Toast POS

Solución de punto de venta basada en la nube para restaurantes

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

316 opiniones

Jayelynn

Incredibly Efficient!

Revisado el 5/9/2019

Overall, I'm thrilled we switched to Toast. It's simple to use, has made us more efficient, and wasn't as expensive as similar systems.

Puntos a favor

Compared to POS systems I've used in the past, Toast is a lifesaver! It has tremendously improved efficiency and flow of our Taproom. We now have the ability to swipe a card and store credit card information; which is a huge benefit for those of us in co-op spaces. Although they look bulky, their handhelds fit into your back pocket and allow us to close tabs out table side. They are shock and water resistant, plus you can log into more than one device at the same time so if you're working alone, you can close out multiple parties at once. As a GM, I'm grateful that Toast is not only cloud-based, but allows me to access the back end from my laptop or smart phone so I don't have to be onsite to make system changes. Updates are incredibly quick so there's not a ton of down time. There is also Toast Central, where you can troubleshoot issues yourself rather rather than immediately calling Support. They are helpful instructions with screenshots and videos.

Desventajas

Customer Support is hit or miss. I always get an answer, it's just a matter of when I get it. After hours and on weekends, I feel like their staffing is very limited which leads to delays in getting immediate help. Thankfully it's only happened once where I needed a quick answer and wasn't able to get it.

Aloha EPOS

Razones para elegir Toast POS

The main reason was functionality. TouchBistro required us to use card readers attached to iPads, but finding iPad protectors that would allow enough room for the card readers was extremely difficult. I also had to be onsite to make any changes to the back end which was extremely inconvenient.

TouchBistro

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

While it has a lot of features, we couldn't justify the cost versus the features we would actually be using. Since we don't have a kitchen in our Taproom, we didn't need the inventory and recipe features that make Aloha a standard in our industry.

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Jayelynn, Jasmine from Toast here. Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how multiple features of Toast have improved your operations, and that you are taking full advantage of Toast Central as a resource!

Charles

An Affordable Alternative to Aloha and Micros

Revisado el 2/8/2020

A perfect system for a small restaurant with a lot of very handy features. They are extremely flexible with pricing options.

Puntos a favor

TOAST is a solid point of sale system available for a very reasonable price. Adding, editing and removing menu items can be done quickly and remotely. Printer routing and other back of house set up is a breeze. Customer service staff is well trained and very reliable.

Desventajas

Not really designed for large scale/ high volume operations. KDS screens have some issues.

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

Was able to negotiate a great price and has some really fantastic features.
Christopher
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ease of use puts the butter on Toast

Revisado el 25/6/2022

Toast is very easy to understand and operate making Labor control and sales tracking a breeze. Integration with payroll is fast and simple. Customer service is top notch.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of Toast makes it very convenient for training of new employees. Jelly for Toast makes payroll integration simple and fast. Sales and labor reports are clear and easy to understand making decisions for labor control simple to make.

Desventajas

Offline payments can create issues if the customer doesn't have funds on the card used. Ghost checks can occur if handhelds are not synced daily.

Holley
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Poor Customer Service

Revisado el 1/7/2022

Overall experience has not been good, should have stayed with Square, We Work, and Gusto.

Puntos a favor

I was happy to have one software to for scheduling, POS, and payroll together. We should have stayed with having 3 separate products that integrated with each other.

Desventajas

Very poor customer service. Each person I reached out to for help just wanted to pass me to someone else or open a Ticket that has yet to be solved. I do receive emails from them stating my cases have been solved, but my issues have not been solved.

The reports are hard to use and I usually have to cobble multiple reports together to get any meaningful information. This software was written without consulting any accounting people. Data entry for tips in payroll is painful. Direct deposit for payroll is 4 days, yikes! And there is no termination check process, at least that I have found.

Every feature is an add on with a price. Want a Tip Manager (good luck getting help setting this up), that is extra; want to intergrade with your accounting software, that is extra; want payroll to track time off, that is extra; etc....

Brenten
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

Great For Restaurants

Revisado el 25/5/2022

It’s a great option but geared more toward restaurants and food delivery. Amazing interface that is clean and modern!

