Mostrando 1628 opiniones de 1577

• Funciones
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Mostrando 1628 opiniones de 1577
Melanie C.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Versatile and Powerful Tool

Revisado el 6/12/2019

My company was already using Smartsheet for basic task tracking when I started. Upon discovering how we could use dashboards, our utilization took off! We have now designed solutions for departments company-wide, improving management's visibility to workloads and processes. It's impressive how many problems Smartsheet has been able to solve.

- Ease of Use - No need to involve programmers to create custom solutions
- Versatility - customizable sheets and dashboards for different departments and needs
- Support - AMAZING user forum, help pages, support department

Puntos en contra

Row and cell link limitations - I bump up against the cell link limitations often, although I can work around them by saving my metrics into multiple sheets.

Cory B.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Smartsheet is preferred from multiple fast-moving projects

Revisado el 28/7/2020

Satisfied. I manage >25 projects that vary in size and detail. I would not rely on any other project management program that I have used in the past.

Puntos a favor

Easy to get in, set up, and maintain small-medium size projects. Quick to learn, easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I would like more intelligence around the columns: 1) more specific formatting choices, like setting the duration to hours, separating effort and duration; 2) Predecessor columns that intelligently follow the task, not only the row number.

Sabrina Y.
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Smart she is one of the best softwares out right now!

Revisado el 3/3/2021

It is so easy to use. I love the fact that the developers create a training for the software and consistently reaches out to the organization to find out whether or not there is a need for additional training. I love the fact that you can do multiple types of documentation within Smartsheet it is extremely easy to create. This software has allowed me to eliminate the usage of various software‘s in strictly utilize this software alone, extremely impressive!

Puntos a favor

There is so much that I love about Smartsheet. The fact that you can create forms and that they have pre-determined templates that allow you to build out all kinds of documents. I love the fact that you can keep checklist and they have rules that you can create in order to email directly from the actual software. I also love that we have created a complete document tracking system with in Smartsheet with ease!

Puntos en contra

Honestly there is nothing that I have as far as a complaint with the software it is completely amazing and I think that it will replace various programs.

Alasdair D.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Excel on speed

Revisado el 29/12/2020

I have a running joke with my colleagues that goes along the lines of "have I told you how much I love smartsheet?" This is generally when I have discovered a new wow feature - e.g. the ability to lock in column formulae. They smile and say "yes you have mentioned it"

Puntos a favor

It's core infrastructure is very easy to understand. As an accountant I saw a spreadsheet like thing and shouted hurrah I get this. Then I realised that was just a beginning but a beginning that was good because it hooked me. Then I started to get that there are forms and the spreadsheets are really databases in disguise from which you can easily produce reports with no programming skills needed (other than those I knew anyway). Then there are dashboards that you can configure to your own requirements. I particularly love that you can change information on the reports and it changes on the underlying spreadsheets (databases). For one business I worked for I changed what had been a daily and weekend nightmare for the owner into an automated process that took half an hour. Literally life changing for him.

Puntos en contra

It's strength is it's weakness. Like a spreadsheet it can be too flexible which can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Other software has guardrails, this doesn't. If you take care it's fine but you can find yourself changing something and it having knock on effects. It's not that the underlying data is compromised by this but the reporting can be. For example if you change the name of a database column the reports won't be able to find it again which means that on the reports and dashboards you find a blank where there should be data. So take care, but if you do, it's magic!

Patrick H.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Solid software for quick and easy spreadsheets & Gantt charts

Revisado el 15/12/2020

While I prefer Smartsheet for Gantt charts, or quick and simple spreadsheets due to its ease of use, I have been disappointed with all of the other marketed features, and would recommend Google Sheets in general, since it is similarly collaborative, has better options for in-depth formulas, customizing of sheets and automated emailing with query's and G-script, and is free.

