Opiniones de Reputology

Manage Your Customer Service

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 11/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Puntos a favor

Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

Puntos en contra

You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

Respuesta de Reputology

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

Alex V.

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Revisado el 17/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Puntos a favor

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Puntos en contra

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

7.0/10
David H.

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

Revisado el 3/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Simplicity

Thank you, David!

Alicia J.
Traducir con Google

Reputology is a powerful review solution for our 50 locations. I don't see how we lived without it!

Revisado el 6/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Reputology has made review monitoring for my company a very manageable process. The interface is user-friendly, the alerts are timely, and the analytics are actionable and insightful. The robustness and accuracy of the Yelp data is excellent because of their direct partnership. And I really like being able to reply directly to reviews on Google and Facebook from the Reputology interface. The different levels of user permission are very helpful for giving our managers exactly what they need.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to see Twitter activity in Reputology, but we can use their Hootsuite app to cover social media listening and review monitoring from one place.

Barbie B.

Reputology 2015

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 22/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love Reputology. As a administrator for our company of the software, it gives us an opportunity to correct a wrong or praise our employees.

Puntos a favor

Ease - You can respond as the information comes in from the sire.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it doesn't allow instant correspndence.

Respuesta de Reputology

Hi Barbie - Thank you for your review! Our product team is working on making it easier for you guys to respond. But a lot of that depends on what's permissible on each review site.

Jason R.

Recommended for Online Score Aggregation

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 20/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Reputology's program meets our basic needs. The historical reporting is the best feature, but we also like the flexibility to choose any combination of rating sites to create a custom aggregated score. We wish there was a cost-effective option of aggregating ratings for multiple locations, but our account exec did a great job explaining why this isn't easily achievable due to limitations set by certain rating sites.

Puntos a favor

Simple UI, dependable service, historical data, multiple crowd-source sites to choose from, email notifications

Puntos en contra

It would be better if the software could report back reviews closer to real time. And, there's not a cost-effective option to get the aggregated ratings for multiple locations; at least not for the rating sites we'd like to include.

Respuesta de Reputology

Thanks for the feedback, Jason. Sorry that Reputology doesn't fit your current budget constraints for other locations, but it remains one of the more cost effective solutions for multi-location businesses that need review monitoring. Also, we have some new developments that might be a good fit for your specific business case. Your account mgr will be in touch soon with details!

Dawn T.
Traducir con Google

Reputology is a GREAT tool!

Revisado el 1/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Reputology saves me time by accumulating all my reviews into one report that can easily be shared with our management team. It also gives us an average on our reviews and allows me to search specific topics and scores easily

Puntos a favor

It is very user friendly and becomes a one-stop-shop for all our reviews instead of making me log into each site individually. It saves me time and is an efficient tool when drilling down into issues.

Puntos en contra

No complaints really - the software has been a great asset to me

Aaron S.

Our Reputology Experience

Revisado el 22/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have had nothing but positive experiences! Their platform allows us to pull all social reviews into one place and let's us email custom reports to our restaurant's managers. This has been extremely useful in helping us stay on top of what our guest's are saying about our brand. The platform also makes it extremely easy to reply back to those who leave you feedback. We were previously paying more than double the price for a similar service before we found Reputology.

Price
Custom reports
Analytics

Puntos en contra

Only thing I wish it had was text analysis which could highlight key themes/issues, but this is still a great platform!

Bill L.
Traducir con Google

Winner of the review data aggregators

Revisado el 12/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide.
The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with.
Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login.

A) the team
B) fast/easy setup
C) Hootsuite integration ( major win )
D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

Puntos en contra

At the moment, the review vendors haven't opened their APIs for responses by businesses. When they do, I'm sure Reputology will add this ability.

Jessica C.

Reputolagy is Awesome

Revisado el 19/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is great software. We are very busy and to have all of this information filter to my e-mail is wonderful.

Puntos a favor

It has been glitch free and streamlined our feed back from our guest.

Puntos en contra

We have not had an issues with this software.

Respuesta de Reputology

Glad to hear everything is going well, Jessica! Thanks for the feedback!

Angelo B.
Traducir con Google

Excellent software if you manage multiple locations with multiple review sources.

Revisado el 21/5/2017

Puntos a favor

24/7 monitoring of review sites: Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, Zomato, etcetera.
Reply to Google & Facebook reviews directly from platform
Filters for customizing views, automated reports, and exportable data
Automated summary reports (unlimited & fully customizable)
Automated email notifications (unlimited & fully customizable)
Unlimited user accounts
User-level permissions
Tracking and measuring KPI
HootSuite integration
Advanced data segmentation analysis by:
o Location
o Customizable group
o Review site
o Star rating

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more customization capabilities when it comes to exporting reports.
Reports are great but I would like more flexibility with them.

Ben C.

Reputology

Revisado el 2/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used this service since starting with this company. I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of this site. my coworkers, corporate office and all upper management use this site as a tool for training and improvement. I would recommend this site to anyone who asked.

Kevin L.

Reputology with Ashley Homestore

Revisado el 22/7/2016

Puntos a favor

Fast notifications when someone posts a review. We have had a good experience using Reputology to monitor our online reviews. We have been using this site for over a year. It is a easy way to monitor all of our online reviews. Reputology sends me emails soon after a review has been posted. It tells me what site it came from, who posted it, and what the review says.

Puntos en contra

Not all of the website that report come through constantly.

Respuesta de Reputology

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kevin. I'll email you directly to figure out which websites are not coming through constantly.

Mehdi R.
Traducir con Google

A mostly positive experience that enabled me to monitor the review of my company's various locations

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Puntos a favor

The analysis tools were very useful. They provided me with overviews for restaurant reputation performance. They helped me identify specific trends and issues within our various restaurants.

