Toast POS

4,2 (515)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Solución de punto de venta basada en la nube para restaurantes

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

515 opiniones

Steve
Steve

Toast POS for Restaurants

Revisado el 3/1/2023

We have had a great Toast experience overall. It is a vast improvement over our previous POS system and saves us a great deal of time by giving us important information in a concise, effective format.

Puntos a favor

The whole package is easy to use and provides a huge amount of valuable information. It also helps build sales with ordering and marketing options (some of which are at additional cost).

Desventajas

The initial installation required us to do a great deal of the set-up work, which required outside technical help. It also would have been nice to have someone present for an extra day or two to help with errors and changes. I am interested in rolling out Toast Order and Pay, but Toast can't locate a similar restaurant for me to model, which is causing delays in using this feature.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I'd give it a 10 but then it would be perfect!

Revisado el 21/8/2020

Overall, I really enjoy the system. It's simple to program and they have a great support system. It's worth the investment to pay for extended support until you or a manager has the ins and outs of the backend in hand. The reporting is awesome and when used the right way, you have your answers to questions you didn't even know you needed to ask.

Puntos a favor

I have been using restaurant POS for over 20 years and Toast has shown itself to be one of the best on the market. It is so user-friendly and easy to work in, including the handhelds, that it's amazing. In training new teams they offer a great program and support team. The layout is ideal for high-volume. Reporting is excellent. I refer Toast to most of our clients.

Desventajas

As with any new system you install, there will be issues and "clunks." Toast is no exception. The worst was the display screen and the use of it on the line. If you do not set aside enough time to train, prior to opening or first use, it will be challenging to understand, especially if you are not used to systems other than tickets and calling out. It just takes time getting used to and working out the kinks upon install.

CAKE POS y Clover

Razones para elegir Toast POS

We needed to have a better system than the old one we were using, as in most places. Toast offered the package at a wonderful price and the system supports the costs.

Price, support, system use

Respuesta de Toast

Hi there, Mora from Toast here. It's great to hear that your positive experiences with Customer Care have enabled you to efficiently train up new team members. Thank you for providing this feedback!

Tim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Disappointed is the right way to say it. Promised so much and did not deliver

Revisado el 29/1/2020

It started off strong, and then just slowly going down hill. They have you locked in is how I feel, and now they don’t care.. They are worried about other things...

Puntos a favor

The hardware is nice. Having a handheld order taker is very nice. Also saving some paper with people signing the handheld device, but there are some issues as well. If there is an issue, it is nice to have a US based support center..

Desventajas

Well, You can not add an auto charge of 3% if a person is using a credit card unless you manually add it, the kitchen display has glitches, an order with 5 things will send a text alert for each item rather than the entire order when finished. I was also promised that the credit cards would not cost more, they would match or beet what I had in the past, and that is not ringing true to the tune of around 100 ish a month.... Took 4 months to get someone to finally review the credit card charges only for him to “shine me on” which is frustrating to a business owner. I have also had a few extremely good feature requests that I know other restaurants would use, like using the hand held to present the final bill rather than printing a receipt... But honestly there is no way to know if anyone has herd you, if anything will happen or if anyone cares... Also you can’t have pictures in the POS.. having pictures as well as having descriptions and a recipe would be great.. but no options...

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Tim, Mora from Toast here. Thank you for all this feedback, we appreciate hearing from you as we work to continuously improve our product! We do have many great feature ideas in our queue from customers and are constantly working on implementing them. I would encourage you to follow "Feature Release Updates", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com). This is where you can find the most up-to-date product release notes for various Toast products.

Heather

Bbq Restaurant

Revisado el 4/4/2024

Five stars, we have not left yet and recommend to all our other restaurant owner friends.

Puntos a favor

Easy daily use and modifier options and report options. We had to submit an insurance claim and everything requested was available through Toast.

Desventajas

Hit/miss with customer service. You either get someone excellent that can walk you through the issue or someone with no clue that keeps you on the phone rather than transferring to someone who can assist.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Heather, thanks for the 5-star rating!

