PCRecruiter

La solución basada en la web flexible y asequible para el reclutamiento y la búsqueda de candidatos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

388 opiniones

Eddie
Eddie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for all recruiters and managing the talent acquisition pipeline.

Puntos a favor

It's an adaptive software and is expanding to fit our growing needs. Very easy to customize menus and parts of the site to save time and increase your workflow productivity. It's very easy for users with minimal software experience to learn but also intuitive enough for high tech-savvy users to utilize.

Desventajas

The Mobile App is in the early stages of development I feel, so the only feedback I have is to keep developing it over time.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the glowing review, Eddie!

Joni
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

PCR Has Made Our Job Easier!

Revisado el 4/5/2020

Choosing to use PCR as our ATS has helped to improve the time it takes to send emails, gather resumes, and information, etc. It has been a game changer for us.

Puntos a favor

We are able to perform all of our tasks from PCR. The functionality is amazing!

Desventajas

There are almost too many layers to the software. It all becomes a bit daunting if you don't break it down into small learning segments. Also, the training needs to include more of a chance to use the product as you learn.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for taking time to review PCR, Joni! We are working on brand new training materials that we think you'll find very helpful. Keep your eye out in the coming months!

Kirstin
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

The North West Company

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Once you understand how the software works, it's a great tool. Note my first answer.

Puntos a favor

It captures all required documents and communication in one place under the applicant's name

Desventajas

I am responsible for the recruitment of our Pharmacy staff and there is no way of filtering the software to block anyone who doesn't have a Canadian licence to practice. With my company you must have a Canadian licence to practice as a Pharmacist and must be a Canadian citizen for us to even review your resume. There are many reasons for this choice and mostly the liability, the process to licence in Canada is very difficult, time consuming and not always confirmed. The applicant is responsible for this process themselves. For all other Pharmacy staff, they must be a citizen for compliant placement.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for your review, Kirstin!

We'll be in touch to assist with ways to help filter out non-licensed Pharmacy applicants.

PCRecruiter - For REtained Executive Search

Revisado el 31/7/2019

It's a great solution for recruiting and marketing.

It's a great solution for recruiting and marketing.

Puntos a favor

This is my 2nd time using PCRecruiter but the 1st time I'm using it as an ower. Value and customer support are very good. I've used other products before and the ease of data entry makes it a go-to product.

Desventajas

There are some software glitches that need to improve on PCR Capture but overall I'm happy and like that they listen to customer feedback. It would be nice if the training offered more guidance on how to best setup PCRcruiter.

Alternativas consideradas

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on PCR! We're glad you selected us for your business.

If you have any questions or suggestions, we're always open to hearing them! Send us an email or visit the Ideas and Requests forum in the helpdesk.

• Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Functional software

Revisado el 28/4/2020

This is a great database to keep track of our candidates. Customer service is exceptional.

Puntos a favor

Software is easy to use after initial installation, which I had trouble with since I was installing it on another computer.

Desventajas

I feel the search functions not exact enough at times. It would be great when you run a search and you receive 100% or 50% matches, that you could limit to 100% matches without having to put a check by each name, as sometimes there are hundreds. Perhaps I just do not know how to do it correctly.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for sharing your review! You can always check in with our training team about ways in which to make your searches more efficient... they may have good ideas for you about pre-tagging or listing records to make them easier to find.

Guion
Guion

A Recruiter's Best Friend

Revisado el 12/11/2018

We had an old database/recruiting software that was not cloud base. Having cloud based software has made much easier use for our user. PC Recruiter has bee very responsive to our needs and also quick in response time when having a problem or question.

Puntos a favor

Ramp up time on use is very user friendly.
Training provided was excellent for onboarding
Ease of looking up in "Help"
Response time from PC Recruiter on help is excellent
Willingness to work diligently with us on a large Data conversion
Good product value for costs

Desventajas

Took more months than anticipated on data conversion. If you have a older version software, than needs lot changes to convert, be prepared for 6 months to convert. We had anticipated 3 months.

Mario
Mario

I've been using PCR since 2000

Revisado el 25/10/2017

I live on PCR. It's my job. Don't know what I would do with out it.

I live on PCR. It's my job. Don't know what I would do with out it.

Puntos a favor

Customizeability (Is that a word)? You can customize the software pretty easily. For instance I have a field where I can tag someone a "walking placement". Then I can search a city for all of those that I tagged with that term. There is so much you can do.

Desventajas

I am concerned that support for 8 will go away. I've been using the old school version for over a decade and I don't want to learn 9. If I have to I guess I will but would rather keep it old school.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Mario! PCR 8 isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future, although you'll be missing out on an increasing number of improvements, enhancements, and integrations in PCR 9+!

