AgencyAnalytics

Software de creación de informes SEO y herramientas de marketing para agencias

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

107 opiniones

Glenn

Best overall SMB Reporting tool hands down

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Puntos a favor

We are a consulting business with many small to medium business clients. One of the biggest challenges they face is a lack of visibility of their online marketing.
The agency analytics platform beautifully and simply consolidates data from all the major platforms that our clients utilise.
This saves them (and us) from having to receive, find or generate multiple reports from multiple platforms. Let's face it most SMB's won't even bother!

The increased visility has massively increased the trust and value seen in our relationship and that is an integral part of our business.

Desventajas

ONly a single white-label option for logos etc.
Rather than constantly promoting ourselves with the images and logos etc we would much rather personalise it to each customer so they then get an even stronger sense of ownership of the data. if they saw it as THEIR reporting platform i strongly believe that the length of contract and LTV of each client would be much greater AND they could even keep the reporting platform on if they move agencies.

Colin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Efficient reporting saves time, core part of business

Revisado el 19/11/2020

We have been using AA for 4 years now and in that time Agency Analytics has become a core part of our business offering, allowing us to provide real-time reporting to our SEO clients. A lot of agencies only send monthly reports, often late - whereas with Agency Analytics our clients can always see their results and ROI anytime of the day or month without having to wait. The dashboard and reports can be fully customised to only show the info that clients want to see, and there are dozens of different integrations with other platforms.

Puntos a favor

Saves me time every month, automated reporting, live reporting dashboard, dozens of integrations

Desventajas

Haven't had any significant issues, and the features we requested were implemented

Alternativas consideradas

Semrush

Razones para elegir AgencyAnalytics

Agency Analytics reporting system is magnitudes better and of course includes rank tracking which is essential for SEO.

Software anterior

Raven Tools

Razones para cambiar a AgencyAnalytics

Significantly better and more developed product offering.

Respuesta de AgencyAnalytics Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback Colin!

• Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

AgencyAnalytics

Revisado el 23/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use, dashboard, and the ability to pull in data from a different website for a holistic view. It made it easy to run reports for multiple clients and stay on top of managing digital marketing basics with a snapshot view.

Desventajas

I would say the features are pretty basic. The pull ins are from Google, social and overall keyword SERPs. I would have to use the keyword data in conjunction with other tools such as Moz because I needed a more holistic keyword view. It was great for getting that snapshot and running reports but I could just collect the data on the different websites separately alongside a different KWR tool and using Google backend for the same crawling insights.

Hi -

Just wanted to respond by clarifying that we actually don't compete with Moz and similar tools.

Those tools primary function is to provide in-depth keyword analysis.

But they don't offer client reporting or other agency focused tools that we provide!

On the other hand, our core business is agency reporting.

For that reason, our rankings and keyword data are meant to be an overview; just enough to provide in-depth client reports.

Our keyword data isn't intended to be used for detailed SEO analysis by agency owners.

As a result, many agencies subscribe to tools like Moz etc to do their in-depth, detailed keyword research...

And then subscribe to AgencyAnalytics for their client reporting.

The tools complement each other rather than being in competition.

Cheers!

Berke
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

SEO & Marketing Analytics Tool from AgencyAnalytics

Revisado el 4/10/2022

I used AgencyAnalytics over 5 months and it is helpful for analzying your strategy and competitors. You can see the dashboard for every kind of metrics to drive your strategy.

Puntos a favor

AgencyAnalytics has well design dashboard and the metrics that you can follow are really helpful for SEO and marketing. You can define your KPI and check ROI of those KPI easily. It is helpful for marketing analytics for SEO and keyword tracking can help with it.

Desventajas

AgencyAnalytics is quite expensive rather than other tools, you can use it but you have to decide which tool is fit for your marketing strategy.

Amanda
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great Reporting System at a Reasonable Cost

Revisado el 19/9/2022

The system is great and easy to use. Their customer service has always been top notch - one of the best I've experienced from a SAAS.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and has a large list of integrations.

