Top Echelon

4,6 (513)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de reclutamiento que agiliza el proceso de contratación

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

513 opiniones

Kelly
Kelly

Fantastic software!

Revisado el 29/10/2020

My experience has been great and that's why I'm still with them.

My experience has been great and that's why I'm still with them.

Puntos a favor

I have used Big Biller since January 2015 and I loved the ease of set up and use from the beginning. They have constantly upgraded the system to make it more user friendly. Tech support is always available to help guide you through any issues you might have and are incredible kind.

Pricing is affordable for smaller firms and the software integrates with my website which is amazing. I really like being able to bring recruiters in and out without being tied to lengthy contracts. Importing resumes and writing notes are a breeze.

Desventajas

I wish the email integration worked more seamlessly, but I know Big Biller has been working on this.

Aaron
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Satisfactory Software

Revisado el 26/10/2020

It's a nice product for startup companies, but as our company grows, we wish there were easier to use features and the ability to restrict some things for our employees

Puntos a favor

We reviewed other software after using Big Biller for about 5 years, because there are some features that other companies have, we desired. Talk to text was one. And there are some that are less clunky.

Desventajas

With a growing company, you'd like to be able to have parameters on what employees can choose for titles and how to have companies appear to be more fluid. As we continue to grow and add users, we can eliminate some items that are in the database as options and we wish we could. this continues to be a growing concern for us, but seems to lack solutions currently.

JobAdder

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

Inexpensive at the time, but I think that is changing too.

Running my Desk with Top Echelon

Revisado el 29/4/2024

I have been very happy with Top Echelon. Customer service, support and training are top notch. The leadership is accessible and is there when you want advise on how to make the most out of using the platform.

Puntos a favor

Ease of set up, use and management. Very user friendly, especially in configuring to our needs.

Desventajas

Resume search does not have functionality to disqualify "tags"

Diva

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Important Aspect of My Recruiting Business

Revisado el 17/8/2023

During times when my clients were in a hiring freeze or slowdown, I was still able to make a living by working on the job orders that other recruiters posted on the network. This helped me keep my business afloat. Also, networking with other recruiters, I've been able to bounce ideas off other individuals that understand the business, and I've been able to help others who needed guidance.

Puntos a favor

I was able to make difficult placements due to the networking on Top Echelon, both as a job recruiter and candidate recruiter.

Desventajas

Some recruiters post jobs from third party venues. Some recruiters don't respond or provide feedback when candidates are presented to them, which is frustrating.

jim
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Simple and Easy to use

Puntos a favor

The system is simple and easy to use. It is intuitive and let's you use as much or as little as you want. There are no "required fields" that stop you in your tracks.

Desventajas

Email responses go to a different platform so you may have to look in more that one place for an email.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

BigBiller is very good and user friendly

Revisado el 2/11/2020

BB is such an upgrade to the FileMaker system we used previously. However, the parsing of jobs is slow and a lot manual cut/paste.
And, as mentioned, lack of the audible reminder is a hindrance to my desk, personally.
Tech Support is friendly and VERY helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He's my guy!

Puntos a favor

I love hotlists and pipelines. I run my entire desk around those two on the candidate side of the equation.

Desventajas

Searching legacy candidates using keywords is very kludgy to both my partner and myself.
I also used to LOVE that you had the audible sound to remind me of my appointment calls, email blasts, etc.

Jason

Top Echelon / Bib Biller review

Revisado el 8/5/2024

We have been member for a long time and we are overall happy with TE.

We have been member for a long time and we are overall happy with TE.

Puntos a favor

I like the DB management and seamless upload from BB to TE of our candidates when sharing. We also like the automatic job posting service.

Desventajas

Sometimes common sense changes take a long time to happen in the software.

Debi

One Stop Resource for Solopreneurs in the Recruiting / Staffing space

Revisado el 30/4/2024

Love that when there have been technical glitches, their development teams are able to quickly remedy.

Puntos a favor

Love the Chrome extension (LinkedIn and social pages)

Desventajas

The UI isn't terrible pretty, but it gets the job done.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Loxo y BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

Mainly cost, based on functionality offered.
Ralph

Top Echelon Customer Review

Revisado el 30/4/2024

Easy to learn and use the many features, a good networking tool to interact with other recruiters / staffing firms. An excellent database for candidate information

Puntos a favor

An easy to use candidate database where all communication can be stored for future reference. Key skills searches are easy to perform to create an initial prospect list for client requirements. The ability to send messages to many candidates via a single email message saves time and enable quick response times.

Desventajas

I have no real negative experiences, It works fine now and is not broken, so do not "fix" it. ;-)

Hannah
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Top Echelon - The tracking system you need!

