4,2 (457)
¡Escribe una opinión!
El mejor ERP en la nube para las finanzas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

457 opiniones

Modupe
Modupe
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reliable financial management software.

Revisado el 26/4/2023

Sage Intacct is the primary software deployed by the company for financial management activities like automatic updating and consolidation of our general ledger, which is crucial for accurate financial reporting. Moreover, Sage Intacct aids in automating complex billing processes, while providing us with comprehensive financial visibility that facilitates smart real-time decision-making.

Puntos a favor

I find Sage Intacct to be an excellent tool due to its flexibility, impressive dashboarding capabilities, and seamless integration with our existing software. It empowers us to automate tedious financial tasks such as billing and order management, thereby freeing up valuable time for more important activities.

Desventajas

Obtaining official support for any problems encountered while using Sage Intacct is a time-consuming and arduous process. The procedure for submitting a support ticket is unnecessarily complicated, which adds to the frustration of seeking assistance.

Becky
Becky

Our entire accounting process is managed using Sage Intacct

Revisado el 7/3/2023

To help our customers, we use Sage Intacct. Besides partnering with Intacct, we also work with Var. As a result, we serve a wide range of businesses. I utilize it on a regular basis, help other employees, and provide customer training and support. My shoppers, families, and patients come from the retail, family office, and medical fields respectively.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct is used for all of our daily activities, from accounts payable through accounts receivable, as well as month-end close and reporting. Our month-close has been delayed in the past due to technical difficulties and problems with AP synchronisation. Their support team's sluggish reaction time is also a problem.

Desventajas

The product's usability would improve greatly if the Fixed Assets and Prepaids sections were modernized. The Charge Payoff screen, like the bank and credit card reconciliation screens, needs a "match transactions" capability.

Valentina

Sage Intacct Has Incredible Accounting Features

Revisado el 22/4/2024

Puntos a favor

I like the brilliant features of this accounting solution.
The customer support team of Sage Intacct is great.

Desventajas

I have no reasons to dislike Sage Intacct.
Sage Intacct is so impressive.

Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Its an average accounting system

Revisado el 12/10/2018

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

Desventajas

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well.

Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

Hello Michael,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

Trey
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Great Choice for Small to Medium Business

Revisado el 22/1/2024

Puntos a favor

I was very pleased with the options available to integrate with other software. Being able to integrate with our CRM was very important to our day to day operations.

Desventajas

I felt like the cost was too high per year, but it was inline with other similar products.

NetSuite

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

Our previous system was not cloud based so we needed something more flexible.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

I wanted to have the flexibility of choosing a CRM that worked best for my company. I didn't feel like NetSuite gave me that option.
Lillian
Lillian
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Transforming Financial Management with Precision

Revisado el 17/11/2023

My overall experience with Sage Intacct has been nothing short of exceptional. The program has significantly streamlined our financial management processes, reducing manual effort and minimizing errors.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct has become the backbone of our financial management operations. The program's robust accounting and reporting capabilities are outstanding. I appreciate the flexibility it offers in creating custom financial reports, providing a tailored view of our organization's financial health.

Desventajas

While Sage Intacct excels in financial management, enhancing the mobile app's features for on-the-go access would be beneficial. Adding more comprehensive functionalities such as invoice approvals and expense tracking on the mobile platform would improve accessibility and flexibility.

Coburn Place Safe Haven
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Still beginners but growing into Sage

Revisado el 19/1/2024

Puntos a favor

It will accommodate our organization for many years to come. We are able to automate processes and we are learning how to use features in Sage at a deeper level.

Desventajas

Our implementation was rough, but we have spoken to many who had lovely integrations and deployments! Speak up if you feel like your implementation team is just going through the motions.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

Future Proofing and ease of grants managment.
Fiona
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Endless reports

Revisado el 6/3/2024

I have always been a fan of Sage and continue to be.

I have always been a fan of Sage and continue to be.

Puntos a favor

Reporting, Dashboards and statistical data.
You can make a report on almost anything - setting them up however can be complex.
I love being able to monitor non financial data in the statistical entries.

Desventajas

The Fixed Asset module is far too complex and does not manage the reducing balance method in Britain currently. This was tested various times with ourselves and the implementation team.

Penny
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Useful - but difficult to use

Revisado el 27/12/2023

Very frustrating software to try to learn. Have used it previously while working for a construction company - everyone there hated it. But said it was the best for inventory control and customer allocations. So they felt they had to use it. Wasn't eager to roll it out here in my new company - and sure enough, it is a beast to try to implement and teach to others.

Puntos a favor

Should be capable of providing all the documentation needed

Desventajas

Horrible to try to integrate with any other software. Thousands of dollars of setup fees

George
  • Sector: Construcción

Sage Intacct Works Perfectly and It Has Great Features

Revisado el 25/4/2024

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct has exceptional capabilities.
I am impressed by the efficiency of Sage Intacct.

