QuestionPro

Solución de encuesta en línea basada en web.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

280 opiniones

Mark

Powerful survey software

Revisado el 18/8/2022

It has been great. They do make you jump through a couple hoops each year but, in the grand scheme of things, very minimal.

Puntos a favor

QuestionPro is great software for what we need. We initially got it because we wanted something that could run offline and on tablets and then be synced at a later time. We ended up not using that use case but have continued to use it for our intake form. It is great because it is very easy to customize question and add and format as necessary. It is a little bit of overkill for what we need but we'll take it.

Since we're a non-profit, they offer a price that cannot be beat (FREE - with a little work). There are a lot of great software products that we could use but don't because they cost a lot and we don't have the manpower to properly utilize them. QuestionPro realizes this and provides non-profits their software for free (like Google does). Truly trying to help the charitable community!

Desventajas

For what we use it for, there is nothing that I really dislike. I would say it may be a little complicated for our needs. It is also a little industrial as opposed to some other solutions that are more consumer centric. But those a far outweighed by the features and value of the product.

Chelsie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

QuestionPro is perfect for non-profits!

Revisado el 8/9/2022

QuestionPro has great customer service. They are very quick to respond and resolve any issues.

Puntos a favor

Our surveys are given to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, so we needed very simple surveys. We love that QuestionPro offers surveys with smiley face responses. It's quick and easy for our members to use, and easy to gather the data! We are thankful for the free non-profit pricing too!

Desventajas

We do not have any negative things to say about the software.

Simplesat

Razones para cambiar a QuestionPro

The free non-profit plan and the smiley face survey options.
Geoff
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

QuestionPro is holding our survey data hostage!

Revisado el 11/8/2021

Puntos a favor

It was fairly easy to set up a survey.

Desventajas

We signed up for a free account and they mentioned on the pricing page that there was a limit of 1,000 submissions per survey on the free version. What they failed to clearly state, though is that once you go over 1,000 submissions on a survey, you GET COMPLETELY LOCKED OUT OF THE SURVEY!!! We got a TON of SPAM submissions even with the provided Captcha field added, which quickly pushed us over the 1,000 submission limit. But, instead of shutting the survey down, they continue to accept submissions and instead REVOKE ACCESS TO THE SURVEY FOR TEH CREATOR. Now I can no longer view, edit or even close the survey without PAYING FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION because they don't offer a monthly plan. So, essentially, if you are on a free account and go over 1,000 submissions, QUESTIONPRO WILL HOLD YOUR SURVEY DATA HOSTAGE UNTIL YOU PAY FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION because they don't offer monthly subscriptions. The reasoning I was given was that "they didn't want a bad experience for the survey takers" which is why they leave the survey open. What about the end-user experience for the companies setting up the surveys though? Personally, I'd rather my survey get shut down at 1,000 submissions and still be able to access the data then to have them keep collecting responses that I can't even access.

Their customer service was also very slow to reply and the account manager was 15 mins late to our first meeting with no heads up, so I ended up waiting and having to reschedule.

Bob
  • Sector: Bibliotecas

QuestionPro for Nonprofits

Revisado el 1/6/2022

This product is perfect for what we need. And as a non-profit the price is free. I could not ask for more.

Puntos a favor

The easy of creating surveys saves me time and stress.

Desventajas

The editor could have more options. Sometimes when I use the visual editor I have issues with it resizing the images to the original size instead of what I set it at in the html tag.

Respuesta de Question Pro Traducir a español

Hi Bob, thank you for your review! We appreciate you switching to QuestionPro over our competitors and providing feedback on the visual editor! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Excellent survey tool!

Revisado el 2/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I found it easy to use and very customizable. We had previously used SurveyMonkey, and this is much better!

Desventajas

I can't think of one! It's been easy to learn how to use, and it has all the features I need, and the customer service is great!

Dominik
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Best Software for Surveys

Revisado el 9/8/2022

Creating, distributing and analyzing surveys is incredibly easy. Also, the automatic evaluation of the data prevents human-induced errors. This not only saves time, but also prevents a lot of frustration.

Puntos a favor

As a non-profit organization, we use QuestionPro to conduct surveys quickly and easily. Be it in youth work or regarding the operation of our day care centers. Thanks to the intuitive and uncomplicated operation of the site, even less trained employees can design surveys. Thanks to the ease of use, target groups complete the surveys with high response rates. The evaluation of the data is easy even for technical laymen. The data can be easily exported for further processing.

Desventajas

It's a shame we didn't get to know QuestionPro sooner. It would have saved us a lot of paperwork, tedious distribution and collection of questionnaires, and error-prone evaluation.

Hi Dominik,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback very much; please let us know if there is any way we can help!

