APS Payroll

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

615 opiniones

Michele
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

APS meets all of our payroll needs. Great customer service and support.

Revisado el 13/11/2018

Puntos a favor

I've been working with APS for almost two years and being my very first experience with a payroll software I found it very easy to learn. The way this software is built and organized makes it very easy to use it. This is particularly true when you are in need to create a report. In this case you can choose one of the several ready-to-use reports from the "Report Manager" option, or you can build your own customized report that best meets your needs. Additionally, to save time and efforts the report you created can be shared among several users in different departments.
Another thing I liked about APS is the excellent customer service I received in all of the inquires and issues I encountered during my job.

Desventajas

What I liked least about this software is the fact that when you enter or modify any type of information there is no "safety net", meaning the system does not ask you to confirm your changes before leaving the tab you are in. By adding this extra step you will be "forced" to double check your entries and this can be very helpful in avoiding mistakes especially on sensitive information like bank account numbers, pay rates, or addresses.
Another feature that could be implemented is to allow users to download raw data or .csv file directly from the "Analytics" tiles. Right now you can only display, look, and print the information but you cannot download the data in on Excel format. From an Human Resources standpoint it would very helpful to be able to download data such as Employee Turnover, New Hires by department, and Employee Count by month.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your honest and enlightening review, Michele. We really appreciate your feedback. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

Mary
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So pleased to have found an affordable product that is robust and works as anticipated!

Revisado el 12/8/2021

As having transitioned to APS at the beginning of this year, we are still rolling out new functions within the APS product, but have had an AMAZING group of assigned (dedicated) representatives from the Project Manager and Sales Account Representative to our Help Desk team and the Benefits, HR, and APS Hire experts to help us through the transition, implementation, and 'de-bugging' journey!

Puntos a favor

Cost savings as compared to Kronos/Ultimate Software, ability to set up multiple EINs in payroll, and the development of the software from one inclusive database.

Desventajas

I would love to see that some of the reporting could be customized more easily to include all individual EINs/payrolls in a single report and would also like the benefits and PTO plans to be transferrable between locations when employees move and the record requires transferring.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Mary! We're glad to hear that APS has been a great fit for your company's needs. We're excited for you to roll out all of the functionality APS has to offer for easier payroll and HR. We will pass along your feedback regarding reporting to our development team. Thank you for being a valued APS customer.

Jibin
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

APS Payroll system

Revisado el 29/10/2022

This software is user-friendly.One suggestion is please launch mobile app for this software.

Puntos a favor

This software is very user friendly.Almost all features are included in this software like payroll management, attendance management, performance management,asset management employee self service portal.I highly recommend this software.

Desventajas

Some options can include in the website.There is no link in the website for About us.Also no link for contact us.Most websites,in the contact us option, official mail id, contact number, office Adress,office working hours should be there.so customer can easily approach the team.

Sage HR

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

This is user-friendly software and almost all functions are included in this software
Phyllis
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

APS

Revisado el 12/8/2021

I love the customer service. They are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, quick to respond, and always trying to make the experience easier for you. Sometimes I think their hands are tied though.

Puntos a favor

I am able to run payroll faster. Love APS Hire and the onboarding of new employees.

Desventajas

I find that it is behind the norm for this type of service. Help center needs revamped for looking up (not the employees), and need to allow video uploads for new hires. Think outside the box on processing payroll, not everyone does it the same.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Thank you for your honest review, Phyllis. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying APS Hire and the quality of support. We appreciate your constructive feedback and will pass this information along. We will also make sure our Customer Success team reaches out to you to ensure you're getting the most out of your investment in the system. Thank you for your time and for being a valued APS customer.

Robin
  • Sector: Agricultura

Love it so far

Revisado el 14/1/2020

Being able to combine payroll AND HR online is amazing. I love the reporting options I have and that I can still run payroll in house but have APS handle the taxes so they are done correctly.

