Opiniones de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Marketing de fidelización y gestión de tarjetas de regalo.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

104 opiniones

Alan
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've been a client of Preferred Patron for a few years now, I have always had a positive...

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Puntos a favor

We are very happy with all of the features that Preferred Patron offers, they are up to date with current trends in marketing solutions, they offer excellent help and suggestions and work with you one on one if you should need it.
Preferred Patron allows for us to offer discounts of services and product to those who are supporting our business and weed out those who just want the "cheapest" price at the time.
Preferred Patron also allows us to reward people with additional and unique services that they might not otherwise try.
The automation aspect is particularly useful allowing me to focus my attention elsewhere.
Our clientele routinely receive their automated email and call the office to schedule, at least 65% end up with an additional product or service with little or no additional direct effort on our part!
My employees that utilize the system every day find that it is very quick and easy when assisting our clientele, they are also able to easily converse with them to set up goals to reach their next reward.
Most common things that we utilize include: Rewards Program (obviously), referral program, reminders, raffles and surveys. The text messaging is also very helpful and used very frequently.
Preferred Patron had really made a positive difference in my business and I couldn't imagine having to do with out it.

Desventajas

I can't really think of any cons to speak of... if I have to say something it would be keeping up with all of the new innovative features that get added.

COURTNEY

Operations Director

Revisado el 14/8/2018

Overall Preferred Patron is a great loyalty program. They have really spent time understanding how retailers market and what they need to create effective marketing campaigns. This program is intuitive and easy to use solution and most importantly very pliable and customizable. Anytime I have a question or I think of something new I'm not sure how to do I pick up the phone and just ask. The team is always happy to answer my question or walk me thru a new process.

Puntos a favor

I used to use a loyalty program that sent customer rewards via direct mail. Before deciding to sign up with Preferred Patron I was concerned about migrating to an entirely electronic based rewards program. My primary concern was that the direct mail our customers were receiving in their mailboxes weekly was driving their shopping frequency. After seeing a very personalized demo and realizing how helpful the team at Preferred Patron is I decided to go with Preferred Patron as our loyalty program. The onboarding process was simple and painless. They migrated our list from our last program into theirs very easily. Once our list was live I was walked thru basic training. Including the steps of creating a personalized automatically generated monthly email my customers receive telling them how many points they have. It has not decreased the shopping frequency at all, in fact, our frequency has increased because we are able to target specific customers categories and create targeted marketing campaigns. This system is so much easier than our last loyalty program. Our customers love that they do not have to keep track of paper cards and they can access their points when they are ready to make a purchase. The customer kiosk is easy to use for existing customers and makes it very easy to capture new customers right at the point of purchase in one step.

Desventajas

I have not come across anything that has caused us issues.

Sandra

• Asistencia al cliente

Great product that makes a difference!

Revisado el 21/3/2013

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Puntos a favor

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Desventajas

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

Lori
  • Sector: Restaurantes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Solid Program Complemented with Great Service!

Revisado el 30/4/2021

I’m using Preferred Patron for over 3 years now. From the start I’ve been happy. They have always been by my side to help and guide me. I’m actually writing this because during my last call, I offered so many kudos, they asked I put them to good use here.

I’m a small business with limited resources. I owe these guys my thanks for working with me during this pandemic…not only financially but more importantly, they showed me how to use the system to get thru the lows. If only my other vendors were so helpful!

What I like is that the program always gets better, adding ideas I have to the program. They have delivered my ideas as well as many I never thought of, but find very helpful and am glad to benefit from. I think they are a good company who listens and always wants to help.

Puntos a favor

Service is always great! I always get same day help from these guys, even if it’s Sunday! From the day I started, I had the system working in a few days. Since then, changing it as been a breeze. One of the recent updates I absolutely love is how simple the new page for email and texting is. Creating and sending emails that look great is so easy. It’s like what I once used with MailChimp, but here, it’s just seems easier as my customers are here and the results (I don’t know why) are much better.

