4,2 (457)
¡Escribe una opinión!
El mejor ERP en la nube para las finanzas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

457 opiniones

Modupe
Modupe
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reliable financial management software.

Revisado el 26/4/2023

Sage Intacct is the primary software deployed by the company for financial management activities like automatic updating and consolidation of our general ledger, which is crucial for accurate financial reporting. Moreover, Sage Intacct aids in automating complex billing processes, while providing us with comprehensive financial visibility that facilitates smart real-time decision-making.

Puntos a favor

I find Sage Intacct to be an excellent tool due to its flexibility, impressive dashboarding capabilities, and seamless integration with our existing software. It empowers us to automate tedious financial tasks such as billing and order management, thereby freeing up valuable time for more important activities.

Desventajas

Obtaining official support for any problems encountered while using Sage Intacct is a time-consuming and arduous process. The procedure for submitting a support ticket is unnecessarily complicated, which adds to the frustration of seeking assistance.

Alan
Alan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Increase efficiency and reduce human data entry to control errors

Revisado el 7/10/2023

Before, we were using Quickbooks, and it was a pain to consolidate financials because we couldn't have more than two businesses open at once. Sage allows you to work in as many separate entities as necessary while yet having the ability to aggregate your financial data automatically if so configured.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct's real-time budget visibility and user-friendliness are two of my favorite features. Putting in an order for purchase and checking to see whether we have the correct estimate before submitting it is also a huge plus in my book. It's incredibly simple to operate. Our previous method was likewise simple to pick up. Our team was able to quickly put this into action.

Desventajas

The drawback is short-lived and might not even affect all users. Getting proficient in its use, something that is both necessary and anticipated.

Micheal
  • Sector: Construcción

Sage Intacct is a Brilliant Finanacial Management Solution

Revisado el 26/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct has incredible features that make financial management effective.
I like the accuracy of Sage Intacct.
Sage Intacct is manageable.

Desventajas

I do not dislike Sage Intacct at all.
Sage Intacct has been the best.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Its an average accounting system

Revisado el 12/10/2018

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

Desventajas

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well.

Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

Respuesta de Sage

Hello Michael,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!
Sincerely,
Andrew Sevillia
Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing

Trey
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Great Choice for Small to Medium Business

Revisado el 22/1/2024

Puntos a favor

I was very pleased with the options available to integrate with other software. Being able to integrate with our CRM was very important to our day to day operations.

Desventajas

I felt like the cost was too high per year, but it was inline with other similar products.

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

Our previous system was not cloud based so we needed something more flexible.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

I wanted to have the flexibility of choosing a CRM that worked best for my company. I didn't feel like NetSuite gave me that option.
Coburn Place Safe Haven
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Still beginners but growing into Sage

Revisado el 19/1/2024

Puntos a favor

It will accommodate our organization for many years to come. We are able to automate processes and we are learning how to use features in Sage at a deeper level.

Desventajas

Our implementation was rough, but we have spoken to many who had lovely integrations and deployments! Speak up if you feel like your implementation team is just going through the motions.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

Future Proofing and ease of grants managment.
Penny
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Useful - but difficult to use

Revisado el 27/12/2023

Very frustrating software to try to learn. Have used it previously while working for a construction company - everyone there hated it. But said it was the best for inventory control and customer allocations. So they felt they had to use it. Wasn't eager to roll it out here in my new company - and sure enough, it is a beast to try to implement and teach to others.

Puntos a favor

Should be capable of providing all the documentation needed

Desventajas

Horrible to try to integrate with any other software. Thousands of dollars of setup fees

Jodie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Sage Intacct for advanced reporting

Revisado el 27/11/2023

The support is almost non-existent. When we have a question, if feels as though Sage doesn't want to provide the answer, but wants you to figure it out on your own. It'd be more helpful if they were more forthcoming with support.

Puntos a favor

Advanced reporting features and journal reporting.

