eSUB

4,4 (245)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de gestión de proyectos de construcción para subcontratistas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

245 opiniones

Sue

Customer Service is the best

Revisado el 22/9/2022

Excellent- Love the tracking, ease of copying prior info to start new docs and ease of following timeline for RFIS and Submittals.

Puntos a favor

I use this for our construction documents for our field crew. RFI's and Submittals are easily processed by all of the team and tracking is easy and efficient. Better than the software is the support behind it. Our Project Manager,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] , goes above and beyond to let us know upcoming features, where to get answers and how to teach users to be effective with its information.

Desventajas

Understanding where users are pulled from for the submittal/RFI process from the project information. Specifically the Engineer, Estimator, Project Superintendent- What category do I add these people to ... Users or Contracts?

Respuesta de eSUB

Hi Sue- Thank you for the great review and feedback. We're proud of the quality of service and support we offer clients like you.
We know how important it is that folks use and understand the tools eSUB provides. That's why our Client Success Team works so hard to help make sure you get the most out of the software.

Looks like you have some questions around user vs contact. To help clarify: a user is anyone who logs in to an eSUB account (usually an employee). A contact is anyone who receives documents or correspondence from eSUB (like a superintendent, engineer, or vendor). Your Client Success Manager can help clarify and assist if you still have any questions.

Chris
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Worth every penny, wish we started using eSub sooner

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Saved thousands of dollars on support and field production time.

Saved thousands of dollars on support and field production time.

Puntos a favor

We came to eSub after a horrid experience with another vendor that claimed they would "simplify" my life and save us countless hours and money. After 12 months with thousands and thousands of dollars spent on support and wasting way too many hours to admit without profound embarrassment, I made the choice to abandon the failing attempt and give eSub a try.
I tested eSub for a few months before making a complete shift to their platform and the only regret is I did not do it sooner. The conversion was smooth, the training was on point and the relationship is that of a partner not a parasite looking to milk us dry with a poorly engineered and supported product. We have saved thousands of dollars, countless productive field hours and I don't spend my entire day managing our management software. Feel free to look us up with any questions.

Desventajas

If forced to submit a "con", the only thing that we have requested, from time to time, is a custom form or a modification to the way items are displayed. BUT... this is because we are trying to preserve OUR method. The eSub method is not flawed, we are making the request. The support team is still extremely responsive and I really don't see this as a con.

Sydney
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

eSUB Review

Revisado el 1/2/2023

The system works a lot better than it did a year ago. It used to take forever to open Timecard Management or wouldn't open at all and I was having to manually enter payroll, but now I don't have that problem.

Puntos a favor

The export feature so time doesn't have to be manually entered in our Payroll system

Desventajas

I have to open each and every single job each week to save the Daily Reports and to know what jobs need to be included to export and it takes quite a bit of time. It would be nice if you could just populate daily reports created that week.

Tiffany
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best software purchase we have ever made!

Revisado el 13/8/2019

We definitely have had a 5 star plus experience. The training was hands down the best we have ever received, the customer service is spot on, couldn't be better. Highly recommend this software for all Subcontractors regardless of your size. You will not regret it!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and its geared to Subcontractors so you don't have to deal with all the General Contractor minutia that doesn't pertain to you. The biggest problem we have had with other software is that there was "too much" and it was overwhelming to some of our less "technological" employees and eventually they just stopped using it and went back to paper. They are actually excited to use this software. It takes them so much less time to manage their daily paperwork & reporting. We used to have to hound our Foreman for paperwork, not anymore. It has also increased productivity in the field as they don't have to wait to get answers from the PM's, they can look up responses and get the answers themselves. On the flip side the time it saves for the Project Manager is unbelievable and I no longer have to wait for answers, they are right there at my fingertips. We actually had a PM retire and with e SUB streamlining all our paperwork our other PM's were able to take on his projects and we didn't have to hire an replacement. This software is priceless!

Desventajas

Why didn't they contact me earlier? Can't find any cons right now and if we do I am sure their amazing customer service team will jump on it and take care of whatever it is right away.