Puntos a favor

Smartsheet is my preferred software for Gantt charts, and for quick & simple spreadsheets. The formatting features are especially effective, such as easy indenting and quick checkbox options that can be used with formulas. Gantt charts on Smartsheet are quick and intuitive with all the options I would like to have. Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Puntos en contra

The big Con with Smartsheet is that it lacks the in-depth features of similar spreadsheet software that is also usually freely available.
Conditional formatting the way you would like it to work can take a surprisingly long time, as it can take many conditions (often one per column per action) to accomplish what you would think would take a handful.
Automatic email sending from sheets sounds great but is still not very fleshed out, and options are pretty limited.
Complex formulas usually need to be done in several hidden columns or they can end up taking large paragraphs of hard-to-edit text and numbers due to lack of formula options. This can also make complicated spreadsheets pretty slow.
Bugs occur infrequently, but make me prefer to double check important sheets.

Michael J.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

I love Smartsheet

Revisado el 17/11/2020

While as an overarching company, my employer does not use Smartsheet, I have continued to use it personally on my projects to track progress in simple to update, easy to baseline format. I have used Smartsheet in this fashion for years -- its a much needed tool to keep you my back pocket.

Puntos a favor

What I think that Smartsheet really does well is how easy it is to use it. It is very similar in function to Excel, but has a lot of the important features that you need to baseline and track a project of any size. Its a welcome deter from the intensity of other PM software like Microsoft Project, without losing essential functionality.

Puntos en contra

Smartsheet is very simple to use - but because of some of that scaled back UI, there is some lost functionality. Some of the tricks and maneuvers you have to pull for things like conditional formatting or cell types can be a bit off-putting. It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Andrea W.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best thing since sliced bread

Revisado el 14/7/2020

This software makes everything we do so streamlined and easy. We literally load all of our projects into smartsheet so that we can all manage them. I don't think that I could do my job as efficiently without it. There is s certain project we do once a year where we update pricing on all website items with all of our suppliers. Being able to keep this data in SS, then send our suppliers update requests to load in the data has been a life saver! Keeping track of work along with managing the project has become a breeze.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like the most is the transparency or the collaboration. To be able to easily see what others are doing and manage them together, set reminders and send update requests is what makes our company run well.

Puntos en contra

I think there have been a few times that we have maxed out on number of lines. I don't know why that there is a throttle there, but that's probably my only complaint is that some of our sheets get large and max out!

Kristie S.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Efficiency, Simplicity and Life-Changing!

Revisado el 14/7/2020

I am a devoted Excel fan, and the first time I used Smartsheet, I hated. I thought it was a dumb version of Excel. But gradually others in the organization did more and more with it and I continued to have issues with Shared Workbooks in Excel, I finally decided to give it another shot, and this time I would really look at it. I then realized it had the power of Excel and SharePoint and Nintex Forms, all in one program that was way easier to use than most of the others. I went from hating Smartsheet as my PMO was dragging it into my department, to owning 117 sheets, countless automations and data mesh configurations and data uploader configurations in less than a year. I completely rely on Smartsheet to get my daily work done now and I have lost 2 FTE without feeling any real pressure to replace them. Smartsheet has helped my team that much. I have become a complete Smartsheet nerd.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about this software is the simplicity of creating a very complex set of sheets, automation and forms. I work as a business person within the IT department and it is a tough limbo to exist in. You aren't really IT's customer, but you are not as skilled as an IT professional. I am often left to my own devices and de-prioritized so they can concentrate on our true customers. Smartsheet provided me a system that I did not need my IT department help. I was able to create a set of products (on a very base level, my own small Enterprise Resource Program) entirely alone that has improved my efficiency, quality of work and accuracy! I needed nothing more than my own skills and occasionally Smartsheet's Solution Center.

Puntos en contra

I am unfond of a few of the tiny limitations. I wish that reports weren't limited to 500 rows per page, and if that limit must exist, I wish there was a function to skip to a specific page. I reference a report that has 400+ lines of data multiple times throughout the day and it's mildly annoying to have to skip through 9 pages on the report to get to what I'm looking for.

I have also had very lukewarm success with Data Uploader. It does not work as expected about 50% of the time. I would honestly give up on it entirely if it wasn't SO useful the other 50% of the time. I waste a lot of time saving and resaving documents and deleting and recreating configurations just to get data to upload.

