Marketing 360

Plataforma de marketing para empresas de todos los tamaños

(1.024)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

1024 opiniones

Diego Sebastian
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Marketing 360: Redes Sociales de un producto

Revisado el 6/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Es un software que da publicidad a el producto ya sea palabras clave y respuestas automatizadas

Desventajas

Le hace falta más utilidad ya que es un producto nuevo

jose luis
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Marketing

Revisado el 28/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Accesibilidad y velocidad en la carga de datos.

Desventajas

Pocos acceso en la modalidad grtatuiua y acceso.

Dalia
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Negocios y ventas

Revisado el 19/8/2022

Puntos a favor

me gusta que es completo para publicar mis productos

Desventajas

no hay nada que no me alla gustado, solo hay q ver que tipos de productos alzar de acuerdo a lo que le gusta a los clientes

Maria del mar
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Marketing y ventas

Revisado el 6/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Sirve para brindar publicidad a los productos que se requiera con palabras específicas o repuestas que son automaticas

Desventajas

Es un producto relativamente nuevo así que le hace falta un poco más de enfasis a las herramientas marketing además te no tener gran acceso gratuito

Sandra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Revisado el 5/12/2018

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Puntos a favor

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Desventajas

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Randy
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Revisado el 14/5/2022

Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Puntos a favor

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Desventajas

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Alternativas consideradas

Weebly y Fiverr Workspace

Razones para elegir Marketing 360

An all-In-One platform that also had amazing customer service behind it.

Software anterior

Square Payments, Weebly y Highrise

Razones para cambiar a Marketing 360

The customer service. After the initial meeting, I was a little worried about getting the biggest bang for my buck. I did my research and thought that I would give it a go. I trusted my gut and put some faith into [SENSITIVE CONTENT]., his team, and Marketing 360. So far...I feel that I made the right decision.
Paul Williams
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Five (05) months of satisfaction

Revisado el 9/12/2022

My experience with the software is good, the whole team is satisfied and does not have any problems with the platform, the management of activities is much smoother and the reports are generated automatically. There was nothing better for the progress of the company.

Puntos a favor

I have been working with Marketing 360 for four (04) months now, and I am really impressed with its ease of use. Unlike other software, Marketing 360 takes into account everything we need to manage the business and marketing in particular. The automation of certain tasks is really what helps save time for me and my team.

Desventajas

There are no real drawbacks to point out at the moment. The only small thing we can point out is the time it takes to master the complete functioning of the software.

Tyler
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Don't Trust Them

Revisado el 20/7/2018

Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Puntos a favor

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Desventajas

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Respuesta de Rachel Traducir a español

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Maud
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Suitable for basic needs of online marketing

Revisado el 2/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Functionality that increases our sales force.

Desventajas

Customer support is not very good. We're slowing down in business because we get late returns.

Coach KENYA

Revisado el 14/9/2021

I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Puntos a favor

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Desventajas

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Respuesta de Madwire Traducir a español

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Starène Juldanie
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Choosing Marketing360 Software

Revisado el 8/1/2023

Puntos a favor

It is a well designed software to boost and intensify sales while marketing a product.

Desventajas

Not much apart from the fact that the software is just in English so French speakers have a hard time using it

Tanisha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Pros and cons of marketing 360

Revisado el 29/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Fairly simple to use, and functional. It also sends automatic messages as reminders I would say.

Desventajas

Customer support very low. It's very expensive

Cédric
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Marketing 360

Revisado el 25/12/2022

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and understand and offers several interesting features

Desventajas

It is necessary to think about improving the interface and functionalities

Amanda
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Marketing made easy

Revisado el 14/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Easy to renew, out your ads on social media.

Desventajas

Payment is a little steep but other than that

Very robust platform

Revisado el 4/4/2017

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Puntos a favor

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Desventajas

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software.

-Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Respuesta de Madwire Traducir a español

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Drew
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

Great software Great people

Revisado el 10/10/2019

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Puntos a favor

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Desventajas

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Respuesta de Madwire Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Brad
  • Sector: Automoción

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Puntos a favor

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Desventajas

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Respuesta de Madwire Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Brandon

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Revisado el 4/4/2017

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button.

