Opiniones de PureCloud

PureCloud

La solución “todo en uno” para contact centers en la nube Conecte el teléfono, el correo electrónico, el chat y las redes sociales a través de una herramienta fácil de usar.

4.1/5 (83 opiniones)
Michael S.
Traducir con Google

Effective, easy to configure software for mid-sized contact centres

Revisado el 10/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

PureCloud has helped us modernize and improve how we interact with our customers. It has opened new channels to connect with us, and allows us to continue updating and improving the client experience.

For the business, our Agents have a clean interface that lets them focus on the clients, our Supervisors are empowered to monitor and manage their teams, and our Administrators can respond quickly to changing demands.

Puntos a favor

The software was easy to configure, but powerful enough to handle significant customization for our groups. Interface is intuitive for our agents, and the features for call routing have allowed us to streamline the call-handling process. We have a half-dozen different teams using the platform, and each has unique features to meet their needs.

As an administrator, changes can be made quickly to almost any aspect of the configuration allowing me to rapidly respond to any requests. The interface to make changes is entirely web-based, so only an internet connection is needed to do so.

Further, having a cloud-based service has allowed us to quickly respond to service outages of our internet and phone systems. Situations that might have otherwise stopped operations entirely now require only a brief outage before agents can begin working again in a new location or with new devices.

The provided API is flexible and powerful, which has allowed for further automation and functionality to be built in.

Puntos en contra

Supervisor and administrator interfaces are not as well designed as the agent experience. Simple and common tasks are often inconvenient, or difficult to find.

Reporting capabilities are sufficient but inflexible. A relatively small number of out-of-box reports are available, and there are some key measures missing from those provided. Access of the raw data through the API allows more flexibility, but with significant additional work.

External chat (customer to agent) is currently poor, with a very basic and limited experience. The internal chat is much more feature-rich, but is only used between system users.

Support response is quick for Tier 1, but complex issues requiring escalation can be slow to be resolved, this is partially helped by the availability of a priority line for emergencies.

Teri P.
Traducir con Google

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

Revisado el 12/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Puntos en contra

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Chris B.
Traducir con Google

The Purecloud platform has assisted us in revolutionizing the way we do business.

Revisado el 19/12/2017

Puntos a favor

The user interface reminds me of Apple software in it's simplicity of design and features. The flow of options is easy for new agents to adopt and creates an inviting environment for customer support. The reporting tools are fantastic and the "live" queue overviews is a nice touch. The ability to make changes, publish, and "go-live" all in one screen streamlines call center operations and improves efficiencies and productivity. The overview of user profiles, showing availability, background. skillset, and more improvise time needed to support customers as we have a birds eye view of where everyone on the organization is.

Puntos en contra

I hope in time reporting mechanisms can be changes. When pulling queue specific reports i.e. queue summary for a specific week can become challenging if month end is included in that week; example - if pulling a weekly report for week of November 30, 2017 the end of week is December 3, 2017. The report will not show you summary information for the whole week as it breaks it apart into November and January (by month). This make is a manual process to see weekly service levels, abandon rates, and offered calls amongst any other metrics needed. Also, another area for improvement is real time agent performance - you cannot currently see how long an agent has been sitting in after-call-work. Additionally, the availability to have voicemails auto-routes like calls would be a nice feature.

Matthew C.

99% Sunny and Hot with the odd occasional downpour

Revisado el 15/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The overall experience we have had is a great one with a few niggles I would say to describe the downsides. The main experience moving past the building and testing stage into full BAU was another great experience as the support during the early stages was nothing less than exemplary. The issues that abounded with our previous dialler software supplier have now been remedied by our decision to align our business with the Genesys product Purecloud. We are now investing our time and efforts to implement Pureclouds growing functionality to unify our communications Chat, Email, SMS and Social and integrate these with the voice channel to improve the customer journey everytime they wish to communicate with us.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use when building the infrastructure to run all the different brands and departments here at Grove & Dean, the stability of the Platform as we are open 24/7 and have only a small team in support of the system. The ease of use, for the agent with the simple yet full featured agent interface and desktop environment. The roll out of new features or improvement of existing ones, the visionary updates from the Genesys senior team and the ability for the users to influence the shape of the platform through the ideas Lab and the fact that they "LISTEN" to the users. Lastly, which is not really a software benefit, the community of users that are sharing their experiences for the greater good for all.

