Duo Security

Verificación de identidad de usuarios y detección de vulnerabilidades en dispositivos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

365 opiniones

Moisés fabián P.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mi experiencia con Dúo de seguridad

Revisado el 14/5/2022

Dúo es bastante completo, me permite gestionar mis contraseñas; con ella también puedo contar con inicio de sesión único, en cualquiera de mis dispositivos; me brinda seguridad en la nube; haciendo todo esto que confie en Dúo cuando de gestionar mis identidades se refiere.

Puntos a favor

Lo que más me gusta de Dúo es, la capa de protección que me ofrece, gracias a que dispongo de usar dicha herramienta como recurso de 2FA, para mantenerme siempre seguro y prevenido frente a cualquier intento de parte de un tercero, de ingresar a mi cuenta, pidiendome colocar el código generado en mi celular.

Desventajas

Me siento satisfecho utilizando este software como mecanismo de doble factor de autenticación.

Shari G.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Nice Little Authenticator App

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Puntos a favor

It's quite simple and easy to incorporate into simple software/systems that require multiple user access. Easy to add systems and accounts to its setup and easy to navigate.

Desventajas

It doesn't allow for automatic pushes to be sent once you are trying to log into a software or system. So you have to click to send the push every time and with the experience of other authenticator apps, you might end up forgetting you have to manually pushing it.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Amazing Software for MFA authentication

Revisado el 10/6/2022

Overall Duo has helped us improving device security and we were able to integrate with our Palo Alto Firewall devices and had pretty smooth experience.

Puntos a favor

This worked pretty smoothly, when logging in the security devices such as firewalls, with duo we made sure no unauthorized users is logging into the devices with Multi Factor Authentication mechanism. With duo we simply were able to compliance with Zero Trust Model, no unauthorized users can make the changes on the system.

Desventajas

They can work on their mobile application and make sure to improve the user experience, I feel bit delay while receiving the authentication request. Also on mobile app they can make it like only one finger touch is enough to authenticate the user. So less clicks can make the experience way better.

Aaron I.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

If DUO doesn't work, expect your company to be shut down for an unknown amount of time

Revisado el 4/4/2022

I was solving authentication, I will be investigating switching to another MFA solution as soon as possible.

Puntos a favor

Our company switched Managed Service Providers, and we used DUO. When we switched over, DUO authentication stopped working. We had multiple users who DUO simply stopped working for. We and our MSP were unable to contact DUO support after multiple hours. I did get through to a person who put the phone down and appeared to be watching a video on YouTube in the background for about 10 minutes and then hung up on me. This had a serious negative impact on our business and I'm surprised that we were unable to get anyone to assist at all with such a business critical feature.

Desventajas

That when support is needed you can spend multiple hours on hold without any assistance. When someone does actually pick up the pick up the phone and place it on their desk and do not actually answer the call.

Matthew B.

Simplified Security

Revisado el 26/4/2022

I enjoy the endpoint security perspective of the application coupled with the simplistic user interface - this is very good for non-tech users working remotely.

Puntos a favor

I like that Duo let's you know what might compromise your experience on a platform. It tells you to upgrade your android/iOS handset and gives a severity level. This is great from an endpoint security perspective.

Desventajas

At times - the app takes a little time to prompt the user that an attempt is being made. This may be a function of slow infrastructure, but it is hard to assess.

Christina W.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MFA options for all users

Revisado el 29/6/2022

Puntos a favor

single interface for administering all users and devices; MFA options for all end users, and the ability to text self ten codes for backup - easy for admins to enable and disable accounts and devices

Desventajas

not all user and device features integrated with each other in admin console - in app, have multiple accounts with the same name (because was not always given option to name account on setup), and now have trouble telling them apart in order to rename them.

Rich G.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

DRL's Duo Review

Revisado el 15/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Very simple multifactor authentication process which was easy to deploy on all employee phones and seems to work without any hiccups.

Desventajas

Quite frankly, it can get really irritating and overwhelming to have to go through this song and dance every time you want to log into a network server. In a multi-tier/multi-server environment, you need to have a lot of patience for this because it can get very tedious.

Andrey C.

