SentricHR

Software de recursos humanos y nóminas que transforma el lugar de trabajo.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

189 opiniones

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Buen programa de gestión de recursos humanos

Revisado el 3/4/2023

Puntos a favor

Programa muy útil que te permite fijar tus objetivos, además de poner recibir las nóminas y gestionar las vacaciones de tu equipo

Desventajas

Sin problemas hasta el momento. Es un programa muy útil

Michael
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very Robust Software and excellent US based sales and support to customize your solution!

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Excellent! The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was especially helpful in getting our internal payroll up and running. She was also able to do this with a quick turnaround because of deadlines set by the parent company.

Puntos a favor

The ability to white label for all of our underlying companies.

Desventajas

The user interface is a little dated but, functionality is very robust.

Alternativas consideradas

ADP Workforce Now y BambooHR

Razones para elegir SentricHR

ADP was expensive and did not offer the HRIS ability with the white label ability for different brands. Much more competitive on price.

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

Competitively priced, SentricHR offers a full suite of tools to help an HR and payroll department function effectively. Also, they offer multi-site branding.

Respuesta de Sentric

We're glad to hear implementation went well, Michael. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Michelle
  • Sector: Productos químicos

User friendly

Revisado el 21/9/2020

I enjoy, very much, working with Sentric and it's Support Team. Never have I not been satisfied with a situation.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to set up and employee and the reports features are awesome.

Desventajas

Having to create a new employee when transferred to another company and their records are all new.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you, Michelle! We take all feedback into consideration and appreciate your review.

Lynnette
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

After the huge upgrade last year, I feel like things got a bit more difficult.

Revisado el 29/5/2018

Payroll processing and everything in one place. I liked how it was set up when we had one dedicated representative.

Puntos a favor

I like that I have all my information in one place and how the applicant tracking system information flows over when a person is hired.

Desventajas

I don't like that things are not as easy to find anymore. We always have problems pulling accurate reports, such as active employees. There are always employees missing even though we show them as active. Little things like that. The format is not as welcoming or easy to figure out.

Janae
  • Sector: Agricultura

All-in-one HR, Payroll, and Time Platform

Revisado el 1/3/2022

Overall, implementing SentricHR as a platform to track all people related items is incredibly helpful. This will help us in the future as we grow our workforce and allow scalability to what we do as HR.

Puntos a favor

I love how all HR matters are in one platform. This allowed me to bring all my "systems" in to one platform.

Desventajas

The time keeping platform can use some improvements for mobile features.

Alternativas consideradas

APS Payroll y Paycor

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

Competitive cost and functions of the system, modern look, and ease of use.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Janae! We are thrilled to hear that SentricHR is meeting your needs, and we look forward to working with you and your team as you continue to grow.

Marcus
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Excellent product

Revisado el 21/1/2022

We utilize the electronic personnel records and document management features and both have really helped improve our HR process.

Puntos a favor

Really enjoy how intuitive this system is!

Desventajas

Very user-friendly software! I have ran into very few technical issues.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thanks for your review, Marcus! We are thrilled to hear that SentricHR has helped you and your team improve your HR processes. We look forward to a long partnership!

Trisha
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

Great Value System!

Revisado el 21/5/2021

Overall, the implementation process went very smoothly. Everything progressed according to the initial timeline we put in place. There were a few snags along the way when the capabilities the system offered didn't line up with the promises made by the sales team. While most are not game changers, there were a couple that were heavier considerations in my decision making of which system to use, and if I'd known the actual system capabilities, I can't say for sure whether I would have made the same decision.

Puntos a favor

This system looks like it will grow easily with our company. It has more indepth features than many of the systems I looked at.

Desventajas

The ease of use is restricted somewhat. It sounds like a little thing, but you can't hit "Enter" as an input button, you have to use the mouse to click on a tiny arrow or a submit button each time. Just makes everything take a little bit longer.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with so much detail, Trisha, it's much appreciated. Our team works really hard to exceed expectations, and we truly value your feedback. Your comments have been passed along to the appropriate people to review.

Jessica
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Sentric is Amazing!

Revisado el 9/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Sentric makes all aspects of employee payroll, benefits, absences and performance management easy to use.

Desventajas

Printing the performance reviews is very cumbersome and could use updated. It takes multiple clicks and time to get to the final PDF download to print. Many times, employees give up thinking the system isn't working and HR has to pull for them.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Jessica! We've shared your feedback with our product team, and they may reach out to you if they need additional information.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to support your team's success with SentricHR!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Transitioning and adapting to Sentric Workforce has proven mostly favorable

Revisado el 17/5/2018

A better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR.