Desventajas

I wish I had known about Preferred Patron sooner and not wasted my time with any others.

Rafael
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

A great experience

Revisado el 21/3/2023

We are a Point of Sales Solution provider focused in the quick service restaurant space. It took a while for us to find and filtered out target partners for our system implementation needs. We finally found and have chosen the Preferred Patron Loyalty and Gift Card platform as our partner. We have completed many comprehensive and complex API integrations to our POS platform, mobile application, online ordering module and member website, in a timely fashion. During the process, we found their API to be well documented, easy to use and reliable to our integration. The support we receive from them has always been excellent and timely. They have shown us they are committed to helping us succeed and now we have a true partner we can rely on and forward with this loyalty and gift card extension to our clients.

Puntos a favor

- Very high level of communication and support from all of Preferred Patron Teams.- They are willing to climb over mountains to help resolve issues.- Preferred Patron made it a true partner experience right off from the beginning.

Desventajas

none so far and wanted to stay that way.

Alternativas consideradas

FiveStars, Clover y White Label Loyalty

Razones para cambiar a Preferred Patron Loyalty

Commitment of support
Leighann
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An amazing product, excellent customer service, prompt support; you'll be a loyal customer for...

Revisado el 11/4/2018

Increased visibility thanks to the customized rewards cards, ease of use vs our previous rewards system, and a convenient solution for storing customer info and contacting them on special occasions or about promotions.

Puntos a favor

Preferred Patron is so unbelievably user friendly! Our initial implementation of the program was quick and easy, and we loved how we were able to really customize it for our needs. We've been using the program in our high volume, fast paced orthodontic office for over 7 years, and haven't once considered changing. Our patients enjoy being able to log into the online portal hosted on our website to check their point balance and available rewards, and we love that the portal helps drive traffic to our site. Preferred Patron takes customer service to another level; I've literally never had a question or issue that wasn't resolved same day, typically within minutes. Brett's been outstanding in every single interaction, and his nearly immediate help and support really makes us feel like we're their only customer.

Desventajas

We've had nothing but excellent experiences in interacting with Preferred Patron and have recommended them countless times. I'm honestly trying to think of a single con and it's just not possible!

Donna

• Asistencia al cliente

Preferred Patron is "Boss" in this industry!!!

Revisado el 20/4/2016

I learned about Preferred Patron from one of our patrons (a dentist), who was currently using this product and saw that I was using Royalty Rewards. Upon comparing our experiences and cost, I knew immediately that I had to contact Preferred Patron, which I did soon after. Upon learning of the various options, pricing and available resources, I could have kicked myself for having spent more than 3 times as much for a product that offered less in the areas that mattered most to our business.

As a business owner who is also a CPA, I use the cost-value approach in managing our financial & other resources. Two of my biggest contentions with Royalty Rewards are: 1) their products and services are bundled in such a way that you MUST pay for what you don't need, use or care about, therefore a higher price tag is forced upon you; and 2) they have a convoluted way of calculating ROI (Return on Investment) that makes it seem that because of their product, your returns are higher. This could not be more false because they are included in the equation, clients that you have cultivated and retained prior to signing up with them. The bottom line is that we was not getting the value we needed for what we were paying and another solution was necessary.

For me, Preferred Patron is "Boss" because they understand that their role is to help the business owner keep current patrons happy while acquiring new ones ... it's that simple! They do this by providing an excellent product with options to CHOOSE from, based upon what is right for your business and budget with the option to upgrade your plan as as your business grows.

I signed up with Preferred Patron about six months ago and intentionally waited this long to do a review because for me, service and support is equally, if not more important than price. Some company are great during the acquisition phase then leaves you to fend for yourself ... not Preferred Patron! From the inception to a today (literally), they have responded to ALL of my request for support whether it is explaining features in the software or signing in to my computer and providing step-by-step guidance on how to get a critical promotional email formulated and sent out ... they have responded timely to all of my request for help and support.

Thank you Brett et al. ... from the inception to today, you've always taken the time to provide the help I needed.