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Toast Support needs a lot of "Support"

Revisado el 22/12/2022

Overall I like using Toast and the various integration options, but if they cannot get better support solutions, they will conitnue to have angry merchants who wait weeks for solutions and have to spend time digging for their own solutions after Toast cannot help or refuses to help. In a fast moving business like a restaurant, having to wait weeks for support especially on issues that cause revenue loss is devastating and would be a reason to find another POS solution. If you're going with Toast make sure you have managers who are experts at troubleshooting and critical thinking because they will have to figure out problems themselves a lot and will have to be able to articulate in very simple terms to the support team what the issue is for it to be understood.

Puntos a favor

Toast software works pretty well, and has a lot of integration partners which is nice for a growing small business who is looking to integrate several different tech options.

Desventajas

The "Support" or lack there of leaves much to be desired. When I call support often times I am teaching or coaching their support people on what the issue is or how to fix it. They often sound like they are reading solutinos from a flip book and many times the solutions offered are not for the problem I am describing. I have to repeat myself more than 4 or 5 times for them to understand what the issue is and even then, it is painful to get them to understand the problem and offer me appropriate support.Further, I recently had a support issue that I had to call and email about for 3 weeks straight every day in which they continued to offer no support and today told me they refused to send me to the integrations department because the problem I was experiencing was not a toast problem. Turns it is WAS. I have never been refused support before. Very dissapointed in their support or lack there of.

Clover

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

Price, integration opportunities, growth potential, ease of use
Andrew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Toast POS has been a nightmare

Revisado el 3/8/2023

I was excited, but knew i made a huge mistake the day we went live, they ran out the door as soon as we were hooked up with zero training, and it only got worse which is why i'm here.I have a 39 Year old restaurant with a pretty large menu, it wasn't easy to make the switch, but i did, and regret it.

Puntos a favor

The handheld device is nice, but i only ordered one, when i tried to send a second one back they told me to keep it, but still charged me for 2 ($100.00) month.

Desventajas

I was mislead by their sales team, it never felt right but i was sold on the 3rd party integration, once i found out they don't integrate, it took a month to find out the truth, but was still billed for things i didn't receive or use, even things like Caller ID (common 101 stuff with so called older POS companies) i understand they discontinued, but they still charged me for it, and refused to refund without a fight.Bottom line, this has been the single worst decision iv'e made as a small business owner, and it's not over yet, i'm still fighting to learn new system, a system i wish i never moved forward with. do your research, it's not always greener on the other side.If you're a huge company with multiple locations then Toast might work for you, you would also need to have a very small menu with very few modifiers for it to work and be worth it, but honestly after the huge expense monthly plus CC processing is it really worth it?

Razones para elegir Toast POS

I was under the impression they offered features that i found more valuable like 3rd Party Order Processing and Marketing, however by the time you add up all they have and charge you for it's 70% more than other companies, not to mention they don't actually offer things like 3rd party order integration, unless you use their drivers, that's not what i was told by sales team, now i'm stuck here, and they charged me fully right away and refused any refunds even though i did NOT get what i wanted, also charged me for Caller ID too which was new to they, they scrapped it after we went live, but still charged me and refused to refund.I wish Caller ID was the least of my problems.

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

What they offered to do and integrate, but they failed to integrate what they said, but still charged 100% right away and refused any refund.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. We'd like to look into this further and will be reaching out shortly to get this resolved.

kestrel

Beware!

Revisado el 8/1/2020

Puntos a favor

I signed on to Toast because they touted themselves as software specifically for restaurants so I thought it would be an easy transition. It was not. As a POS system the functionality is fine. Servers can ring in food and it prints where we tell it but good luck pulling even basic, typical reports any restaurant would need. A lot of the reports I would want are listed as possible but then they don't populate with actual numbers. Support has no clue. I can wait to talk to a support person for 20 minutes sometimes or even get a "we'll call you back" which comes 24 hours or more later which is such a bummer when I have a guest waiting for a check and I need support to do it. When I do get them on the line they know about as much as I do about how to work the software.