Desventajas

Sage Intacct has been exceptional.
I do not dislike Sage Intacct at all.

Sami
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Sage Intacct for Non-Profit

Revisado el 14/2/2023

Overall we love the software. It's helped us advance our accounting operations in many different areas and move away from a majority of our paper processing. The product help and customer service has been good. However, we had a difficult renewal negotiation, and after we did sign the renewal, we did not hear from our account rep for almost a year until I reached out multiple times to be reassigned. The difficult renewal and lack of account rep support has soured me on the relationship some, but I like the product itself.

Puntos a favor

I like having multiple dimensions to tag transactions with. This has helped us budget and forecast at a very detailed level, which has helped us understand what our variances are and get rid of extraneous expenses. We also love that it is a cloud system, which helps us be mobile and flexible with when we use it.

Desventajas

We were not impressed with the prepaid module as it did not work well with our processes. We decided to discontinue using it and go back to tracking in Excel.The reporting is definitely a step up from Excel, but it can be inflexible sometimes and not the best for complex reporting.

Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT y NetSuite

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

The software we had been using was very outdated and we needed a modern solution for our business.

MIP Fund Accounting

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

We liked Intacct's look the best. The reporting looked like it would suite us best.
Roger
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great cloud accounting solution for present and future growth

Revisado el 22/11/2023

I have been a happy customer of Sage Intacct and hope to use it for many years to come.

Puntos a favor

I like that Sage Intacct can grow with my business. They release quarterly updates and they integrate with many other tools. Their reporting tools are powerful.

Desventajas

Sometimes a quarterly releases causes some issues. There is a learning curve to reporting in areas that is not intuitive.

Dynamics 365 y NetSuite

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

We outgrew the use of QuickBooks and needed something more powerful.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

I was recommended by a colleague and Sage provided the solution that we needed.
Carly
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Great for multiple entities

Revisado el 28/11/2022

This was a huge time saver.

This was a huge time saver.

Puntos a favor

This was great for managing the books of 18 separate entities. The ability to easily switch between companies and also create inter-company transactions (owed to/from, for example) was a HUGE time saver.

Desventajas

The way our company used/paid and allocated credit card charges we were not able to use the credit card part of the software.

NetSuite

Razones para elegir Sage Intacct

QuickBooks was not able to efficiently handle our growing companies any longer

Razones para cambiar a Sage Intacct

Sage Intacct checked off all the boxes of needs and wants that we created
Brandon
Brandon
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Orderly maintenance of transactions with Sage

Revisado el 15/9/2023

The addition of Power BI integration and the ability to add custom fields to the vendor master and the 1099 information will greatly simplify our work, both in the present and in the future. We can generate a bespoke audit trail report covering all of our suppliers in one fell swoop.

Puntos a favor

All required fields for each client's daily deliverables are easily accessible, and the system is flexible enough to accommodate the addition of new data as needed; it can also synchronize with a wide variety of other platforms, like BILL, Nexonia, and many more.

Desventajas

Sage Intacct does not yet handle all payment methods, and its Inventory module is inadequate for businesses that also require assistance with inventory accounting and management.

Jessica
Jessica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Sage simplifies monthly transaction reporting for all users

Revisado el 18/4/2023

Everything is managed centrally, and we can keep tabs on all of the accounting-related tasks at once. Our company reaped numerous advantages, chief among them the simplification of a great deal of administrative tasks. Here, we won't be able to make a polished dashboard aggregating data from multiple sources within Sage Intacct, but will instead have to do so in a separate program.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct is used for all of our accounting needs, both internally and for our clients. We also utilize it for time entry-related activities, such as recording payroll and other employee compensation, and for other purposes.

Desventajas

Ticket support has to be improved; now, users of Sage often receive little assistance when submitting support requests.

Emilee
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Revisado el 28/5/2021

I think that Sage Intacct is a decent accounting software to use for daily accounting activity. However, there is more affordable accounting software available.

Puntos a favor

While working in the cannabis industry, this was one of the only accounting software companies who were willing to work with us to set up an accurate and efficient accounting system.

Desventajas

We had issues correcting errors after the initial setup. For example, a coworker misspelled the class code "cannabis" and the implementation team told us it would take several thousand dollars to fix.

Sophia
Sophia
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Happy Customer

Revisado el 22/11/2023

so far the experience has been pretty positive.

so far the experience has been pretty positive.

Puntos a favor

Online, ease of use, real-time data. Full Transparency with department managers.