Sydnei

Great product, great service

Revisado el 26/4/2023

From the beginning, I've experienced nothing but professionalism and respect from every person I've encountered at PPL. They helped me determine the right products for me and got me set up quickly. It's been smooth sailing ever since!

Puntos a favor

It has everything I need to track my customers in my small business. It allows me to send them text messages and email marketing. In addition, I've scheduled automated text marketing to invite them to return when my customers haven't been in in a while.

Desventajas

Can sometimes be difficult to determine where I need to look for certain features. When this happens, I simply reach out to our rep, who quickly assists me.

John
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent return on our investment. This platform has helped us grow our business faster.

Revisado el 12/4/2018

Sales growth
Greater customer loyalty
Reduced advertising costs

Sales growth
Greater customer loyalty
Reduced advertising costs

Puntos a favor

A perfect combination of a loyalty, customer retention and promotion systems. Our business has grown faster since using this product and I feel its worth every penny and then some ! The platform is always receiving improvements that make growing our business even easier. Customer support for this product is excellent ! They spend as much time as needed to help you through any issue or question...not that you'll need a lot of support but its nice to know its available !

Desventajas

The only real gap is more accessible documentation. The support for this product is amazing, however at times I feel that having some form of online or quick access information on some of the features (especially new ones) would be helpful. This being said, a quick call to customer support has always proven successful.

Respuesta de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi John. Just wanted to let you know we now have a full suite of online training videos available! This library is accessible directly within the web application. Your account representative will contact you and introduce you to these new resources. Thank you for your input!

Tammy

PPL REVIEW

Revisado el 2/12/2023

We feel the PPL program helped build our business in a matter of just a few years which enable us to be able to retire and that is why we are closing down the app.

Puntos a favor

The ease of usage for management and for our customers is really what sets PPL apart. The customer service is excellent as well.

Desventajas

The tablets were the only problem we encountered but customer service was very prompt to get new ones to us asap.

Donna
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This is a very user friendly and effective software to help keep track of our clients

Revisado el 27/4/2018

To be able to keep track of our clients on the last time they have been in our office

Puntos a favor

I like the verifying e mail toggle to make sure that the clients have given us a good email address.

Desventajas

the birthday and miss you points we have set up does not always work. I have to make sure I click the correct points in 2 different places to make sure that the points take effect

Respuesta de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hello Donna. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear, after a solid 2.5 years on our system, that it continues to demonstrate value to your business.

Good News! I was able to quickly identify the problem you are experiencing with automatic point credits and applied the necessary changes to your account to make all that work!

Going forward, any point credits associated to any of your campaigns will automatically deposit to the members accounts!

(This was simply as setup parameter not being enabled on Birthday, Anniversary and Miss You campaigns in your account.)

The Preferred Patron Staff

Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A “must-have” for every retail store

Revisado el 2/9/2020

Our loyalty program has been one of the biggest factors in the growth of our new retail store. Now with COVID, we were closed for over a month. Being able to communicate with our loyalty members allowed us to do thousand of dollars in sales while closed that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. We consider this program a required cost of doing business, and one that more than pays for itself.

Puntos a favor

Ability to automate marketing and rewards. Ability to easily sign up and regularly communicate with customers.

Desventajas

Would love to be able to edit and send marketing emails from my iPad! I rarely use my laptop anymore so this would definitely help better manage my time. Also the ability to schedule multiple marketing emails at a time would be helpful.

Respuesta de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate your feedback. We are actively enhancing the capabilities of our iPad compatible tools and will keep you posted on that. Regarding being able to schedule multiple marketing emails, this capability does exist today. Your account representative will contact you show you how to accomplish that! Thank you again.

Kevin
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Asistencia al cliente

The Preferred Patron team are professional, knowledgable and very helpful.

Revisado el 13/4/2018

questions are short and sweet!

questions are short and sweet!