Cody

Exceptional product !

Revisado el 2/8/2019

This product is great all around in terms of use , filing and be able to send them electronically to general contractors is a huge plus . We use the notes sections for progress photos or photos of delays . I can even title daily reports on days where i have rain days or days I do my safety meetings . It’s helped our company as a whole be more efficient with paper work filing and time spent filling out papers making copies as well as storing progress photos . We recently started using the calendar for milestones and it’s going to help even more !

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and being able to share and explain this program to other contractors that I reoffend this to . They love getting our daily reports via email with the breakdowns of manpower and detailed descriptions of work preformed .

Desventajas

There are a few minor things I spoke with Customer Service about . Main thing I’d like to see is notifications and reminders from calendar but all in all very pleased with esub .

Dan

Medium Sized Subcontractor using esub

Revisado el 9/7/2015

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of Esub is one of the best aspects, the repetitive nature of the system allows anyone to pick it up easily. The tracking and logging of submittals, RFIs, change orders is great. In using other project management systems, they tend to over complicate the interface where as Esub is straight forward and easy to use. Within the system the ability to attach files and use the emailing
"@esubdocs" allows all aspects of the project to be documented within the system so that everything you need is all one place. Recently we have started to build our database for cha nge orders and manpower which has allowed us to use the system for logging and tracking of outstanding, approved and voided CORs which allows us to keep track of everything, which is especially helpful on larger projects where we have up to 50 CORs.

Desventajas

One aspect we would like to change is the fact that we cannot erase if there is an error made in the submission, we understand the reason, however it would be a nice option if the admin of the system could erase.

Another component that we do not use is the drawings logging section, it is too cluttered, we keep track of the drawings through the submissions, which works great for us.

ron

eSUB for Construction Document Management

Revisado el 1/2/2023

Very positive. The support team is excellent. I have only had a few issues, but they have been addressed swiftly every time.

Puntos a favor

Having a searchable repository that I do not need to maintain is a tremendous resource. The time savings of all the employees that do not need to dig through file trees to find documents is a significant savings.

Desventajas

When I attach a PDF to a Submittal, all of my bookmarks are deleted and many of my bookmarks get garbled. I then need to send a separate Box link to my customer in order for them to view the file as it was uploaded. This deletes the chain of custody for the document. Maybe there is an opportunity for a enhancement here.

Michele

Puntos a favor

This product allows for real time financial and time tracking.

Desventajas

The way it treats materials is not the most useful for our specific business.

Alternativas consideradas

Procore
Jake
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Electrical Project Manager

Revisado el 1/2/2023

It has made life easier! However, you do get out what you put in. eSUB has taken over a few different internal processes we had, it is much more streamlined now!

Puntos a favor

Web version is very easy to use, submittal log makes it easy to get a very quick visual of the tracking. Easy to use financial tracking as well!

Desventajas

The time sheet comments get lost when you pull reports unless you enter timesheets through daily reports which is not the best option for office staff. eSUB time should be included in every package.

Erik

request

Revisado el 22/9/2023

Puntos a favor

photo uploads with time stamp, i pad friendly.

Desventajas

Not able to compare software, esub has is our field standard

Jennifer

• Asistencia al cliente

ESub has been a game changer for us!

Revisado el 10/7/2015

Pros:
-easy to use
- streamlines project management by reducing hefty admin time spent creating...

Pros:
-easy to use
- streamlines project management by reducing hefty admin time spent creating documents such as: purchase orders, rfi's, sub agreements, change orders, quick memos , etc
-allows for more timely contract responsiveness to our customers
-makes creating submittals a breeze
- produces excellent daily reports for manpower by cost code that are easy to download
- excellent cost tracking by cost code and issues
-excellent project overview
-excellent customer service, very responsive with follow through
-easy to train new users