Nathan R.
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

Smartsheet is the Project Management Software of Choice

Revisado el 19/7/2020

I am planning projects, collaborating on large scale projects, and even managing our sales pipeline across eight separate sheets. We roll up our data into dashboards and are using some of the automation features; however, we could do so much more on that front.

Puntos a favor

Smartsheet is like Excel on steroids. It is a very powerful, yet simple to use software. It is easy for team members, regardless of whether they are paid subscribers, to easily collaborate on projects.

Puntos en contra

There are some specific project management tools that I would personally like to see implemented in this software that would give it an edge over other programs. However, these would affect the functionality very little and would be more bells and whistles.

Mark K.
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Smartsheet for program management, tracking and reporting

Revisado el 14/7/2020

Managing and reporting of programs and equipment purchases through buy-offs.

Puntos a favor

The ability to collaborate on a sheet is great. Being able to customize the schedules to provide statuses of tasks using formulas on the sheet provided us the ability to report program statuses. Being able to generate reports and consolidate the data into dashboard customization for our needs. Being able to have all associated files in a workspace that be duplicated and reconfigured for a new program is good.

Puntos en contra

There are limitations on the sheet levels regarding cell referencing. Depending on the total set of formulas on a sheet there can be performance issues. Creation on charts with assigned colors can be an issue since you need a data point of greater than zero to assign a color.

Ben S.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Holistically Manage Your Complex Projects

Revisado el 29/12/2020

Overall, we are happy with our roll-out of Smartsheets, as it has allowed us greater organization and insight into our project plans and their successes. While there is a learning curve, by keeping our team involved with utilizing this program to its fullest capabilities, we have seen great success.

Puntos a favor

Great visual management features of project plans and schedules. Task tracking allows our project managers to make sure that everyone on the project team knows their specific tasks, when they're due, etc. We love the layout of the project plans, which allows for color coding and easily breaking down tasks within a larger project plan. Easily shareable with project members.

Puntos en contra

There is a lot to Smarsheets which can be intimidating to new users, and it's not the easiest to pick up with so many options for customization.

Jamila G.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best for collaboration and remote working

Revisado el 15/7/2020

Puntos a favor

It allows the team to collaborate while some members are in office and others are at work. Smartsheet can be applied to so many of the organisation's needs. We use this software for several things including internal data collection with forms, project management, meeting management and storing reference material.

Puntos en contra

Because of my experience with Microsoft Project I do sometimes get frustrated that some higher level functions are not there. For example, it would be great to export and print project dashboards as a form of reporting. For the price though, it gets the job done.

Maarten D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A powerful tool for rapid, automated, information sharing without jeopardizing privacy

Revisado el 28/7/2020

I have used SmartSheet for a number of years with different project teams and different applications. The software is incredibly versatile and lends itself to every imaginable aspect of the projects, from planning and scheduling meetings to tracking and and documenting closeout requirements. The automation options along with the display variations and the accessibility via multiple device types and input devised provide meaningful, clear and up-to-date information to a large variety of people with equally varied technological backgrounds and communication styles. During the work day, my SmartSheet portal is always open!

Puntos a favor

SmartSheet provides an easy and efficient means of sharing information in a spreadsheet style format with web-forms that are readily accessible and editable from portable devices. The information from these web-forms can be set to auto-populate on the parent-sheet where the information becomes accessible to all authorized users at the click of the "update" button. For example, during the COVID-19 pandemic, a employee health status sign in sheet was created on short notice and sent out to all relevant parties via email as well as by posting a QR code at the job sites which all workers can scan with their mobile devices and fill in the form on line. The relevant information gets forwarded to main sheet accessible at the main office (nearly) instantaneously. The display options of the sheets are numerous and varied, very useful for different circumstances and audiences.

Puntos en contra

The functionality is quite similar to that of an Excel spreadsheet, but my recurring stumbling block is that there ARE some differences. That being said, SmartSheet does a wonderful job of expanding the function library constantly, which makes it an ongoing task to stay up-to-date with what is new and possible (this is both a Pro and a Con since the library is so very dynamic)

Kat W.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fantastic tool that is growing quickly!

