Connecteam

Lleva la precisión a las hojas de horas y las facturas gratis

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

214 opiniones

Michael
  • Sector: Vino y licores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Connecteam

Revisado el 9/1/2019

It is a sofware that is easy to use and has enabled us to communicate with speed and at ease. Its rich in featuresand worthy every penny.

Puntos a favor

Connecteam is a software that is being used departmentally in the organization. It allows for members of veach department to internally communicate. What I like most about the software is that it is easy to use and also the customer support is always available. It has helped us to communicate with speed and at ease.

Desventajas

I am beyond satisfied with the sofware. It is reach in features and very affordable. I have no dislike for the product.

Jose

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

Revisado el 22/12/2020

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Desventajas

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Silvertrac Software y TrackSmart Scheduling

Razones para elegir Connecteam

Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

Software anterior

TrackSmart Scheduling

Razones para cambiar a Connecteam

Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Kathy

• Facilidad de uso

Easy to use, free program.

Revisado el 2/2/2018

Puntos a favor

This is a user friendly application. We liked the ease of use. We also liked that it was a free application. It was also an easy, user friendly, set up. We will continue to utilize the program.

Desventajas

We have had issues when used to log in and out of work. The app would lock up frequently causing a need to restart the program. It has not deterred us from using the application, just needs to be fixed.

Hi Kathy,
Glad you found Connecteam easy to use and useful. We are constantly updating and improving Connecteam and will continue to do so.

Anna
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Connecteam as an Employee Scheduler

Revisado el 28/9/2022

Good, we appreciate the quick customer service whenever we have a problem or questions

Puntos a favor

Has many many features all in one place so you don't need multiple programs, but you can set up as much or as little as you have time for

Desventajas

I was hoping to get a little more use out of the tasks and workflow functions but it isn't as user friendly for recurring group tasks as I would like, the QB Online integration hasn't been very smooth.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Thanks for the kind review Anna!
Our team would love to help you set up your workflows, recurring tasks and further understand why your QB integration has not been smooth sailing, as these processes are usually complete with ease :)

Feel free to reach out to support@connecteam.com as we will be glad to give you a hand!

Kristina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Revisado el 11/11/2020

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Puntos a favor

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Desventajas

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

QuickBooks Time, Workiz y FieldPulse

Razones para cambiar a Connecteam

Ease of use, aesthetic (you guys are much more hip and sleek), features, and cost.

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Brittany
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic app and customer service team

Revisado el 3/11/2020

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Puntos a favor

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Desventajas

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Clockify

Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Cora
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Puntos a favor

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Desventajas

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Trello, Slack y Blink

Razones para cambiar a Connecteam

Pricing and ability to have users outside of the company email system.

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Pia
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Connecteam:

Revisado el 31/7/2020

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Puntos a favor

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

Desventajas

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Gusto y Litmos

Razones para cambiar a Connecteam

price and features. Couldn't find a product that had an LMS that would work for me and then found connecteam has LMS capabilities inside an EMS?! Its like I hired an assistant and a staff coach!

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Don
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Save time and money with Connecteam

Revisado el 26/7/2020

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Puntos a favor

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Desventajas

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Karrie
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Connecteam - Easy time clock management and your staff with love it

Revisado el 7/9/2022

Connecteam is an easy online/mobile time clock. Our staff has found it easy to implement and never forget to clock it. The software makes payroll a 10-15 minute activity vs the 60 minutes it took before when using a paper system.

Puntos a favor

We initially did a trial of this software with our staff. They loved it and begged us to continue with it. It is so easy, and allows for a great tool to manage time and make payroll reports fast.

Desventajas

The one feature that would make this software even better would be the ability to export payroll time into straight hours vs the hour. minutes that it comes out in even though it reports the minutes after a decimal (for example 90 minutes is reported as 1.30 instead of 1.5 hrs)

Thank you, Karrie!

We're happy you find Connecteam useful and user-friendly for your team :)

The capability you're looking for regarding the timesheets export format already exists :) All you need to do is change the format in your time clock's settings menu. It's under the General tab, all the way down to "Timesheet & payroll export format". Change it from Decimal to Time, save changes, and you're all set.

If you need assistance, you can contact me directly on my personal email at chen@connecteam.com

Thanks!
(And if that worked, we'd love to get a 10/10 review from you )

Hofsep

Innovative All-in-one

Revisado el 5/2/2020

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Puntos a favor

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Desventajas

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

TrackTik y Trackforce Valiant

Software anterior

TimeTrex

Razones para cambiar a Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Dean
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best price worthy software we used!

Revisado el 3/8/2020

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Puntos a favor

Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.

The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Desventajas

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Lori

Great Experiences!

Revisado el 27/9/2021

First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Desventajas

At this time I really can't think of anything.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori!

All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :)

Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you!

Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :)

Nikki

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent software for small business employee management

Revisado el 27/2/2020

Exceptional customer service. So much better than many other options out there.

Puntos a favor

I REALLY like Connecteam. I had tried quite a few programs before settling on it and it is by far the best value option I've tried. We use it for employee checklists and as a knowledge directory, all our timesheets are completed in it and we use the chat function to communicate job updates. I'm still developing our processes to suit it but I can see it doing much much more. Great program.

Desventajas

I don't like how you can only access the admin console on a PC but I understand it's a program designed for use on phones and ipads.

Thank you SO much Nikki!
We appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review and share how you utilize Connecteam in your company.

Please note that with the app's Admin Tab you can manage users and admins, view app's activity, send updates, manage the schedule and time clock, and operate all checklists entries. All directly from your phone!

Daniel
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

The solution we needed

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Fantastic customer service, with fast and accurate responses. They do a good job of trying to make sure you understand how to use the app to its full capacity.

Puntos a favor

With a mobile workforce we needed a system to reach everyone with ease. Connecteam delivered that and more.

Desventajas

Some additional customization options would be great, I would like the ability to customize breaks and be able to edit break times in the app. That being said, I imagine these features will be added soon because the Connecteam developers are always trying to improve their product.

When I Work

Razones para elegir Connecteam

No mobile app interface, employees had to log in on computer or "call in" via phone number.

Razones para cambiar a Connecteam

Management reviewed features, and Connecteam had more that were important to us.

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Daniel!

You can definitely customize your breaks and edit their times for all employees right from your app as an admin!

I'll make sure one of our team experts contacts you in regard.

Thanks again for taking the time to review our product and services :)

Scott
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love Connecteam...great product with fantastic support.

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Puntos a favor

I love the support team, they respond quickly and resolve my issues in minutes...I have LOTS of questions and they always get me back on track when I am stuck.

Desventajas

I wish that I could add number fields together in the forms.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Thanks for the review, Scott!

It's great to hear you're happy with Connecteam!

We'd love to better understand your feedback about the forms feature! Can you please write to us at product@connecteam.com so our product team can review your suggestion?

Thank you so much! :)

Kathleen
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

Revisado el 8/10/2021

It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Desventajas

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Thank you so much, Kathleen!

You have no idea how much it means to us!

While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :)

And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :)

Thank you!

Karen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Explore the features they are gems

Revisado el 22/3/2022

I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Desventajas

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much!

It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows.

As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :)

Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Rhonda
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easiest System I've ever used with the best Customer Service!

Revisado el 17/3/2022

Connecteam took us out of the land of paper and into the digital age. We are no longer spending days adding up timesheets, mileage logs, and having multiple calendars to keep track of vacations or having to print out phone lists. The employees can quickly engage with each other and do it quickly and efficiently. Customer service has been amazing from the start. They are quick to respond, willing to make video trainings just for me and are willing to take my ideas for change and work on them.

Puntos a favor

This system was easy to learn and easy to implement. Getting 40+ people who were stuck in their ways to accept something new....it had to be good! They have loved the chat feature, directory, and updates are a great place to acknowledge Birthdays and special accomplishments. I've also used it for annual training and onboarding, wow....has that saved me mountains of paperwork. The time clock feature is great for tracking their appointments with patients and the Job Scheduler we use for vacations.

Desventajas

Because our payroll has to be so detailed because of healthcare we are having to figure out different ways to get the totals for payroll but we are getting it figured out.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Rhonda, your review is amazing in so many ways!

We love that you do so much with Connecteam and that your 40+ team members find the app to be simple and easy to use!

We are super happy to hear how your organization went completely digital using one platform, and that you find it to be affordable, especially when compared to everything you use Connecteam for, which is usually being done with 5-6 different apps!

As for the timesheet reports, we just released a new custom report editor for our timesheets! You can now rename all columns, rearrange columns with a simple drag & drop, decide which will be included in your report, modify formats for most columns, change sorting, and much more! Make sure to check it out!

Thanks again for making our day! :)

Ian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Connect for Business

Revisado el 20/5/2022

This is the best part about Connect. They have been incredibly supportive and in a very timely manner. They are eager to listen, quick to react and take the time to help.
Many companies could learn from the customer service that the Connect team provide!

Puntos a favor

The ability to have one platform for the purpose of scheduling our employees, time tracking for payroll and the ability to create reports is very important. It makes it easier for our employees.
It's also a great platform to communicate with employees, to create engagement and a portal for feedback. There are so many tools available that we are just tapping into the possibilities

Desventajas

Some reports need to be improved such as the ability to create more customizable reports. While you can do this, not all information is available. The ability to create invoicing per job is also important.
For the GEO breadcrumbs, it would be good if the system could identify possible GPS tampering by the employee (turning their phone or device into "Mock" Gps mode.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your review, Ian!