The MFA champion

Revisado el 29/6/2022

Puntos a favor

The mobile app for Duo is extremely intuitive and easy to use. As we implemented the product in our organization we were impressed with how little hand-holding was required for our user-base to adapt to the new authentication workflow.

Desventajas

This is going to seem nitpicky, and it is, but when the mobile application was recently re-written the location of the "accept/allow" login button switched from one side of the screen to the other. Users who frequently use the app very likely denied their login inadvertently.

Ahmed G.

Great two-step verification

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

This is a pretty simple and straight forward piece of software, and the number of times I use it everyday just speaks to the fact that it does a good job. There isn't much to describe but I like the fact that it consolidate the two-step verification for all of my work and personal services in one app.

Desventajas

Not much to be improved, once you get it customized to your liking in terms of automatic push, watch notificaitons, etc, it's just straightforward.

Andrew D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Quick and easy MFA for a range of devices

Revisado el 24/5/2022

Good piece of mind when it comes to further protecting important data.

Puntos a favor

Allows greater security for users on a variety of devices, from laptops, desktops, to phones. Relatively easy to deploy with individual policies so that only some users need to authenticate and not others.

Desventajas

Sometimes slow to receive push notifications. If you miss a notification or walk away from the computer, sometimes the prompt will freeze on screen.

Adebayo A.

Great multi-factor authentication app

Revisado el 8/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, deploying and administer.
It's also seamless in applications like RDP and Linux authentication.

Desventajas

I would like other methods incorporated like email code verification, one-time pass code verification generated every 30 secs and barcode scanning.

Barry V.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Duo Security - Easiest DFA hands down

Revisado el 10/12/2019

We love Duo Security. The implementation on our remote servers and web servers gives us piece of mind knowing that our important infrastructure is secured with DFA/2FA (Dual or two factor authentication). It's very easy to setup DFA on a remote server which is good too.

Puntos a favor

I like the integration with mobile and smart watches. I use Duo on a daily basis to login in to servers and online services. What I love the most is that as long as I'm wearing my smart watch I can approve logins directly from it. No passwords, no pins, biometrics needed. The authentication push is instantaneous which keeps the login on the target device/service from timing out.

Desventajas

What I like least is the quality of the hardware tokens. They don't seem to last very long (less than 1 year) and have to resync'd once or twice annually. For me this is no longer an issue because I authenticate using mobile or smart watch pushes. It would be nice to know that if my watch or phone were to die that the token is always reliable.

Alternativas consideradas

RSA SecurID

Razones para cambiar a Duo Security

Pricing
Kalin H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great Security Software

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Overall I have found Duo to be a great method for securing my data and private accounts. It has allowed me to make sure that sensitive information stays safe and away from prying eyes. It also gives me a sense of security financially, as some of my accounts secured by Duo are linked to payment portals.

Puntos a favor

Duo is a great way to ensure that your electronic information and accounts are secure. I have used it as a student and I have found that it is reliable and provides peace of mind. It provides a dual authentication process so that no one can access my accounts but me. I like that any attempt to login to an account sends a notification instantly to my personal cell phone, allowing me to approve or deny access.

Desventajas

I have experienced a few technical bugs with the software in my time using it, though they are relatively infrequent. There are times when Duo will push a login approval to my phone and then fail to allow me to log in to my profile even though I have accepted the push. It can also be confusing trying to figure out how to change settings with Duo. For example, if you have set the software to preferentially send an automatic push upon requesting login, it can be difficult to change that setting. There could be a little more clear direction regarding that process from Duo.

John B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Two-factor authentication that just works!

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Our organization has been using Duo Security two-factor authentication for years. The entire solution is incredibly reliable. The mobile app works great and is very easy to use. End-users can quickly and easily enroll their own devices via a self-service portal. This is very convenient whenever you get a new phone. Approval notifications can also be sent via phone, text or push. Push notifications are also supported on the Apple Watch. Although it's rarely needed, online support documentation is very robust. The best thing about Duo Security is...it just works, every time.