Puntos a favor

The Preferred Patron Loyalty products allows any size business to cost effectively implement a Reward Program to both keep and increase their customers' loyalty. The product is very flexible and can be easily customized to meet any corporate needs. The product also provides extensive reporting features to help you track your Reward Members' activity and the responsiveness of any specific campaigns. Great customer support team!

Desventajas

Although the inital setup of our "Leone Luxury Rewards Program" was complicated given the various reward tiers and associated bonus offers, the customer support team at Preferred Patron were extremely helpful, knowledgable and responsive.

lori

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love...

Revisado el 9/5/2018

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Puntos a favor

its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Desventajas

not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

Respuesta de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi Lori. Just wanted to let you know, we now have a 100% cloud/web interface that will work nice on your Mac or any computer you have access to!

Carlo
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos

Best in the Market!!

Revisado el 8/5/2019

We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Puntos a favor

The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution.

Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Desventajas

Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

Meagan
  • Sector: Fotografía

Tourmax's Review for Preferred Patron

Revisado el 16/10/2018

We enjoy the system and features and are 100% pleased we chose Preferred Patron!
Also, customer...

Also, customer service is a huge deal to us & anytime that I need assistance with ANYTHING I can communicate via email and get a very timely response and step by step help. That to me is huge! Someone who wants to make sure that I am well taken care of and can understand the system better.

Puntos a favor

This system is a very user friendly system to handle our needs for our clients and the Rewards Program that we offer to our clients. We keep it pretty basic for our program/needs but I know the system has so many great capabilities to reach our clients.

Desventajas

Can't think of anything negative! We are happy!

Abigail

University of Wyoming Athletics Student Rewards Program

Revisado el 16/2/2011

This program has been great for our rewards program for our athletics events. We have seen a great increase in our student attendance and accredit that to our rewards program. This wouldn't be possible without use of Preferred Market Solutions. It has been a great product and very easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Puntos a favor

We were looking for a program to fit our unique plan to reward our students for attending our athletics events. We wanted to reward our students with a points program that would allow them to redeem their points as a gift card at a local sponsor that sells University of Wyoming merchandise.

Preferred Market Solutions was very helpful in setting up the program and making sure it it went off without a hitch. We had little knowledge on what we were doing prior to working with them and have had no problems with our Rewards Program. We are able to print off reports, change point values depending on the event and prevent students from swiping their card more than once at each event. Each of our student workers have been able to work with the program and it is essentially fool-proof as nothing can be done that can't be fixed. It is a great program and has been perfect for our needs!

Desventajas

We haven't had any problems with the product.

Carla
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Superb!

Revisado el 1/9/2021

Puntos a favor

We are beginning to use it. The enrollment process and configuration have been easy and tailored to our needs. My best compliment so far is our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We are also thankful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was our initial point of contact and presented the program to us.

We work at a very fast pace and needed to launch this program in a very short period of time. From day 1, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked with us with an extremely tight timeline and made all the processes run smoothly. He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, easy to work with, skilled, and offers the best customer service we have experienced in a long time.

We cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT]enough for his incredible work and support to us. We look forward to continue working with him!

Desventajas

None so far. Everything has been great so far.

Natalie
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great customer service

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Puntos a favor

I was a little intimidated about using the software at first, having never used a loyalty software before. However, after working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I was able to quickly learn how to use the software, make edits and customize templates, schedule campaigns, and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond whenever I have a question and is always willing to help me learn how to better use the software so we can take full advantage of all that it has to offer. Whether by phone or email, he is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable. Having that kind of support makes this software an even better fit for our use.

Desventajas

There is nothing to share at this time.

Deborah

• Asistencia al cliente

Excellent customer service for any issue small or large.

Revisado el 1/4/2016

I did about 6 months of research and decided to go with Preferred Patron. It allows us to have various levels of rewards, the system was simplistic, and I found the company contacts to be responsive.

We found after about 9 months that it wasn't working for us; we asked to make some changes and I honestly thought we would have issues with a down grade. This was a non-issue; they were accommodating, answered the phones and tech support helped us on Saturdays and Sundays. The tablet version is just what we need and we are super happy to have Preferred Patron as our choice for a loyalty card.