You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably.

I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand.

MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Puntos a favor

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Desventajas

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Hannah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

Revisado el 2/4/2019

This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

Puntos a favor

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

Desventajas

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

• Sector: Construcción

Awesome experience!!

Revisado el 9/8/2016

We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them.

Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Puntos a favor

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

It isn't free.

Stephen
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best internet marketing company I've ever worked with

Revisado el 30/3/2017

I have been a satisfied customer of Marketing 360 for the past 4 years. They have continuously been supportive, helpful, and fulfilling on their promises regarding internet marketing results. They have always gone out of their way to ensure my satisfaction. I am always able to reach them and get my questions answered and the help I need very quickly, which means a lot to me. In a world where every internet marketing company promises the same things, it is the people who work for and support Marketing 360 that make the difference for me and why I will continue working with them and nobody else. If you want personal service from people who really care about you and your business, Marketing 360 is the company that will provide it. It truly is a pleasure to write this review about them.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, intuitive, encourages creativity

Desventajas

Nothing that I can think of

Jake
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Amazing Partner

Revisado el 19/5/2022

Our overall experience with Marketing360 is that they are top tier. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]is such a great person to work with and has taken our website and social media to a whole new level. We wouldn't be at the level we are currently at without
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Marketing360.

Puntos a favor

Marketing 360 and their team of associates go above and beyond with their software and customer service. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps us on track and updated with the next step we need to take and using their software has made understanding everything in the marketing world so easy to understand.

Desventajas

I wish we would have found them earlier

Nick

Love it!!

Revisado el 19/6/2019

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use and the support from any team member including Rep. It helps our company grow and make more money!

Desventajas

I wish I had found the software sooner than I did.

Alternativas consideradas

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud y HubSpot CRM

Razones para elegir Marketing 360

Better product and more value. Easier to expand the business

Razones para cambiar a Marketing 360

Better value overall and simple to use

Respuesta de Madwire Traducir a español

Thank you for the great review Nick! We are excited to help you grow even more and make even more money! Thanks again Nick!

• Asistencia al cliente

Excellent experience with Marketing 360 and Julian J.

Revisado el 13/11/2017

Puntos a favor

We have been a customer of Marketing 360 for close to 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. Our rep, is absolutely fantastic and we are lucky to have him supporting our account. It would cost us exponentially more to hire someone as talented to run our SEO/PPC campaigns on our own. The constant attention and communication we receive from rep and his team on an almost daily basis is unheard of in the SEO/PPC world where most companies are just out to scam businesses like ours (which we experienced first-hand with our previous provider). We have seen our business grow over 40% year-over-year since working with the folks at Marketing 360. If you are looking for the best, these guys are IT!

Respuesta de Madwire Traducir a español

Brian, what great feedback! Thank you for sharing. Our team enjoys working with your company and looks forward to working together for years to come.

sam
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Satisfactory

Revisado el 4/5/2017

There were some road bumps throughout our professional relationship with Marketing360. I'm not going to pinpoint one specific person or area though because I don't know how the workflow works at the company. We ended up having a new marketing manager assigned to us really late in the game and I must say I was very pleased with the speediness of the changes that needed to be made to our website. Our new manager took care of our needs within a reasonable timely manner. Our site is now where it needs to be. Representative attention to detail in getting our changes done as quickly as he did would've made me change my mind in leaving Marketing360 but unfortunately, we have moved on from them onto a new marketing firm directly connected to Trane. I was given the opportunity to rejoin Marketing360 if our new marketing service should fail us. I would strongly consider this!

Puntos a favor

I like the website Marketing360 created for us. It was done in a timely manner. I appreciated that! The interface of the software was clear and easy to navigate around. If I had any questions about it I could ask and they'd be answered in a timely manner.

Desventajas

Unfortunately it took too long for changes to be made to our website. And getting some answers to questions were not given in a timely manner. There were a few factors that were frustrating which unfortunately made us end our professional relationship with Marketing360.