Most of what you've mentioned we already talk about and some of it is already on this year's roadmap, so you can expect some of the features you mentioned to roll out in the next few months :)

Regardless, please keep the feedback coming! Contact us for any request or a suggestion for improvement, we're always happy to listen and learn from our customers :)

Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Hayat

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very Specific needs

Revisado el 3/8/2020

I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

Puntos a favor

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile.
- The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins
- Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance
- Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

Desventajas

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks
- features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour
- the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS
- Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee
-Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

Respuesta de ConnecTeam Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Hayat!

Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Michael
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Connecteam Saved my business!

Revisado el 8/8/2022

Connecteam so far has been a complete game changer for my small business. Over the last ten years I have struggled a bit with organizational structure, amongst other things. As most small business owners will tell you, you are not just the owner operator, you are also the production manager, the human resources department, the accountant, IT, marketing, and R&D. Of course this can become overwhelming, and at times a little chaotic. Connecteam brings all of these individual departments under one beautifully user friendly and structured roof! I was so suprised at how quickly I learned my way around the software, no doubt in part due to the Connecteam staff always available to help in a moments notice. From there it completely streamlined my business. I save so much time now basically running my entire business from one piece of software. I really am truly grateful to Connecteam for this. All I can say really is thank you so much, you've been a lifesaver!!

Puntos a favor

The services that help my business most are creating my work schedule, the ability to create and add fillable forms to shifts, and keeping track of hours and locations of my employees!

Desventajas

I have zero complaints. If I HAD to give one suggestion for improvement, I would say that it would be great to have some creative control and editing power over the look of a completed form.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Micahel, you gave us the chills!

Your story is our vision. Your business owner experience and how you tell it are inspiring.

We're so happy Connecteam helps take some of that weight off your shoulders :)

Thank you for the lovely review, we love it!

Chandra
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thanks for supporting small business

Puntos a favor

I like that features communication, task management, time clock, forms, etc. all in one place. There are other programs that have some of the features but I have not seen anything else that combines it all in one.

Desventajas

I dislike the way that features were packaged. When I first upgraded from the free version I thought I was buying all of the functionality and then I found out that I had to buy different packages, which was disappointing because it was already pricy.

Thanks, Chandra!

Yes, you're correct! No other app/platform out there provides so many solutions in one place :)

The way the pricing is structured is actually the best way for you to pay only for what you need :)

We have 3 Hubs, prices range from $0.5/user/month to $3.6/user/month, so even if you buy the 3 highest tier plans in each Hub, your price per user per month for everything you get in one place is still lower than what you pay only for a scheudling+time tracking app, not to mention HR software that is usually rocketing sky high in their price. So when you think about it, Connecteam is still the most complete solution you can find and at the lowest price as well. And we even have the "limited" plan which is free :)

But, weren't you super happy we understood your struggle as a small business and you can now enjoy ALL of Connecteam for free? We know you were! :)

Thanks again for your support!

kirby
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love this company made it possible for us to grow in the "inbetween"

Love. Pure love.

Puntos a favor

I love how I can track accountability within my team and the communication. Gone are the days of people saying they weren't delivered information or that we didn't have things as management sorted properly. This platform literally changed how we run our business for the better. Everything in one place at our fingertips helping our management save many hours organizing schedules and logistics. SO HAPPY to have found you! And while we are growing knowing we can access this for free until we can afford it hit the happy chords in our small business owner hearts. We will happily upgrade and give you all our money when it's there to give!

Desventajas

Only thing so far is we can't put "holder" slots for shifts. Right now we are opening a new space and want to set the schedule up but don't know who will be working yet. Love to have a temp position thing to project future schedules with if possible.

Respuesta de Connecteam Traducir a español

Kirby, we love you too, seriously. Feedback like that really hit the motivation chord for us :)

Supporting the small businesses out there is our mission, and knowing how much of a difference software like Connecteam can make to a small business (which is 100% the people behind it), is everything we aspire to do, so thank you!

By the way, we do have a solution for what you're looking for within the schedule :) If you want, you can contact me personally at chen@connecteam.com and I'll be happy to walk you through it.

Thanks again for your amazing review!

Terra
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exceptional product and outstanding customer service!

Revisado el 8/6/2020

Very easy to use and the features cover everything we need to build a better, strong, and well organise team.
Our company needs software where we can create a customized workflow, scheduling, team communication, knowledge-base, data information and so on..Connecteam makes it easy for us to do all of those in no time. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and everyone from Connecteam who always there for us to answer every question we had, and even better supports our business during pandemic situation!
Highly recommended if you want to take your business to the next level!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. Easy to integrate with the business. Our team loves it. Works perfectly. The features Connecteam has to offer, cover everything we need to build a well-organized team with many custom workflow process.

Desventajas

None. We didn't have any issues using Connecteam.

Terra, you're awesome!

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback!

You can't see from here, but we're blushing :)