Desventajas

having to purchase additional modules that seem like it should just be part of the product.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Great Accounting System, but with some limitations

Revisado el 24/9/2019

We are definitely saving time with Intacct. It is so much smoother and quicker to use. The internet based software is so easy to use compared to a program.

Puntos a favor

I like how users cannot force things to work like in QuickBooks. If the rec doesn't balance, they have to figure it out. Also, there's more reporting dimensions and a rigid chart of accounts so the users cannot create their own accounts.

Desventajas

The reporting needs a lot of work. There are so many dimensions that exist in this software that you cannot run a report on. There also seems to be a fair amount of glitches and errors.

Respuesta de Sage

Hello! Thank you for taking timeout to write your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and welcome your insights. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to talk about your experience and areas for improvement in the product.
Regards,

Revisado el 23/1/2024

Dynamic Reporting
Departmental functionality

Desventajas

Cost in comparison to other products/licenses

Samantha
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robust solution for financial management

Revisado el 30/11/2023

Sage Intacct is a reliable and comprehensive platform that has significantly improved our financial processes. Its ability to automate tasks and generate accurate reports in a short amount of time has been of great value to our company.

Puntos a favor

I like Sage Intacct for its ability to automate and streamline our financial processes. With just a few clicks, I can generate accurate and detailed financial reports in a matter of minutes. In addition, the ability to integrate data from different departments into a single platform has allowed us to have a complete, real-time view of our financial situation.

Desventajas

I wish it offered a wider variety of customization options in terms of the visual appearance of the reports.

Abbey
  • Sector: Semiconductores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Complete and reliable solution for financial management

Revisado el 20/12/2023

Sage Intacct has been a very effective tool in simplifying and improving our financial management. With its comprehensive feature set, ease of use and customization.

Puntos a favor

I like its ability to streamline our financial processes. With automated functions, such as bank reconciliation and financial reporting, we have been able to reduce the effort spent on manual tasks. It is also very helpful that the functions are logically organized, allowing me to quickly access the information I need.

Desventajas

It's a very complete platform, so far I haven't found anything I don't like.

Caren
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is a unique tool for expressing the institution's financial position.

Revisado el 6/4/2022

we were able to obtain an incredible organization of information and accounting records, as well as a true representation of the financial position of our institution, which enabled us to improve the quality of financial operations and bring the views closer together in order to make appropriate decisions.

Puntos a favor

Sage Intacct is easy to handle and performs the functions you need thanks to its easy-to-use design. I mostly use the reporting features of Sage Intacct, which offers a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the user-friendly interface greatly simplifies the accounting processes even for beginners. Sage Intacct can be customized to fit the nature of the financial transactions you require, which makes switching between screens very flexible. I like how the accounting records are organized, as well as scheduling payments automatically, as well as the notifications that he sends reminding the dues that have been scheduled.

Desventajas

In general, I have no issues about the Sage Intacct system. I wish there were shortcuts or quick links available.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Sage Intacct product review

Revisado el 5/10/2018

Overall the system is easy to use and they are constantly making improvements. They are also taking user feedback into consideration and implementing it into new updates every quarter.

Puntos a favor

I really like the automatic billing capability, I can now send my invoices in 2 hours instead of 2 days. The level of details in the financial reports is exactly what our company was looking for when we switched to Intacct. The ease of having our expense reporting system and Intacct communicate is super helpful, means less manual work.

Desventajas

I would like to have more features when I record payments and I can't edit certain transactions. I like to drill down on come of the reports and you can't do that so finding out where that information came from is sometimes a challenge.

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct and that you're saving time on invoicing. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!

Lisa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Software that's easy to use and manage.

Revisado el 6/6/2023

Overall, I've had a pretty good experience with Intacct. If they could work on the few complaints, I would be happier. I just don't have time to create a ticket for every defect unless it truly affects the company.

Puntos a favor

Invoicing is easy and the reporting is straight forward.

Desventajas

There are many defects that need to be tweaked. Updating customer addresses in contacts will not update an address on an open invoice. With Recurring invoicing you have to add the customer to a recurring billing group to know it can be paid. Open invoices for the same customer dated the same day of the recurring will be paid even if not a recurring invoice. Many defects in my opinion.

Jodie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The experience has been great. Very flexible and customizable software.

Revisado el 8/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The flexibility of the software has to be its greatest strength. Reports, workflows, field names, etc are just a few of the customizable items in Intacct. But Platform Services allows for the development of entire applications within Intacct to support your business processes down to the most granular detail.

Desventajas

The reporting, platform services, and general ledger modules (the modules that our company use the most) don't seem to get very much attention in the past few years in terms of further development in the quarterly update to the software. They are very useful as they currently exist but have some long-standing limitations that don't seem to be on anyone's radar.

Hello Jodie,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that are taking Advantage of Sage Intacct's flexibility. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help!