Puntos en contra

The lack of Yelp data is an obstacle for me. It leaves me with an incomplete picture which results in inaccurate reporting.

Usuario verificado

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

Revisado el 23/2/2018

Puntos a favor

This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

Puntos en contra

While everything you need to keep tabs on things is built into the software, there really needs to be a view built in that summarizes ratings across every site on one page. This would be great to have access to both online, via integration and via e-mail digest.

Respuesta de Reputology

Thank you for the product recommendation. I've teed this up with our product team to implement.

Tanya B.

Overcoming Software Fear

Revisado el 19/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For me, navigating in a new software has always been a little intimidating, however I found this software program very "user friendly". It makes sense which made the navigation easier. After initial training, I relied on trainers to answer questions, until I started using "customer support", it was as though someone was looking over my shoulder, and could tell me just what to do, I was asking fewer questions to co-workers, which made me look more capable, and in turn made me look and feel more secure.

Puntos a favor

The customer support has been one of the best features for me, certainly the most important, and the fact that the selections are clearly marked for each task, minimizing the time you spend for searching, leaving less room for errors.

Darlene G.

A game changer!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 19/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a consultant in the tourism industry this product makes a difference to clients. It saves time, money and most of all your reputation.

Puntos a favor

Saves time, easy to use, easy to teach the program. Makes sure things are not "lost" or "missed".

Can't say I have one.

Thank you, Darlene!

Teale O.

Reputology - Highly Recommend

Revisado el 23/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I needed to shave time off of searching for online reviews to ensure that each has been properly responded to. Reputology keeps everything in one place and let's me know to ensure no review goes unnoticed.

Puntos a favor

Reputology is great at ensuring that no review goes unnoticed and un-responded to. I love how it sends a recap of the week and reaches all parts of the web that are tough to catch on your own.

Puntos en contra

I am not crazy about the back end user experience. Not the prettiest software to use.

Respuesta de Reputology

Hi Teale - Thank you for the feedback and positive ratings. We are looking at revamping the backend functionality in the coming months.

Kathy A.
Traducir con Google

Reputology is a great product. It's simple and easy to use and saves me a lot of time.

Revisado el 4/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Detail reports that demonstrate progress, which can be broken down monthly/weekly/daily and location if you have multiple sites that you are tracking. You can request a full report which will be exported to you in an excel format.

Puntos en contra

You can reply to reviews for only certain sites directly from the software (like google), and for others you can only view the review and then have to log into the site and reply to the review (like Facebook, yelp, etc.).

Respuesta de Reputology

Thanks for the review, Kathy! P.S. - you can reply to Facebook reviews from the Reputology interface! I will email you some directions.

Nora M.
Traducir con Google

Fantastic product and support!

Revisado el 10/3/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are a hotel management company with over 40 hotels all over the US. We were finding it more and more difficult to monitor all our hotels' reviews on a regular basis, until we found Reputology. This program allowed us to monitor every review on every hotel in one centralized location. We were able to give each hotel access so they could monitor from one location on the internet as well. With Reputology it became very easy for me to see which hotels were responding to reviews and which reviews needed to be responded to from a corporate standpoint. One great feature our executive team really enjoyed was the daily emails sent with all reviews completed within 24 hours. They could keep track of what was being said about our hotels on-the-go which was very useful.

Respuesta de Reputology

Wow - thanks for the awesome review, Nora! Helping multi-location businesses monitor and manage their online reviews is our specialty. We'll make sure our support team knows how much you appreciate them.

Simon G.

AUTOMATES HOURS OF WORK

Revisado el 14/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Simplifcation and higher efficiency.

Puntos a favor

It's a real time saver when it comes to understanding your reputation. I manage over 19 pages and it makes it effortless, we are always on top.

Puntos en contra

Certain platforms cannot be answered directly inside Reputology, yet. Sometimes Facebook disconnects but I believe it has to do with the API itself.

Tyla H.

Really Professional

Revisado el 2/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having all my profiles across various platform such as Bookings.com & TripAdvisor all linked in one place, to view & respond to!

Puntos a favor

The fact that I have all my reviews in one place from various sources and can easily respond or reach out to reviewer when necessary.

Ali P.
Traducir con Google

Great review monitoring, surveys and dashboard

Revisado el 5/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love that it pulls all of our reviews into one easy to manage dashboard. I also like that it gives us a solid analytic resource for our gains and setbacks. The BIGGEST win is the surveys that we use when clients check out. We can set a threshold to ask if they would like to share on social channels if their rating was above a rating we determine. And even better, we can select which sites to ask to push to, which has been immensely helpful for us to focus on increasing our ratings one specific sites so we have a better overall rating!

I do wish we could actually post responses from Reputology, not just monitor that they need to be addressed. I also wish we could assign a task within Reputology for another team member to handle if it is their area of focus or needs to be escalated.

Justin F.
Traducir con Google

A great tool for online review management

Revisado el 22/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Much more competitive price than other software solutions and saved our team a great deal of time.

Puntos a favor

Web-based application with well-designed interface, great tool for team collaboration, great features for accountability and reporting, customer service team is friendly and responsive.

Puntos en contra

They could add some more choices to the email alerts to give users more flexibility with auto-generated emails.

Donyelle L.
Traducir con Google

Makes it easy to manage client reviews

Revisado el 24/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Extremely easy to use and sort through reviews. Email alerts make it easy to stay on top of reviews across all review sites and platforms.

Internal note taking.

Puntos en contra

I wish our team had the ability to tag other users to alert them about things they need to review. It would also be nice to respond via Reputology rather than having to visit each site.