SentricHR

Software de recursos humanos y nóminas que transforma el lugar de trabajo.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

178 opiniones

Suzanne
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fully integrated HR platform and exceptional customer service!! Unheard of combo until...

Revisado el 19/10/2020

Sentric has consistently offered a manageable platform form for integrated HR services (payroll, benefits, etc.) combined with easy to use self-service features but the greatest value Sentric provides is in their customer service. They offer proactive training sessions and respond quickly to any and all issues. They truly offer best in class service in addition to a strong HRIS platform.

Puntos a favor

Ease of administration for a full integrated HRIS platform...payroll processes seamlessly based on the time and attendance module, open enrollment is no longer painful, data is easily accessible through standard and custom reporting features, and tax filings are completed faster than ever assuring compliance.

Desventajas

The only "negative" which really isn't a negative is the implementation process. It can feel overwhelming to have so many options, particularly when you are a small organization, but the implementation team is there every step of the way to guide you and ensure you are set up for success on the system for your current and future needs.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks so much, Suzanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a thoughtful review.

Anthony
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

SentricHR a great resource for our small non-profit.

Revisado el 14/2/2022

SentricHR has allowed us to have the same HRIS capabilities as large companies have. It has transformed our on-boarding process from a time consuming manual, paper-driven process into a faster and more efficient electronic process. This has been especially great during Covid remote work. We haven't missed a beat these past two years in large part due to Sentric HR.

Puntos a favor

SentricHR is a very user friendly platform that captures all the areas of HRIS functions that we need in order to run a small, non-profit business.

Desventajas

Overall, SentricHR is a great product. If there was one area of improvement that I would recommend would be the ability to do more functions on the same screen without having to click back/forth as much.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks for your review, Anthony. We are glad to hear that SentricHR made a difference during remote work environment, and we look forward to helping you continue to transform your HR processes!

Yvonne
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

SentricHR for Mid-Size Companies

Puntos a favor

The support team is the best! They are very responsive and correct any issues on a timely basis.

Desventajas

The reporting is a little lacking and could be easier to develop you r own reports. and make it easier to build and use the fields in the system to build reports.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership, Yvonne!

Some customers have found it helpful to schedule a 30-minute, one-on-one Connect Session with a member of the Product Support team to build out custom reports. Please reach out to us if that's something you're interested in!

Derek
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

Revisado el 10/5/2018

Adding data into a central location.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

Desventajas

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled.

* There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix.

* Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us.

* after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML.

* Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee.

* The web interface is not responsive.

* the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO.

* Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why?

* It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help.

I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Jessica
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Sentric is Amazing!

Revisado el 9/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Sentric makes all aspects of employee payroll, benefits, absences and performance management easy to use.

Desventajas

Printing the performance reviews is very cumbersome and could use updated. It takes multiple clicks and time to get to the final PDF download to print. Many times, employees give up thinking the system isn't working and HR has to pull for them.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Jessica! We've shared your feedback with our product team, and they may reach out to you if they need additional information.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to support your team's success with SentricHR!

Joe
  • Sector: Construcción

Customer support is great

Puntos a favor

The people are great and the software is flexible enough to get everything we need

Desventajas

Would like to be able to export to excel more

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you for your review and continued partnership, Joe!

Kyla
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Like the product!

Puntos a favor

It is a fairly easy system. I usually have no issues with inputting time and managing it for all of our employees. I also like the page that shows the employee information and payment history. Very easy to download and get the information needed for monthly reporting.

Desventajas

I am not particularly a fan of having to input the time in military time. I am not sure if this is maybe a function that was put in by our admin, but I would change this

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

We appreciate your feedback, Kyla! We've sent your comments over to our Support Team, and someone will reach out to you soon to help update your time function to better suit your needs.

Thanks again for your review!

Robert
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Sentric Payroll Review

Revisado el 3/11/2022

great service and accurate reporting

Puntos a favor

ease of use, reliability, accuracy for our office manager

Desventajas

no negative comments or cons positive demostration of product

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you for your review and continued partnership, Robert!

Pamela
  • Sector: Servicios

• Asistencia al cliente

I am still getting acclimated to Sentric, so I am not experienced enough to give an accurate...

Revisado el 10/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The system is fairly easy to use, I appreciate that it has an all in one capability. The time system is similar to another I have used in the past (Attendance on Demand), making my learning curve shorter.

Desventajas

I would prefer to have an 800# to call for support, versus only being able to send an email and wait on a response. Each time a request for an adjustment is made to the system we are charged an additional fee. This may be the way our contract was set up prior to my time, not sure. Reporting cannot be relied upon, or certain parameters are not being used correctly affecting reports. Not a fan of the way the history on an employees record is viewed.

