Tithe.ly

4,7 (631)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Solución basada en la nube para gestionar donaciones de iglesias

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

631 opiniones

Luis
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Opinión

Revisado el 19/1/2023

Hasta la fecha el software es fácil para los usuarios.

Hasta la fecha el software es fácil para los usuarios.

Puntos a favor

El software es fácil, practico y cómodo de usar

Desventajas

La interface en el App de recordar al usuario y datos personales, no es tan efectivo como se espera.

Respuesta de Tithe.ly

Thank you Pastor Luis! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Dale
Dale

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to manage a church or non-profit

Revisado el 25/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Tithe'ly offers a seamless integration between multiple platforms to manage a church or non-profit.

Desventajas

They are constantly improving the integration between the mobile app and the desktop versions but this has not always been a smooth transtion. But the team is open to quick to hearing and resolving issues across platforms.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

All-In-One Tithe.ly is great!

Revisado el 24/1/2023

I have really enjoyed being able to use push notifications to our members and being able to tailor them to specific groups like "Kid Parents" or "Youth Group" or "Worship Choir." I like the design of the app and the website and the ease in which it is manipulated. Like any new product, you may have to take some time to find your bearings, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy and great to use.

Puntos a favor

We had a web site we were building ourselves, but with Tithely we now have a better website that can be integrated into our app; a great app that can communicate with our members; a text number that can be used not only with 'text to give', but can be used as a digital visitor card, a book check-out, or to send information about an event or a ministry using keywords of my choice. Fundraising and online giving work great and are comparative with other online giving programs. We have also added child check-in to our church. Not only is it pretty easy to use (and has great help videos), but it uses a nice-looking design for all of its online uses.

Desventajas

There were some features we advertised to our members that are not being used by them. We have pushed those further back and focused on what is being offered and used instead. At times there is a miscommunication with our child check-in, but I believe that may be a local firewall issue and not a Tithely problem.

Subsplash

Razones para cambiar a Tithe.ly

We were already using Tithely for online giving and it we liked the all-in-one offerings of Tithely for what fit our church. It seemed the competition was better for massive churches, and Tithe.ly worked better for us.
Jen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Revisado el 30/7/2022

It does take money out of our parishioners' accounts. Our treasurer manages to generate giving statements using the data available, although they cut and paste it into Excel. But the bugginess of the software concerns me about security, given that they hold sensitive information about both our church and our donors.

When our donors experience difficulty using the product due to how buggy it is, that reflects poorly on our organization. Shopping for a better alternative.

Puntos a favor

Once automatic donations are set up, they consistently do what they were intended to do. For a small, budget-conscious church this can be an option.

Desventajas

UI is extremely buggy. I've worked as a software developer, and the lack of error handling for the most basic of features gives me second-hand embarrassment. I am the one who set up the software and am also a user. Doing something as simple as attempting to change my credit card had me very frustrated. I can't imagine how difficult this would be to use for someone not tech-savvy, which is most of our users. If the dashboards are this buggy, I have serious concerns about trusting this company with sensitive data and I'm currently looking into other recommendations for our church.

Another reviewer gave a comprehensive and detailed list of problems with this application. Since I am not an admin, I will not attempt to do so here, but anyone considering this software should browse the reviews and take note of the poor ones.

Marissa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

10/10 software!

Revisado el 25/3/2024

I'm so glad I switched over to Tithe.ly. Very easy to switch over, great customer service, great price! It's a fraction of the price I was paying before and does WAY more.

Quick customer service!
Gives the option for users to cover the fees incurred of their giving. Even though not every one opts in to this, it still is a major offset from those who do!
I also like that Tithe.ly breaks down what fees are associated to what giving.

Desventajas

I would prefer bulk payments to be processed after each service (twice a week). I only see the option of once a week. This is just a personal preference since I run the books twice a week.

Respuesta de Tithe.ly

Thank you so much Marissa for your feedback! We're grateful to hear that you're not just saving money with Tithely but you have access to many more features to help manage your digital giving!

Geoff
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Easy and worry free

Revisado el 19/1/2023

Tithely has been great! Their customer service group is the best - any time I have a problem I reach out and they help to take care of it.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Tithely software is that it is easy to navigate, easy to use, easy to figure out even from the first approach. It looks clean to visitors and it is simple, allowing our guests to return over and over problem free and allowing our church staff to navigate the software without a struggle.

Desventajas

Sometimes Tithely comes off as too business oriented. They offer free media which connects you to the "church/religious" side of things but then other business websites offer the same through an internet search. Their website design, app structure, and financial software is competitive and works well its just that in a ministry we connect so much to things of the heart and the software design seems more for business - then again their design is through what churches have asked for so maybe churches have become more about business then about the things of the heart.