Puntos a favor

- User-friendly self-service portal for new device enrollment and management
- New account setup is easily done via scanning a QR code
- Multiple options for approval codes or notifications including phone, text or push (includes Apple Watch)
- Push notifications can be approved directly from the iOS lock screen
- Approval is also compatible with Face ID on iOS devices
- One-time bypass codes can be used for lost devices or temporary access
- Support for Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) security tokens
- Great online support and documentation library
- Flexible subscription plans with affordable pricing

Desventajas

When using an outdated version of the app, iOS push notifications just stop working without any error message or notification

Gayan N.

Hassle free two-factor authenticator

Revisado el 22/6/2021

Puntos a favor

Regardless of the technology or platform which are targeting to integrate the multi-factor authentication Duo Security provides the flexibility to integrate with the largely used identity platforms/providers. The use of the app is very easy and convenient with the enablement of biometric authentication. For the authorization process, it takes just one click. The app is that user-friendly. Not like other application available Duo is really easy to use and integrate.

Desventajas

Nothing that I can think of that I like least.

Wendy Z.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have for security and log in authentication

Revisado el 15/2/2022

Definitely very satisfied with it. It is a very universal and must needed tool for companies to use at work to ensure their log ins do not get hacked by other people as the notification is sent directly to you and no one else. It is very user friendly and very straight forward. A must download!

Puntos a favor

I use this daily at work when I log into my work email and work related websites. It is a very handy program (I download the app onto my phone) and whenever I log in, it would send a ping to my app on my phone which I then use to approve the log in, and then it allows me to log in. This is a sure way to prevent others from hacking into your log and ensures the highest level of security. All the employees at my company/hospital use it and we all highly recommend it! It is very straightforward and very easy to use!

Desventajas

None whatsoever, the program is so user friendly and very straightforward. Definitely a must have for security use for logging in at work or public computers.

Linda D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Duo Security a MUST have!

Revisado el 13/3/2022

The software was literally installed in less than 5 minutes with the help of our IT departments. Multiple questions along with your personal log in allows this to serve as a protection not only for the clients we serve but for me as well should anyone ever attempt to access using my identity.

Puntos a favor

This process is ABSOLUTELY a must have in todays cyber world. Using a dual authentication system to access your internet services was easy to set up and even easier to install and use. Any work environment where sensitive or personal data, demographics, or financial information should all be required to provide their employees with this type of DUO security. It is installed easily with the use of your IT department and changes, revisions, updates are also handled by them as well. It truly is a better way to make sure we are doing all we can to keep our internet and services safe.

Desventajas

Honestly I had no issue with the install or the software.

Carlos S.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Amazing Two-Factor Authenticator

Revisado el 21/9/2019

Great experience, user friendly and having this installed as an app on your Smartphone and not a physical key is amazing!

Puntos a favor

You get push notifications instantly, and you don't even need to get into the app, it can display a notification in your notifications bar (Android User) and you can approve/deny from there. Also, if by mistake you deny the login attempt, it gives you a "second chance" to get into the app itself and approve it.

Desventajas

Nothing to complain about this as of now, I was an RSA SecurID user and having to carry that small key was a nightmare. One thing I'd like is to get Duo Security for Windows, I work remotely and I could have that installed on my home's PC. What if I get my phone stolen and unable to buy a new one???

Mirza R.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Duo is the best & free two factor authentication you could use

Revisado el 6/10/2020

Very easy to use and integrate into daily life. Makes me have peace of mind that no one can hack into any of my accounts. Even if they try to login, I can simply deny their login request. I have been using this for almost two years now, never encountered a problem.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is the best feature. It is simple to operate and makes logins more secure. You can easily link your google account or your bank account from the link option available. To login you can choose to receive a call, or a push notification (phone internet connectivity required) or enter a passcode (provided by the duo app). You also have the option to remember your device for a maximum of 60 days. You can still login if you don't have internet connectivity on you phone by using the "enter passcode option" or simply receiving a conformation call to you phone. And that is pretty much all you need!

Desventajas

There is nothing to dislike about this software. Although, I would like to point out that you have to be careful of not giving your phone to anyone. Just don't lose your phone.

Stephen G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Security to fill a gap, but not comprehensive offering

Revisado el 27/9/2020

Duo Security is a strong SaaS product to fill the very specific infrastructure gap of 2-factor authentication for infrastructure.