Alex

Ten year PCRecruiter user

Revisado el 3/6/2019

PCRecruiter allows me as a manager of a search practice to manage the status of each search and each member of our search team on a daily basis in a very efficient manner. It makes the managing of candidate flow very efficient.

Puntos a favor

Ability to organize candidate flow for a search, having categories that are practical (company, candidate, position), really like the new version from a few years ago along with continual improvements, very responsive customer support group

Desventajas

in searching the database it seems the approach is either too restrictive or too broad, meaning too few candidates appear or too many

Sam
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent Product that gets the job done

Revisado el 30/5/2019

Puntos a favor

I like that so many features are built into the product. From building a template to for presentations to automatic Header and Footers being added to the resume. The ability to see who has spoken to and connected to candidates in the system is also very useful. The biggest feature that is a super timesaver is the import of candidate profiles from services like Indeed or LinkedIn.

Desventajas

The ability to search your database is very good, however searching through an individual job search that you had 8 months ago needs to be streamlined.

Briese

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good platform with nice features

Revisado el 29/5/2019

We use PCRecrutier to track candidates throughout the recruitment process.

We use PCRecrutier to track candidates throughout the recruitment process.

Puntos a favor

Nice integration with 3rd party tools that make data import a snap. Bulk email integration is also very nice.

Desventajas

There is a bit of a learning curve. Data parsing is bit buggy.

Scott

Great software!!!

Revisado el 14/8/2019

Puntos a favor

After using the same software for 17 years, I was very skeptical about changing. I was pleasantly surprised by the user friendliness of PCR and how easy the change was. The custom-ability is definitely the best part.

Desventajas

There are a few things I would like changed that are hard programmed where you can't.... but overall we love it.

Alternativas consideradas

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para elegir PCRecruiter

There system was outdated

Razones para cambiar a PCRecruiter

Price and the custom features.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for the review, Scott! Picking up a new software after 17 years is a big shift, so we're glad PCR is doing the job for you now!

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This is so much better than our old ATS!

Revisado el 12/2/2021

The biggest problem we have faced recently is job-posting integration. We would like to make it very easy for our recruiters to go about their day. Right now, all they have to do is enter a couple of job details and our IR team handles the rest. PCR pushes out the job to multiple sites and even has the capabilty to pull applicants directly into PCR to be screened from the in-app pipeline.

Puntos a favor

Being able to delegate tedious tasks to AI is amazing. I'm an IR, which means I am always doing database work. PCR has made it extremely easy to import data, go through call sheets, and set up plans for our Recruiters. Also, the support team is top-notch and is always listening to their users. Highly recommend PCR to anyone that is using an old, clunky ATS.

Also, I can't write a review without mentioning Dark Mode. PCR has a really solid Dark mode that keeps my eyes from burning when staring at my screen for 10 hours.

Desventajas

I wish that there were more integrations with job-posting. Specifically with LinkedIn Recruiter. It is also very different from ATS's of the past so it might take a while to train your team on how to use it. We have had to dedicate a lot of training time to PCR.

Additionally, there are a couple of things that are a bit more complicated than they have to be. The search function is very robust but can be confusing to new users.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for your review, Scott! We're glad PCR is filling your needs and we look forward to sharing some great new updates with you this year!

Rebecca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good - Depending on What You Need in a Recruitment Software

Revisado el 23/7/2019

Overall PCRecruiter is good for managing and organizing data and searching for existing candidates. Search function has much to improve as well as the coding.

Puntos a favor

Roll-Ups are easy to manage and organize candidates. Adding new jobs into the system. Easy to input data in an organized format in candidate files

Desventajas

Search function. You can only search existing candidates that have been registered with our agency. If a candidate applied for your job from another platform (ie: Indeed), you will not be able to search for them in PCR even though their resume was parsed into the system. Need to search in each open job to see new candidates. Lots of candidates also get lost if they are not coded correctly (ie: under the right job title, software skill).

Hi Rebecca,

All candidates that are stored in the PCRecruiter database (even those pushed into the system via Indeed) should be searchable by any words or phrases in their resume or by the fields in their contact info. If you're discovering records that can't be found in a search, it may be an indexing issue on the database. Get in touch with our support team and they'll get it sorted out for you. It's true, however, that coding for your own particular search requirements can help - if the candidate's resume doesn't include the phrase you're looking for, the search engine will not return that record.

Trudy
  • Sector: Biotecnología

Review of PCRecruiter As A Valued Business Tool

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Greatest benefit has been our ability to completely organize our business on this system as the 'go to' resource every day. And the technical service access and training are outstanding.

