Top Echelon

Software de reclutamiento que agiliza el proceso de contratación

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

475 opiniones

Maria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love that they are always upgrading!

Revisado el 6/7/2022

Puntos a favor

What I like most is that they added texting to the candidates as activities so when I am texting someone, it creates an activity that can be read by all.

I am mostly loving the new free feature of adding jobs directly to Monster Organic and LinkedIn direct. We've made more placements since using these features.

Desventajas

I don't like that I cannot search older, archived jobs for "job descriptions." Sometimes I want to find an older description and copy it but I have to click job by job, until I can find ones that have descriptions.

Jan
  • Sector: Biotecnología

A user for over 15 years

Revisado el 22/8/2023

A comprehensive applicant tracking system with lots of features. We appreciate the support of staff over the years. They keep improving. We value the relationship.

Puntos a favor

The entire platform is comprehensive and easy to use. It is the backbone of our operation.

Desventajas

We would like to be able to re-send emails. Somehow searching candidate DB could somehow be improved.

Eric

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

BB

Revisado el 26/10/2020

It is what it is for now... It gets us by, but we will have to upgrade soon. I am going to need something that has a complete staffing package that can do my payroll as well, and track all of my HR information.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, and if you have a small company it is easy to buy into with a low amount of users.

The text messaging feature is a game changer. Very helpful.

Desventajas

The job posting tool does not get applicants. We would get 2-3 people per week. I had to get another subscription with Zip. We try and import as many resumes as possible, but many do not make it through, or the resume doesn't parse.

Everything is an add-on with this software. Which can be a benefit as well. When I see my bill at the end of the month I really don't feel that we put $220 into this. I wish my users utilized it more, however they don't have the time for all the importing. I wish there was a way to actually downgrade users. For example, my onsite doesn't enter a thing in this and just sits at a company and makes phone calls. All I would need from her is to enter information, and import resumes if needed.

Eileen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

A Must Have CRM solution for Recruiters

Revisado el 23/5/2023

Puntos a favor

I love Top Echelon's CRM functions. From being able to send texts from the candidates record to logging Outlook emails through the Top Echolon API. As a search firm, we probably use 30% of the functionality. Also, being able to call out from the candidates record through any VOIP application makes life easier when doing outreach.

Desventajas

I would love to be able to temporarily merge hotlists for outbound calling. Also, it would be nice if there was a an easy way to update records automatically. For example, we use Leopard List to run searches for qualified candidates. Candidates move around a lot. Currently, the only way to update a record is manually. This become cumbersome and often, at our search firm, recruiters don't bother taking the time to update the date. This means over time, our database will be useless.

Louise
  • Sector: Biotecnología

User friendly and Intuitive

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly and intuitive to use right from the start. Training Tuesdays are also a great way to learn about new and old features, how to implement and use them effectively. Relatively easy to find candidates on the database. Email integration, tracking and templates all great to have. Pipeline - great for tracking candidates through stages. Chrome extension works well.

Desventajas

Parsing resumes can be a bit cumbersome if it doesn't work.

Angie
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Top Echelon is easy to use and navigate. Best product I've used!

Revisado el 30/8/2023

I have used the system for 10+ years.

I have used the system for 10+ years.

Puntos a favor

I love Top Echelon because its easy to use. I do not have the time to go and try to find a resume, candidate or client. I love it captures all the information its related to.

I do not have any comment. I am very happy with Top Echelon

Maria

Excellent Package!!!

Very Good!! Friendly, easy to use

Very Good!! Friendly, easy to use

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, you have all the necessary information, I like the training sessions!

Desventajas

Reports. it is important to create own reports

Russell
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Top Echelon will impact your business

Revisado el 17/8/2023

Top Echelon provides excellent technical support and is a very valuable part of our operation.

Puntos a favor

Top Echelon has developed a group of excellent partnering agencies to share candidates and job assignments with.

Desventajas

I don't really have any negative comments to share.

Abby

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Waited 2 years for their 'update' that was constantly being delayed!

Revisado el 14/3/2018

Kept our candidate information, resumes, and notes secure. Also, was able to have an integration with their shared recruiting network.