Caitlin
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great for nonprofits

Revisado el 5/8/2022

Our business interaction with QuestionPro has overall been great.

Puntos a favor

We were using SurveyMonkey prior to QuestionPro. It was hard to customize our surveys and we found it costly for what we were getting. When we found out that they were going to increase prices for the number of survey responses, we started looking around and found QuestionPro. QuestionPro is very user friendly and customizable. Not only that, they offer a free version for nonprofits which significantly helps our bottom line and helps us serve even more people!

Desventajas

I don't like that data clean-up is cumbersome in the version that we use. There isn't a way to do mass data correction when needed and we have to go survey by survey to make corrections. The only way to make any other corrections is to download the raw data which is difficult to do when you have a larger data set. But it's really only the version that we use - I have no doubt this would be easier if we had to pay for our account.

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback very much!

Megan

Fantastic for Nonprofit Use

Revisado el 29/7/2022

Puntos a favor

I am SO grateful that there is a nonprofit version of this tool. Our attempts to use other survey platforms to meet our needs were unsuccessful. QuestionPro meets every one of our needs, on top of being incredibly economical!

Desventajas

The only thing I dislike is having to annually renew without being reminded to do so. If I don't log into the platform on time, then our account is temporarily closed. I would prefer to receive an email or some other proactive notification to renew.

Hi Megan,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback very much and will look into the renewal process!

Doc

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Priced themselves out of consideration

Revisado el 15/8/2022

Was a great tool while it lasted. I've reviewed 85 survey creation tools over past 20 years and they were my #2 recommendation, but no longer - there are many better options.

Puntos a favor

* Variety of useful response scales
* Good analytics

Desventajas

I recommended this tool for 5+ years to clients & students until they changed their pricing structure to either: (1) free + blizzard of ads, or (2) outrageously over-priced. They no longer offer the great mid-tiers of features & pricing. We no longer use or recommend.

Hi Doc,
Thank you for your review - You may want to review recent pricing changes; our Advanced product is very much in line with the competition now; we'd be happy to discuss this with you if you email me.

Megan
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent resource for patron feedback

Revisado el 11/8/2022

Not only are we able to conduct internal surveys among our team members, we use this software to get feedback from our patrons about their experience at the theatre and get their ideas for programming moving forward. This also helps with our market research. There is a learning curve when starting with the product, but the customer service has always been very reachable and quick to help me solve problems.

Puntos a favor

I really appreciate all of the different types of questions we can use in our surveys. We have everything we need to collect the responses we are looking for from our patrons and community.

Desventajas

There are certain question formats that I wish I could customize a bit more to fit exactly what we are looking for. I usually find a satisfactory alternative, though, within the platform.

Hi Megan,

John
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Quality well featured software free for Non Profits

Revisado el 20/7/2021

The software has allowed us to see areas where our product can be improved which has resulted in better support of our clients. It has also allowed us to prepare reports for the accreditation authorities who approve our ongoing capacity to effectively evaluate student achievement in the (Non Profit) school's who use our certification process.

Puntos a favor

Met our requirements and the Advanced version is free for Non Profits (normally over $!000 pa). Particular features we were looking for were not available with the Basic version which is free for all users. These features include Multilingual Surveys and enhanced support. Many other features are available in the Advanced version which we anticipate making more use of in the future.

Desventajas

It was quite a learning curve to use for someone unused to doing surveys (previously another person had done them but using a different product). Some areas seem a bit clunky, but this may be par for the course with survey software. Everything seems to work when you get used to it.

Razones para elegir QuestionPro

QuestionPro offered more options that were useful to us and because of their support for Non Profits it was much cheaper for us than anything else with the features we wished for (in fact it is currently No Cost, but initially we were charged despite the company claim on their website that it was free for Non Profits, but this seems to have been an anomaly).

Razones para cambiar a QuestionPro

Their Non Profit support made it financially possible for us, as a small organisation to have a quality software with the features and support we were looking for.
Jim
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Been a Very Satisfied Customer for over 5 Years!

Revisado el 18/5/2019

We used another Survey company for a decade before our needs outgrew it. I wish I could tell you we evaluated several different companies before selecting Question Pro, but we did not. As soon as we came across Question Pro and tested it out, we knew it was right for us. We don't use Question Pro to gather external information from Customers. We use it to capture internal information from our Managers and Employees and get that information to the appropriate people at the appropriate time. Some examples of how we have leverage Question Pro: (1) to gather employee satisfaction data; (2) to gather HR information from employees who request Leave or want to communicate concerns; (3) to provide trainees the opportunity to give feedback on their onboarding & training experiences; and (4) to communicate payroll adjustments directly to the payroll team. The Customer Service Reps we have worked with have been excellent and able to help us when needed. The Live Chat function has also been valuable when we needed a quick answer.