Puntos en contra

The support post "LIVE" - Processes too long, lack of knowledge and experience in the first line support team, no immediacy, solutions not always valid and some of the Self Service referral techniques support attempt to use to justify their solutions.

Genesys service & product review

Revisado el 1/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Its providing and outsourced to the bank which we can rollout new call centre very quickly

Pros:
We moved to a third part for 1-2 line support service ( Kaptec) to provide a good all around support services.

Puntos en contra

Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, but I was not resilient for the first year or so,
The service rap was also very poor, with Genesys SDM not flexible in dealing with major incident and provided root cause of these issues back to the customer, If we want any changes customisation to the product everything was a project and prolong delivery timescales with genesys consultants.
The license model for the agents is quite confusing and the license model for the genesis product is expensive and at time hard to understand

Traducir con Google

Genesys is a great cloud phone system

Revisado el 8/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Puntos a favor

The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Puntos en contra

It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

Isaiah P.

PureCloud - Great for OmniChannel, but not Voice

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 8/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is an overall great new system, in which I know in time will only get better! Even though Spoken IVR is not available right now, I know it will be in the future. Once it is in place, the PureCloud will be impossible to beat!

Puntos a favor

Genesys PureCloud offers some great ways to streamline and modernize your Call Center and its performance. The ability to supply your customers with multiple contact channels (email, chat, text, voice) is a huge benefit to the customer, along with opening new revenue paths (whether it be Customer Satisfaction or new Sales Opportunities) for your company. To have all this without having to have an on premise environment is amazing!

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, there is one major hurdle when it comes to Genesys PureCloud. If a customer is using a voice channel to reach your call center, there are some limitations. Currently, PureCloud does not allow for Spoken IVR. So, if your company has one main phone line that houses all the support for all the products and services it offers, the customer can't just speak the word or phrase that best describes the services they need and get routed to the right agent/department. The only option for the customer is to go through a list of options in a phone menu and wait until it offers the option they need and press the corresponding number. For our company, that would mean 50-100 different menu items! If this is a must, then PureEngage is the way to go!

Traducir con Google

Not a bad product, but not easy

Revisado el 7/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's more powerful than our Cisco system but we've had much more administrative overhead. A phone should be a phone and software based phones aren't reliable

Puntos a favor

Great soft phone support, very tweakable, phone logs are easy to access for every call you don't have to dig for them. It's very customizable. Great for call centers.

Puntos en contra

Here are the biggest issues, unlike Cisco hard phones and soft phones are totally separate in how they integrate with the system. You can't run a hard phone and a sip phone and have them both ring. This also means that sharing lines is difficult for users like executive receptionists who deals with some executives on soft and some on hard phones. The phone tree has a few glitches to be aware of, and is difficult to learn so mistakes are inevitable if you make changes in house. Biggest issue is that the soft phone does not automatically change network adapters when connecting to a VPN. This is a big pain point for users who have to constantly switch SIP settings on their toolbar every time they move about.

4.0/10
Lindsay H.
Traducir con Google

We switched to PureCloud 15 months ago. It has been great for us. We love how reliable it is.

Revisado el 20/10/2017

Puntos a favor

We love that it is reliable. We haven't had an outage in our 15 months of usage, which is something we experienced a lot with our previous software. We also like the user interface and the unified desktop.

Puntos en contra

The reporting section is what I was disappointed me. Part of that has to do my naivety. I thought reporting was the same in all software and did not pay much attention to the reporting section prior to selecting this. We only use the reports provided and do anything additional with APIs available, since we don't have the personnel or budget for that. We make what is there work, and knowing what I know now, I would still select PureCloud again. If I were doing it again today, I would have a better plan for data and reports and how to meet our unique needs for that. For other industries, I am sure the reports are great.