Puntos a favor

I love the reporting options! There are so many great reporting options as well as the option to put together your own! I also like that you don't have to sign up for each module if you don't need it. If you are using the payroll module but don't want/need the HR or attendance module than you don't have to sign up for those. I also like that you have your own (small) dedicated support team instead of just calling in or doing an online chat with a random person. We have only been using APS for a short time but so far I love it much more than our previous providers which included Quickbooks and Sage.

Desventajas

You do several training calls and those can be a bit hard to schedule depending on scheduling conflicts on both sides but that would be expected anywhere..... There really isn't anything I can say I don't really like so far? Maybe the price? It is a tiny bit pricey... Especially for smaller companies....

The only other thing I would like to see would be a quicker processing time for direct deposit. Our previous payroll company was able to process same day which comes in very handy for us (especially during holidays) since we run payroll the following day after the end of our pay period.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Your positive review is very much appreciated, Robin! We're glad to hear you're happy with the reporting options and your dedicated support team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Dee Ann
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Excellent Product for our Small Business without a Huge Investment

Revisado el 26/11/2019

Before APS our payroll process was a multiple day process. It was a compilation of paper a third party time clock system that was very limited and our vacation policy was maintained by a spreadsheet and emails.

Puntos a favor

This software completely transformed our Payroll and HR processes. Completely integrated all aspects together into one place.

Desventajas

Have not really had any cons with the software if we run into something that we need it is either available or the customer support will give us ideas for a work around if not currently available.

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

The system was totally manual and basically only processed what was manually entered fro all of our other processes. Nothing was electronic. Everything was on paper.

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

Customer Support. Had never heard of APS and when we found it and looked into we were well pleased with what they offered compared to ADP at a much more reasonable pricing level. The corporate office was only one hour away from us and we went and met with them and saw first hand the Customer Support and have not been disappointed to date.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Dee Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Sandy
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Switching to APS Was a Smart Move

Revisado el 24/11/2019

I am beyond satisfied with our move to APS. The overall payroll processing system is easier to use than our previous system and has significantly more functionality by enabling employees to enter their hours directly via website or app and then enabling managers to approve automatically. The transition took about two months and throughout the experience, APS made it their priority to communicate clearly and effectively with me. Customer service is clearly a top value, and I am pleased with my assigned team's quick and consistent availability either via email or phone. Our service, functionality, efficiency, comprehension, and overall satisfaction have increased dramatically with APS, while our monthly payments have decreased. That makes us one very happy customer!

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the ease of use and logical flow of the payroll process. The system is intuitive and not at all intimidating to administrators, managers, or employees using eSelfService.

Desventajas

We have had some trouble with the eSign feature, where hourly employees are required to verify their payroll hour submissions and everyone must verify leave times. This does not always work consistently for us. Thankfully, as the administrator, I am able to override an unsigned time card.

Gusto y Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

We wanted greater product functionality without adding significant cost, and had a desire to be a more valued customer.

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

We chose APS because they are a smaller, customer-service driven company with non-profit/religious organization experience that provides us with a terrific easy-to-use product with more functionality at an excellent price.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We're happy to hear that the intuitive design of our platform was easily accessible to everyone in your company, Sandy! We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Heather
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great but needs some updating

Revisado el 16/11/2019

We are generally impressed but it's seems like a newer software that needs to do some updating and more frequent updating at that.

Puntos a favor

Benefit management and carrier connection.
Ease of use for employees and administrators.
Accuracy of timekeeping and payroll.
Leave of Absence event tracking.

Desventajas

Performance Reviews. The templates are just too difficult to load as we use forms specific to each position. Editing of individual questions is not possible so we are not using this feature.
Customization is lacking in benefit set-up. We are not able to create custom messages during open enrollment, add specific attachments, or select PCP for our HMO plans which is pretty standard.
Notifications for Non-Banking Days. They pop up every time you go back to the dashboard. There should be a button to click I don't want to see this message anymore.
Customer Service is great and responsive but sometimes you get different answers from different reps.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate you taking the time to review the APS system. We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance and reliability of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service.