Desventajas

If something doesn't integrate natively, it can be a little challenging to get the data into the system and displaying how we'd like. Luckily, our 'manual' imports are pretty minimal.

Nicole
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

The Ultimate Time-Saver

Revisado el 16/11/2020

We came to Agency Analytics for better monthly reporting, but the dashboards have completely transformed our analytics processes. The report templates and auto-send feature cut my monthly reporting time in half, and the reports also look really nice!

Puntos a favor

I LOVE the customizable dashboards. Being able to select the data points I want - and removing what I don't need - is a huge pro for me. It's so streamlined, clean and easily digestible.

Desventajas

This is small - and I'm digging for a con, because I think it's a nearly perfect platform - but it would be nice to be able to add a manual page to the monthly reports, where I could upload images (such as screenshots of notable social media engagement).

Alternativas consideradas

Sprout y Hootsuite

Razones para elegir AgencyAnalytics

I wanted a cleaner-looking report, with more customizable options. Traject offered the same data options, but I didn't like how it was presented. It was difficult for our clients to understand.

Razones para cambiar a AgencyAnalytics

The customizable dashboard, pricing and beautiful, clean-looking reports that can be auto-scheduled.

Respuesta de AgencyAnalytics Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback Nicole! I will pass your suggestion along to our team.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Perfect Software for Marketing Agencies Handling Multiple Clients

Revisado el 29/6/2022

Overall, I'm generally pleased with Agency Analytics.

Puntos a favor

I really like the organization of this software and the vast amount of integrations. I also like that the Agency Analytics team takes feedback and makes updates based on the feedback. They've had a few updates with my feedback implemented.

Desventajas

They don't offer grid tracking for Google maps which means we have to use another software for that.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

best tool to be more productive on social networks

Revisado el 24/6/2022

my overall experience with AgencyAnalytics is AgencyAnalytics that listens to the recommendations of these customers and after much reflection, they innovate their software

Puntos a favor

what I like about this software, it allows customers to see the results of the various analyses and optimization of its social networks

Desventajas

on the contrary, I wouldn't say anything negative about this software, I would say that we should absolutely use it

Muhammad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Recommend this Tool for Agencies

Revisado el 7/4/2020

My overall experience was very good with this tool and I recommend this tool because they also provide API to integrate it with your own system.

Puntos a favor

We were using this software in our Digital Marketing agency for more than 2 years and it was the best tool for tracking keywords rankings. The rankings were very accurate as compared to another tool. I like their local 3 pack rankings option also because it shows exact rank for each keyword in Google Local 3 pack.
Their servers are built to bear maximum load as we had thousands of keywords in our account for 300+ projects at that time.

Desventajas

It is a bit expensive than other tools but I think they deserve this price for the tool. I don't see any cons in this tool.

Stuart

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The must-have reporting software for agencies

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Agency Analytics has revolutionised our client reporting. I couldn't recommend it enough. The platform is easy to use and simple to set up. The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Clients love the transparency you can offer them with the live dashboard and its also a great client retention tool.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up scheduled reports & dashboards

Takes the faff out of monthly reporting

A great client retention tool!

Desventajas

Isn't any! although i guess it the price could be a bit keener or allow more keywords/campaigns within the basic packages.-

Sam

Good Solid Product

Revisado el 13/12/2021

AgencyAnalytics is amazing. While there are a handful of features that I would love to see implemented (Customisable report cover pages for example) it is light years above the alternatives (and I know I've trialled them all).

Their support is lightning fast and unusually (for Saas platforms) helpful. Their development schedule is also really fast and in the 2-3 years that we have been using it, they have probably rolled out 3-4 features that we have requested ourselves. I've never seen such fast adoption of user suggestions. It's almost the standout feature. If some limitation really bugs you enough for you to take the time to register it as a feature request, there's a very high chance it will get adopted.