Respuesta de Tithe.ly

Thanks Pastor Geoff ! Glad you are enjoying the many features, and that it's user friendly for visitors!

Bryan

Best Church Management Software - Saved Us During Covid

Revisado el 27/1/2023

Puntos a favor

We converted to Breeze/Thithe.ly two years prior to the COVID pandemic. Because we had this system in place we were able to easily communicate with our congregation via email and text during the early days when the pandemic was changing things daily. The fact that our congregation had two years of experience with the software meant we did not experience the slump or delay in giving during the pandemic like many other churches we know. Those churches struggled to find ways for their congregation to give online and lost critical income.As we returned to in person services we were able to send targeted notifications to the congregation if there was a reported exposure to COVID. We thanked God that we found Breeze/Tithe.ly when we did.

Desventajas

The ease by which duplicated profiles can be made by mistake.

Michael

tithely has it all!

Revisado el 18/1/2023

I frequently recommend tithe.ly to churches around America regularly. I can't say enough good about them.

Puntos a favor

tithe.ly cares about churches and the heart of their people shine through! Their team is willing to help and make the software so much better.

Desventajas

Because the suite of products is vast, it seems like attention may be speed thin at times.

Jacob
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Tithely

Revisado el 19/1/2023

Experience has been really great!

Experience has been really great!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Donation management and websites are awesome

Desventajas

Intervention is funny sometimes, but easy.

Planning Center y Proclaim by Logos

Razones para elegir Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly Ease of use and made for places of worship

Software anterior

Wix

Razones para cambiar a Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly had a church plant service
Tess

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use, customize, and scale!

Revisado el 26/1/2023

The biggest benefit to this software is knowing what's going on. Reporting is easy and immediate, removing the guesswork and allowing for more robust planning.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use even for beginners and those for whom technology is difficult/new.

Desventajas

There are still some features not as robust so we have to use a separate program that doesn't integrate with Breeze/Tithe.ly. Events Manager and externally received donations (PayPal, etc.) are too manual.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Razones para elegir Tithe.ly

F1 was too cumbersome to use for our size organization and much more expensive.

Specific to religious organizations
Matthew

Tithe.ly is Awesome!

Revisado el 24/1/2023

It has been great. Church engagement is up, I feel the church has all the tools they need to be equipped and informed. We feel we are able to monitor church health effectively. We love Tithe.ly.

Puntos a favor

The wide range of products ans features, most of which are connected, and all for a very affordable price.

Desventajas

There are a few products that are not as connected as they could be. It resulted in duplicate features, which sometimes caused confusion as to which one to use. But the team was great about clarifying that.

Nathan

Great Church Management software with extra

Revisado el 19/1/2023

We've been a customer for several years and I've had a good overall experience. I've talked with sales people, custom service, and even a couple of engineers. Across the board, everyone has been friendly and showed a genuine care for our church.I believe they really do care about making a great product for churches to use and that means a lot to me.

Puntos a favor

Fairly simple to use. Even with lots of features, there are natural places to go and look for them. There are several extra features that I probably wouldn't have tried as a stand alone, but are really cool. We just implemented the credit card reader through Tithely Pay and it has been really helpful.

Desventajas

They are still building everything out so there are a few quirks. For instance, we have their larger church management system (Elvanto) which is where I have to go for things like group reporting and kids checkin. If I want to look at online giving or send messages, I've got to go through the tithely interface. If I want our church app, I go through the Tithely interface, but it sends me to another landing page for our app. None of this is a big deal because I know where everything is, but it might take you a few minutes to get familiar with everything.

Planning Center , Subsplash y Breeze ChMS

Razones para cambiar a Tithe.ly

It was the only one that covered everything we wanted. They were great to work with before purchasing, even allowing us to test out the real product.
Janet
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great Church Management Software

Revisado el 19/1/2023

Even with the cons listed above, Tithely has been a great experience for us! I wish the website management was more intuitive, but it is so great to be able to manage it all in one place. And it saves us money by managing our website through Tithely. Also, their customer service is amazing! When you are cared for, the annoyances and downsides don't feel so bad because you know that someone is working on it and cares about your experience.

Puntos a favor

More intuitive than other management software I have used, customer service is amazing, so great to be able to manage our website and app in one spot, great visuals for tracking giving

Desventajas

There are some features that just aren't updated well enough yet, like transitioning to Elvanto (a more full feature church management software included in Tithely) and back to Tithely. I haven't found a way that our members can reply directly to email messages sent from Tithely. The website management is nice to have, but it is slightly less intuitive than sites like Squarespace.