If you have any other comments or questions, please do not hesitate to call, message, or email your account manager.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

Karlye
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Great Software from Great People! Exceptional Customer Service & Usability

Revisado el 29/3/2022

A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR. Really good, honest people from sales through support. I had a few unique things I needed and they got me accurate answers and worked with me. The software is very proven and reliable which is their reputation and what got me interested in making the switch.

Puntos a favor

The implementation was flawless. The sales team (unlike others we looked at) took extra effort to NOT over promise what they couldn't deliver. I felt like they were really there to help me. I never felt pressured for a decision. Onboarding was straight-forward and I self-guided myself through most of it. However, anytime I needed help personal customer service was right there to help. NOT COMMON WITH OTHER SOFTWARE IN THIS SPACE.

Desventajas

APS focuses on clean functionality, which I appreciate. The UI is basic and could be improved, but it does everything I need which is what I really care about.

Paycom y Paychex Flex

Paycor

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

They built their product the right way in my opinion and the people I dealt with seem more honest and fair compared to 'tell you what you want to hear' demos I've seen from others.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Thank you Karlye for a great review! We are so glad you have had a great experience with implementation and the sales team. Thank you for being a valued APS customer and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Made the switch from Intuit

Revisado el 1/6/2021

Onboarding, when we went remote during the pandemic we desperately needed to onboard remotely and this was the perfect solution.

Puntos a favor

This is a total HRIS solution that is inexpensive and easy to use. You can choose what services to add and use and they all work together.

Desventajas

There are 3 different websites for different tasks, one for payroll, benefits, etc., another for recruiting and onboarding which imports into the payroll website, and a third for management and employee info. Wish it was all on one site and a separate website for employees, otherwise, no complaints.

Paychex Flex y RUN Powered by ADP

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

Quickbooks didn't have the HRIS options that we needed, such as electronic onboarding.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

APS had more features and was a better value.

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that our software has provided you with more features and a better value. Thank you for being an APS customer.

Anthony
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

APS Payroll and Hiring Software is second to none

Revisado el 15/11/2019

We are solving payroll and new hire issues. They make it so easy for our reps to complete their onboarding process that we can't imagine ever going back to our old software. They also make it extremely easy to troubleshoot payroll issues in the even that a rep didn't receive their pay card or direct deposit.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use that this product offers. Even your day 1 employees can get the hang of this software before lunch time on their very first day using it. I also really like that they are continually updating and improving the software as the professional landscape grows and changes through technology. APS seems to be at the forefront of advancing their software so you'll never be frustrated at using a slow or outdated software for hiring or payroll. All in all this is just a great product that anyone can use and that is a major selling point for any business owner. Nobody wants to spend tons of time and money just training their HR and payroll teams to use their software and APS keeps that cost at a minimum.

Desventajas

I can't really think of anything i don't like about this software. I guess the one thing that i think APS could improve is where they put the search bars to search for current employees. Right now you have to go to a specific page to search for already hired employees while the applicant search bar can be accessed from the main screen.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Anthony! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform and our system has reduced your errors. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great tool and great company

Revisado el 15/11/2019

We've had a great experience working with APS. We find the platform to be easy to use, and the people to be a joy to partner with.

Puntos a favor

The APS platform is user-friendly and simple to use. Additionally, the employees of APS are fantastic to work with. The people of the company are the real gem that sets APS apart from the others!

Desventajas

The GL implementation is slightly cumbersome and time-consuming

Paycom, Paychex Flex y ShelbyNext Financials

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

We were looking for a more modern platform and a complete HR/Payroll solution.

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

We liked the platform and the complete end-to-end solution provided by APS. We also liked the Intacct integration.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Chris! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Felicia
  • Sector: Productos químicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I was nervous about switching our HRIS from ADP to APS.

Revisado el 15/11/2019

APS has far surpassed our expectations. The recruiting/hire feature has saved me hours of work in relation to on-boarding. It's been amazing to have the seamless transfer of employee data into payroll. More recently, APS was able to setup EDI feeds with most of our benefit carriers. Yet another reduction in my data entry responsibilities! :D

Puntos a favor

The ability to customize the software quickly and easily. The fast and knowledgeable customer service to help with any customization required has been my favorite feature since our transition to this software.