Other than that, it does what it says on the box. It's super stable (although occasionally prone to crash on the first of the month when server load must be very high) and certainly favours simplicity and ease of use in it's UX.

Super easy to use.
Easy to white label.
Keyword rankings update daily.
Really cost-effective.
Open and transparent pricing, which is super easy to scale up and down as needed.
Essential tools built-in and integrates with everything else.
Purpose-built for modern digital agencies

Desventajas

The cover page of the reports is super ugly, like unbelievably ugly and they offer no options to customize this.
Other than the cover page, the rest of the interface is quite nicely designed, but so many agencies now use it more granular visual customisation would be welcome.

Linda
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Best Analytics Software for Agencies

Revisado el 16/3/2021

This software was our third try at acquiring software that would produce great client reports seamlessly. We had just purchased a pretty big social media platform made for agencies and were so disappointed in the reporting capabilities. We needed good reporting software fast since we discontinued our contract with our previous analytics software. Agency Analytics was extremely easy to implement and all the channels that we need to report on for our clients are seamlessly integrated in one easy to read and interactive report. The report scheduling is also a breeze. Prior to implementing, we were piecing together a report, saving it as a PDF and emailing it to our client distribution groups. We can do all of that within Agency Analytics and we get back great analytics on who is actually opening the report! We love it. I can't say enough about the software.

Puntos a favor

Agency Analytics was extremely easy to implement, provides great dashboards and reports for our clients and makes our monthly client reporting so much easier. All of our client information is easy to see in one place including social media channels, email analytics, website traffic and more!

Desventajas

Listening tools could be a little more robust. With our previous reporting software we were able to see Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts from "competitor" pages. We could also see "competitor" page growth and engagement numbers to compare to our own client's growth and engagement numbers on social media. It wasn't a deep dive but it helped us keep track of the social media "chatter" regarding our clients.

Respuesta de AgencyAnalytics Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback Linda! I will pass your suggestions about the listening tools along to our team.

Ricardo

All In One Website Tool

Revisado el 4/4/2019

My overall experience with Agency Analytics is great. I'm able to do everything I need in order to successfully run reports and track my clients rankings all in one place. This tool is very helpful and I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

What I liked most about this software is the fact that it is an all in one website tool. I'm able to easily run multiple site audits, track keyword rankings, check google analytics and facebook insights all in one place.

I also do like the that Agency Analytics is set up to be White-Label so I can download in depth reports with my logo in the header and I'm also able to create logins for clients so they can check their rankings as well without seeing the types of tools i'm using.

The ranking section in AA is powered by SEM Rush which is another great tool. I'm able to find keyword suggestions and KW Variations with search volume.

All in all there is alot of great features to this program.

Desventajas

The only thing I like least about this software is the backlinks section. It is able to show you your competitors Trust Flow, Citation Flow and number of backlinks they have but it would be nice if they were able to power their tool similar to Ahrefs where you can actually run a competitor analysis and see exactly where your competitors are getting those links.

Bart

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic value for money with scalable pricing depending on your needs.

Revisado el 25/8/2020

To make it short and sweet; when we founded our new Brisbane digital marketing agency - Resurge Digital, going with AgencyAnalytics for all of our tracking, auditing and reporting was a complete no-brainer.

Puntos a favor

I have been using AgencyAnalytics for over three years and honestly, I would have trouble imagining my work life without it. Agency Analytics comes with just the right range of integrations and third part platform support, not to mention a comprehensive site auditor tool which has recently received a significant upgrade.

Desventajas

The Majestic integration is great in that we have a backlink tool built-in and we do not need to pay for anything else if we do not want to, but the coverage is not great. That said, it is still adequate for our SEO methodology at Resurge Digital and we have not committed to subscribing to another tool yet as Agency Analytics still sufficiently provides the backlink data we need. The keyword suggestion tool is not great, but most of them aren't, we tend to conduct our keyword research ourselves anyway so this also is not really a huge point of concern as far as we are concerned.