Puntos a favor

1. The Customer Service has been outstanding - whether directly with my rep or through the Live Chat.
2. The ease at which Survey's can be created / copied.
3. The system is user-friendly enough that we have been able to figure out how to perform many advanced functions on our own.
4. The flexibility of being able to send the survey in many different ways - i.e. via a link, to a specific email list or using a QR Code.
5. Advanced Logic and Branching allows us to link surveys based on answers and ensure the completed information gets into the hands of the right people at the right times.
6. The ability to schedule auto-run reports.

Desventajas

1. Having to pay full price for each user account is a bit prohibitive and would ultimately be the only reason we would ever consider a new system. However, we were able to lock in a rate for 2 years the last time we renewed by signing up for 2 years.
2. The lack of flexibility in formatting the Excel Reports - too many columns show on the reports by default and we can't remove those columns we don't need.

Marco
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

My free trial with QuestionPro

Revisado el 17/11/2019

QuestionPro has a lot of potential, they just need to fix the problems that I mentioned and then it might be the best software in the industry.

Puntos a favor

The software has a very good concept as a whole, it's giving you the right and important tools for your surveys and polls, it shows the data live, you can filter it and export it to excel.
The surveys and polls creator is very user friendly and very professional, you can create some very beautiful polls and surveys.

Desventajas

- You can't color the graphs as you like, if you want to do it, you need to change it with CSS, so if you don't have the CSS knowledge, you just can't change the colors.

- To save the graphs you need to do a print screen, there's no way to export them to your computer.

- The weighting tool is broken and not calculating well.

- There were some reports during our campaign of a very slow loading times, which cause some respondents to stop respond to the poll in the middle.

- The customer service is pretty horrible and not responding, unlike what they claim, nobody answers the live chat, so if you need something very urgent, you need to call them, but it's not sure that they would solve the problem.

CheckMarket y SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir QuestionPro

I made the switch because I wanted something more professional for my company.

Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a QuestionPro

I chose QuestionPro because of the price and because the software looked very professional and answered to all my needs.
Colleen
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Gets the job done

Revisado el 20/5/2022

Puntos a favor

We have used QuestionPro exclusively as a survey tool for program participants to evaluate a class or webinar they attended. The features are simple to use once you have things set up, and sharing the survey results with others works very well. As a small nonprofit, we appreciate QuestionPro offering an option that fits our budget to capture a lot of helpful data to measure program success.

Desventajas

Some features take a bit of time to figure out. And changing interfaces have recently made it more difficult to find how to do something that was previously easy to do.

Razones para elegir QuestionPro

More reasonable prices with QuestionPro for a nonprofit organization.

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and your usage! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Christina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

QuestionPro for NonProfits License Changes

Revisado el 20/4/2022

Puntos a favor

We were connected with QuestionPro through TechSoup where the miniscule administration fee (for a free license) was a huge draw. At the time, the license included integration with Salesforce (our CRM) and we were easily able to set up a basic survey for feedback from our clients after programs occurred. The software was fairly easy to set up and we began use with the integration, which greatly reduced the need to babysit the process and eliminated the need for any data entry to get the survey results into Salesforce. It was heaven!

Desventajas

Unfortunately, heaven has soured a bit since the Salesforce Integration was eliminated from the nonprofit license. Although the service still works for us (and at a price that we can't beat) it is frustrating to have to do the data entry by hand. We have not, however, considered other solutions because the product still does what we need it to do, primarily. The integration was a bonus that we were spoiled by. Our small staff (currently of 3) could do without the extra work, but again, it does what we need it to do.

Hi Christina,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback; please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Ann
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Useful and easy-to-use interface for creating polls/surveys & market research

Revisado el 1/2/2022

QuestionPro provides our organisation with a convenient and easy-to use polling/survey/research solution.

Puntos a favor

Designing and building a online poll/questionnaire/survey in QuestionPro is relatively easy. It is possible to personalise the survey with a logo and colour choice. Advanced Logic and Branching (based on answers given earlier on) are possible within the design.
We have created many simple polls and longer, more complex surveys that are easy-to-complete online via PCs, laptops, tablets or smart phones. The software automatically detects the device type and reformats the look and question style to fit the screen used.
The data analysis features are useful, including the dashboard analytics, for tracking data. The analysis features allow the poll/survey creator to quickly collate and present the data in an Excel table or as a CSV file – or even as a PDF - at the simple click of a button.
Overall, we are pleased with QuestionPro (using it regularly to survey our membership) and will likely continue to recommend to other organisations looking for a convenient polling/survey/research solution.