A better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR.

Puntos a favor

System works well for mid-size organizations and can be customized according to the organization's needs and pay rules. More or less it was a seamless transition from the larger payroll provider I had utilized in the past, as well as more affordable. The account representatives that I deal with the majority of the time are professional, kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable.

Desventajas

We utilize Attendance On Demand, which is the time clock side of Sentric and it is more challenging to correct issues since it's a 3rd party application. Additionally, some of the features within Sentric are less than user-friendly and do not often have clear instructional guides on "how-to's" (I can assume this is mostly due to all the customizations).

Lisa
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

New User to Sentric

Revisado el 18/11/2022

The customer service is incredible! I have worked with other payroll software that I thought had wonderful customer service, but it did not hold a candle to Sentric. Great response time along with the knowledge needed to solve my issues/cases. Cannot say enough about their support team.

Puntos a favor

Sentric is incredibly user friendly. I have used Sentric for about six months and have found it is very easy to pick up on the software. Within two pay cycles, I was processing payroll cycles without any assistance.

Desventajas

When adding PTO through the paystub, it does not automatically deduct from the Absence Enrollments banks once the pay cycle closes. A manual adjustment must be made in Sentric.

Respuesta de Sentric

Hi Lisa - we appreciate your review! Our support team works hard to exceed expectations, and we'll be sure to share your kind words with them. We've also forwarded your comment about PTO over to Product Support to review. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback!

Cesar
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Missy was very helpful in transition from old payroll system.

Revisado el 10/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Allowing all features to be in one dashboard for employees.

Desventajas

Manually having to add certain things for specific employees.

Respuesta de Sentric

Hi Cesar! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we look forward to our continued partnership!

Kim
  • Sector: Banca

Sentric HR Review

Revisado el 2/3/2022

Puntos a favor

The software is extremely to use as an administrator and also easy for employees and managers to navigate. The customer support that I have received over the years has been amazing. I have contacted customer support many times and every time I have received a quick response to my issue with help and/or ideas to resolve my issue. The knowledge and expertise of the customer support team is top notch and they are always so helpful.

Desventajas

Some times creating reports can be challenging; having descriptions of available fields would be helpful.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you, Kim! Our support team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding yours. We are grateful for our longstanding partnership with you and your team, and we appreciate your review!

Pam
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great HRIS System

Revisado el 29/3/2021

The company I work for has been utilizing SentricHR for almost 9 years. My overall experience with SentricHR has been great. The company I work for recently went through a change that involved SentricHR setting up a new account for us. The move from one company name to another - including behind the scenes tax / billing information - went pretty well. The SentricHR customer service is amazing!

Puntos a favor

The reporting feature is one of my favorites. If SentricHR hasn't already designed a report in need, they will help you design it or I can design something myself by using their Ad-Hoc option.

Desventajas

The thing I like least about SentricHR is - employees do not have the option of filling out a timecard via a mobile phone unless employees punch in and out each day. It would be nice for SentricHR to design a program that allows employees to add how many hours they worked in a day - via a mobile device.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Pam. We appreciate the longstanding partnership we have and are happy to hear our support team continues to exceed expectations!

We can confirm that employees are able to add their hours from a mobile device. A member of our Product Support team will be in touch with more information.

CHERRI
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best Customer Service Team Ever!!

Revisado el 8/9/2020

If there is ever anything I do not understand, need a path to reach or operator error, Sentric amazing Support Team is fast to respond and make me feel as if even my smallest concernm is a major concern with their personalized response.

Easy to use dashboard
Unparalleled training Team

Desventajas

I use that user had more ability to create reports themselves without having to pay for custom reports & even when some of our custom reports need to be updated or changed, there is another fee involved.

Wish the feed did not lock so many items at the top making me having to scroll down anytime I need to see changes made by HR for me to Process.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thanks for post, Cherri. As for custom reporting, our Ad Hoc Reporting functionality should allow you to create your own custom reports. That being said, there are plans to make that tool even more flexible and powerful early next year.

The pins that are locked at the top of your feed are defined by your company's administrator and can be modified by your organization. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

LeAnne
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

SentricHR Fan

Revisado el 18/9/2020

We have had a great experience with SentricHR and I can't stress enough how great the support staff is. I've never had an issue that was not quickly resolved other than the mobile app.