Glenn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best SEO reporting tool on the market

Revisado el 3/10/2019

Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater Agency since inception. We've grown significantly over the past 6 years and we still use the software today, highlighting the scalability of the product and the on-going addition of new features. Not only this, but the integrations with Google products allows us to build both highly accurate and customisable reports for our clients and their individual reporting needs.

Puntos a favor

Accuracy of the reporting is paramount when reporting to clients. Agency Analytics allows us to build highly accurate rankings reports, while pulling in data from Google Analytics, Ads, Search Console and MyBusiness. We love the highly customisable reporting functionality which allows us to build reports custom to each clients individual campaigns.

Desventajas

Support is based outside of Australian EST. This is the same for almost all similar products though.

Paul
  • Sector: Servicios

Valuable insight totally reliable

Revisado el 9/12/2016

We have used the solution for around 8 months with 6 primary websites. The website analytics are extremely useful and result in near instantaneous ranking improvements. Especially useful to marketing and sales directors for monitoring of Backlinks, KW ranking and much more.

Nontechnical Directors should also buy this as it will give you the insight to prevent you being fobbed off by suppliers who cannot be bothered to do a great job.

Use it to keep track of your top 9 competition and know every day who is outranking you. We tried many other solutions before testing this. Every day the reports go to our SEO partners in the Philippines who know that we are seeing the results as soon as they see it. Yes, we have seen improvements which we put down to this solution.

The free trial is generous and the support is honestly second to none.

Puntos a favor

Reliable and intuitive up and running within 5 minutes and discover something new about it each month which benefits a range of companies and different types of website including WordPress and plain HTML.

Desventajas

NONE - tried a few of their competition but none had such a simple interface and delivered such value so quickly.

Josh

Agency Analytics is Exactly What We Needed

Revisado el 3/4/2019

We started using Agency Analytics about three years ago as a solution to integrate our Google Search Console data and other SEO tools - at the time, there was no platform offering this. Since then, they've constantly improved their software, integrated more and more tools, and have been super responsive when we've needed support and have ideas. Nowadays, it serves as an all-in-one reporting dashboard, integrating all our digital marketing tools to make sure we have great data for our team and our clients.

Puntos a favor

The team has never stopped improving their product. It integrates all of the tools and reports we need as digital marketers to make sure our clients get comprehensive reports.

Desventajas

It has some limitations (integrating multiple accounts into one, some of the third party integrations are basic) but nothing that you won't find with all the other reporting platforms.

Juanne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

An affordable yet powerful SEO and Social Media tool with a frustrating reporting feature.

Revisado el 5/9/2017

Agency Analytics easens the mundane tasks of checking and comaring competitor backlinks and has a comprehensive site SEO audit tool.

Puntos a favor

This is one of the few higher quality tools I've come accross that lets you integrate multiple search-heavy data connections. There are constant updates with new features being added on a regular basis. Agency Analytics also has one of the better pricing structures when compared to other tools of similiar nature.

Desventajas

The reporting feature can be a bit confusing and doesn't seem to be too well thought out. The ability to add insights to a live report is also non-existent. The only work around at this point in time is to add insights to a report template which doesn't show live data and of course then, entirely defeats the purpose of even drawing insights.

Respuesta de Agency Analytics Traducir a español

We completely understand your issues when creating a report. We are working on a major update to make it easier and give you the ability to view live data. We hope to have this released this fall.

Tim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Clean reporting, easy to set up and well supported.

Revisado el 10/3/2017

We use Agency Analytics as a tool to monitor key analytics (costs, clicks, likes etc) for the core channels we utilise for both ourselves and our clients digital marketing activity.

The dashboard gives a great overview and you can quickly drill down on most standard data metrics. Increasingly I find myself going to Agency Analytics before I go into Google Analytics for basic overviews of data.