Allison
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Great

Revisado el 9/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Simple, efficient, excellent customer service when I need assistance

Desventajas

Not entirely intuitive, I've needed a lot of help and training

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your review, Allison!

Justin
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Excellent Software with Many Options

Revisado el 8/2/2022

The staff at Sentric have been incredibly responsive and friendly. They are more than ready to take time out of their day to help with a solution of any kind. If the company doesn't have an immediate solution for an issue, they are willing to brainstorm and come up with solutions not only to better our experience but to use to improve the experiences of other companies. They do not shirk the chance to develop new avenues to improve overall customer experience.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use as well as the clarity with which things are presented, both from an administrative position and an employee position, is a breath of fresh air compared to the system we were using previously. It's an open environment with a lot of room for customization which can help us to engage employees in using the software as well as adapt to our ongoing needs.

Desventajas

We are missing a few specific integrations for our company's needs but nothing that we can't work around. The staff at Sentric are already helping us to build out some solutions for the missing pieces.

UKG Ready, Oracle PeopleSoft y Workday HCM

Razones para elegir SentricHR

Customer service with Paycor was like continuously ramming your head into a brick wall. We were assigned no fewer than three different specialists as our main point of contact over my tenure here and none of them were responsive. When they did respond to a specific problem, their suggestion was usually to call the main support line. We received no personalized service and their messaging was always very unclear. The left hand never knew what the right hand was doing and they would constantly lead us on wild goose chases and hours on hold to deal with even the simplest of issues.

Paycor

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

We determined that SentricHR gave the most bang for our buck and matched best with our company's needs. Definitely the most affordable and best solution in the mid-market range.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Justin! We really appreciate it, and we are glad you are having a great experience so far. We look forward to a longstanding partnership!

Adrianne
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Sentric is a fabulous choice for ease of use and integration

Revisado el 14/5/2021

The whole team from start to finish was STELLAR! They were friendly, helpful, and really took the time to make sure I understood how to set up different areas of the system. The training offered is great - I can watch a video on my own time, or schedule something one on one, or sign up for a live webinar.

Puntos a favor

Shopping for HRIS software is time-consuming. You will find that some have a lot of bells and whistles - then you dig into the demo and realize it is clunky and difficult to navigate and there are major pieces missing.
SentricHR is the most complete HRIS software out there - they cover payroll, performance, benefits, onboarding, document storage, and probably more that I am leaving out. SentricHR was super easy to work with and answered every question in a timely manner.

Desventajas

This is silly, but it times out after 5 minutes if you are not active on the screen. This is for security purposes - but I am the type of person to work on 3 different screens and I work on one screen for a bit then come back to another screen to work - so it is a bit frustrating to have to log back in when I have not been active on the screen - but I am getting used to this and I understand the reasoning.

Dayforce HCM, Zenefits, Rippling y BambooHR

Razones para elegir SentricHR

Does not combine payroll, benefits, onboarding, or document storage. The performance piece is too deep for our needs so we did not utilize it to the fullest extent.

Performance Pro

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

The contained the entire package of HR Products that I was looking for.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Adrianne! Our Product Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are thrilled to hear that SentricHR is hitting the mark for you and your team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and look forward to a long-standing partnership.

Trisha
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

Great Value System!

Revisado el 21/5/2021

Overall, the implementation process went very smoothly. Everything progressed according to the initial timeline we put in place. There were a few snags along the way when the capabilities the system offered didn't line up with the promises made by the sales team. While most are not game changers, there were a couple that were heavier considerations in my decision making of which system to use, and if I'd known the actual system capabilities, I can't say for sure whether I would have made the same decision.

Puntos a favor

This system looks like it will grow easily with our company. It has more indepth features than many of the systems I looked at.

Desventajas

The ease of use is restricted somewhat. It sounds like a little thing, but you can't hit "Enter" as an input button, you have to use the mouse to click on a tiny arrow or a submit button each time. Just makes everything take a little bit longer.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with so much detail, Trisha, it's much appreciated. Our team works really hard to exceed expectations, and we truly value your feedback. Your comments have been passed along to the appropriate people to review.

Heather
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great product - very customizable

Revisado el 5/5/2021

There were more limitations than what the sales person stated when I got my pitch and during the demo. I believe this is just a disconnect from sales to daily usage from an HR perspective. It would be nice for them to hire HR professionals to demo/sell their product if that is their target market.

Overall, I really love the system. For the big HR tasks, they really hit the mark. For the tedious day-to-day, they could use some upgrading. I would absolutely recommend this product to other organizations.

Puntos a favor

This software is extremely easy to use, not only for the adminstrators, but also for the individual employee. The app is GREAT! Works extremely well and can do almost everything you can do from the web version.
Build team was fantastic to work with. I have a very complicated report that they were able to create in the Time platform so that this could be automated. The Performance Management platform is extremely customizable to multiple job positions.