Desventajas

Toast talks big and presents a front like they know what they are doing but they don't seem to grasp even simple financial or restaurant concepts. Do your servers split tips with a bartender or other support staff? Too bad because you are going to need to create your own spreadsheet outside the system to do that and then tediously go day by day to get the tip info for payroll. It is significantly more expensive than what I was doing before and they forced me to buy all their hardware, like printers and tablets which is dumb. Any old tablet would work better than theirs because they have it locked so we can't play music through it or manage our Instagram account. The list of problem s is too long to even go into here. DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO RUNNING PAYROLL THROUGH THEM. The payroll program is a complete and utter joke. They have no clue.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Kestrel, Mora here from Toast. Thank you for providing this feedback, we are continually working on improving our reporting, analytics, and Payroll platform, and appreciate hearing from you. To ensure performance, we will continue to recommend that you only run Toast software on Toast hardware. I'm sorry to hear you have been having trouble getting ahold of our Support team. If our line (617) 682-0225 is busy, please log on to Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) to chat with them live during business hours. I have notified your Restaurant Success Manager to inform them of the issues you've been having and they will be in touch.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Toast--Support when you need it.

Revisado el 16/5/2019

We are still early in the implementation of using Toast, but thus far I have been very impressed with their customer service and professional manner in which they have trained and supported our company.

Puntos a favor

I love that Toast supports their product. You can call and get someone on the line that will help you answer your questions. They also provide the hardware necessary to run their software. They are constantly updating their software to meet the needs of their users and are staying current with the technology. One option that is particularly useful to us is printing individual labels for each shake. In other words, we could have a bus of individuals come to our restaurant, and we need to print individual labels on each shake to identify what is in the shake so that it gets to the right person. In the past, we had to individually write on each cup.

Desventajas

The most difficult part to swallow is the fact that you have a monthly payment for the software--even if you are a seasonal business and only open for less than half the year. Toast will make some concessions for that, but it still seems costly since our other solution we used was free and pretty much did everything we needed short of printing individual labels for the shakes.

Square for Retail

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

We chose Toast over Square because of: 1. Dedicated support 2. Individual labels for each shake 3. Text notifications to customer when their food is done 4. More reliable KDS (Kitchen Display Systems) 5. Much larger and more functional KDS screens
charles

Very Robust and Versatile POS w/ minor hiccups and One NO NO Add-On Feature

Revisado el 23/9/2023

I'm now pretty savvy w/ Toast POS after 6 mo of use.

I'm now pretty savvy w/ Toast POS after 6 mo of use.

Puntos a favor

Robust and Versatile POS for full service restaurant. Perfect for full service restaurant. it does have some minor hiccups. Probably the best POS on the market. Integrates well w/ Open Table. Good support w/ little wait time most time.

Desventajas

Toast offers many useful integration except One major NO NO Add-on is Toast Payroll - it's a disaster. totally user unfriendly. clumsy, many non-sense system questions that cause confusion, lack of even the simplest and most basic yet required reporting. Even it's nice to have the time cards get carried over automatically, you would be better off using 3rd party time management and payroll app.

TouchBistro

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

Features and integrations were not as comprehensive

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Charles, we appreciate your review. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - Carrisa

Britney

A Restaurant MUST!

Revisado el 17/1/2024

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to set up and categorize. Also see sales report and track inventory.

Desventajas

When it freezes, glitches, or has an issue processing payments.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Britney, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience using Toast. - Carrisa

Peggy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Toast POS

Revisado el 13/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Software is intuitive and easy to navigate. Customer Service people ramp up quickly.

Desventajas

Focused almost exclusively on table service restaurants. Features for quick service need to be enhanced. Improvements need to be made in the area of Order management and Throttling in the Quick Service environment.

Stuart

Easy to implement

Revisado el 13/12/2022

It keeps me up to date in real time with what is happening in my restaurant.

It keeps me up to date in real time with what is happening in my restaurant.

Puntos a favor

The suite of features in the software make it easy to integrate into almost any restaurant environment. They have an excellent team to get you started and help you design your system to your specs. Email marketing and loyalty program have been great for us.

Desventajas

I am not very happy with the fact that we were forced to take on Toast as our payment processor! This is costing us way more in fees than my original "Interchange Plus" processing that I had through my bank. This is a little disconcerting and could add up to some major dollars in expense!

Shayna

Best Decision we made in 2022

Revisado el 3/1/2023

This was the best decision we made in 2022. The customer service and offerings of the platform are next to none. This is our 3rd POS system since opening 7 years ago, and I can say with confidence, it is the best of what's around.