We highly recommend them as professionals. They are very helpful, courteous, and respectful of any and all questions. They are willing to jump on a call and walk you through the program, help set it up, and share their expertise. It was more than I expected and I was very happy to have that support.

This morning I received the invoice and noted it was incorrect. I emailed and within a half hour I had a response that they are correcting it!! What better service can you get than that?!

Our customers love the simplicity of taking control of their points each time they come in; some have called our tablet "fancy". But in truth, it's really easy for everyone. Even the older generation get it and love it.

Jeanie

Outstanding, Excellent, and Punctual

Revisado el 12/10/2017

Couldn't be more grateful to have come across preferred patron. They're honestly the best investment you'll ever make and can rely on them to the fullest. Customers are fully satisfied and i love using it!

Puntos a favor

User Friendly, Professional, Customisable, Affordable, Reliable, Multi Functional, plenty of marketing campaigns to choose from, capability to suit your business needs as well as your customers, and so much more!

Respuesta de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeanie. It's been a pleasure supporting your team during the launch of your MoM&PoP Community Loyalty Program across Long Island. We are impressed at how fast you hit the ground running, building an impressive base of participating merchants, in such a short time frame. We're confident in your success and proud to be powering your MoM&PoP program with our Preferred Patron technology! The benefits to the Long Island Community and associated charities is certainly a win-win for everyone!

Jim

• Asistencia al cliente

Awesome product, unbeatable price.

Revisado el 15/7/2009

I would recommend this program for any business that is looking for growth and wants to retain the clients they have. We finaly have a reason for them to come back to us.

Puntos a favor

Automated email reminders keep you in front of your customers. Easy to track customer's points and redemptions. The gift cards work great for policy and goodwill adjustments. We even gave a few out during Christmas. We sell our loyalty cards and all the redemptions are removed from that sale account. In the last two years after paying for the program, cards and all redemptions, we have generated over 58k in reserve. Patronflex continuely is upgrading the program at no additional cost.
Brett has been wonderful to work with.

Desventajas

It does not pull the info directly from our DMS. But neither does anyone else I have researched.
I don't want any dealers in my market to know about Patronflex.

Respuesta de Preferred Patron Loyalty

Good news Jim! We have formed a relationship with DealerVault and now have the ability to pull your customer and sales data directly from your DMS!

Tim
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple to integrate and a valuable customer service tool.

Revisado el 19/4/2018

Doesn't take a large amount of my time to operate the program which allows me to spend more time with my customers.

Puntos a favor

Customers can look up their reward points in real time. I can easily keep track of customer trends and redemption of rewards. Easy learning curve. Exceptional tech service from the company. Compared to my previous reward program Preferred Patron is a much welcome change.

Desventajas

Initially I had to purchase a window based tablet because my store still runs on an electric cash register and not a POS system. I found one reasonably price online.

Jonathan

• Asistencia al cliente

Great company to work with!!

Revisado el 11/2/2015

Preferred Patron has been a great company to work with. We have been using them for over a year now and they have been a pleasure. Initial set up was a breeze with all the support they give. They have always been there to answer any questions and help solve any problems that may occur. Once our customers understood how our points program works, we have seen a great return in business. Preferred has been key in helping us retain customers. We are a car dealership and have always struggled with getting the return business for the service department after the sale. Having the rewards program helped show our customers the value in returning to our service department. I have to give Preferred a big thank you for all the help and ideas they have provided us with . If you are looking for a rewards program for your business then I highly recommend you give Brett a call at Preferred Patron.

Bruce

• Asistencia al cliente

Great experience! Knowledable and friendly, walked me through the whole program quickley

Revisado el 12/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, and seperate tablet for customer use, ability to text directly to customers with ease. Also the abilty to send emails with customer points so they are most likley to open them.

Desventajas

I really don't have any major issues, except not any fault with the software, we as a group, aree not as diligent in setting up customers on the loyalty software. if you are going to buy this, use it all the time.