Desventajas

Missed punches in the Time platform are tedious and time consuming. There is no way for the employee to enter a missed punch on their own. They have to email their supervisor to let them know and/or the supervisor has to track down the employee when reviewing the time card.

The Help center seems to only touch on the basics. For the more in depth questions (not specific to my company), I still have to reach out to customer service for help. While they are extremely nice, helpful, and timely, I would like to find out more on my own and not have to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me.

PurelyHR, Namely, BambooHR, BirdDog, Eddy, OnePoint HCM y Paycor

Razones para elegir SentricHR

We were transitioning to a full HRIS from a payroll/time keeping only platform and manual spreadsheets.

Paycor

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

The implementation and annual PEPM fees were much lower than the others and I had more options. There was no restriction on document storage space. Some of the others focused on more of the applicant tracking side and not so much the HR daily. The platform itself was much easier to look at and use for the average employee.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your post, Heather. We're looking forward to continuing to grow our partnership with you and your team! Thanks for the constructive comments as well - we take them seriously and appreciate the candid feedback. They've been passed on to the appropriate people to review.

Brandon
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

SentricHR

Revisado el 7/10/2020

Sentric has been very beneficial for us going from just a payroll system to an HR/payroll system, and we’ve added more features over the years. Sentric has allowed us to streamline our processes, assist in compliance and reporting, and gives us information at our fingertips. The customer support is quick and responsive, and I get connected with the right person to help me every time. And on top of all of that, Sentric keeps improving and developing their software.

Puntos a favor

I like that we are able to house a lot of information in one place. This makes it easy to access and use for streamlining processes, reporting, and getting information.
The document feature has been really nice, and I look forward to additional updates. It's helping us head towards paperless, and it makes it more convenient as we are spread out over multiple states.
We recently added the recruitment module and that has been very helpful for our recruiting and compliance efforts.
Customer support is very prompt and helpful. When I was first looking at HR/payroll software options, I wanted a dedicated customer service rep, and so I wasn't happy when Sentric initially changed their model. However, having working with them for a couple years, I do really like the customer support, because I'm dealing with an expert in the specific area of the software that I have a question on.

Desventajas

There are a good amount of standard reports and the ability to do ad hoc reports. However, sometimes I'm not always able to do everything I want in a report.
There are also occasions that the system doesn't do exactly what I want. However, I realize that is the case with any system that is designed for tons of clients. And normally, there is a work around that can be figured out.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Brandon. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The Product Support Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear they continue to hit the mark!

Melissa
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

My first choice in Payroll and HR Software

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Overall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.

Puntos a favor

SentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze.
The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc.
As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.

Desventajas

The one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.

Shannon
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

SentricHR Review

Revisado el 28/8/2020

I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

Puntos a favor

The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

Desventajas

The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

UKG Pro

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

The cost effectiveness of Sentric in addition to it being the platform we were mostly already familiar with.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

Kim
  • Sector: Banca

Sentric HR Review

Revisado el 2/3/2022

Puntos a favor

The software is extremely to use as an administrator and also easy for employees and managers to navigate. The customer support that I have received over the years has been amazing. I have contacted customer support many times and every time I have received a quick response to my issue with help and/or ideas to resolve my issue. The knowledge and expertise of the customer support team is top notch and they are always so helpful.

Desventajas

Some times creating reports can be challenging; having descriptions of available fields would be helpful.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you, Kim! Our support team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding yours. We are grateful for our longstanding partnership with you and your team, and we appreciate your review!

Misty
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Great Team

Revisado el 17/11/2021

Started with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - her knowledge and services were exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were awesome during the implementation period. They went the extra mile to ensure we were up and ready by our desired deadline! Great teamwork

Puntos a favor

User Friendly, convenient and much better for obtaining reports, as well as accessing employee informaiton.

Desventajas

Not connecting with our Accounting Software so we have to manually input data! This is not a Sentric issue, we are currently in an accounting software conversion and looking forward when the two will interlink. Would be nice if employees could modify their time for missed-punches, so all the supervisor had to do was approve the time at the designated pay period.

Paychex Flex

To upgrade and outsource

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

Prior positive working relationship with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gave me the confidence that this product would be best for our company!

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your review, Misty! We are happy to hear that implementation went smoothly and our team continues to meet expectations.

Alissa
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Very User Friendly

Revisado el 21/11/2019

Sentric makes payroll so easy for us to process.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software has a nice appealing layout. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like that employees can go into the software and request their own days off and view their own paychecks. I love the technical support team - they are always so patient and understanding. They are there to help you learn the software.

Desventajas

I think the reports are a little hard to understand at first. Setting up benefits can be a little troublesome until you know what you are doing. While some functions are user friendly some functions take instruction and practice. This is not meant not deter any potential users, keep in mind that Sentric has amazing customer support. They will call and walk you through any procedure.