Puntos a favor

The software is very user friendly and all the training and support staff are outstanding. Our organization does not use the software for payroll but may transition to that in the future. SentricHR has helped us streamline our processes into one location.

Desventajas

When I have found something I would like the software to do, support has been able to create a report or find a work around. One thing we've had trouble with is the SentricHR app for iPhone users; it won't load.

Respuesta de Sentric

We appreciate your feedback, LeAnne, and thanks for the report on the iPhone app. We don't have any reports of the app not functioning but If there is still an issue, please reach out to Product Support.

CHERYLE
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Ease of doing business

Revisado el 2/9/2020

I had a wonderful experience, I had to convert data from the old system and the team made sure I knew it was overwhelming at first, but then it got easier, and with that ease my system loaded well, my data was safe and secure, the training to the staff and employees on how to use it was so easy. The support from SentricHR is the best I have ever had with a software company. They are all a great group of people!!!

Puntos a favor

The ease of review employee profiles and the entering of data. The flow of the data, using a one system log in to retrieve your employee data. Time Card access and Employee Self Service.

Desventajas

I don't have anything to list at this time, but one wish list would be that once you type the employee's name in instead of hitting the Search button the system would automatically pull the name up.

Respuesta de Sentric

We're glad to hear things are going well, Cheryle! Our people make us who we are, and we're happy to hear you think so, too. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Nicole
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Sentric Payroll Experience

Revisado el 17/3/2022

Puntos a favor

The features that are most important to me are the reporting and viewing a user. You are able to make an ad hoc report with all the information in the system. You can also view the user to see what they see . This makes sure they are set up correctly.

Desventajas

If you create an ad hoc report with to much information it can take a long time for it to produce. This does not happen to much anymore but did when I first started. (Might have been user error).

Respuesta de Sentric

Thanks so much for your feedback, Nicole!

Matt
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation.

Revisado el 9/5/2018

Sentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll.

Puntos a favor

The payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.

Desventajas

I believe there is room to improve on the ATS/Recruiting portion of the software. It works and can get the job done, but would love the ability to put more notes and chat with hiring managers within user profile. I will note that Sentric has consistently made changes and continues to get better.

Jaye
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Best Customer Support

Revisado el 28/7/2022

Puntos a favor

The customer support. Two prior software providers were used, both with awful customer support. Sentric HR goes above and beyond in this regard.

Desventajas

I missed out on the original implementation so I played catchup a bit at the beginning, but the support staff mor than compensated for that.

Respuesta de Sentric

Thanks so much for your review, Jaye!

Deborah

Stellar - Wonderful

Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

Puntos a favor

It does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Desventajas

Time keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.

Joe
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Customer support is great

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Puntos a favor

The people are great and the software is flexible enough to get everything we need

Desventajas

Would like to be able to export to excel more

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you for your review and continued partnership, Joe!

Christina

• Asistencia al cliente

it does the job, but it could be a lot more modern

Puntos a favor

has most of the functions it needs to have for an HR system. I personally like the customer service and how they try to help.

Desventajas

connections and integrations with other softwares like Jobvite, expensing softwares etc. It could have a better and more convenient app. the whole layout could be more easier to understand. The interface is not really customer friendly

Beth
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

A user from 2012

Revisado el 29/12/2020

Puntos a favor

i love it for managing payroll and benefits. The Sentric support team is always helpful, responsive and
supportive

Desventajas

i wish there was more cross-functioning between the SentricHR software and the AOD Time and Attendance

Respuesta de Sentric

Thank you for your review, Beth! We value the strong partnership we have with you and your organization.

Lexi
  • Sector: Filantropía

HRIS and Payroll System

Revisado el 16/1/2018

Puntos a favor

customizable, many options, completes the following functions: payroll, benefits, qualifications, employee profiles, talent management, reports, attendance, notifications, and is user friendly once you get to know the system

Desventajas

When something isn't customizable and you have to wait for your next upgrade in order to possibly get it.

Greg
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great HR software for the price

Revisado el 18/2/2021

Overall, this system is easy to use and has robust features

Overall, this system is easy to use and has robust features

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, great implementation team and customer service

Desventajas

They can continue to develop further technologies to aid in process maagement

Respuesta de Sentric

Thanks for your feedback, Greg! We value our close partnership and look forward to a longstanding relationship.