Puntos a favor

It's functionality allows us to access/retrieve all important candidate/client information [new or archived] in several different ways so that data is never 'lost'. From their basic features to the more granular, PCRecruiter has been an excellent and reliable business tool for us, for almost 14 years!

Desventajas

After 14 years, the product has only improved and continues to do so, so at this time there aren't any 'negatives' to site.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for the review, Trudy! We're glad to head that PCR has been making your job easier for all these years!

Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly Functional, very adaptable and great customer support.

Revisado el 8/4/2016

Puntos a favor

I am the IT and Business Consultant to a medium sized Recruiter / Placement Business that specializes in a niche market across USA.

We have used the web based version of PCRecruiter for 8 years since 2008.

As a medium sized business we did not want to fund a custom built program but needed the flexibility to be able to adapt the system in a similar fashion to having our own purpose built system and internal developers.

I first evaluated PCRecruiter (PCR) against several competing products in mid 2008 and found it to be the most versatile for our purpose. The only program of it's type that delivered everything we needed, plus expansion possibilities, was PCRecruiter. Periodically I conduct a similar review for the business and have yet to find a system that offers an advantage over PCRecruiter.

In the 8 years since we started using PCRecruiter we have expanded the system with several customized modules which have been possible within the system due to it's flexible architecture.

Finally I would like to make special mention of the customer support which has proven to be second to none.

Desventajas

I don't really have a dislike about the product or vendor. You usually only have dislikes when the service and product are not up to scratch.

Steve

User Feedback for PCR - Very Positive

Revisado el 20/5/2020

I am extremely happy with the software. Every year we do a re-evaluation of the software and have not found a better option. The support team are very responsive and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Feature functionality of this product is very extensive. Almost every feature you would wish for is built into the software. Most all of needed functionality is included in the base price. Additional functionality from PCR and allied vendors can be purchased at reasonable additional cost. What adds to the value of this product is its well documented API. This API connects PCR to many other applications like CRM and auto dialers vendors to name just two options.

Desventajas

If I have to "nit pick". While all the functionality is present in PCR, some of the workflows and reporting could be improved.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Steve! We're glad PCR continues to meet your needs.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Good Database with some automated functionality; poor CRM

Revisado el 30/5/2019

Middle of the road. It does the basic things well and is a good database to store information. Outside of that, there is no CRM functionality and isn't super useful from a sales, sales tracking, leads or reporting perspective.

Puntos a favor

The best features of PCR are the "roll ups". The software seems to be built around the roll ups and they provide a lot of functionality, some automation and decent organization ability.

Desventajas

It lacks a true CRM feature. The reporting is not great. Every name entered into the system is a candidate. There is no delineation between candidates and company contacts which creates problems.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Candidates and Contacts are delineated by the 'Status' field in PCR... a name can be a candidate or a contact depending on that setting. This facilitates situations where someone is hired at a company and then becomes a hiring contact there and allows for fluid movement between statuses without creating duplicate records.

Steven
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

PCRecruiter is as good as it gets but it can always be better.

Revisado el 12/8/2019

PCRecruiter is a great tool and has been invaluable to me as a 15 year veteran of the recruitment industry. My overall experience with the software has been excellent. I'd recommend it to any recruiting firm, large or small.

Puntos a favor

PCRecruiter's interface design and ease of use helps our firm get new recruiters up and running quickly with a minimal amount of software related training. In addition it let's our firm of 25+ recruiters work collaboratively across 100's of ongoing searches.

Desventajas

PCRecruiter's search functionality is good but it could be so much better. If I could do it all over I would recommend we create standard fields for things like Education, Industry Experience and also Titles. This would allow us to search within PCR without being so keyword dependent.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Steven! We're glad the system is helping your company to stay organized!

Suzi
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

PCR Support

Revisado el 27/4/2020

Honestly one of the BEST customer support platforms I've ever seen. You can call them anytime with questions. You go directly to a human ready and willing to help you right there and then. If they don't have the answer they find someone who does and they will get back to you quickly. Always respectful and generous with their help.

Puntos a favor

PCRecruiter is very user friendly, completely customizable. Our company has many different specialties we use this product for and we are able to create custom fields to fill every niche.

Desventajas

I have not had any issues with any of the software capabilities. If it's not out of the box it's always been customizable or if needed the support at PCR has taken our recommendations and made changes accordingly.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks so much for the review, Suzi! We appreciate it and we're glad PCR is meeting the needs of your organization!

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My best and most critical resource for recruiting success!

