CrankWheel

Solución empresarial para compartir pantallas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

56 opiniones

Cindy k. B.

Love the Product

Revisado el 16/12/2019

I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Puntos a favor

ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Desventajas

so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Peter S.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to easily share the screen an show our product while calling via phone

Revisado el 16/3/2020

Great. Easy and simple.
If I had any question I could contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the response was always prompt!

Puntos a favor

The easy way to share my screen.
It is very simple! I do not have to explain a potential customer, how the screen sharing work (and get him nervous even before I got stated do talk about my product :)
The other person has just to click on the link. Almost every body is able to do that :)

Desventajas

Sometimes (with companies working e.g. with sensitive infrastructure) the link might not get through the firewall (but I guess every other link won't work either).

Ila R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Revisado el 9/11/2016

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Puntos a favor

With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Desventajas

If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Seth F.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It just works great all of the time

Revisado el 2/12/2019

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Desventajas

Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Alternativas consideradas

TeamViewer

Razones para elegir CrankWheel

Nothing to install and the how easy it is.

Razones para cambiar a CrankWheel

Nothing to install and it's very simple. I can't say how much I love the custom URL>
Blazej S.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

It works every time

Revisado el 8/11/2016

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Puntos a favor

Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Desventajas

I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

Thanks!

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use it for presentations all the time

Revisado el 13/3/2019

Puntos a favor

The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Desventajas

My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Richard G.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Fast , Easy and Effective

Revisado el 2/12/2019

Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Puntos a favor

The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Desventajas

I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

So easy to use

Revisado el 14/11/2018

Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Desventajas

So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Moe M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Easiest friendly software

Puntos a favor

The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Desventajas

There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Annalissa R.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Best screen sharing tool

Revisado el 28/5/2021

Most used software extensions

Puntos a favor

Crankwheels extension is not only easy to download but it is also very user friendly. It is easy for me to train people live on how to download and apply the tool. It’s also very reliable.

Desventajas

Nothing, the software is simple and that’s what I love about it, any why so many of our clients use it.

Alex F.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Gets the job done

Revisado el 19/11/2020

I use screen sharing seasonally - i.e. it's heavy use for part of the year, then not much use the rest of the year. So I didn't need a bit annual expense to use it for one quarter. Crankwheel provides what I need on their basic plan. It's easy to use and provides the features I wanted.

Puntos a favor

* The free version has a custom link (i.e. meeting.is/YourName) that is easy to remember and communicate
* Can share whole screen, window, or browser tab
* No download required for the other person

Desventajas

To be honest there are no glaring deficiencies in terms of my needs.

Alternativas consideradas

Screenleap y Join.Me

Razones para elegir CrankWheel

custom link on the free version

Software anterior

Join.Me
Shankar V.

Extremely impactful

Revisado el 27/11/2019

It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Puntos a favor

Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome.
I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Desventajas

I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

Günther H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

Revisado el 26/11/2019

It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Puntos a favor

To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Desventajas

Nothing that does not already include features

Brian B.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

CrankWheel for Teachers

Revisado el 4/6/2019

Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Puntos a favor

I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Desventajas

The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

Dalbir S.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Revisado el 15/5/2018

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Puntos a favor

I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Desventajas

I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Jeffrey B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple to use, always works!

Revisado el 26/11/2019

We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Puntos a favor

It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Desventajas

Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Ryan L.
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Revisado el 21/5/2018

We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Puntos a favor

Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Desventajas

There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Jonas S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome product. Superb support.

Revisado el 8/11/2018

Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Desventajas

I don't really have anything negative to say.

Chris E.

• Asistencia al cliente

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Puntos a favor

links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Desventajas

sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Charisse D.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes my amends easier to do.

Revisado el 15/5/2018

Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Puntos a favor

Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Desventajas

sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access

Lukas B.
  • Sector: Deportes

Best Tool for screensharing

Revisado el 24/2/2020

easy to use
simple for users
multiuser friendly

Desventajas

the name is a bit alien at the beginning. but worth it

John C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product. Great Service.

Revisado el 9/11/2016

Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing.

If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Puntos a favor

Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Desventajas

Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

Thanks for the review!

Quentin R.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Revisado el 6/12/2016

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

easy to use
easy for clients
fast

Desventajas

sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

Thanks for the review!

Todd H.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

"Simply" Awesome!

Revisado el 27/11/2019

I have employees that work in 3 remote locations. We're able to handle most conversations through chat, but when we need to share a screen (about weekly) Crankwheel is the app we use. I have convinced a couple other managers in the company to use it for their teams as well.
No not hesitate to try it out!

Puntos a favor

This extension is simple to install and use. It's not a resource hog (bloatware).

Desventajas

I don't have any complaints! It functions as expected and I haven't had any delays in service or unreliable performance. Install with confidence!

Kenzo N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to improve your sells!

Revisado el 15/5/2018

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Puntos a favor

Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Desventajas

Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.