Puntos a favor

Duo Security is a great product to fill a very specific gap in infrastructure security, specifically for SSH management. For requirements for 2-factor authentication for SSH, Duo is quick to implement

Desventajas

Duo is difficult to enroll users with, which creates a significantly higher administrative overhead than other options. There are also significantly more delays in the Duo pushed-based notification systems (depending on the user and their network, etc.), which can cause issues for users authenticating.

Alternativas consideradas

Google Workspace

Razones para cambiar a Duo Security

G Suite SAML login was more difficult to implement in very specific situations than simply purchasing Duo. In the future, the goal is to move to a more BeyondCorp style model where each specific application can use SAML and not rely on Duo
Anindita S.
  • Sector: Investigación

Duo Security: Secure yes but keep phone close

Revisado el 16/4/2022

Maybe Duo should incorporate other ways to allow access alongside mobile devices. The reason being many a time mobile phones are not connected to the internet or not in the vicinity.

Puntos a favor

Our university switched to Duo securities some time back for authentication purposes. Security, of course, increased several folds. Also, Duo allowed multiple login/authentication. The enhanced security becomes very prudent when dealing with sensitive data.

Desventajas

Be ready to keep your mobile phone close to you when you want to access the accounts that need authentication via duo. My biggest issue is the extreme dependence on mobile phones. If the phone is lost or not in your vicinity, it becomes cumbersome to log in. Also, once you login the software sends a push notification to your mobile. The duration that push notification remains active is significantly less. There have been many instances when a notification was pushed to my mobile device, and my device was not within my reach. By the time I retrieve my device, the push notification expired.

Cory C.
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Easy to Use and Effective

Revisado el 22/9/2020

I am able to log in remotely and do my work from home, which has been very important with the pandemic.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to go to the app and generate a code on my device that I can then type into my login screen for my work laptop. Within seconds, I'm able to securely log into my system and be connected remotely. It is much more user-friendly and hassle-free than the last software we used for it.

Desventajas

I don't have anything specifically bad to say about this software . It does what I need it to do and it hasn't caused any issues.

Juliette R.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Review from Student

Revisado el 12/8/2021

Good experience overall, and it is not a hassle to use Duo. I have heard very few complaints from other students and colleagues at my university.

Puntos a favor

Duo makes it very easy for me to log-on to my student account at my university. I like how it is intuitive to use on iPhone especially, and it gives me the option to call or text my phone. I rarely use the "call" feature, however, because I am always using wifi. The Duo Security app pops up immediately, and I am able to approve the request quickly from my phone. I feel very secure with this software, especially since the pin changes every few seconds.

Desventajas

I don't always have my phone with me, which makes it impossible to log in. I wish there was a feature where I could receive an email instead of a call or a text on Duo. I have not seen this feature at all, but it would make my life easier.

Alec P.
  • Sector: Semiconductores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Duo is a standard and effective tool for secure access

Revisado el 29/4/2021

Duo security is my main program for two factor authentication, and I will continue to use it for this! I like how simple and easy to use it is, and I am thankful that I can trust this program to help secure my accounts.

Puntos a favor

I like how simple and straightforward Duo is as a tool -- when I need to connect to a program requiring two factor authentication, I can simply attempt the login and Duo prompts me via my phone, which I can then authorize. I like how simple and straightforward this tool is, and I am grateful that it helps me secure access to my private accounts.

Desventajas

What I like least about Duo is how limited the features are of this tool. Sometimes I need to connect to an account using Duo but don't have internet on my phone, and I wish Duo provided alternatives for authentication via computer or phone, but this program lacks these features.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Best Two Factor Identification App

Revisado el 27/11/2018

Puntos a favor

I have used Duo for Two Factor Identification Security at two different employers so far in my career. It is such an easy to use, efficient and effective application. It eliminates the need to keep track of external network keys, passwords, and other redundant programs. I feel safe and secure with Duo Two Factor Identification because it requires both my phone and fingerprint in order to gain access to protected software.

Desventajas

Earlier this year I had to replace my iPhone and after I restored my new device from backup my Duo Two Vactor Identification was no longer linked. To my surprise, It took several hours to restore and reset my security settings at work the next morning. Although the Duo reset was quite inconvenient for me that day, restoring software is both an infrequent and uncommon occurrence for me.