Puntos a favor

I loved a lot of the features of this software but my favorite was the user interface. It was so sleek and modern and very straightforward to use. Lots of great features to make transactions go smooth.

Desventajas

I was frustrated that it is more suited for just restaurant use as I really wanted it to work for my business.

KORONA

Razones para elegir Toast POS

I was looking for something more modern and minimalist.

SpotOn

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

I thought the interface was a lot nicer.

Learning curve

Revisado el 22/7/2019

decent, not thrilled

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of features and functionality with Toast, how to use them is another thing

Desventajas

Not very intuitive to use. Also i have not been able to get ahold of customer service

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi there, Jasmine from Toast here. If you're having trouble reaching Toast Support over the phone, log on to Toast Central to chat with them live during business hours. This is also where you can find Toast University, a library of all the training courses you need to be successful with Toast!

Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So Great to Have Everything Consolidated

Revisado el 14/10/2019

Overall I think after a lot of research and a couple of trials Toast seemed to be the best option as a long-term solution. I believe it can grow with us over the years.

Puntos a favor

One stop shop plug and play solution! I was not interested in having to switch between systems and wanted easy reporting across the business.

Desventajas

Takes a while to learn all the functionality but worth it once learned. Although it’s not a problem with the software itself, either a better hard copy training manual or disk would be helpful.

Time Tracker y NCR Aloha

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

More robust and offered more scale as we grow to keep everything on one platform.

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Jeff, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your all-in-one, Toast POS System! For helpful training material, encourage you to refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Amazing product but credit card processing has become unreliable

Revisado el 3/7/2022

Toast hits home runs on almost all aspects of a restaurant POS but the issues with being able to process payments with any reliability is unacceptable.

Puntos a favor

Integrations, ease of use, flexibility of what parts you wish to use, interest in feedback, hardware is amazing.

Desventajas

Support is outsourced and often unknowledgeable about problems.

Aliya

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

As a store manager, I love toast!

Revisado el 4/8/2022

I love toast! It’s one of the easiest pos systems I’ve ever used! It looks nice, it’s easy to train people on, and I’ve never had any problems with it!

Puntos a favor

Toast is easy for employees and customers to use! The processing time is quick, it accepts all forms of payment even tap, able pay, & Samsung pay, and it’s easy to troubleshoot!

Desventajas

I love toast! There’s not a single feature I’d change about it!

Stanley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Toast Review

Revisado el 30/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Great potential and a lot of functionalities.

Desventajas

Terrible reporting flexibility and terrible customer support line.

• Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I'd give it a 10 but then it would be perfect!

Revisado el 21/8/2020

Overall, I really enjoy the system. It's simple to program and they have a great support system. It's worth the investment to pay for extended support until you or a manager has the ins and outs of the backend in hand. The reporting is awesome and when used the right way, you have your answers to questions you didn't even know you needed to ask.

Puntos a favor

I have been using restaurant POS for over 20 years and Toast has shown itself to be one of the best on the market. It is so user-friendly and easy to work in, including the handhelds, that it's amazing. In training new teams they offer a great program and support team. The layout is ideal for high-volume. Reporting is excellent. I refer Toast to most of our clients.

Desventajas

As with any new system you install, there will be issues and "clunks." Toast is no exception. The worst was the display screen and the use of it on the line. If you do not set aside enough time to train, prior to opening or first use, it will be challenging to understand, especially if you are not used to systems other than tickets and calling out. It just takes time getting used to and working out the kinks upon install.

CAKE POS, Clover y NCR Aloha

Razones para elegir Toast POS

We needed to have a better system than the old one we were using, as in most places. Toast offered the package at a wonderful price and the system supports the costs.

NCR Aloha

Price, support, system use

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi there, Mora from Toast here. It's great to hear that your positive experiences with Customer Care have enabled you to efficiently train up new team members. Thank you for providing this feedback!

Valentina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Beware of their promises

Revisado el 21/10/2019

After 6 months, I am not impressed. I am spending so much more money than I was before, and put in so much effort and time into setting everything up, but nothing is ever on point with Toast.

Puntos a favor

Nice features and ways to set up the menu for ease of use by employees. User-friendly up to a certain extent.

