favor

support system, multilingual, multi-currency, mobile responsive, back office bank account, prospecting system HourADay.com/glisscorp that links to the back office - 258788.com/glisscorp

Puntos en contra

A bit of a learning curve, so much integration and features available, but the support team was there all the way to lead me through it

Respuesta de Internetnextstep.com Traducir a español

Craig, thank you so much for the kind review! We love working with you and the owners of Glissandra!

Melissa B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Only company we'd choose when starting up!

Revisado el 19/1/2017

The value is truly not in the software (although it is really robust and amazing). The true value of going with InternetNextStep is in the owner and his consulting. No other software provider would personally give you the tools, expertise and most importantly, belief in your success. When buying this MLM software you aren't just getting software, you're gaining a crucial partner, invested in seeing you succeed!

Puntos a favor

Hands down the amazing support!

Puntos en contra

Definitely a learning curve and would like to see it become more customer friendly on the purchasing side. That said, in the three years we've been with the company they've put tons of time and effort into upgrading and keeping with changing shifts in buying habits. Tremendously pleased.

Thanks Melissa!!!

James R.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

James Rutherford O Legado

Revisado el 18/1/2017

As a Start-up MLM, software is one of our top concerns. My expectations have been exceeded at every step. The Video and Online Tutorials are very thorough, I have determined the answers to most of my questions. When issues rose which I could not determine an answer for, I have been pleased with the internal system INS uses to ensure all support issues are handled correctly and on time.

The System is flexible to match our comp plan, easy to use for our members, secure, yet is scaleable to meet our international growth including multiple currencies and warehouses. You can see our live site at www.olegado.com.

Respuesta de Internetnextstep.com Traducir a español

Thanks James, we look forward to assisting with your International Expansion!

Dennis W.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Fantastic Software for worldwide MLM

Revisado el 8/9/2016

Fast service, great share in the risk pricing program to help startups get into scalable MLM Software

Puntos a favor

full featured and great customer service.

Puntos en contra

takes a bit of work to configure as so flexible something like 400 user configurable settings, but support team and manual help with the process.

Amos B.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Game Changer!

Revisado el 18/1/2017

I have launched an MLM both without the support staff's services and now with their services.

Let's just say I would have saved 7 figures the first time had I been fortunate enough to work with the support staff and INS

Thrilled to now be working with him:)!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Easy to deploy for their functionalities.

Respuesta de Internetnextstep.com Traducir a español

Thanks Amos!!!! Love working with you guys!

Gene V.

Internet Next Step

Revisado el 25/1/2017

As an executive in the Direct Selling industry I was looking for a company that could take care of our needs without endless phone calls and e-mails. I wanted a company that could get the job done. Period. The efficiency with which INS got us up and running was fantastic. The software is full of features which we could control with switches vs. needing to pay for customizations. Very powerful. The support team we had constant access to was very helpful and easily available over Skype. Even our highly custom API integration was completed painlessly and quickly. The share in the risk pricing program they have made the software very easily accessible for a start-up. Dennis and his staff are professionals and I highly recommend INS.
-Gene Valaitis- Chief Visionary Officer
Zulubiz.com

Thanks Gene!!!

Dan S.

Always fantastic

Revisado el 20/1/2017

Easy to use and right on target. Get what you expect from them every time. I know the owner and his knowledge and experience are excellent to ensure we get the very best.

Thanks Dan!