Puntos a favor

- It was easy to speak with support with a built-in chat feature.
- Connected with their shared recruiting network - Top Echelon
- Outlook integration

Desventajas

Please note we switched ATS systems before their new 'update' was released.

- Outdated
- Hard to use / find information
- limited capabilities
- not cloud-based
- extremely limited updates or upgrades

David

Top Echelon

Revisado el 21/8/2023

I love TE, very user friendly and holds all of our records at a great cost.

I love TE, very user friendly and holds all of our records at a great cost.

Puntos a favor

Top Echelon CRM is a great product to control your inventory. Very user friendly with a n umber of end users in the system.

Desventajas

Not to many cons, some of the users have trouble finding their own notes, this does not fall on TE.

Leonard
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

Revisado el 21/12/2021

Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Puntos a favor

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

Desventajas

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

PCRecruiter y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

lack of features, definitely lack of support, no new features to keep up with evolving technology

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

the best overall product and direct access to the guys designing the product.
Pamela
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good ATS

Revisado el 29/10/2020

I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

Puntos a favor

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

Desventajas

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

FileMaker was growing obsolete and was no longer being supported for my platform. It also requires local "server" which I didn't want to maintain.

Claris FileMaker

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

I know several other recruiting firms who've moved to Big Biller. They gave their thumbs up over other ATS products.
John
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Praises to the BigBiller product!

Revisado el 2/8/2019

I have used your software since 2005. That speaks volume for my opinion of your services.

Puntos a favor

Big Biller is a very user-friendly product. It has comprehensive functionality that leaves the statement, "I wish it did this" totally out of the picture.

The customer service is outstanding. I mean "Outstanding". They know their product, they always have an answer, they are patient with a string of questions, and they always get back with you if you email them questions. The help section is always the first place I go and generally, I can find answers there.

Desventajas

At the moment, I have no constructive criticism to give. :-)

Gary

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

BigBiller is very good and user friendly

Revisado el 2/11/2020

BB is such an upgrade to the FileMaker system we used previously. However, the parsing of jobs is slow and a lot manual cut/paste.
And, as mentioned, lack of the audible reminder is a hindrance to my desk, personally.
Tech Support is friendly and VERY helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He's my guy!

Puntos a favor

I love hotlists and pipelines. I run my entire desk around those two on the candidate side of the equation.

Desventajas

Searching legacy candidates using keywords is very kludgy to both my partner and myself.
I also used to LOVE that you had the audible sound to remind me of my appointment calls, email blasts, etc.

steven
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent contact management software that won't break the bank

Revisado el 17/12/2021

I couldn't run my business without it. It's a simple way to keep track of 1,000's of candidates.

Puntos a favor

This is an easy interface for non-tech experts. Easily keep track of all my candidates (I'm a recruiter) , write notes about every conversation, and use planner to set up future calls. I don't use the search function too often, but it's fine (esp. with some excellent customer service help!).

Desventajas

Honestly I have no reservations except maybe making the search function better for me, i.e. I'd like to be able to search any word in my notes about each conversation with a candidate.

Richard
  • Sector: Software informático

Big Biller

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Overall they are great to deal with and the software works very well- Definitely happy with it.

Puntos a favor

Big Biller is easy to use, visually appealing and it does everything I need in my recruiting business. Nothing fancy or complicated but as a single user I really don't need complicated. Great product !

Desventajas

Some of the analytics are hard to work , they also don't have everything I am trying to analyze. Certain other little bugs , like when sending an email to a candidate on a Job search- the one job I am trying to send doesnt populate ever and you have to actually manually search for it . One would think that its easy to fix but so far, no...

Brian
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Big Biller Software

Revisado el 29/8/2019

Big Biller is easy to learn, but more importantly their tech support is fantastic and always there when I have questions. Also I like that they continue to update the software and take recruiter inputs to make it better.

Puntos a favor

I like the pipe lines as I go back to them time after time when I get new job orders. I like that you can parse candidates directly from Linked IN as well as parse multiple resumes at one time.

Desventajas

The minor issues I have I passed along to tech support and they were incorporated.

George

Big Biller

Revisado el 28/6/2022

Positive experience, great support, and recommend them highly.

