Jolt

Plataforma de operaciones para pequeñas y medianas empresas y franquicias.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

291 opiniones

Felipe
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Gestiona los riesgos con Jolt

Revisado el 19/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Este aplicativo es de gran utilidad para el control de riesgos de la empresa y demás funciones.

Desventajas

Al momento de implementar este aplicativo fue algo tedioso pero cumple con las expectativas

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Felipe, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that our application is very useful for company risk control and more. We understand that the implementation process can feel tedious at first, but we're happy to hear you've been able to make the most of the software. If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We value your business and hope to continue providing you with top-quality service. Thank you for choosing Jolt!

laura
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

app muy completa

Revisado el 3/4/2023

Puntos a favor

lo que mas me ha gustado de esta app es que es super sencillo usarla y lo completa que es tienes desde aplicación móvil, listas de verificación, etiquetas etc de momento muy contentos que jolt

Desventajas

la atención al cliente deja bastante que desear.... tardan un montón en contestar y eso hace que tenga este punto negativo

Respuesta de Jolt

We're glad to hear that you find Jolt to be a very complete and easy-to-use app. We're sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our customer service. We are continuously working to improve our response time and make sure that all of our customers feel heard and taken care of. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Jolt!

Alexander
Alexander

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fantastic App that helps us keep things in order!

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Puntos a favor

Pretty clear and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Totally indispensable to keeping an operation running smoothly.

Desventajas

Wish that the software had the ability to alert if there was an exception- i.e. Air Conditioning in working order? Yes/No (if No, notification is immediately sent to Admins)

Traci
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Pretty good for the cost.

Revisado el 4/9/2019

Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

Puntos a favor

The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

Desventajas

I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

easy to use

Revisado el 16/1/2018

ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

Puntos a favor

i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

Desventajas

that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

Marie

A New Era for Business

Revisado el 31/8/2016

I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

Desventajas

My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product that I couldn't do without

Revisado el 17/6/2020

I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Puntos a favor

Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Desventajas

Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

Jolt Employee Task Management Review

Revisado el 15/8/2018

Jolt has solved problems with productivity and food safety. It is simple to label products and improve our stores efficiency with daily checklists that the team has to complete.

Puntos a favor

Jolt's label maker feature has changed the culture of our restaurant from a time consuming and not done all the time task of labeling products, to having a quick and efficient way to track our products and who is preparing them. Another benefit is customizable checklists that ensures you don't have to micromanage the business and allows you to put more in your teams hands.

Desventajas

The scheduling concept is good but difficult to integrate into our current payroll and clock-in system.

Julie
Julie
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It doesn't Jolt, it can be slow

Revisado el 13/1/2023

Puntos a favor

It's fairly simple, bare bones software but it helps with task tracking and holding employees accountable.

Desventajas

Sometimes it can be slow or glitchy and lists wont pop up. It takes a bunch of logging in and out to get it going.

Respuesta de Jolt

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Jolt can be a little slow. We are committed to ensuring that our users have the best possible experience and will do our best to improve performance. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making Jolt the best it can be!

Marina
Marina
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The communication tool that revolutionized the way we connect at work

Revisado el 16/7/2023

This communication tool is essential to improve the way we connect and share information in my work team.

Puntos a favor

I like that I no longer have to rely on long emails or messages getting lost in the inbox. With the click of a button, I can send instant messages to the entire team, to specific roles, or to individual employees.

Desventajas

It can be a bit confusing and disorganized at times, making it difficult for me to navigate and find past messages. I have also experienced some performance issues, such as content loading delays or occasional system crashes.

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Marina, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the confusion and disorganization you have experienced while using Jolt. We understand how important it is to easily navigate and find past messages, so we are constantly working on improving the user interface and organization features of our platform. Our team is actively working on optimizing the system to ensure a smooth and efficient user experience. If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, who will be more than happy to assist you. We're glad to hear that Jolt has been essential in improving the way you connect and share information with your work team. We truly value your business and are committed to providing you with a reliable and efficient communication tool. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Accountabilty at is finest

Revisado el 25/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Is a great business solution, very good for performing line checks (very interactive), allows you to upload photos, probe temperature, and most importantly any corrective actions needed.

Desventajas

Although is a great product, the first time instruction could be a bit more helpful

Respuesta de Jolt

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Jolt. We're thrilled to hear that you find our product a great business solution for performing line checks, capturing probe temperatures, and taking corrective actions. We understand that the first-time instructions could be improved and will send your feedback to the team for consideration on making the instructions more helpful for our users. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you in the future. Thank you again for choosing Jolt!

Alejandro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very helpful on a daily basis

Revisado el 14/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The LISTS part of the software is so useful for everyday activities that need to be completed at work

Desventajas

If you are a "sub-user"you cannot edit nor propose an edit of a superior user-created list or content file

Brittani

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Fantastic- when it works.

Revisado el 10/2/2020

Jolt has greatly improved our food scores since we began using it. It has gotten our team members in the habit of labelling everything because it is easy-to-use and has all pertinent information readily available. The issue is getting technical problems resolved in an appropriate manner; our printer has been unusable for a total of over 2 months out of the 10 months which we have had it.