Planning Center

Razones para elegir Tithe.ly

Tithley's price was cheaper and it seemed more intuitive.

Razones para cambiar a Tithe.ly

The price and ease of use. It also had all the features we were looking for.
Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Tithe.LY for our Church has been a useful and effective tool

Revisado el 24/1/2023

We want to use the tool to increase regular giving which it has helped. We are happy with the church management to and want to continue to use it more effectively with more training.

Puntos a favor

Using Tithe.LY for online giving has been very effective in increased giving and reaching people outside our church who wan to support some of our programs like our Food Panty. It is automated and works great to get us the funds. The church management system has helped us safely store all our member information. We haven't fully used all the program can do for us yet.

Desventajas

The reports are customizable but not always easy to get it to come out how you would like it. Also the training needs some improvement.

Earl

Great Company to Work With

Revisado el 24/1/2023

This program has allowed us to take donations from a generation of members who don't use check books, and rarely carry cash. People love supporting the church, but the ways to collect that support need to evolve with the times. Tithe.ly has done that for us.

Puntos a favor

Tithe.ly provided us with a solution for online giving that passed muster for the bankers in our congregation, which had been a stumbling block for other companies. The security provided, and the options for fund designation make it a fantastic product.

Desventajas

Occasionally, our members have had issues finding our institution on Tithe.ly's list. When this happens, we usually direct them to our web page, where we have our direct link.

Givelify

Razones para cambiar a Tithe.ly

The ease of use, the responsive customer service team, and the fee structure were all better than competitors.
Whitley
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Making life easier

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use and the capability to integrate with other software we are using. The Tithe.ly team is also very kind!

Desventajas

I do not have any complaints thus far. So good, so far!

Respuesta de Tithe.ly

Thank you Whitley! We're so happy to hear that you are served well by our Tithe.ly team, and also enjoy using the product.

Jeffrey
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Breeze Church Management Software is very user-friendly

Revisado el 26/1/2023

Puntos a favor

User-friendly; Allows for picture of members; Connects attendance, giving, directory info, and family members all into one convenient place

Desventajas

We transferred information from our old software, and it was not organized very well when it transferred over. It can be difficult to print certain specific information or lists of people, but that may be due to the lack of organization after transfer.

Servant Keeper

Razones para elegir Tithe.ly

Old system was losing information and not very user-friendly.

Razones para cambiar a Tithe.ly

Price was better and usability.
Robert

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great value for the cost, large breadth of tools, great service

Revisado el 24/1/2023

Business problems solved: Ease of use for donors in Tithely Giving. CMS capability used, including tracking activities, worship service planning, financial management, critical files management

Puntos a favor

Within one family of software much of what a church needs is available. Also critical is their mission-oriented customer support.

Desventajas

There are some growing pains and a bit of over-promise not quite yet delivery on their next-gen CMS. We began with Tithely Giving - best-in-class and then Elvanto, a CMS that they bought and integrated. It's a good CMS and they have been working on improving the backbone to allow seamless sync'ing of the various products, but Elvanto is feeling dated now and lacking some love. For example, Tithely Messaging is good but not available directly from Elvanto, and Elvanto features not available yet to Messaging.

Planning Center

Razones para elegir Tithe.ly

ServantKeeper was limited for what we wanted - mostly for donor management, while we also wanted CMS

Respuesta de Tithe.ly

Thank you Pastor Robert! We're so happy to hear that you are served well by our Tithe.ly team, and also enjoy using the product.

Nathaniel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Not worth the savings

Revisado el 25/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Their online giving is simple and provided our members an easy way to give online.

Desventajas

The software was frequently not working the way it should. Once they updated to Tithe.ly 2.0, I was unable to print or export PDFs of our monthly giving statements. This forced me to take screenshots of the webpage and then crop the image down, which is very annoying. On top of this, there were several other bugs that we had to work through. Tithe.ly is a very ambitious company that has taken on many new functions and acquired several other smaller companies. The result is what seems like a lot of usability and functionality but is actually dysfunctional, dated, and mismatched UX and UI.

Hey Nathaniel,
Kris here with the Support team. While I love hearing that our Giving product worked well for your members to support your ministry, I don’t love hearing that you experienced troubles using it for your needs. As a church planter I personally know how valuable your time is and our goal is to always make your work of ministry easier, and not harder.
If there’s something specific we could assist you with, our Support team would love to help! Please just reach out to our team by visiting help.tithe.ly!