Revisado el 25/4/2024

Excellent experience so far, they provide weekly ongoing trainings on new features as well as industry secrets and tips.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, everything you need in a database for tracking candidates, jobs, and companies. Excellent resource for recruiting teams, love the browser extension for all recruiting platforms including Linkedin, Indeed, and Ziprecruiter.

Desventajas

It takes a little training to get used to the boolean search, but the trainings via the help desk are great.

James

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best bang for the buck!!

Revisado el 22/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Price and performance - I get all the functionality and features that was paying almost triple for with another software service, but with better customer service. Integration and set up was extremely easy and they offer a very reasonable rate for the data transfer. Job board integration to my company's website was better than my previous service, as well as multiple free job posting features to social media and select job board websites.

Desventajas

No real "cons" at the moment as they are pushing out new features and improvements on an almost monthly basis. Maybe have a tab on for "hotlists" to make it easier to go straight there when sourcing for specific jobs.

Zoho CRM y CATS

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

Price and better customer service....even though I'm a one person operation currently.

Software anterior

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

Price, functionality, set up & integration, and platform's look & feel
Dianna
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Big Biller helps me Bill Bigger

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Human beings are available to help you set up, answer questions. Quick response when emailing in questions. On line help is great. Ongoing training webinars to make sure you are getting the most out of the software.

Love the humans at Big Biller. I tried a competitor but couldn't get any answers - the online help didn't answer my questions and humans weren't available.

Puntos a favor

designed for agency use. Ease of use. Easy to customize to my needs. Parsing of resumes. I can actually talk to a human when I have questions. Love that there are always updates. Learning opportunities

Desventajas

Hot lists for prospecting could be better - more like pipeline for jobs. Some other programs have a nicer look but I don't think they work as well.

PCRecruiter y Crelate

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

Resumate was not keeping up with changes in the market. Mainly - parsing pdf files was a problem. Loved the pricing and like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - personal touch with help.

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

I really liked look and feel of Crelate but absolutely no support. PC Recruiter felt dated. Big Biller - again, good program but also humans to talk to.
Blair

Excellent ATS, CRM and Recruiting SW

Revisado el 17/12/2021

It does what we need with a minimum of the things we don't. It's really quite accurate with importing data, parsing resumes, the search function works very well but working with the results list can be quite cumbersome and repetitive.

Puntos a favor

Big Biller has done an awesome job of minimizing the data entry/administrative work to maintain and work the recruiting process. It does nearly everything you need for the Direct Hire recruiting process and is extremely easy to use, update, and get newer folks up to speed. We especially like the emailing features and Hot Lists.

Desventajas

Some of the drop down options are rather limited, particularly the industries and detail specs of client/candidate specialties. The tags get misunderstood with so many acronyms (and they are redundant with the word searches) and the parser doesn't work with headers on resumes and you have to edit the job history more than any other section.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Avionté

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

Cost, reasonably good customization with no IT internal requirements.
steven
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent contact management software that won't break the bank

Revisado el 17/12/2021

I couldn't run my business without it. It's a simple way to keep track of 1,000's of candidates.

Puntos a favor

This is an easy interface for non-tech experts. Easily keep track of all my candidates (I'm a recruiter) , write notes about every conversation, and use planner to set up future calls. I don't use the search function too often, but it's fine (esp. with some excellent customer service help!).

Desventajas

Honestly I have no reservations except maybe making the search function better for me, i.e. I'd like to be able to search any word in my notes about each conversation with a candidate.

Richard
  • Sector: Software informático

Big Biller

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Overall they are great to deal with and the software works very well- Definitely happy with it.

Puntos a favor

Big Biller is easy to use, visually appealing and it does everything I need in my recruiting business. Nothing fancy or complicated but as a single user I really don't need complicated. Great product !

Desventajas

Some of the analytics are hard to work , they also don't have everything I am trying to analyze. Certain other little bugs , like when sending an email to a candidate on a Job search- the one job I am trying to send doesnt populate ever and you have to actually manually search for it . One would think that its easy to fix but so far, no...

Nancy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

User friendly and excellent customer service

Revisado el 5/12/2023

I would say the ease of use of the product is great! Customer service has been outstanding.

Puntos a favor

They are always improving their product, they listen to their customers wants and needs to make changes

Desventajas

The lack of overall automation - they are working on this at this time

Megan
  • Sector: Construcción

Great Product

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Easy to use. Easy to learn. User friendly.

Easy to use. Easy to learn. User friendly.

Puntos a favor

We have used other systems. I like this the best. I did like the feature on another software product we used that made graphs really easy to make and use. For a visual person like myself, that is helpful. But mostly this is an excellent system we will continue to implement.