Positive experience, great support, and recommend them highly.

Puntos a favor

Big Biller is positively one of the best ATS software products on the market. They have made so many positive improvements and each month, more and more innovations. They are certainly the "big dog" on the porch when it comes to ATS.

Desventajas

I would like to see the ability for more third-party integrations.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

Equal product, easier to use, and more cost-effective
bob
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Big biller

Revisado el 13/5/2023

It does the job of an ATS system, difficult to find and record metrics. good front end maintenance of records. poor reports, email, and search features

Puntos a favor

email tracking, interaction with linkedin, parsing

Desventajas

better search results, saving search results, ability to change the file name on attachments, more choices to email resumes, attachments, datasheet, add defaults to imported data. Better report choices.

SmartRecruiters, Zoho Desk y HubSpot CRM

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

User review

Revisado el 26/10/2020

In general it has been good, but ALL INFORMATION has to be more user friendly, guiding you to what to do next or options at that point.

MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH SAVE THEM MONEY/LABOR ETC.

Puntos a favor

I think TE has done a good job developing their software. But...there is so much information, it becomes more complicated to use. There is very little owner/manager PR contact. They need more targeted zone client development/training, which in turn should give them more referrals from present TE customers.
Corporate TE Zoom meetings to bond operations together, to get NEW and stragling customers to know each other and what they niche in so they can communicate better about their business day to day. I just met a great partner on TE that niches in IBM i-series ONLY. I had NO IDEA of this. We just stumbled into each other. I have matching skills//candidates for him. Would not of know this. So, instead of being a generalist, niche notifications can be very helpful to each other therefore MAKING MORE PLACEMENTS.

Desventajas

See above....plus MANDATORY TE resume submittal through and to PIPELINE....NO EXCEPTIONS... I am getting resumes as attachments only, expecting me to reply etc. etc. and then I have to input to my pipeline to manage. When you have alot of resumes being received the TE Pipeline management is very helpful IF people submit the resume through the TENetwork with NO exceptions.

Mike
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Tools for success in Recruiting

Revisado el 26/10/2020

I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

Puntos a favor

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

Desventajas

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Jobvite

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

Big Biller is a superior software platform

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

I felt Big Biller was a superior product.
Carolyn

Revisado el 16/5/2023

8.5/10 I like your program overall

8.5/10 I like your program overall

Puntos a favor

Implementing it and the trainingEasy to work with

Desventajas

Hard to get other sites like LinkedIn hooked up to it

Salesforce Sales Cloud

My software crashed

Act!

Your rep was excellent
Jim
  • Sector: Banca

I am a very satisfied >10 years customer

Revisado el 11/5/2023

Recruitment: With TE, I have billed $$ millions of successful search fees. It gives me everything I need.

Puntos a favor

What can I say? Easy to use for a non-techie like me; great training and customer service. When there is a question I can call and get an immediate response from an english-speaking professional. Generally speaking, on occasion I work way past normal hours and the app keeps me in touch wherever I may be. I've had demos of other products, but the value, functionality, and continuous ongoing development of the product makes me a very loyal customer.

Desventajas

There are no dislikes. Top Echelon can perform way above my proficiency level.

Angela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking System

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly and easy to use. There are many BB features that I take advantage of including, email tracking and client management. However, my favorite feature of Big Biller is Pipeline Management. When working on multiple job orders, it is easy to see where you are in the recruiting process (Inbox, Qualified, Submitted, Interview, Placement). It is customizable as well.

Desventajas

It may take you some time to learn all of the nuances of the platform. But I do not view this as a negative. With all software, there is a learning curve. Big Biller has very easy to understand online training, as well as regular online meetups to discuss changes and additions to the software.

Larry

Big Biller Software

Revisado el 29/10/2020

Excellent. Tech support is always available, and the management team has been together for many years,

Puntos a favor

Have been with Top Echelon for 30 years. Job posting is simple, and you can allow other recruiters on the network to repost your jobs. Their candidate database is also very useful.

Desventajas

There is not anything we do not like regarding the SW. If you are into analytics (we are not) you can crunch a lot of date with the network tools.