Desventajas

Happy to say that software works exactly as promised. This is more of a behind the scenes detail, but I wish at APS would draft our bank account for the lump sum total of the garnishment checks each payroll and then issue the individual checks from their account. As it stands, APS cuts individual garnishment checks from our bank account each week. This results in extra weekly admin on our company accounting side of things.

Paycom

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

Our ADP relationship manager failed to show us the value in staying with ADP.

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

Paycom had a lot of the fancy bells and whistles that ADP offered with a price tag that reflected as much. APS offered all of the functionality we were looking for and needed at a much more reasonable price.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Felicia! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Dave
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Very helper Support Team Members, Fast, Friendly Service

Revisado el 15/11/2019

Substantially lower payroll fees vs my full service accounting firm.

Puntos a favor

Turn around time is within 1 business day for any questions you might have. Fast resolution to any issues that you might have. Very helper support team Members, providing fast, friendly Service. The website interface that they developed is very easy to use and each monthly payroll takes about 10 clicks to complete. Its a matter of clicking through a 5 or so tabs confirming various employee data and payroll hours inputs. Before the transition to APS, I did compare the features, pricing of a few other online payroll firms. I am very satisfied and glad that I selected APS to be my payroll provider.

Desventajas

None that I can think of, especially at this low price point while providing top notch professional accounting service.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Dave! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Tyson

Great Value

Revisado el 15/11/2019

APS Payroll has been a major improvement for our company. Our records are now more detailed and our reporting is more accurate. Also, we've been able to save over a day in the processing time for payroll. However, the best thing APS has offered is their customer service. Every employee of theirs has been top notch with solutions and very prompt.

Puntos a favor

APS Payroll tracks time and automates the time entry process, which had been unavailable to us through a previous provider. We also have staff at multiple locations, and APS gives a variety of options for clocking in/out. We were able provide "time clocks" to each location with relatively little start up costs. The user interface is very easy to understand and almost all of our users were able to learn how to use APS in less than a day.

Desventajas

About the only issue we've run into thus far is with the linking of the tablets when using the tablet app. At two locations, the tablets will occasionally unlink for reasons we are unsure. However, the fix is easy and can be done the average user.

UKG Ready y Paychex Flex

Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

APS offered similar features but at considerably less cost. Even the initial start up costs were less than we expected.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Tyson! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Deborah
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nice to have all of my data in one place.

Revisado el 14/11/2019

I really enjoy having one program that does almost everything I need. Being a department of one for 3 small companies with about 120 total employees, I need something that helps to keep my organized and on task. APS helps me do that.

Puntos a favor

I liked that I had Payroll, benefits, reviews etc. all in one place and accessible to multiple people for ease of completion and reduced time and paperwork.

Desventajas

I am in the state of WA and there are somethings that are fairly new that We are having to have work arounds because APS does not provide that service as of yet. Also the set up and style of performance management tools are a bit outdated. we have made a work around for that as well.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Deborah! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Jordan
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Great Payroll software!

Revisado el 23/8/2019

APS since my last review came out with a app for employees to access their basic information and also to clock in and out from. This app has solved all the problems I was having with our crew and troubleshooting the issues we were having trying to keep time cards accurate. This has been extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor

The software is very straightforward and easy to use. Reports are organized and the features that allow you to conduct performance reviews as well is great. We are converting everything over from paper to digital for all HR needs and without this software would be a lot harder. Getting a new employee added and deleted from the system is easy and straightforward too.