Cons:
-contact management can be a little burdensome with all the clicking required. You learn quickly to setup the project correctly from the beginning with all pertinent contacts. The contact will already be added in the main contact log but not assigned to that specific project unless that project is 'clicked' for that contact. This resulted in a few new ESub users thinking those contacts weren't in the main contact log yet and they added them, creating duplicates. You do get the hang of this and your preparation will be self-appreciatied down the line.
-this one is a pro and a con depending on how you use this software: you really can't fully delete anything. For example: If you enter the wrong date on a daily report (auto dates for current date) you cannot go back to change later so better get it right the first time. This could be simplified by requiring an entry instead of auto fill maybe? You also cannot delete that report and start new. We add notes to the internal notes "work date was actually xx/xx" so that it will show up on a multiple daily report.
-the outgoing emails from the website for some reason often get filtered by spam filters and end up sitting in the recipients junk folders. This is quickly resolved by a follow up to the vendor or customer via phone or email to confirm which is common practice. Also, this is probably typical of any web based software outbound emails.

All and all I use it just about every day and I would highly recommend it. Once you are trained and used to the system; it's fantastic. Definitely allows our company to operate much more efficiently than before we had ESub!!

Doug

• Asistencia al cliente

Overall excellent customer service.

Revisado el 2/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Daily jobsite reporting and time tracking, as well as the simplicity of their field notes make this software an excellent link between what's going on in the field and management in the office. The automatic tracking of RFIs and submittals also helps avoid things falling through the cracks. The eSUB team has also done an excellent job of continually working to streamline the product and to fit the users needs.

Desventajas

The biggest con with the software is in their file management for uploaded job information such as drawings. If you have a typical project layout for how you want to file things, you'll be fine, but if your project becomes unusually complex it may require some extra effort to make sure everything stays clear.

Kimberly

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great customer support and lots of help to organize and streamline our company

Revisado el 30/7/2018

The benefits are amazing! We can see reports and real time accomplishments from the jobsite to the office. Communication is at an all time high. I can track job costing and estimates and be able to see the job from conception to completion without skipping a beat. This software program has helped us become more organized and cost efficient. I would recommend this to everyone! Thank you!

Puntos a favor

I can see everything with my phone and anything I need is just a few keys away! Job costing, employee info and tracking is fantastic!

Desventajas

Teaching new employees how to use esub can sometimes be difficult. Also- it would be good to know everything that esub is capable of. I see that Esub now has an Esub academy and I feel like that would be very helpful.

Genevieve
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy and Useful

Revisado el 1/2/2018

Tracking everything that's being submitted to the GC / customer / vendors for all projects.

Puntos a favor

The ability to track all your submittals and purchase orders on one place.

The ability to track costs based on PO'S, and change orders versus the contract budget and amount.

It's great to be able to send e-mails through eSUB.

Desventajas

The Sales Tax Feature, most of our vendors don't provide the tax %. I'd recommend that there be another box for just the amount and the purchase order spits out the %.

Transmittals I wish you would be able to provide the signature line for that form as well, as its available for submittals.

When uploading files to the submittals, purchase orders, etc. if there's a lot attachments it would be more better if we are able to arrangement which attachments appear first. Instead you have to load one by one and remember which attachment you want to include in the order you want it to appear.

Jay
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Need an Opportunity to Help

Revisado el 1/2/2023

I would love to spend a full day to show and go over all the problems or comments I have with eSub if you give me time to review and create a list. I want to help and I think I can make this beneficial to eSub and Kelson, but just need the opportunity and more importantly, the time on my end to do so.

Puntos a favor

Keeps everything in one spot that should, in theory, have everyone in the company on the same page.

Desventajas

There are a lot of quirks that should make the software easier to use but simply do not exist for the purpose of our company.

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Esub Review

Revisado el 24/1/2022

This has been a great product for us!

This has been a great product for us!

Puntos a favor

It has helped us as an organization keep track of our projects better. The submittal tracking is great so we can stay on top of when submittals are late from GC.

Desventajas

There are some processes that we do that do not translate easily to Esub. Not being able to update plans similar to Plangrid.