Puntos a favor

The label feature for all food products has really helped us to drastically increase our food safety scores by clearly indicating when a particular product must be used by. We no longer have to mentally recall the hundreds of various hold times we have for all of our products and their ingredients, because all of that information is easily stored in the Jolt system and prints out with the touch of a button. The labels are also much higher quality than other sticker systems we have tried in the past, making dish washing much easier because they are removed easily with zero sticky residue.

Desventajas

The software, in our experience, is offline often. We contacted Customer Service multiple times to try to correct the issue but were instructed that we may need to send the entire printer back to be serviced and that we would get it back after the repair was complete in 2-3 months. The printer system is pricey to begin with, so it did not seem like an appropriate solution to be without what we were paying for, for multiple months. We also have issues with the calibration lining up with the stickers perfectly, but have discovered that if you gently pull on each sticker before printing it will line up more accurately.

Roxanne
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Jolt Gives Business Independence

Revisado el 23/3/2022

It's been really good! Occasionally a migration or an update will down the app but it is usually resolved in a timely manner

Puntos a favor

I really appreciate that as the administrator I can write and program my own inspections related to my state, county, or company specific requirement without having to ask a dev to do that for me. I can get complex and focus on very specific areas.

Desventajas

I wish the reports for completed inspections also included the corrective action dialogues as one document rather than having to weave these two things together in post to get the whole picture

Hi Roxanne,
Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Aly

Longtime Customer

Revisado el 25/10/2023

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of scheduling staff members and that they can request time off or enter unavailability. Many apps don't allow both.

Desventajas

Occasionally the app didn't function properly for staff. In recent months this has greatly improved, making Jolt a staple in our business.

Respuesta de Jolt

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to have you as a longtime Jolt customer. It's fantastic to hear that you find Jolt a breeze for scheduling and love the ability for your staff to request time off or mark their unavailability. We're all about making your life easier, and your feedback reassures us that we're on the right track. We've been hard at work to ensure Jolt runs smoothly, and it's awesome to know it's improved and become a staple in your business. Should you ever run into any issues or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing Jolt, and we look forward to many more great years together!

Taran

Jolt Zebra printer

Revisado el 6/9/2016

I have been using our new printer for Jolt and I LOVE IT! I really love the fact that every item prepped now is labeled with who prepped it, when they did so, and the EXACT time of expiration. The fact that it uses the internal clock to time stamp items is amazing. This keeps everyone honest. There is no fudging times or dates to extend foods shelf life.
The ease of use is incredible. I mean there is not much more to say on that. It took us a couple of tries to figure out the best way to label our items received from Sysco but then a simple answer occurred to me. Before even starting to put up the truck, simply read the invoice and print ALL labels needed and it is a breeze! After that more specific labels can be made using the custom label. We use it to mark the weights of our meats so now daily inventory is a snap. No more trying to decipher messy handwriting. I have even gone so far as to use it to label items for caterings to give things a more professional look.
I do wish that custom labels could be saved for repeat use. That is maybe my only complaint about this printer. I keep it in my office to save it from the wear and tear of daily kitchen activities. It is an extremely helpful device that has streamlined our labeling and made it much more effective as well. Having this now and using it all day every day, I hate to think of life without it.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Pictures and date stamps that keep employees honest. training new employees is a breeze.

Desventajas

Lack of ability to personalize to individual locations needs or preferances

Tyler

Everything in One Place

Revisado el 14/3/2017

We now have 40 locations using Jolt for our daily checklists and logs. It is great having quick access to any list or food safety log in a matter of seconds. It has improved our team's accountability in getting the necessary details completed accurately on a daily basis. Not only does it help set the restaurant up for success in serving our customers, the Health Department also appreciates our electronic temperature logs!
Some features I would like to see improve are capabilities within the way lists can be setup, such as conditional formatting and multiple items under a parent item. I would also like to see more customization around notifications. The notifications are one of the best features of Jolt! The goods news is, the Jolt team is very receptive to feedback and always tries to make client's ideas come to life.
Overall, I would highly recommend Jolt to any restaurant looking to streamline their systems and eliminate all of the paper and clip boards!

Puntos a favor

The lists capabilities are currently the biggest benefit to us, but we have also started testing the Zebra printer and scheduling.

Desventajas

We like the scheduling feature but since it does not integrate with our systems, it's not the best option for us. I would also like to see more customization for the way lists can be configured, such as conditional formatting and more that one measurable under a parent item. More customization surrounding notifications would be helpful as well.

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

JOLT- A fantastic piece of software

Revisado el 29/3/2017

We engaged Jolt to eliminate our daily paper checklists in our franchise business.

We had looked...

We had looked at a number of solutions and decided to give Jolt a trial. The software is extremely easy to use from the back end, user friendly on the front end and bug free.

We do no have any issues with glitches and it synchronises within seconds with new updates.

This means we can update the whole group in a matter of seconds. Staff don't even need to be notified of small changes to lists . We can control duties simply by adding them to a list and as the staff work through they may stumble across a new item.

The system ensures accountability by giving each staff member a login. Lists can be reviewed at any time by allocated mangers/higher access.