Desventajas

I have no complaints at this time, the previous review I left stated I was disappointed with APS not having an app for employees being able to clock in and out from remotely which that has been corrected and the app is working great

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Jordan! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete all of your tasks. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Arianna
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Company Listens to Feedback and IMPROVES

Revisado el 13/8/2019

I am loving APS. I am new to my position and this is the first time I have used APS and it has been great. I really appreciate the customer service more than anything. I have worked with other HRIS and payroll companies in the past and literally have been on hold for over 20 minutes! With APS, if they don't answer (rare), I send them an email and always hear back the same day. I also have a team of 3-4 people that work specifically with my company so they understand my challenges better than having 300 different people I might get at another customer service department.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly for the most part. Any time I have concerns, questions, or suggestions, the customer service team is amazing. They listen to my problems and solve anything. If they do not have a solution, they offer to put in a feature enhancement request which goes to their product development team. It is very rare with a software or payroll company that your suggestions matter. I also appreciate the broad spectrum that I have access to. I can track and manage several aspects of the HR department all from one software program. Also, they offer an online portal for employees to access EVERYTHING. I can upload the employee handbook, benefit presentations, and other documents for employees to view and sign off on electronically. They can also view their paystubs, w-2's, etc. They can even change their demographics, W-4 withholdings, or benefit elections online. It is a huge time (and paper) saver for me!

Desventajas

I have two primary concerns that are not able to be fixed at this time. I am not a fan of the timekeeping options. We can only have the computers, tablet, or a hand scanning device. Unfortunately, in my field, the hand scanning sensor gets dirty and isn't able to be cleaned easily. Also, we have wi-fi issues so the computers/tablets can be a struggle. I am hoping that they will develop a more traditional timeclock in the future or have the ability to sync with 3rd party timekeeping systems. My other concern is the interfacing. It feels like I have to do a lot of clicking back and forth. I would like to be able to select the employees names and then access EVERYTHING about that employee (payroll, HR, demographics, etc.). It's not really a big deal though and I am quick enough at it that I doubt it is costing more time even but it would just be convenient to have it all in one tab.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Arianna! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete your tasks and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer of APS!

Matthew
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Truly Amazing Payroll & HR Software Partner

Revisado el 19/5/2019

I started up a PEO/ASO/HRO company in Hawaii in 2009 and grew it to the 2nd largest in the HR/Payroll firm in the state. I sold this company to the largest competitor in 2016 when we were running $200 million of payroll and managed over 10,000 employees in multiple states. I can honestly say that I wish I discovered APS Payroll Software when I started my HR company, as this software truly blows away our PEO/HR/Payroll system we used.

When I sold my HR/Payroll company, I was looking at finding a new payroll software that could also handle all of our HR administration. I attended a Sage Intacct (accounting software) conference and met APS in the Exhibit Hall with numerous vendors. The final selling point is APS directly integrates into Sage Intacct. Finally, we have one login in which we can access all of our internal companies and external clients we process payroll for. There are so many bell and whistles available and it is very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend APS to everyone looking for an affordable payroll software, with an even more impressive and responsive team.

Puntos a favor

APS is very thorough with all of its various solutions: payroll, human resources, benefits administration, document storage, Time & Attendance, PTO, APS Hire (recruiting/job boards), Applicant Tracking, Online On-Boarding, Asset Management, etc, etc.

Desventajas

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about APS. Their technical team is very flexible with custom solutions, APS Customer Service team is responsive (even with our 5-6 hour time difference between Louisiana and Hawaii). We have a dedicated "Partner Support" team member over at APS, as well as a "Training Support Partner".

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Matthew! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Loren

Quality System, Good Price & Customer Oriented

Revisado el 2/12/2019

Sales promises were lofty, but the reality is the system is better than most that I've tried. For the price, function and delivery, this is a good system for a small to medium size employer. The add-on options make the system better in my opinion.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. The system is laid out in an easy to view manner. Also this is available on mobile device.

Desventajas

Customization is difficult. The company is willing to work with you, but may take time to develop any customs, if available at all.

Gusto y Zenefits

Update and Upgrade

Sage HRMS

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

Price was key. Overall the system met our needs.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Your positive review is much appreciated, Loren! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made your payroll processes easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Amanda
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Asistencia al cliente

I have had a wonderful experience using APS as our payroll software. It is a great product and...