Puntos a favor

I love how robust it is! The search bar feature at the top makes it easy to find what you are looking for in a platform that is really encompassing of any of our retail and restaurant POS needs. I also love Quick Edit and that people on the floor can make quick changes without relying on management to go into the back office.

Desventajas

I wish there were a mobile app that would allow me to quickly check sales instead of having to login through a browser.

Razones para elegir Toast POS

Terrible customer service, nonfunctioning online ordering, terrible loyalty program.

Software anterior

Lightspeed Restaurant

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

I like that they are based in Boston, close to where we are, and that there is a local rep who covers our area. The personal touch is huge.
Adam

All function, little form

Revisado el 27/3/2023

Working with a product that was actually intended for restaurants and not as a one-size-fits-all for any retail application has been wonderful.

Puntos a favor

Toast POS works exactly how it's supposed to, and meets every functional need we've had.

Desventajas

The support has been great, and the learning tools are awesome, but I would rather have a product that is easier to understand. There have been times when I've had to contact support for things that should have been very simple and straightforward. I have enough to do with running a restaurant that devoting the necessary time to watch all the training videos is impossible. Trying to navigate the Payroll has been particularly difficult. If you could get a great design team to make the products easier to navigate, Toast would be unstoppable. Also an app to access the back-end or payroll and work as a mobile POS would be great.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Adam, Thank you for choosing us as your POS provider. We appreciate the incredible 5-star rating.

We'll continue working hard to make every interaction with Toast memorable.

Tony
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Our company's experience with Toast has been pretty terrible.

Revisado el 8/7/2018

The benefits we have gotten are overshadowed by the drawbacks.

The benefits we have gotten are overshadowed by the drawbacks.

Puntos a favor

The front end functionality is pretty good, though not as good as it was sold. Aloha was better. There are features such as drag and drop table transfers that are pretty neat. Splitting checks is very easy.

Desventajas

I researched Toast very thoroughly and went through many hours of Q&A with the sales team. I feel duped.

I should have dug deeper and gotten more personal feedback from current users.

The platform has certain features that are very good, but not enough to outweigh all of the bad.

Hands down the worst part of it are their service and support after the sale. If I ever get through to support, they typically have to call me back with a solution...which never happens. My account "manager" responds to every communication with regurgitated boilerplate BS and has yet to solve any of my issues.

We have frequent issues with our card readers, and our warranty period is up in November. They won't replace the crap readers with the newer upgrades.

You don't get nearly the functionality and ease of use on the back end that you pay for. The reporting features are weak at best.

The inventory module is terrible. They claim you can use the tablets to do inventory...which is true, but it takes 4x longer to do it that way because you can't select the fields to enter the numbers and then when you do, often times the quantities change. My account "manager" replied to my complaints about this with "Our inventory module may not be as robust as you need, maybe you could add on one of our partner software companies."

Short story: Run from Toast and never look back. I regret the move every single day.

Respuesta de Toast

Tony - We're sorry to hear that Toast has not lived up to your expectations. Hardware reliability and support responsiveness are top priorities for us. We recently covered our plan for staffing and additional resources in the Live Q&A with Toast Leadership (watch it here: https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Webinars-Toast-Leadership). Please note that this video requires a Toast login.

We're committed to making your experience with Toast a positive one. Your Restaurant Success Manager is not a technical expert, but is there to advocate on your behalf. She will work with you to ensure you get what you need out of our product.

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Disappointing

Revisado el 25/6/2020

Below average. They've kept the software running at all times and that's a huge plus. However, they are charging top dollar and we were expecting a fantastic product. The product is only OK. The service has been spotty; at times good, at times not.

Puntos a favor

The POS portion is solid. It's generally easy to use. It's been up about 99.9% of the time which is not true of all software. The people we have dealt with there have been nice and responsive.

Desventajas

The back end of the software is poorly designed and written. The inventory module is laughably bad; looks like it was designed and written by a college kid in a couple hours. The reporting is also not well thought out. More than once we've found the only option for a pretty standard report is to download data into Excel and manipulate it ourselves. There is no accounting application and no interface with Quickbooks. Generally it looks like a solid group designed the POS and then those people left or started working on other things.