Desventajas

Most of the features promised by the sales rep were all available at an extra cost, after paying a lot of money already for the system and the hardware, you have to pay extra for EVERYTHING. Their customer support is very unreliable, sometimes you have someone great who knows exactly what you are talking about, sometimes it seems like the person has never even used the POS before... They put you on hold for 10+ minutes at a time too.

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Valentina, Jasmine from Toast here. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide best-in-class customer support and offer solutions for all of our customers. We encourage you to reach out to your Restaurant Success Manager so we can help your business thrive on Toast.

• Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Toast--Support when you need it.

Revisado el 16/5/2019

We are still early in the implementation of using Toast, but thus far I have been very impressed with their customer service and professional manner in which they have trained and supported our company.

Puntos a favor

I love that Toast supports their product. You can call and get someone on the line that will help you answer your questions. They also provide the hardware necessary to run their software. They are constantly updating their software to meet the needs of their users and are staying current with the technology. One option that is particularly useful to us is printing individual labels for each shake. In other words, we could have a bus of individuals come to our restaurant, and we need to print individual labels on each shake to identify what is in the shake so that it gets to the right person. In the past, we had to individually write on each cup.

Desventajas

The most difficult part to swallow is the fact that you have a monthly payment for the software--even if you are a seasonal business and only open for less than half the year. Toast will make some concessions for that, but it still seems costly since our other solution we used was free and pretty much did everything we needed short of printing individual labels for the shakes.

Square for Retail

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

We chose Toast over Square because of: 1. Dedicated support 2. Individual labels for each shake 3. Text notifications to customer when their food is done 4. More reliable KDS (Kitchen Display Systems) 5. Much larger and more functional KDS screens
Michelle

Why I chose Toast

Revisado el 30/3/2017

With now being in business a full year now, I have and I still am learning pro and cons of doing business. I have worked in restaurants but I have never been on the manager/owner side and it's not as easy as you think it is. When running your own business for the most part you are on your own! I sat down with a computer tech to figure out the best POS system for my business. There are SO many out there and being unfamiliar with them a lot of research was done! I attended the Gordon Food Show a month before we opened and I got to see first hand how Toast worked. I was very impressed with the system and how easy it looked to operate (remember I've never been on this side of the business) and we had decided to work 100% with Gordon Food Service because of their support and looking at our best interest for starting our business. Now a year later, I could't imagine being with another POS system so no regrets here on choosing Toast for our POS!

Puntos a favor

Customer Support! - I rate them 100 on this!! Any questions I have big or small, they are just a phone call away! If my call isn't answered right away or I get busy, they have the feature to leave your number and they will call you back ASAP.
Customer Service - Being a tech and answering some of the crazy questions (I'm one who probably has the most) they are always patient, friendly and very professional when answering questions.

Desventajas

Credit Card Processing Fees - With other Processing companies out there some are cheaper but overall with Toast, they win. It's the hidden fees you have to watch. Toast fees appear to be higher but what you see is what you get where with the other guys you have to read the fine print.

Theo

• Asistencia al cliente

Toast is really a great system easy & saves time. Problems false promises from sales rep & cc...

Revisado el 26/3/2018

Puntos a favor

That is super user friendly. Fast and overall a great system. Seriously aside from what I write in the CON section. Toast REALLY is the best software POS system I have worked with. Hands down.

Desventajas

The credit card processing fees they initially promise you they can match your current rates which they DO NOT its a LIE. Then customer service never gets back to you or passes you on to someone else then someone else and someone else. Never follow through with their promises and never can get ahold of your sales rep and he doesn't reply or follow through when you finally do get him on phone. Beware they will not match your credit card rate like they promise you. They will overcharge you if you don't watch exactly what they are taking out of you bank account. You will get charged for modules they say they will " give you for x amount of months free" and then continue getting charged and have to wait months and months and make a million phone calls to try and get your money back for 'free trials they charged you for and your money back for when you told them you didn't want them at all after "free trail" and they continue charging you. Biggest advice is get your credit card rates in clear upfront writing and sit down and figure it out. Make sure they are not screwing you. Because its not only happened to us but several other businesses.