Revisado el 28/7/2015

Puntos a favor

PC Recruiter is, hands down, the best recruiting CRM software I have found on the market. Its functionality is way beyond any of its competitors. As a CRM consultant, I have high expectations for CRM software, and this program has exceeded them. In fact, I found that there were a whole lot more resources than I had anticipated: easy-to-use plugins for Outlook and Chrome, extensive options to communicate with clients and candidates, and a robust database that is able to take all the information I need, put it where it is easily accessible, and then be able to get a comprehensive "picture" of what I need to know. I have used other programs and the general attitude of the other vendors is something like this: "Here's what it is . . . here's how it works . . . it's up to you to figure out how you can make this work for your business." Using spreadsheets and Outlook was more efficient than what they offered - which is what I had to use in the past with certain software programs. When it comes to PCRecruiter, it's as if they asked me what I needed and then built a great program . . . and then asked me what my "dream" software would include . . . and then they met and exceeded my expectations. The salesperson asked me a lot of questions and then made sure the software and my eventual training addressed my needs, rather than talking at me about its capabilities. After trying the "best" programs and, frankly, finding no comparison to PCRecruiter, I don't want any of my competition to use it - I like having a clear advantage.

Desventajas

There isn't anything I don't like about PCRecruiter. It would be great if they gave the software away for free, but with the price being lower than a lot of their competitors . . . again, I can't complain about anything with PCRecruiter.

Fernanda
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good for administrative and especialized profiles

Revisado el 15/7/2021

Great for recruitment management; you can make the candidates applicate by sharing a link and they enter their profesional data so that they automatically get into the system

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, you can designed the search filters that you want to usea; search by habilities or experience, or you can use the keywords to look for them in the charged resumes
You can add teams as if they were differente enterprises so that the candidates stands for one or another sector

Desventajas

The connection with other's isn't that easy; we connected it tou our job posting page and had some issues, but it's a grear software for recruitment

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Fernanda! If we can be of any further assistance with squaring up the job posting issues, just contact our support team!

Lauren

Great Software for Recruiting

Revisado el 9/8/2019

I've had a great experience so far with PCR and anything that hasn't been going well or any issues we face, support is there for fixing and they're always taking suggestions on how to enhance.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about PCR is the ability to customize it to your needs. You have the ability to customize dashboards and add/remove fields, making organization great for a database that holds so much information.

Desventajas

There's not something I dislike about the software, but it does require some training to get used to- especially for admin (like anything else) but once you get used to it it's pretty simple and support is always there to help!

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks so much for the review, Lauren! We're glad to hear that the system is getting the job done and that our team is supporting you well.

Brianna
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Make it work for your business model

Revisado el 6/12/2019

I love the support with PCR, its very easy to get quick answers or to review forms of other user's experience. As I use it more I tend to see how it can work for me to better my daily tasks. I love all the integrations with other software, all leading to metric tracking.

Puntos a favor

This is a big platform for holding all the information about your business. I really like how customizable it is, making it unique to your business. The metric tracking dashboard can be customized to what you as an owner or manager need to review with employees, and allows employees to see first hand where they are and where they need to be!

Desventajas

There is a learning curve with how much stuff can be done with this database. It seems like every day there is something new to learn, it can get overwhelming all the features. But it's just important to utilize the help desk to know what you want, and how to use ONLY what you want. Do not get caught up in every single feature unless you need that.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to sharing even more exciting features with you in 2020!

Kristin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

PCR - from a recruiter...

Revisado el 14/8/2019

I have used many systems and I do think PCR is comparable to some of the bigger software systems out there.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can use it through the Microsoft "portal" and not have to switch from one program to the next! Here are other pro's:
Importing resumes is easy
Lots of fields to organize information
Searches are easy

Desventajas

I don't love the way resumes convert in PCR. I often have trouble editing them. Also, some resumes are easy to import and others are not.
Other cons:
Duplicates are too easily put in the system
The cell phone system is very limited - you really can't do much from your phone
Roll ups - mail merges - are not easy

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Kristin!

Regarding your concerns, you may want to visit our Ideas & Requests forum to make your thoughts known on how we can help you avoid duplicates or what you'd like to see added to future mobile app updates.

Steve

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I like having the option to customize

Revisado el 19/3/2020

I've used this program for years and have not had too many issues. The customer service at PCR is top notch

Puntos a favor

I like having the option to customize every screen aside from what my peers need. Being able to see the results I wants to see after a search, or customize each name profile is an asset

Desventajas

The new update has been rough to adjust to, in my opinion the old PCR was much cleaner to look at - but then again I have only had a week to adjust to the new updates.

Respuesta de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Steve! As with all software interface updates, they always seem hard to adjust to at first. We have some more substantial and workflow-improving updates to come later this year. Post your suggestions for future editions in our requests forum!