The service during the Covid 19 pandemic has been awful. It's nearly impossible to reach support and honestly makes me wonder if these guys are solvent. We had two management contacts that we would call in cases where we had support issues. Now both of those people have been (apparently) laid off. When we called support the last time, the recording warned that there were 33 people ahead of us in line. I've waited for an hour and eventually given up when there were only 12 ahead of me.

Leo

Great POS

Revisado el 15/6/2023

Puntos a favor

Toast is a very easy-to-use and intuitive POS. It was a great change from a legacy platform, and a brief stint with another terrible platform. Team picks it up very quickly.

Desventajas

Wish the handhelds had a longer lifespan. We spent a lot of money on them just prior to covid, then shut down for more than a year. Upon reopening many of them had issues with card readers, batteries and a new model was released. Wound up being many thousands of dollars spent only to be on the cusp of needing to replace them all.Wish there was more flexibility with an enterprise system. It would be nice to have more local customization while maintaining a brand database.

Revel Systems

Razones para elegir Toast POS

Our last solution was absolutely horrible.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Leo! Glad to hear that you're finding Toast easy-to-use. We appreciate the feedback. If you haven't already, join our Toast Community at community.toasttab.com to connect with other restaurant leaders.

Mehdi

Expensive but worth it

Revisado el 4/1/2023

I like it very much . The integration prices are too high but the rest is fine.

I like it very much . The integration prices are too high but the rest is fine.

Puntos a favor

Reports and analysis is so good and it's so user-friendly and so easy to learn and train for employees.

Desventajas

They are so busy when it comes to customer service but if you wait for them they definitely fix your issue but the problem is they're super busy for calls. But honestly for the past w years I had to call them like 2 times and the system worked so good all the time.

Better options on toast

Razones para cambiar a Toast POS

Options and accuracy also the reports
Jody

Online Order Fee

Revisado el 29/6/2023

It was a great service - all do it yourself - which kept implementation costs down. Not easy for complicated food items, so takes time and effort. The new add cost to customers is wrong on all levels, so we are forced to reevaluate.

Puntos a favor

Easy to train and use.Good reporting.Integrated timecard/payrollConnected to caller ID

Desventajas

They are charging OUR customers .99 per order for "online processing". We pay all their fees monthly and do not receive any benefit from this additional cost to OUR customers. This adds complaints from customers (justified), cuts into tips, and is a poor business practice that we can't opt out of. We didn't know they would/could do this to OUR customers. Need to shop around for new POS.

Respuesta de Toast

Hi Jody! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We appreciate your feedback on the .99 fee for online processing. As a customer, we considered your feedback and decided to remove the fee. Please let us know if you have additional feedback on how we can continue to meet your needs.

Sarah

We love Toast POS!

Revisado el 20/12/2022

Keeping our menus in sync with what is actually available, an easy-to-use app, and plenty of modifications to menu appearance/organization/labeling are some of our top priorities. As we have added additional locations for our business, keeping active employees and menus accurate across locations has been a learning curve, but overall the functionality of Toast between locations has been very good. We love using Toast and recommend it highly whenever we can!

Puntos a favor

This software is incredibly user friendly. Anyone can learn how to use all the functions of Toast if they're willing to go through the plentiful help articles and/or watch the videos. Toast is easy to edit, easy to organize, and the app works much better than other mobile apps we've used for our coffee shop. The reporting options are very helpful, managing active employees, time entries, and menu organization is all very simple!

Desventajas

If I could change anything, it would be me to make absolutely everything 100% customizable. The only complaint I've ever had with Toast is there are a few things over the years we've wanted to tailor specifically for our business and its locations, but haven't had the ability via Toast. However, there are new features being added consistently, so I have no doubts that the Toast team is committed to making the software as best as it can possibly be.

Michael

The Cloud is the future

Revisado el 4/1/2023

I have personally, been a Toast user for over 10 years and have seen the progression and realized what a great centralized system such as toast POS can do for the operation and control of our business, providing the nuclear us for various peripheral’s they give us insight into our total operation

Puntos a favor

Toast software is updated. Constantly, I find this refreshing and knowing that new features and securities are always top of mind from the engineers, we constantly submit future requests to help provide valuable input on the usefulness in the marketplace.