Respuesta de Toast Tab Traducir a español

Hi Theo - It's great to hear that Toast has saved you time and made the business more efficient. We strive to make merchant processing as transparent and straightforward as possible. It's great advice to discuss rates upfront and get the clear rate breakdown. Please work with our Support team to address your concerns. We want to find a solution that works for you.

Rachel

Great POS for restaurants

Revisado el 10/2/2020

After over a year the restaurant is still super happy with the switch

Puntos a favor

I was hired to help customize, train, and implement this new software at a friends restaurant. I have worked with a few different POS systems and this was by far the most user friendly. Easy to customize their menus and check preferences. Easy to update if we figured out how we originally entered in an item needed to be changed. Cloud based so when not on sight I was able to fix remotely when not at the restaurant. Also the handheld option is great for taking orders and splitting checks on the fly. Also were able to implement gift cards with the new system.

Desventajas

No real cons. The only downside was the initial few days after switching for the staff to get used to it.

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Rachel, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear that you've found Toast simple to teach and easy to update. Thanks for the review!

Anang

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Glad we selected this solution

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Very pleased with our decision to replace our old solution with Toast.

Puntos a favor

Very feature rich with a robust online delivery platform that seamlessly integrates with the POS solution. Synchronization is almost immediate and we have seen a huge increase in online ordering already. The self service kiosk was easy to setup and has a great look and feel

Desventajas

Overwhelming and we have barely begun to turn on all the other features - customer loyalty, customer feedback, delivery and so on.

Revel Systems, NCR Aloha y Lightspeed Retail

Razones para elegir Toast POS

Looking for increased capabilities such as kds and better customer support

Clover

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

Lower TCO and features we were looking for. Also has a bigger footprint in our city

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Anang, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you have been driving online orders with Toast Digital Ordering as well as enjoying Toast Kiosk. We hope you will soon be able to take advantage of everything Toast has to offer! Please refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/ for best practices and educational material while you get rolling.

mattt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

The functionality is perfect, the credit cards fees and the customer service are terrible

Revisado el 13/1/2022

great when your buying, lots of turnover in account management, and customer service is non existent when you have a real issue... you just have to deal with it until they decide to call you during your rush, so you can't take the call and then you start all over again.. LOL

Puntos a favor

functionality. We have used for 10 years about, since they started I guess we are early adopters. It has truly developed into a great pos, with lots of flexibility. The online ordering portal is second to none. Though they should have some features, like car color and make type options.

Desventajas

Credit card fees for card not on hand is exorbitant and you can't use other cc companies with this software/tablet. The customer service might be the worst I have ever experienced. "we will escalate this to tier 2" blah, blah, blah.. hilarious. We have a mountain of open cases. Our first pos was with a local guy who built his own software. It was incredible how flexible the software was. It even downloaded directly into our quickbooks without any third party having to do translation. Amazing!! ultimately he retired and never took the software to the next level. Too bad.

Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Lacking in customer service

Revisado el 2/2/2022

Puntos a favor

User friendly and efficient. That pretty much sums it up but they said my response was too short.

Desventajas

Many additional charges after purchase
Reports cannot be easily pulled for long date ranges
LACKING IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Clover

NCR Aloha

Price point and referral
Denise
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Resource for Restaurant Management

Revisado el 6/10/2021

Overall happy with the product and will likely continue to be as they are forever growing, expanding, and adding in relevant new services frequently.

Puntos a favor

Toast has been a serious upgrade to our establishment. It is very user friendly and operates off a more "in the times" type of software than some other very outdated POS systems. All of their staff is friendly. The third party integrations are endless and offer something for all kinds of businesses. Online ordering and the ability to have an unofficial doordash partnership is very helpful and easy to use.

Desventajas

Support is not always the most efficient or informative. We often find where they simply cannot help us during odd inquiries or glitches, or we get multiple answers from different people. We also would like to see toast work on a table management and waitlist system that is actually functional for the restaurant. Currently, they offer third party table management integrations, but we have done trials with a few and none have quite what we are looking for.