We also use Jolt for all audits. i.e safety, presentation, cleanliness etc. Each store then receives instants feedback and a total score via email automatically. Managers can then look through their weaknesses and work on getting them corrected.

Usually this process would take personal from head office to communicate and follow up.

I have never written a review as i'm often time poor but this piece of software and support from Jolt is fantastic and worth every cent.

It works

Desventajas

Login could be a touch faster as you need to find your name.

Ben

Jolt your business

Revisado el 3/4/2017

I have been using Jolt for around 3 years. I have also encouraged many other to use the product in operating their Quick Service restaurants as I feel it is an amazing operational tool.

Prior to using Jolt I was creating my own intranet to manage tasks, projects, employee details, etc.

Jolt could fulfill all of these requirements and ran on IOS making hardware implementation simple.

I have seen the feature set grow over the years and am confident the product will continue to evolve.

Puntos a favor

IOS (although would be nice to have it run on Android too,) great at tasks / list management.

Desventajas

Bad UX design both on client and web / back end. Communications (announcements) requires time clock use (i have submitted this several times). Cannot assign tasks to security groups (only allows individuals), reporting on client is rough. A bit better on backend, but still challenging,.

Erica

• Asistencia al cliente

My experience with Jolt has been amazing. The team made the setup of our 3 locations a breeze.

Revisado el 8/8/2017

Puntos a favor

The support you get from the Jolt Team is great. They are quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Scheduling now takes us half the time it did before. We manage multiple stores in two states and this system has made us much more efficient and able to hold our team accountable for task that need to be completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. We also save time and money on training and daily operations by using the Jolt dating system and printer.

Desventajas

Our goal with Jolt was to eliminate paper (Time off request, School Schedules, Checklist, etc.) and it has been able to do that for us. The last thing we are converting to paperless is our cup count form. Travis was able to help us build one in Jolt but it would be even better if the list would calculate the totals. To setup up everything does take time but the bulk importing and ability to assign list to multiple locations makes it much easier.

Cade

A Step Above the Rest

Revisado el 15/1/2017

To start off, Jolt has become a major part of our daily operations since we decided to partner with them. From the extensive amount of checklists, to the sheer number of daily users, Jolt has been able to deliver a user friendly and efficient experience to our staff. Support from the Jolt team is amazing, as they help guide you through your initial training and ongoing training as you continue to learn the functionality of their system. You will be amazed at how many applications you can now use Jolt for. They are truly with you every step of the way. If you are in search of an operations software platform, you have found your answer! Jolt is perfect for the job! We have been able to operate with increased safety and our park leadership has been able to more effectively and efficiently perform their duties.

Puntos a favor

The user interface is very user friendly. We are able to adapt almost any tool from Jolt and find a way to apply it into our current procedures. They staff has become more efficient at their duties, and we know that the feedback provided is secure and accurate.

Nothing!

Ryan
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Jolt has helped us create accountability in specific areas of the business.

Revisado el 31/5/2017

Labels and one consolidated place for checklists.

Labels and one consolidated place for checklists.

Puntos a favor

The interface is smooth, and users who are completing a checklist or task are able "check off" items with ease. It can be set up to be crystal clear on the expectation and purpose of a specific checklist. It allows all checklists, daily, weekly, monthly tasks, etc. to be in one consolidated place. E-mails can be generated and sent to key-leaders with not only the results of a checklist, but if a checklist is late, or has not been completed. As a high-level leader who is not in the operation daily, this helps me track our progress and put a pulse on the accountability my leadership team is holding the team to.

Desventajas

The end result is the best - all checklists in one place. The creation process can seem daunting, but once you have the hang of it, it is relatively easy.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Best Digital Manager

Revisado el 13/4/2022

The staff was worried about using this product, but after a simple training, they are running with it. Love that as they come across things that need to be tweaked, that it is so easy to go in and change things up. One of the other things about JOLT that is fabulous is there customer service. Any questions we have are answered either with a simple email or at our weekly training sessions!

Puntos a favor

This product is so easy to use, to build lists/change lists and reports and the best part...NO MORE PAPER!!

Desventajas

We haven't come across any thing about Jolt that we don't like...

Hi Jennifer,

Rusty

Love the multiple uses

Revisado el 23/9/2022

Overall we have had an excellent experience

Overall we have had an excellent experience

Puntos a favor

We love the multiple ways we can use Jolt to effectively operate our business

Desventajas

Currently, multiple apps that need to be streamlined into one

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Rusty, Thank you for your review for Jolt! We're so pleased to hear that you have had an excellent experience with our product and the ways it has helped to effectively operate your business. We value your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of Jolt! Sincerely, The Jolt Team

Randy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

impossible to get a live person to speak to you

Revisado el 8/2/2022

Horrible communication

Horrible communication

Puntos a favor

Great sales pitch when they were selling us on the system. When we decided to stop using it was impossible to get a response

Desventajas

tried for 2 months to cancel the subscription - after 30 day finally got an email response. Told the rep to cancel the account but he never responded to 2 different emails. Ended up billing my for 2 months