Mostrando 311 opiniones de 297

Sage Intacct

El mejor ERP en la nube para las finanzas

4,2 /5 (297 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Mostrando 311 opiniones de 297
John W.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Decent ERP software for medium, medium-large companies

Revisado el 10/10/2018

Hard to get used to in the beginning (I transitioned from QuickBooks), but as you get more and more used Intacct can be very resourceful and more powerful than other, more conventional ERP systems.

Puntos a favor

All the features, and integration capacity with other software.

Puntos en contra

Can be clunky and not user-friendly in not a seasoned user. Some add-on features (like FA modules) have a lot to desire in order to be useful.

Hello John,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

• Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great Accounting System, but with some limitations

Revisado el 24/9/2019

We are definitely saving time with Intacct. It is so much smoother and quicker to use. The internet based software is so easy to use compared to a program.

Puntos a favor

I like how users cannot force things to work like in QuickBooks. If the rec doesn't balance, they have to figure it out. Also, there's more reporting dimensions and a rigid chart of accounts so the users cannot create their own accounts.

Puntos en contra

The reporting needs a lot of work. There are so many dimensions that exist in this software that you cannot run a report on. There also seems to be a fair amount of glitches and errors.

Respuesta de Sage Intacct Traducir a español

Hello! Thank you for taking timeout to write your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and welcome your insights. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to talk about your experience and areas for improvement in the product.
Regards,
andrew.sevillia@sage.com

Wendy T.
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Intacct is a good platform for all your accounting needs

Revisado el 4/2/2021

Accounts payable and receivable. Bank rec's also

Puntos a favor

It is very user friendly and offers a short learning curve. It has a great search feature and enables its users to find what they need by their menu

Puntos en contra

YOu need to download reports or transfer to Excel in order to customize your data to fit your needs.

Michael P.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Its an average accounting system

Revisado el 12/10/2018

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

Puntos en contra

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well.

Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

Hello Michael,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

Lisa S.
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Not what I was expecting!

Revisado el 27/10/2020

Puntos a favor

I can only say that I liked that this connected to Salesforce.

Puntos en contra

The reporting done by this software was my least liked thing.

Eric N.
  • Sector: Seguros

Sage Intacct Personal obervation

Revisado el 12/10/2018

On our case, we focus on developing core business side then integrate with Intacct via web-service, and this have been successfully, because all side of reporting, financials, UPR, etc, is managed by Sage Intacct.

Puntos a favor

1. Sage Intacct allows access anytime and anywhere (home, office, coffee shop)
2. Sage Intacct has login are very secured with different levels.
3. Sage Intacct provide financial information on detailed level by using dimensions which allows decision makers to relay on realistic information.
4. Sage Intacct is easy to use, it doesn't requires advances financial training.

Puntos en contra

1. Extracting volume data in most of time is an issue, especially Journals.

Hello Eric,

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Gets the job done

Revisado el 26/12/2020

Overall experience is pretty neutral- it does what it needs to do for our finance team. There can be a lot of headaches when changing or deactivating items.

Puntos a favor

The integration with Salesforce is the main reason we have this product- it integrates better than other softwares we saw with opportunities and contracts

Puntos en contra

We get a lot of errors within Intacct and Salesforce integration, I am not sure if our setup is just complex but we always seem to be fixing something.

Allison M.
  • Sector: Construcción

Sage-Ing Grace

Revisado el 19/8/2020

It is the best program I have used while working in the construction industry. I would be very pleased to be able to use this program again

Puntos a favor

I enjoyed this software very much. I because extremely comfortable with it with in days so i would say it is extremely user friendly. It was very convenient in the sene that most everything i needed was all in one place. I also loved that the guys working in the field could log in on there I Pads and enter or look over any documents for approval. It cut down so much of my time..

Puntos en contra

I was not a fan of the amount of users. At least a few tie a week one or more of us would have to log out so another person in the office could log in. I would like to see more chargers for ya/

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Copy and paste is your best friend

Revisado el 18/8/2020

Sage gets the job done and has lots of options to categorize your expenses and requests as freely as you wish. However, there seem to be lots of bugs that need to be worked out to make it user friendly. Even the experienced finance team with years of knowledge with the system get stuck and have issues. Imagine someone from an external department utilizing it once in awhile. It gets confusing and is hard to follow.

Puntos a favor

I like that you can easily save information and copy over previous Purchase Requisitions for your new ones. It allows you to save a lot of time by having your information saved for quick processing. There's also an SSO option. There is a chat function in the actual PR so you can communicate or upload changes without having to start all over. Great for overall visibility within the company.

Puntos en contra

It tells you there are glitches and the PR won't process, but it did-you just have to verify and save it twice. The error codes don't explain if your selected budget is maxed out or WHERE the issue in the form is. The system just assumes you will review and figure it out on your own. It's not 100% phone user friendly so it's hard sometimes to work on it on the go. Best configuration is on a desktop/computer. Drop downs often get stuck wasting your time clicking on random space to get out of functions. The PRs can't be organized easily and the search function is super sensitive.