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

No support

Revisado el 21/1/2022

Overall the customer service is the problem. We were a new business so we asked them to help us set it up. Obviously all of our questions did not arise during that initial setup and they never properly set it up for our menu/service. Support was a joke in helping us thereafter. We have not even used all the modules out of frustration. We have had to make adjustments we go , but it is still not optimized after 3 years. We wanted this to work for us because it is such an easy to use and adjust platform, but, we are considering a new company after 3 years. If you are a new business and not sure how to set this up, find another company. The support team is clearly not skilled. There will be issues. They will advise you to watch countless videos. That is not support.

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to use if set up properly. Easy to adjust menu on the fly. Offline CC processing. Payroll is responsive.

Desventajas

They do not give you the time of day unless they are trying to sell you something. Waste of money paying them to set it up. We can't even get good support using a free trial of their new service modules . They will just tell you how much this will increase your sales.

Chelsea
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the most user friendly POS systems!

Revisado el 14/12/2019

After about a year of use, Toast has proven to be one of the most trustworthy and reliable POS systems. With it's integration with Hot Schedules, it has made scheduling and payroll tracking a breeze. Highly recommended to restaurants looking for a change in POS software!

- User friendly
- Intuitive
- Fantastic customer support
- Self updating
- Good price
- Integrated with most scheduling platforms

Desventajas

There's not much I dislike about Toast. With that said, it can be a bit glitchy at times. It's also a relatively new company, so some of the functions haven't quite been worked out perfectly yet.

Aloha EPOS y Revel Systems

Revel Systems

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Chelsea, Mora from Toast here. We're so glad to hear Toast's Integrations are helping enable your restaurant to thrive! We pride ourselves in building an intuitive, easy-to-use platform. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate the opportunity to improve our product.

Ann
  • Sector: Vino y licores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Toast POS has everything you could want in a POS system!

Revisado el 29/7/2019

Toast is easy to use which makes training new employees a breeze. We rarely experience issues with Toast, but if we do, customer service is very attentive and solves the problem quickly. I don't have any bad things to say about the POS system or the Toast team!

Puntos a favor

The inventory feature on Toast has revolutionized the way we track our products. Being able to enter recipes, add invoices, track waste, etc. - and do it all in one place - is awesome. And the fact that it is all so easy and user friendly is just a bonus!

Desventajas

We receive a sales report from Toast each morning, which is great. It would be nice if in this email there were a few specific reports that were pushed to you, as opposed to having to click "full report" and pick and choose what you'd like to view on the website. For example: weekly sales summary, hourly sales, payroll detail, etc.

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Ann, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear about how Toast Inventory has made an impact on your operations! We appreciate your feedback on the daily sales report, thanks for the review.

Sky

Toast POS

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Very good Despite the few technical difficulties that occur at times .

Puntos a favor

This POS system is much more advanced compared to others I have used prior. There are many options for inputting whichever items and functions are needed within your business. The overall appearance of this software is much nicer. I also enjoy how user access changes with position ranking, and verification can be implemented for certain features which helps to deter possible theft or misuse. The sales reports are also extremely thorough
. Overall, this is a great pos system for all occupancy levels.

Desventajas

There have a been a few issues with the connection dropping/printer not receiving orders despite our internet working fine. This has caused quite a few times of commotion due to our high volume occupancy levels which left our kitchen backed up for at least 30 minutes to an hour depending on how fast customer service could resolve the issue. Of course since it is an app it will be prone to crashes, but it is extremely inconvenient when it happens during a rush.

Jill

Daily Toast POS User

Revisado el 5/1/2020

I find it to be a simple platform that is very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how many items can be displayed throughout the system within endless categories. It is very simple to edit the spelling of a product, the price or the quantity you have remaining. Adding more products is just as easy and for the food and bar industry we all know how many modifications guests request (and you can never have that many buttons), so the "special request" option, which allows you to type and charge whatever you would like below a certain item ordered is a lifesaver.

Desventajas

It is frustrating that Toast categorizes every product alphabetically. Additionally, our company has had better credit processing company offers but we are locked into Toast's credit processing and higher fees.

Respuesta de Toast Traducir a español

Hi Jill, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear Toast's menu options have made entering orders a more simple and efficient process for your team. I would like to suggest the "Item Order" section of the article "Menu Items", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) for guided instruction on customizing the order of your menu items.