Customer Support is excellent and as a tool to give you a quick overview that 'all is well' with your digital activity then it can't be faulted.

I personally would like to see some more Twitter Ads and LinkedIn reporting features but I understand LinkedIn's API is not very reliable and we've yet to find some software that does report well on LinkedIn activity.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Clean and simple 'top level' data view in the dashboard but you can quickly drill down to more detailed information.

Desventajas

The automated reports lack are a bit clunky but better than most others we have seen. It would benefit from a few more integrations (which are added on a fairly regular basis) but for the majority of digital activity (SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) it does a great job.

Dwayne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Comprehensive feature set at a great price

Revisado el 28/11/2016

Agency Analytics makes tracking of properties and social accounts easy. The interface is deceptively simple, with plenty of white space, but yet once the data stars coming in the elegant UI and depth of reporting puts you right where you need to be.
The dashboard is widget-based so you can customize each client account dashboard (and give them limited access) using drag and drop. Data refreshes are very fast and the displays (particularly the SEO Audit section is excellent for sales meetings).
The whole platform is ground-up designed for white label use by freelancers and agencies.
Great white label reports to clients are beautiful and fully editable. Excellent value.

Puntos a favor

Good UI design, data is comprehensive, seo audits are good sales tool, white label, custom URL, social account tracking

Desventajas

You have to expend an account slot to create an SEO audit for a sales presentation. Since you have a limited number of slots... - Keyword suggestion and search volume could be better but that's what SEMRush is for I guess

Shareef

• Asistencia al cliente

Amazingly robust tool that keeps getting better year after year

Revisado el 11/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

Desventajas

We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

amine
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Essential for every serious web agency ...

Revisado el 24/2/2019

Love it!

Puntos a favor

This online marketing progress monitoring software is great at all levels. Accurate organic and map monitoring for both mobile and desk top. Organize kw by category. Easy reporting. Tons of social media and tracking softwares integrations ... Enovative there's always a new feature ....

Desventajas

Needs improvement in the process of selecting kw to manage, in line kw editing, tagging new kw's when adding them ...

Respuesta de AgencyAnalytics Traducir a español

Thanks for the review! We will be releasing a new keyword add process in the next week or two. This will allow you to tag keywords when you add them, amongst other things.

Nick
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great Software

Revisado el 13/9/2019

Agency Analytics listens to there users, and constantly builds features that they want. Their software is packed with features and is also very affordable. I have been using the software for over 5 years and have been amazed at the product they have built.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, one-stop-shop, always being updated.

Desventajas

I have no cons to list. Their software meets all of our requirements and more.

Respuesta de AgencyAnalytics Traducir a español

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you've seen the product evolve over the last five years. We have some more feature releases coming out soon which we're pretty excited about too!

Ben

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hands down the best SEO reporting tool on the market

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater since the agency was founded, almost 7 years ago. It's supported us through the journey through its highly scaleable platform and regular addition of new features, exceeding our growing requirements for both our clients and agency. Hands down, It's the best reporting tool available.

Puntos a favor

Accuracy of reporting, integrations with Google and other third party products, great support, regular updates and addition of new features and great scaleability.

Desventajas

Customisation of client view when logged in doesn't seem possible.

Dean

Hours & Days Saved

Revisado el 6/3/2017

Agency Analytics and features offered saves me days in conversations, rank tracking, reporting and so much more I would now be stuck without it. My clients love it, my content writers love it. My link builders love it. We all love it.

I have tried many many tools as an SEO since 2001 (many many). Agency Analytics is right up there and a daily fix is needed. If SERPstat & Agency Analytics got together and had software babies I would be made up.

Pros: The Agency Analytics team certainly are.
Cons: None, sign up. Now, you still here?

Puntos a favor

Easy to use feature packed and nearly everything I want to find in an all round SEO tool and tracker.

Desventajas

That they did not find their way into my life sooner

Respuesta de Agency Analytics Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your glowing review Dean - we really appreciate it :)