Revisado el 14/7/2020

I'm a huge fan of Smartsheet. I would highly recommend their annual conference - ENGAGE. It's a great mix of presentations of use cases, tutorials, hands on workshops, networking, and a glimpse into their roadmap.

With Smartsheet, we've saved time on existing processes and been able to build out new processes we weren't able to streamline/automate before Smartsheet. It also is so helpful with managing data integrity and auditing when/how things are edited. We also use it quite a bit to collaborate externally - that alone has made Smartsheet worth it.

Puntos a favor

There's a lot to like about Smartsheet. You can get simple business processes converted quickly. The automation 'designer' is so easy to use and it's quite intuitive. Permissions are easy to manage without feeling overwhelming. Their training center is one of the best I've seen. Our Account Team is also phenomenal. I can't say enough about them. They never make me feel like they don't have time to talk use cases, strategies, or even one off questions. They roll out new functionality often enough to add value but not so often that you can't keep up. Smartsheet also really values their customer's feedback - highly recommend their EAP.

Puntos en contra

Smartsheet is great in so many ways but there are some functionality missing that would make a massive difference in the amount of processes I could move to Smartsheet - cascading dropdowns, setting a field's value with automation, setting a form field's value based on another field or formula, editing an existing item via a form (not an update request), extract time stamping from cell history to be able to report on it. I would also like to see more consistency in the functionality across different apps within the platform. Overall, I'm able to find workarounds to most of the functionality wish list and with their ability to turn out new features often throughout the year, I don't consider these as deal breakers.

My other pain point (though it's also helpful in some ways, especially for small businesses) is how tiered the features are - meaning that you do have to purchase premium apps/add ons to leverage the full power of Smartsheet. That gives a lot of flexibility in how you want to scale but is also a bit of a pain as an end user, making the case for purchasing the add ons that will help my processes even more.

James C.
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A bit un-human and cheeky

Revisado el 30/1/2020

Disconnected - we use InfusionSoft and despite the software being hard to use sometimes and changes happen constantly, they have mitigated risk of leaving by investing in human contact and support.

I posted something to the Smartsheet community and hear nothing.

Collaboration
Action features
How to tutorials/onboarding is good
Webforms

Puntos en contra

Lack of a chat support system or ticketing system
The upsell on functions - have free collaborators now having to pay to do things they could of done prior even though they had been using the system for years. Understand if certain features are now paid to commercialise the product, however I think it is unfair to penalise historic users. If you looked at a micro level with us you will see a 200% growth in our subscription over its lifetime and I feel this short term and automated upsell could and has damaged perceptions of the overall product. 18 months ago I would of been a 10 regarding recommedations and now it is less.

Kirstine L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great software to create a bespoke solution

Revisado el 30/1/2020

I work for a small construction company who used to keep all their information "in their heads, or on the back of a fag packet"!!! This has revolutionised the way they work and not only stopped them from forgetting things but also given them the ability to look at live costs and income.

They now have a dashboard to see the 'big picture', individual Reports to show their own specific projects, an automated transfer of information to accounts when they mark a job as complete, reminders, comments so they can stay up to date with any info added by other people, and so many other little 'life hacks' that make their lives easier.

Smartsheet has changed the way we all work immeasurably for the better. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Puntos a favor

I love the Smartsheet Community who will help you find ways to adapt Smartsheet to suit each individual need you may have. I've been using the software for years and every time I've wanted to use it for something new we've found a way! Sometimes there have been delays due to the capacity not being there YET, but it's easy to submit a Product Enhancement Request.

There are updates and innovations ALL THE TIME and while they're not shoved down your throat, there's plenty of support out there if you want it, not only from the Community but also videos and webinars (live or recorded). If you've got the motivation and imagination then I think the possibilities are unlimited, without needing to be a programmer or have any coding knowledge.

Puntos en contra

There's not much I can say that's bad about Smartsheet. I find it slightly difficult that it's very US based and I'm in the UK, but that's true of most comparable software.

I'm also not keen on the Learning Centre as it sometimes assumes a level of knowledge that is beyond me and I find it incomprehensible! It's not a problem though as I can easily turn to the Community!