Adam M.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great accounting package

Revisado el 6/5/2020

Overall, it has been a great experience. Support is excellent, and the company works to constantly improve the product and keep the features competitive with what's available in the market.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and integrates well with a number of other products, such as MineralTree and SalesForce.

Puntos en contra

Some basic functions, such as producing manual checks and paying off credit cards, are needlessly complicated.

Kat P.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall great software for accounting professionals

Revisado el 15/5/2019

One major problem with some accounting softwares is that the reports needed to perform analysis, checks, etc. are unavailable. Intacct's wide report customization is a great solution to this that has resulted in an overall positive experience with the software.

Puntos a favor

For those businesses and organizations looking to step up their accounting software from Quickbooks (or something similar), Sage Intacct is a great solution.

While not as intuitive and user friendly as the systems designed for non-accounting professionals, Sage Intacct offers a myriad of features and functionality that is an accounting professional’s dream.
One of the best features of Intacct is its reporting system. Users can run any report they could ever dream of that includes GL, AP, AR, Time & Expenses, Order Entry, Purchasing, etc. Reports are not only customizable, but savable too.

Another great feature of Intacct is that the company is constantly releasing updates, which means the system is always evolving and getting better.

Overall, Sage Inacct offers massive capability and is great for organizations who have outgrown smaller systems or who need greater customization.

Puntos en contra

For those accustomed to the hand holding of a software like Quickbooks, Sage Intacct can make you feel a bit alone in the woods. It, for the most part, assumes that whoever is using it is an accounting professional, capable of understanding the inner workings of AP, AR, etc. For this reason, I would not recommend the system to those who are unfamiliar with accounting procedures and systems.

Respuesta de Sage Intacct Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, Kat! I'm glad to hear that you're benefiting from the robust reporting within Sage Intacct. If you have any questions or if we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sameera at reviews@intacct.com

Joseph C.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great and attentive customer service. Very accommodating with our customization and concerns.

Revisado el 7/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the flexibility and ease of the software. It is overall simple to correct errors. I enjoy the import features for invoices and journal entries. Saves a lot of time and is user friendly, even for less experiences computer users.

Puntos en contra

The restrictions of some features and functions. I feel like the functionality is more designed by computer programmers than by actual day to day users. For example, if you are trying to create a custom report, vendor ID is stored one way when entering invoices, and another way when entering journal entries. Customer service suggested to me that I enter the vendor ID in 2 different fields (I believe Vendor_ID and APBillItem_VendorID) for all invoice imports so that I can use 1 f. This is redundant and frustrating. Also for example, you can set invoices to "warn" you if duplicate invoice numbers when manually entering, but if you are using the import feature, it will just crash. You have to de-select the "warn" option, upload the file, and then turn the "warn" function back on. This is not practical. There should be some type of override function for intentional duplicate invoice #s.

Hello Joseph,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use and flexible. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

Amanda G.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Saas Accounting solution

Revisado el 20/11/2018

Sage Intacct is a great company to work with. Their software solution is great and easy to use. If your looking to change from an outdated solution, this should make the transition easier.

Puntos a favor

The software is great. It is super easy to use and almost impossible to break. It can be used for more than your monthly accounting. We use it to track our valuation process. It is easy to track everything in the software and perform your monthly accounting tasks. You can track t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and do your cash management in this solution. There are many other features that make it a best in class solution

Puntos en contra

The software itself is great. There are certain things we would like to be able to track in the software, like irr, but we also don't expect one software to do anything. There may sometimes be a lag in support getting back to you when you have issues, but nothing that is too extreme

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use when you are tracking t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and cash management. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

Toni A.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Customer support was great from the start and the program is flexible in regards to creating...

Revisado el 8/5/2018

The software allowed ability to perform accounts payable to issue cheques and to produce financial statements quickly. The 12 month report is very useful to pick up changes to values in account. The budgeting aspect is also useful for variance analysis.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to create the financial reports and also the Dashboard reports. The payables area is easy to perform functions and the year-end close is very simple.

Puntos en contra

This program is mainly written for the US market and is not able to create an EFT file (Canadian) that can be uploaded to the bank and create journal entries simultaneously. That would benefit us to make payments that are not by cheque. The "cash" payment types are good because an e-mail can be sent: however still requires for us to do a separate EFT payment on the bank.

Hello Toni,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that have had a good experience with customer support and have been able to take advantage of Sage Intacct's flexibility. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Sage Intacct product review

Revisado el 5/10/2018

Overall the system is easy to use and they are constantly making improvements. They are also taking user feedback into consideration and implementing it into new updates every quarter.

Puntos a favor

I really like the automatic billing capability, I can now send my invoices in 2 hours instead of 2 days. The level of details in the financial reports is exactly what our company was looking for when we switched to Intacct. The ease of having our expense reporting system and Intacct communicate is super helpful, means less manual work.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have more features when I record payments and I can't edit certain transactions. I like to drill down on come of the reports and you can't do that so finding out where that information came from is sometimes a challenge.

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct and that you're saving time on invoicing. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!