Kristen
  • Sector: Bibliotecas

All in One!

Revisado el 20/10/2020

We love the system, just looking for better reporting!

Puntos a favor

We love learning new modules and how they work together. It can be overwhelming at first but staff will surprise you in how they are eager to do things electronically and adapt quickly!

Desventajas

The reports are difficult to learn and run and limited in the fields. I wish there was truly a MASTER report that you could pull ANY field, and you weren't limited to what is available under each category. We rarely use the reports because they are cumbersome.

Paycom

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

We had a prior version of Sentric (M3) as our payroll provider and we could retain our payroll records. We also value our relationship with them and their customer service has always been great!

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback and being a long-time, loyal Sentric client, Kristen. We appreciate your comments on reporting--stay tuned for enhancements coming to the software in 2021!

Karen
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very happy with SentricHR!

Revisado el 7/2/2022

Very happy! Transitioning payroll/HR services is a big task, but it was broken into several chunks and was a lot easier on my end then I thought it would be. Lots of handholding, never felt like I was asking stupid questions... each part of the team was patient and knowledgeable and guided me through the transition at a pace I controlled.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity plus versatility. It fit our payroll structure and was easy to understand and use. Integration team a HUGE plus! Never felt lost (or if I did, an email or call for help was quickly answered)

Desventajas

On my original list of Pros/Cons, inability to provide admin for Workers Comp/FSA/Cobra/401k was a Con. I was looking for administative help with that stuff. But as integration progressed, Sentric introduced frequently-used third parties which could provide those services. The services were reasonably priced, contacts were friendly and responsive... and erased my last point of hesitation about going with SentricHR.

Paychex Flex y ADP TotalSource

Razones para elegir SentricHR

ADP sucks. It's confusing, non-intuitive and harder than it has to be. And customer service is a long wait.

Razones para cambiar a SentricHR

Liked all the bells and whistles of TotalSource, but knew it would be pain and suffering to continue to work with ADP. I had used Sentric before and missed the flexibility and "comfort" of knowing my way around the software. I found what we were looking for with SentricHR and partners, and for a lower price and without joining a PEO.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Karen! Our Implementations team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they were able to make your transition to SentricHR an easy one. We are glad to be working with you again and look forward to our continued partnership!

Stephanie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Big Sister Boston Review - Dec 2020

Revisado el 28/12/2020

Puntos a favor

It is easy for staff to click around, update their information and enter time. Payroll is straight forward and quick to process. I also really like the new hire functions and how it gets all the forms to a new hire easily to track - in this virtual world it has been essential.

Desventajas

I wish that I could add in holidays rather than contacted customer service. They are quick to respond but they are quick request so it would be fantastic to manage them myself. I also wish the reports were a bit clearer. For example, the Absences report doesn't let me predict ahead and can not always be accurate when pulled.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback, Stephanie! Everyone here at Sentric works hard to ensure you have the support you need, and we are happy to hear your satisfied overall.

Angela

Love SentricHR

Revisado el 9/10/2020

I would highly recommend SentricHR to my colleagues. I love how easy it is to use and the customer support is awesome.

Puntos a favor

SentricHR is extremely user friendly, and tracks everything we need it to track. We love being able to direct employees to their own profile to see paystubs, sick and PTO balances, and the use of the forecast option. I believe this empowers the employee more than we know!

Desventajas

There seems to be a few glitches here and there with SentricHR. I love the constant updates and believe they are necessary, however it seems to always change really random things. This is probably also a lack of knowledge on my part.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

We appreciate your review, Angela and are extremely pleased that you love SentricHR!

We do update the software on a regular basis and understand that keeping up with the release notes can be challenging. As an alternative you can utilize our free Connect Sessions so you can talk through what's new in SentricHR with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Pam
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great HRIS System

Revisado el 29/3/2021

The company I work for has been utilizing SentricHR for almost 9 years. My overall experience with SentricHR has been great. The company I work for recently went through a change that involved SentricHR setting up a new account for us. The move from one company name to another - including behind the scenes tax / billing information - went pretty well. The SentricHR customer service is amazing!

Puntos a favor

The reporting feature is one of my favorites. If SentricHR hasn't already designed a report in need, they will help you design it or I can design something myself by using their Ad-Hoc option.

Desventajas

The thing I like least about SentricHR is - employees do not have the option of filling out a timecard via a mobile phone unless employees punch in and out each day. It would be nice for SentricHR to design a program that allows employees to add how many hours they worked in a day - via a mobile device.

Respuesta de Sentric Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Pam. We appreciate the longstanding partnership we have and are happy to hear our support team continues to exceed expectations!

We can confirm that employees are able to add their hours from a mobile device. A member of our Product Support team will be in touch with more information.