Steven

Tons of help

Revisado el 19/1/2023

Customer service has been fantastic.As a small church with no IT and very little budget, and as a tech hobbyist, I've been able to centrally locate and backup administrative information that has otherwise existed in various places and formats and streamline access to that information. We run on volunteers, so this has made it much easier for me to put information in the hands of our volunteer leaders who need it.

Puntos a favor

There are many different modules that Tithe.ly offers, from membership database to service reporting to worship scheduling and preparation to membership communication to mobile apps and websites to social media, and, oh, did i mention financial giving tracking and reporting? It does them all well. Tithe.ly is available modular or as a big, single product. I appreciated how easy it was to import data from various sources.

Desventajas

There's so much you can do it's almost overwhelming. That's a blessing and sometimes a curse. It all scales so well for churches of different sizes, but that also means I spent too much time using features that a small church of our size just didn't need or couldn't take advantage of. That's not on Tithe.ly, that's on me.

Respuesta de Tithe.ly

Thank you Pastor Steven! We love hearing this! We're so happy you are enjoying the features of the Tithe.ly tools!!

Martha
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Secretary

Revisado el 7/2/2023

First time it was good. Now I can’t access it.

First time it was good. Now I can’t access it.

Puntos a favor

From the initial set up I liked several features, giving, financial reports and text/email communication are among the top. I stepped down from being treasurer a few years ago. July 1, 2022 I became secretary and we cannot get me set up with admin access. Minister tried contacting you. Left messages (no one answers the phone). No response. Asked for another On-Boarding and we would be willing to pay for it. Still NO RESPONSE.

Desventajas

I stepped down from being treasurer a few years ago. July 1, 2022 I became secretary and we can’t get me set up with admin access. The minister tried contacting you. Left messages ( no one answers the phone). Asked for another On-Boarding that we would be willing to pay for. NO RESPONSE!

Janeen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

You have to try it to believe it!

Revisado el 18/1/2023

I can't imagine the hours we have saved by using this product. Customer service is easy to reach and quick to respond with answers. And the fact that they're still innovating, adding, and developing means Tithely should stay relevant for years to come.

Puntos a favor

Tithely gave us the ability to get rid of multiple systems in favor of one! Imagine having a place where giving, messaging, church management, website, mobile app, email, and more all integrate together! Add someone to the database, enroll them in a group, and set up an email subscription all in one spot! Plus having the all-access fee is saving us lots of money.

Desventajas

Integration was easy to set up, but it isn't always easy to educate our users on the things they need to know. I'd love to see easy tutorials for the end user.

Linda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

The Best company

Revisado el 7/12/2022

Great and easy to use

Great and easy to use

Puntos a favor

We were using a different company for our Tiithes and It was costing us more money than we were getting in and it took weeks to set it up, so we canceled the program.During the Covid we needed a new online service to receive tithes, i did so research and Tithe.ly came out the best, I set it up with minutes, and it has been a great program for our churchI would highly recommend them

Desventajas

I have not found anything i dont like, it was easy to set up

Heather
  • Sector: Recaudación de fondos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Subpar app lacking basic features

Revisado el 31/12/2022

No benefits except a lower charge than the app we were using. However, definitely not worth it since we can't access our donations for two weeks and have to track balances and etc ourselves anyway.

Puntos a favor

Cost was competitive. This review says I need to come up with more positive things to say, but this has not been a positive experience.

Desventajas

Two major issues, one minor1. Bank transactions are delayed and it takes "up to" 10 BUSINESS days for tithely to deposit the money that was donated into our bank account. 5 business days at a minimum, and that is unlikely. Other apps transfer the same day (for the same donors from the same bank accounts)2. Does not have a dash board or track the amount given that has not yet been deposited. Especially an issue when the deposits are not made consecutively by when the donations were made, and with long delays.3. Not user friendly. Donors had multiple issues getting set up.

Hey Heather,

Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience using Tithely giving. We wanted to reply here with the goal of being helpful for you and even others! It is true that for ACH (or Bank transfers) that the timing is slower than for Credit Cards, however this is not something that Tithely controls, but rather a limitation of the technology for these types of transfers. With your ability to setup daily deposits with Tithely we make it easy for the money to transfer to your bank account as soon as it completes processing!

Our goals for both you as a customer, and your members (or donors) is to have a product that is easy to use to help support your ministry. If there's ever trouble there we'd love to help out. You can reach our teams at support@tithe.ly.

Penny

Using Tithe.ly

Revisado el 24/1/2023

Good except customer support. They call you back so there is a delay for your immediate question.

Puntos a favor

The recurring donations and also the options to give one time to a particular fund.

Desventajas

Donors should have an account and just adjust it as necessary. They should not have to delete and reenter to make changes