Desventajas

Often times, toast engineers, create features are pathways to solve issues, and Toast could do a better job at leading the operators know that these features exist, and the problem-solving is built-in

TouchBistro y SpotOn

Functionality, reliability, and features

Price features and trust
Andrew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Online ordering is a mess

Revisado el 15/4/2021

The system is slick but they don't help you get it going correctly.

The system is slick but they don't help you get it going correctly.

Puntos a favor

Great analytics but the on boarding and follow up customer service is embarrassing.

Desventajas

I've been trying to set up online ordering for weeks now. It's been counting a lot of problems because of the basic lack of customer support. They are responsive but spend a lot of time telling you how they understand where you're coming from without actually solving any problems. It got so ridiculous that I asked a basic question about how toast had approved a test transaction outside of the 5 mile delivery radius and what happens if a customer did this. The agent I was poking with actually told me that she didn't know what would happen, or even if those delivery services was functional right now. I asked her frank advice as to whether or not I could trust the system I if I turned it on and she said she didn't know. I was supposed to receive a follow up call from a manager this morning and have now been waiting by my phone for two hours past the appointed time. Also, I was actually charged a fee for setting up online ordering when I first got the system. Just embarrassing.

mattt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

The functionality is perfect, the credit cards fees and the customer service are terrible

Revisado el 13/1/2022

great when your buying, lots of turnover in account management, and customer service is non existent when you have a real issue... you just have to deal with it until they decide to call you during your rush, so you can't take the call and then you start all over again.. LOL

Puntos a favor

functionality. We have used for 10 years about, since they started I guess we are early adopters. It has truly developed into a great pos, with lots of flexibility. The online ordering portal is second to none. Though they should have some features, like car color and make type options.

Desventajas

Credit card fees for card not on hand is exorbitant and you can't use other cc companies with this software/tablet. The customer service might be the worst I have ever experienced. "we will escalate this to tier 2" blah, blah, blah.. hilarious. We have a mountain of open cases. Our first pos was with a local guy who built his own software. It was incredible how flexible the software was. It even downloaded directly into our quickbooks without any third party having to do translation. Amazing!! ultimately he retired and never took the software to the next level. Too bad.

Rachel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Toast Toast Toast

Revisado el 22/12/2022

I think that overall I enjoy Toast, I am not looking to change over to anything new. I really dislike the tech support side. I had an issue that took 4 months to resolve that seriously impacted my business and I kept having to re-explain my issue over and over again and call multiple times a week for answers. I also have have pretty incompetent people not able to troubleshoot with me over the phone and I am on the phone with an issue no less than an hour, which really makes it difficult for me to do my job considering I have one screen and I need to be present for my customers. I had no help setting up any of my devices and ended up doing it completely by myself, which, of course, there were some initial kinks to work out. Aside from tech support, it's been easy to use for the most part and I find that it helps my business a lot.

Puntos a favor

I love the back end use of toast, once you understand how to set up the menus, it is really easy to go in and make changes. I love the ability to compare sales from any date, and I love the daily/ weekly break down all in one area. It's also very user friendly when ringing up customers, once it is all organized, it's quick and efficient.

Desventajas

Some of the lesser used components are overly complex like the sales categories and how to make changes and groupings. Assigning comp buttons doesn't always work. I just wish that there had been more help upon set up.

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

No support

Revisado el 21/1/2022

Overall the customer service is the problem. We were a new business so we asked them to help us set it up. Obviously all of our questions did not arise during that initial setup and they never properly set it up for our menu/service. Support was a joke in helping us thereafter. We have not even used all the modules out of frustration. We have had to make adjustments we go , but it is still not optimized after 3 years. We wanted this to work for us because it is such an easy to use and adjust platform, but, we are considering a new company after 3 years. If you are a new business and not sure how to set this up, find another company. The support team is clearly not skilled. There will be issues. They will advise you to watch countless videos. That is not support.

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to use if set up properly. Easy to adjust menu on the fly. Offline CC processing. Payroll is responsive.

Desventajas

They do not give you the time of day unless they are trying to sell you something. Waste of money paying them to set it up. We can't even get good support using a free trial of their new service modules . They will just tell you how much this will increase your sales.