Desventajas

Customization is challenging and not easily mastered.

Valentina

Sage Intacct Has Incredible Accounting Features

Revisado el 22/4/2024

Puntos a favor

I like the brilliant features of this accounting solution.
The customer support team of Sage Intacct is great.

Desventajas

I have no reasons to dislike Sage Intacct.
Sage Intacct is so impressive.

George
  • Sector: Construcción

Sage Intacct Works Perfectly and It Has Great Features

Revisado el 25/4/2024

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct has exceptional capabilities.
I am impressed by the efficiency of Sage Intacct.

Desventajas

Sage Intacct has been exceptional.
I do not dislike Sage Intacct at all.

Sami
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Sage Intacct for Non-Profit

Revisado el 14/2/2023

Overall we love the software. It's helped us advance our accounting operations in many different areas and move away from a majority of our paper processing. The product help and customer service has been good. However, we had a difficult renewal negotiation, and after we did sign the renewal, we did not hear from our account rep for almost a year until I reached out multiple times to be reassigned. The difficult renewal and lack of account rep support has soured me on the relationship some, but I like the product itself.

Puntos a favor

I like having multiple dimensions to tag transactions with. This has helped us budget and forecast at a very detailed level, which has helped us understand what our variances are and get rid of extraneous expenses. We also love that it is a cloud system, which helps us be mobile and flexible with when we use it.

Desventajas

We were not impressed with the prepaid module as it did not work well with our processes. We decided to discontinue using it and go back to tracking in Excel.The reporting is definitely a step up from Excel, but it can be inflexible sometimes and not the best for complex reporting.

Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT y NetSuite

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

The software we had been using was very outdated and we needed a modern solution for our business.

MIP Fund Accounting

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

We liked Intacct's look the best. The reporting looked like it would suite us best.
Sumit
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

A Cloud-Based Financial Management System for Growing Businesses

Revisado el 12/6/2023

I am very impressed with Sage Intacct and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a robust and flexible financial management system. It has helped me streamline my work processes, improve my productivity and efficiency, and deliver high-quality results to my clients and stakeholders. It is definitely one of the best tools I have used for financial management.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct is a web-based financial management system that offers advanced accounting capabilities and integrations for various industries and workflows. I like how it allows me to manage my financial and operational data from one place, with tools for planning, budgeting, reporting, automation, and compliance. I can also customize and configure the system to suit my specific needs and preferences, such as creating custom fields, forms, dashboards, and workflows. Sage Intacct integrates well with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as other third-party applications, such as Slack, Salesforce, and Google Drive.

Desventajas

One thing that I think Sage Intacct can improve on is the pricing and limitation options. The plans are quote-based and depend on the number of users, entities, modules, and transactions. The pricing can be quite expensive and complex, especially for small businesses with limited budgets. The system also has some limitations on the number of custom fields, reports, and dashboards that can be created. I hope they can offer more affordable and flexible plans in the future.

Krishna
Krishna
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The easiest accounting program I've ever used

Revisado el 6/5/2022

With Sage Intacct's user-friendly interface, you won't have any trouble using it and getting the job done. For my accounting needs, I generally utilize Sage Intacct's reporting tools. These tools provide me a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the software's user-friendly design makes it easy for anybody to use.

Puntos a favor

I like how well-organized the financial records are, as well as the automated payment schedules and reminders he sends to remind me of upcoming due dates. It features a better user interface than some of its rivals. Adoption was pushed by one of our staff members, and the system's users said they liked it.

Desventajas

Sage Intacct is a great system in general, and I have no complaints. My time would be better spent if there were shortcuts. People who aren't familiar with accounting systems may have a hard time with the interface.

Brandy
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Easy to use for End User

Revisado el 23/11/2023

Overall Positive and I am happy that we moved forward with this system. After implementing for the 5th time I continue to come back to this system for companies that need flexibility in their accounting system.