Revisado el 20/11/2017

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this product is how everything I need is available at any time I need it as well as being very easy to navigate on the site once logged in. It is very user-friendly and helpful with all needs that I may have as well as requests needed for employees. It is as easy as logging onto the site and clicking two to three times to get exactly what I need. I have had to run reports for myself for office functions as well as a request from an employee and it is always very easy and helpful. I believe we get our money worth by using this product on a weekly basis. It seems to fit all our needs as a company and my needs as an administrator. I have had to call on our account manager a few times and when doing so, every time she has been extremely helpful and efficient in helping me find and get what I need to be done. The quality that this software offers us as a company is hands down the best I have ever had. I have worked with APS for several years now. At one time I processed payroll with APS for about 1500 people bi-weekly and I now do it weekly for about 10. So whether you have 1500 or 10 people to conduct a payroll for weekly or biweekly, APS has made it very efficient and easy to navigate their product and easy to search and find exactly the reports needed. I look forward to watching them grow while we grow and using them now and in our future. There would be no other company that I feel could compare to or offer what APS has been able to do for us. The BEST quality!! From the site to the account manager, they have not only met but exceeded our expectations.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Amanda! We are so glad to hear you love our system and it has made processing payroll simple for you. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Robin

APS Payroll is a Solution for Your Company

Revisado el 25/11/2019

It has been great, APS is moving in the right direction and we are learning new things all the time and new ways to utilize the software.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and ability to run things from time and attendance to recruitment and onboarding all integrating into the Payroll side of it.

Desventajas

The implementation and pulling of software from our old database into this one, ensuring that it all matched up correcting.

Paycom y BambooHR

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

We wanted a cloud based system that could easily interactive with other softwear, APS luckily interacts with many softwear already to make payroll and human resources work great together.

Sage 100

Razones para cambiar a APS Payroll

Best price for best product.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the positive review, Robin! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Tracie
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Benefits Administration

Revisado el 24/11/2019

Easily administer the majority of our benefits and enrollments.

Puntos a favor

I like that APS Payroll has an integrated Payroll and HR system - and that I can manage the individual enrollments for our employees. I also like that I can load all of our benefit documents into the system, which allows our employees access to the information at any time.

Desventajas

I wish the setup of our benefits plans offered more customization, such as not requiring a beneficiary for life benefits (our carrier will only accept signed paper forms) and customized voluntary life volumes (versus a 'formula' to calculate volumes). I also wish the system could accommodate our opt-out payments (rather than having to enter the credits directly in payroll).

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

The positive review is much appreciated, Tracie! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Kristine
  • Sector: Plásticos

So Easy To Use

Revisado el 25/5/2021

I was impressed with APS being on top of getting an FFCRA dashboard set up so quickly during the pandemic. We were able to pay our employees correctly without delay.

Puntos a favor

APS employs people that genuinely care about helping us with our payroll needs. Any time I have a question, they are right there with an answer. I like that I can send a message directly in the website, and then they will email me an answer.

Desventajas

This is the easiest payroll software I have ever used. It is extremely user friendly. The one time I was having trouble with running a report, the team at APS quickly fixed the issue. I have no complaints.

Kristine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this raving review. We are happy to hear your dedicated support team has been so helpful. We are also happy to hear our interface has been so user-friendly. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Julie
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support!

Revisado el 23/8/2019

Payroll is much faster to do now. While ADP worked, there were lots of links, tabs, and pages that could be overwhelming/unnecessary for a small business. Trying to find specific reports was a nightmare and customer service was non-existent. We are able to process payroll faster, get better answers and help, and have more time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Puntos a favor

Their customer support is the best! I love that we have a dedicated team of specialist that I can see online before I even submit a ticket. I usually get the same person, every time and she is very quick and responsive in helping solve any issues or questions I have. Coming from ADP where we had to wait sometimes an hour or longer to speak to a live person, being able to speak to someone in 5 minutes is AMAZING!

Desventajas

The ONLY thing I dislike about APS is the reporting output format. While it gives me the information I need, prior to exporting to excel or PDF, it always looks nicer on screen than it does in the printout. I wish they could keep the formatting of reports throughout which would be great. But that's really just nitpicking.

Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir APS Payroll

ADP customer service was non-existent and navigating the website was often confusing.

Respuesta de APS Traducir a español

We appreciate your positive review, Julie! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!