Denise

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Commercial Flooring Contractor and Acoustical Ceilings

Revisado el 1/2/2023

We utilize the daily reports but it would be great if the pictures on those reports could be used for multiple things (as in, adding pics to the change orders prove damages by other trades, etc). If you add to field reports you can glen from there but it would be great if we could also add from daily reports.

Puntos a favor

That the Purchase Orders tied to a project and show cost associated

Desventajas

The only "true" cost would be to tie labor cost to each project and the integration with Quick Books is lacking for eSub.

Laura
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

If this software had an accounting aspect all in one, it would be a whole other ballgame

Revisado el 3/5/2021

In the end, this is not saving time since the GCs do not use this platform for submittals and daily reports and this is not an accounting software also.

Puntos a favor

Job summary page is a good tool if you are tied into accounting. I feel it is efficient in the field to add photos and track time lost. But again, daily reports are usually done through Procore because that is the GC platform and what they want used. It automatically adds the cover page to submittals which was nice.

Desventajas

Most GCs use Procore or plan grid so using the submittal aspect of Esub is pointless since they need to uploaded through another platform and tracked through that. Also since this is not an accounting platform any COs and POs needed to also be entered through accounting - duplicating the process - inefficient.

Michael

Great Platform for Subcontractors

Revisado el 1/2/2023

We love eSub! We left to try what we were led to believe would be the "best in class" platform and it could not hold a candle to eSub in almost every respect.

Puntos a favor

This platform is easy to deploy and very easy to use.

Desventajas

I believe the items we have issues with will be addressed in 2.0, eventually.

Andrew

Every Day Field User

Revisado el 26/7/2019

Puntos a favor

ESub allows us to quickly and effectively upload pictures and communicate on the job site information. This instant access to on the job information allows us to effectively communicate within our office and our field users to allow us to invoice and order supplies in real time without a need for waiting until the end of the day.

Desventajas

We would prefer there be no limits on users.

Nicholas
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Pacific Coast Glazing - NA

Revisado el 1/2/2023

Great tool, love it. The learning curve is VERY steep but worth it. I am hoping for a better user interface, more features and more customizable features in 2.0

Puntos a favor

Organizing, submitting and tracking submittals, RFIs and CORs. The PO module is also very convenient, but should be more customizable.

Desventajas

It would take too long to get into specific details but there needs to be more ability to customize. This goes for pretty much all documents and modules.

Michael
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

eSub Software Review

Revisado el 16/2/2023

Drawing management and submittals, Change Orders and Requisitions

Desventajas

When a submittal is sent, the software groups the files which makes it very large for the receiver.

Eddie

Eddie's esub review

Revisado el 2/2/2023

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use and how quickly you can get from job select to entering time or whatever else you need to get to.

Desventajas

It took me awhile to figure out how to print off a weekly time sheet for all my workers to see and make sure they have the correct amount of hours worked that week.

Matt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

eSub Review

Revisado el 10/7/2015

Puntos a favor

The way it's tailored towards sub-contractors is a plus. A lot of other software solutions are geared towards GC's. The ability to share information is great, office and field are both synced. Makes you adapt one method of creating and maintaining documents is a plus.

Desventajas

Their tech support is helpful but the resolutions is always "we'll let our developer look at it and we'll get back to you" which in my experience can take several weeks. There is no ticketing system for the items I've submitted that are issues. It's up to me to remind them that i have outstanding issues and to get the status on them. In the amount of time we have been using the software, we've experienced more than the expected amount of issues.

We've experience two times where the system was "down" which is pretty much unacceptable if this software solution is the to be the lifeline of your document system.

We were told that the software is customize-able and while that is true in some aspects, it's not completely true. I've inquired about customization and I'm having a hard time getting it rolling.

Paul

Excellent Product - Couldn't Do It Without It

Revisado el 2/8/2022

It's perfect conduit between the office and the field as well as vendors and customers.

Puntos a favor

The ease and flow of the documents, ability to edit on the fly and have everything for the projects in one spot.

Desventajas

I have not complaints or wishes for changes to the software.