Puntos a favor

The System is great for the user, easy to use and learn, Easy to customize to meet specific customer needs while not breaking every time an upgrade is done. Constant improvement based on customer feedback.

Desventajas

Support is lacking and needs a lot of attention. The support teams are not as helpful and easy to work with as they were in the post pre Sage acquisition.

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

Failed implementation of a larger ERP system that did not have the flexibility to meet the companies needed and ever changing priorities.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

Flexibility and overall easy of use for the end user.
Derick
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Sage review for SMB

Revisado el 14/8/2023

Sage is our system of record for AR, AP, GL and financial reporting.

Sage is our system of record for AR, AP, GL and financial reporting.

Puntos a favor

Great for accounting setup and administration to ensure that steps are efficient for multiple entities.

Desventajas

Customizing P&L reports is a bit tricky. Statistical accounts are hard to implement.

Ethan

Revisado el 24/1/2024

Overall experience has been great. We switched from Quickbooks and will not be going back.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct has made many of our business processes seamless.

Desventajas

I have not had very many issues but I do think there could be steps taken to make Intacct more user-friendly. It is already better than other software we have used.

Walter
  • Sector: Software informático

Happy with the Product!

Revisado el 7/2/2023

Puntos a favor

The implementation process took place a few months ago and went very well. We were assigned a highly competent and collaborative implementation consultant that got us up and running in about 3 months.

Desventajas

The interface is still a little outdated in some areas (but Sage is working on updating the UI consistently throughout the program). Some interactions with the system are not as intuitive as they should be.

QuickBooks Online
Angel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The finest online account manager saves time and protects financial data.

Revisado el 19/5/2022

Sage Intacct helps us manage client accounts efficiently. It also streamlined the financial reporting process and allowed us to retain our records and transactions securely in the cloud, which saved time and enhanced our productivity because we no longer need to email financial information and invoices to multiple departments for approval.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct uses the cloud to maintain all your bank accounts on one screen, allowing you to conveniently plan and schedule payments and make settlements. Sage Intacct's user interface is easy to navigate, and with all the options in one place, it's easy to see what's available and get things done quickly. I like that it automatically downloads, scans, and enters invoice data, avoiding human data entry errors. Sage Intacct's logs are accurate and comprehensive of all account events within the chosen time period. I enjoy how he keeps track of costs and prepares accounting and tax reports. I enjoy how many people may be in the system and how updates are recorded promptly, which makes it easier to handle various customers and suppliers, settle their payments, and keep data nice and organized.

Desventajas

It doesn't effect service quality. Sage Intacct is secure and easy to use, however it requires greater automation to eliminate manual entries.

Mark
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Simplifying financial management

Revisado el 22/11/2023

Sage Intacct has been a reliable and efficient financial solution for our company. Its ability to simplify and automate processes and coupled with its powerful analytics, has significantly improved our financial decision making.

Puntos a favor

I like its ability to automate and streamline our accounting processes. Seamless integration with other business systems has enabled us to eliminate data duplication and reduce errors. In addition, advanced reporting and analytics give us a clear, real-time view of our financial performance, making it easier to make informed decisions.

Desventajas

At times, I feel that the customization options are limited and I would like to have more flexibility to tailor the platform to our specific needs.

Amanda
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Best Saas Accounting solution

Revisado el 20/11/2018

Sage Intacct is a great company to work with. Their software solution is great and easy to use. If your looking to change from an outdated solution, this should make the transition easier.