Desventajas

I don't even know. Lack of graph making- which could be user error. Not sure.

Tim
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Big Biller for Executive Search

Revisado el 20/12/2021

I have trained a half dozen new hires on BB and found most people pick it up relatively quickly.

Puntos a favor

BB's online access means our recruiters can access it anywhere they have access to the internet. The reporting capabilities and customization are intuitive and very useful.
The chrome and outlook add ons that allow you to make entries directly from the program is incredibly helpful. You can add a contact from LinkedIn directly from your chrome browser. And upload resumes from within Outlook.

Desventajas

Big Biller does not have an app which makes it only available on mobile devices through a browser. The mobile functionality in a browser is less than optimal.

The search fields criteria does not search phone area codes which is a big missing element in finding targeted candidates based on area code.

BB does not allow you to customize a datasheet to send to clients. It has a datasheet but you cannot select what data is included on the form so you may be sending notes and comments that you do not want to be visible to others. Also does not let you brand the Data Sheet with your company logo and contact.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antiquated server-based CRM

Top Echelons Network
Mike
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Tools for success in Recruiting

Revisado el 26/10/2020

I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

Puntos a favor

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

Desventajas

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Jobvite

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

Big Biller is a superior software platform

Razones para cambiar a Top Echelon

I felt Big Biller was a superior product.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

Revisado el 16/12/2016

I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial).
It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Desventajas

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates.
Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

William
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Pick the Big Biller features that match your business - they're all good!

Revisado el 20/1/2022

I'm in a niche recruiting business which results in many of the same candidates becoming available at the end of projects, so candidates may be considered several times in a relatively short time period. Big Biller's combination of quick delivery of essential information to the screen PLUS providing history made parsing candidate lists much less effort than other tracking systems, and more than once saved us from making a costly candidate proposal error of candidate and employer. The cost was a major consideration but also made easy when compared to similar product - the Cost/Benefit advantage of using BigBiller is quickly apparent. We stopped using BigBiller when our niche narrowed further, but if we return to a more general recruiting practice, I believe we'll simply return to BB without any delay past sign-up.

Puntos a favor

Big Biller's pricing to track candidates intelligently + offer features we MIGHT use made them the best choice of the many candidates we considered.

Desventajas

Needs to have a better tutorial to get full use of the rich array of features offered.

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Happy with Top Echelon

Revisado el 11/12/2023

I have been with Top Echelon for many years and their employees are very good and supportive.

Big Biller, network, support, Webinars, Top Echelon employees

Desventajas

Job Search alert capabilities for candidates should be improved. Candidates don not find it as helpful.
Cost of Top echelon and Big Biller

Angela

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking System

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly and easy to use. There are many BB features that I take advantage of including, email tracking and client management. However, my favorite feature of Big Biller is Pipeline Management. When working on multiple job orders, it is easy to see where you are in the recruiting process (Inbox, Qualified, Submitted, Interview, Placement). It is customizable as well.

Desventajas

It may take you some time to learn all of the nuances of the platform. But I do not view this as a negative. With all software, there is a learning curve. Big Biller has very easy to understand online training, as well as regular online meetups to discuss changes and additions to the software.

Amylyn

A tool and team you MUST have to run a Successful Staffing Business

Revisado el 9/8/2019

I starting my "Head Hunting" practice 4 years ago and was introduced to Top Echelon. On the surface one could think it was just another splits network but it is SOOO much more.
The technology behind Big Biller came from this networks (the end users) suggestions. It is not just something thought up by a bunch of people in a room.
It truly is made FOR recruiters using the input of RECRUITERS
Big Biller helps me to keep everything straight.
It also provides the power of a HUGE network behind me to do my sourcing and posting
It allows me to credibly tell my clients that this business is not JUST me, it is me and an awesome technology that is connected to a network of RECRUITERS who can get the toughest jobs filled
The reporting allows me to more easily do things like taxes and year end planning.

User Friendly
Well Supported
Constantly growing and improving
Very robust and intuative
I have used many ATS systems but this by far is the best
Made by recruiters for recruiters!

Desventajas

I don't have enought time to fully utilize all the well thought out offerings of this technology, if I did, I would be making even MORE placements.

Nancy
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Big Biller user

Revisado el 20/10/2020

It was difficult to stumble my way through in learning-COVID has put a damper on getting together so I am looking forward to getting hands on training when we meet again.

Puntos a favor

It is available wherever I am at the time I need it to be. Pipeline is a great feature

Desventajas

Too many features and I get bogged down in the process

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para elegir Top Echelon

Because I am a member of Top Echelon and it keeps track of recruiting partners and connects me with the organization better

Because of Top Echelon