Mohammed N.

Genesys PureCloud review

Revisado el 3/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Maximum utilization of manpower productivity. atomizing the contact center workflow & saving supervision cost.

Puntos a favor

The Ultimate Security Control, High Availability, Business Continuity & System Flexibility. such as managing the workgroups & locations for different lines of business & modules using single interface. compatibility with most CRM apps & workforce management systems, live-time system, workgroup & user reporting & forecasting.

Puntos en contra

Knowledge base & FAQ does not cover all software features, real time dashboards needs more developments & hotfixes including social media & web chat features (looking forward for the new software upgrade that will fix most of this issues).

Traducir con Google

I have been very pleased with the Purecloud product. The product is very easy to use.

Revisado el 1/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have seen a huge benefit with our ability to use the data to support our business case for our Call Centre. Integration has been easy and we have been able to improve our use of the system on a daily basis.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use for our Team Members to use the product has been very beneficial for us. Training our Team with the product is very minimal as they are able to answer calls with a simple click of the button.

Puntos en contra

We have been starting our Call Centre for the benefit of our Customers and our Retail Store locations. Due to the shopping patterns of our customers, we are finding the pricing model requiring some attention as we do not have employees working full time. Some of our employees will work 1 day a week and the return on an employee for working such minimal time is difficult to see how the Agent pricing model works for us.

Actively enhanced platform

Revisado el 14/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Purecloud is a solid platform with limitless functionality. It's great to learn on from an entry level admin standpoint and even better to work on as you continue to learn.

Puntos a favor

The platform is actively updated with new features and fixes, this has allowed us to make constant revisions and refinements to our contact centers flows and scripts. As we've learned more about the platform and new features have been released we've found almost limitless possibilities to reduce handle time and increase the customer experience.

Puntos en contra

It's difficult to adjust to working on a platform that is largely troubleshot by the team's that developed the platform vs. having physical devices on site that you can troubleshoot on your own. The biggest issue with this is support can be lacking at times and very tedious to work with.

Not a Big Fan

Revisado el 5/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Puntos a favor

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Puntos en contra

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though).

My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Respuesta de Genesys

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at lara.booth@genesys.com (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

6.0/10
Harley B.

Empowerment via PureCloud

Revisado el 17/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

PureCloud enables us to ascend over some of the issues we've had in the past. Now, our agents can easily switch between phones; if there are phone outages or internet outages, they can choose the option that works best for them, whether a managed, remote, or mobile phone. This makes for an experience with much more control and empowerment for each individual utilizing the application. Also, because PureCloud is so mobile, our remote operators have been able to handle incoming calls with merely a tablet and mobile. This has helped us greatly. Finally, our average speed of answer was significantly improved. We can answer more calls now in the same amount of time, saving time and improving the bottom-line.

Puntos a favor

What we like most is capability of PureCloud for each agent. Agents are empowered to swiftly adapt to any given situation with full control over which conduit they are making or receiving interactions through.

Puntos en contra

The billing spectrum lacks flexibility.

Marta G.

Great experiencwe

Revisado el 22/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I started three years ago the digital transformation of one of the first four Spanish telephony operators, in these years of work we have integrated customer CRM , conducted outgoing campaigns, quality surveys, voice recognition In the IVR, improving the client's experience and that of the agents in charge of customer service.
Process automation and technical testing.
It has allowed me to grow professionally and improve costumer experience .

Puntos a favor

Full of possibilities without the need of knowledge or previous experience.

Puntos en contra

Platform Availability. We have not suffered service falls in three years

Jonathan J.

Purecloud 3 years later

Revisado el 6/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have brought onboard a number of our store locations to centralize the customers experience and let the store locations get back to what they do best, service the customers that are on-site. The scalability and the multi-channel options allows us to try different strategies and change to what our customers need from us, without having to bring on a new application or have multiple applications.