Puntos a favor

The software is great. It is super easy to use and almost impossible to break. It can be used for more than your monthly accounting. We use it to track our valuation process. It is easy to track everything in the software and perform your monthly accounting tasks. You can track t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and do your cash management in this solution. There are many other features that make it a best in class solution

Desventajas

The software itself is great. There are certain things we would like to be able to track in the software, like irr, but we also don't expect one software to do anything. There may sometimes be a lag in support getting back to you when you have issues, but nothing that is too extreme

Respuesta de Sage

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use when you are tracking t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and cash management. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!
Sincerely,
Andrew Sevillia
Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing

Comprehensive and User Friendly

Revisado el 17/2/2024

Overall, Sage Intacct is a great product which can potentially save your organization a lot of time, allowing you to focus more on analyzing the data and making better decisions. This is because it automates and simplifies several reporting and accounting tasks for you. It is also very easy to train people to use, and user friendly. Would definitely recommend to others.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to use. It is logical, user-friendly, and it does practically everything. It is definitely one of the top 3 operations/accounting/finance data management tools I have ever experienced (and I have experienced several in my career). The reports are set up for you, right out of the box, with little change needed. The reports are dynamic as well, allowing the user to decide what level of data to retrieve. Ad hoc reporting is also intuitive and easy with the interactive report builder.

Desventajas

Although it comes out of the box with good structure, sometimes structures can be very challenging to set up (data-flow from/to accounts, roll ups to parent accounts, etc.). But, every database/reporting software has its little caveats.

Patricia
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

January 2024

Revisado el 23/1/2024

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct platform is very dependable. There have only been system access issues a couple times and they are resolved quickly.
Multicurrency capabilities has allowed us to expand our operations with no major reconfiguration

Desventajas

At times, the system does not handle some complicated transactions exactly how we would like

David

• Asistencia al cliente

Flexible, capable, constantly upgrading software.

Revisado el 17/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Intacct allows for the creation and utilization of any fields desired for your business eliminating the need for the multitude of work-arounds necessary to create detailed reports in other accounting systems. Intacct also has the most capable custom reporting interface I have utilized to date, saving hours of time formerly spent on the extraction, transformation, and production of standard company reports. Other benefits include, ability to import any type of transaction, ability to bulk export all GL transaction data (a personal favorite), a robust API allowing for integration with internal databases, payroll software, etc.

Desventajas

Initial setup was led by a less experienced implementation specialist which led to difficulties as we began to review and create custom reports accurately. After speaking with a consultant, we determined the issues, corrected them, and have produced real time advanced reports which have provided a level of insight which was unachievable within other accounting software.

Mohammed

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best cloud accounting partner to manage the financials of the organization

Revisado el 3/2/2022

Sage Intacct helped us organize everything related to our financial transactions from invoices and other documents, and helped us schedule payments on the payment system, and we benefited a lot from the accounting and tax reports that we were able to prepare through it.

Puntos a favor

It is possible for a user to connect to all of his bank accounts, both to make payments and to transfer money, and to follow up on the transactions precisely and professionally because of the Internet. Freelancers and large organizations alike can benefit from it. A financial database that makes it simple to scan receipts and invoices and enter the data into the system, all while allowing you to readily download the information. Due to the inclusion of all financial transactions that occurred during the reporting period, Sage Intacct's reports are some of my favorite to work from.

Desventajas

If the merchant deals in multiple currencies, Sage Intacct does its job well, but you will need to create many pages .

Louis
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My organization has been using since October 2016 for AP, AR, Purchasing, and fund management.

Revisado el 23/3/2018

By being able to automate our financial activity we have increased the amount of information available to key decision makers for more informed decisions. The amount of time it takes for us to process purchasing transactions has decreased by a dramatic amount of time .

Puntos a favor

We transitioned from a manual recordkeeping system to this electronic accounting system. This means all of our transactions are available to be reviewed at any time from anywhere. Reports are available instantaneously reflecting the latest transactions. Transactional history to review activity from creation to being posted to the GL is tremendous and helpful. The software offers many more versions of reports than was available with our prior legacy system.

Desventajas

One of the most difficult items with this system is that user restrictions prevent Custom Reports from being accessible to 75% of our users. The report writing tools would benefit from an overhaul to allow merging of multiple data tables and more customization of the report appearance. Also there are so many aspects affected by creating a GL Account that there is a steep learning curve in understanding where to efficiently generate new records.