Puntos a favor

It's constantly evolving and providing new features.

Puntos en contra

It's an expensive product that struggles with concurrent licensing models and mixed license types.

5.0/10
Guiro M.
Traducir con Google

We needed a customer experience platform that was reliable and intelligent with a well-thought- out

Revisado el 20/3/2018

The Results of the PureCloud solution ;

· Maintains 90% customer satisfaction rates

· 15% reduction in abandonment rates, from 18% to 3%

· Improved efficiency and first contact resolution

· Future integration of channels and operations

Puntos a favor

For a per-user monthly price, the Genesys solution gave our company auto advanced routing, real-time reporting and a roadmap to unify email, chat and social interactions.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it's difficult to use the dashboards lots information for supervisor. Need to be focused on 3 or 4 KPI's by department. Workforce management tool is not easy to implement but with lots of energy, we understand more this feature.

Tashwill C.

PureCloud Review

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Puntos a favor

PureCloud is a great product, very agile and innovative and love the "almost" cloud based architecture

Puntos en contra

The local product support and channel in Africa is lacking......or Genesys have not exposed this to us. Very frustrating having to deal with an offshore direct relationship in EMEA

Poojan M.
Traducir con Google

PurCloud has been great with easy to use interface, queue dashboard and great admin features

Revisado el 12/4/2018

Puntos a favor

A very easy to use Architect that enables us to create call workflows ourselves without depending on genesys support or services. As we have are changing the support structure and processes internally, this speeds up the changes we need and can test them live

Puntos en contra

While dashboard works great, Pure cloud reports are something that can be improved a lot. you have to mine a report data in excel before it can be used in a presentable format

Garth W.

Contact centre gold

Revisado el 13/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having viability of incoming calls agent status and good reporting tools comes out of the box with Purecloud.

Puntos a favor

The software is intuitive and there is little to learn if you have some experience in contact centre solutions.

Puntos en contra

A few custom reports are not yet available.

Cory T.
Traducir con Google

The PureCloud Team has gone above and beyond with their customer service.

Revisado el 15/9/2017

Puntos a favor

The PureCloud product is very easy to use. Navigating through the software is very user friendly and using the "help" features provide a great resource for insight. Reaching out to the community has been a great help for us as well.

Puntos en contra

We have based our call centre around part time shifts due to the demand of our business. The pricing model will have to be reviewed for our operations as we continue to grow.

Mylène A.
Traducir con Google

I am project manager for Customer Care Department and was in charge of PureCloud implementation

Revisado el 6/4/2018

Easy to implement
Easy to use, really important as part of change managing, end users adopted the solution very quickly
Easily scalable contrary to an on-premise solution

Puntos en contra

Reports : a lot of, but finaly same features for most of them. If you want to exploit and analyse data the best way is to add an analytic tool.
Support : not reactive at all, 2 or 3 days for dealing with an issue. That is really long when it affects a callcenter agent who can not doing is job in the meantime. And unfortunately it did not happen just one time.

Genesys Purecloud

Revisado el 19/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to connect with more customers and leave more messages using this platform

Puntos a favor

I recently started working at a financial institution that uses the Genesys platform for dialing campaigns. The ease of setting up predictive campaigns and reporting was very helpful to my team. Adding call scripts for collectors was a help for their outbound calls.

Puntos en contra

Setting up outbound message campaigns was a bit of a challenge and took longer than anticipated. I think this will get easier the mire it is used

Luca M.
Traducir con Google

Felxible and reduce time to market

Revisado el 16/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Ability to implement small-medium requests in short time and with low impact on IT dept.
The continuous improvement on the platform is a plus.

Puntos en contra

Not sure about the handling of multi nations architectures. In some case is required to have one administrator handling several instances of the software for every single market.

George Y.

Genesys PureCloud rev

Revisado el 4/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Simple out of the box solution that could provide me with many tools while minimizing our operational costs

Puntos en contra

Initially it wasn't as advanced as it is now