Desventajas

While the data analysis features are easy-to-use and work well, especially the PDF option, the formatting of the Word, PowerPoint and Excel reporting options are not fully perfected. Also, it would be good to be able to delete/move (or simply opt-out) the geographic breakdown from the top position in the report - not so useful for our mostly national organisation.

Monique
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

QuestionPro is the Leading Survey Tool

Revisado el 15/5/2019

At my organization, we use QuestionPro for all of our reporting needs. This includes surveying our clients satisfaction (>55,000 people); using it to track the results of healthcare facilities that we inspect; public opinion polls; we also use it to get feedback from the physicians in our system.
So far QuestionPro has allowed us to acquire/capture important data that is positively impacting the healthcare system in the country ---- which is unprecedented here.
The team is excellent, and for them the sky isn't even the limit. If there is something you need the system to do that may not be a core function, they will not only show you options, work-arounds if necessary, but also customize features so that at the end of the day, the system does everything you need.
If you have any manner of survey or data collection that needs to be done, and done efficiently and effectively, QuestionPro is all that you need.

Puntos a favor

The technical and customer support is unsurpassed. You can live chat, email, and/or call the support team and get rapid, thorough responses and assistance. They are incredible.
Although the system has complex scripts and features (which means the system does ALL the work for you), the system is still extremely user-friendly.
Data analytics and reporting is a breeze.
QuestionPro is very versatile, and continue to progress and be innovative.
The system is designed with the end-user (administrators and survey takers) in mind.

Desventajas

This may seem unrealistic, but I have no issues with the software or the company.

Philip

• Asistencia al cliente

QuestionPro - a quality online survey software program

Revisado el 14/5/2015

The software has been very well designed and is continually updated. It allows you to create attractive, easy-to-complete online surveys, that can be undertaken easily on PCs, laptops, tablets or smart phones.
It automatically detects the device type and reformats the look and question style to fit the screen used. That means that matrix questions that can be easily answered on PCs can still be asked and answered by people using smart phones. The matrix converts into drop down lists, so no scrolling across the screen. A clever, useful feature.
The reporting is excellent - as is, or the results can be exported t Excel, .sav files for Q or SPSS, and even Power Point.
The capacity to upload video or images is very useful and reasonably easy for a respondent to use.
The capacity to use QuestionPro to send invitations, monitor responses and manage the unsubscribes etc. is excellent.
The support staff, from the most senior to the more recent, are excellent, courteous and available 24x5. They are most helpful in in real time text exchanges and emails. They are patient and are concerned to see you get the solution you need.
Not everything is sunny. A back button, when scripting is used, as it often is, would be useful. Similarly, the automatically generated Excel reports give all the data (which is very useful) and also tables that are percentaged to the number who answer each question, rather than the total respondent sample (which I prefer). These tables are static, so you can't remove a record and have them change.
What I do like is the continual improvements that are being made, some minor and some more significant, and the willingness of all the staff I have engaged with, to be as helpful as possible.
Refinements E.G. mapping where respondents are and what devices they used to complete the survey with, and the operating system used, are very useful additional details that help clients.
Plus, the capacity to import data on the email list, when a list is used to invite response, is very powerful, because when information about an individual respondent is known, there is no need to collect it again, keeping the surveys shorter and yet enabling us to marry pre-known and survey-obtained information and so answer the client's needs more effectively.
Overall, an excellent and well-supported package and system and one I recommend.

Lukasz

Great software

Revisado el 14/3/2022

It’s a great software and definitely very advance at best cost to benefit ratio. I tested a lot of different programmes and love this one.

Puntos a favor

I really like I can design a survey with bells and whistles and send it through to people to respond on any device. It’s very well done software.

Desventajas

I think the survey design is easy and swift and export is a piece of cake. I would have liked an ability to get a link to distribute from the dashboard.

Typeform

Razones para elegir QuestionPro

QuestionPro pricing is more straightforward plus on SurveyMonkey I was not able to export some data.

Razones para cambiar a QuestionPro

Price and quality of the product.

Hi Lukasz,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback; please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Tiffani
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

QuestionPro is awesome!

Revisado el 15/9/2021

QuestionPro is a great survey software that has tons of options for building and managing surveys!

Puntos a favor

• QuestionPro allows for more responses – 1,000 responses per survey with unlimited surveys.
• QuestionPro has a full basic plan for free.
• QuestionPro allows use of a logo for free.
• QuestionPro allows a custom thank-you page. QuestionPro also has Advanced License options for Automatic Redirect, Review/Print, Forward to a Friend, and a few other options.
• QuestionPro has the option to send a thank-you email to the participant.
• QuestionPro allows 25 question types for free.
• QuestionPro allows custom variable mapping for free.
• QuestionPro allows us to export raw data into an Excel Spreadsheet for free, as well as charts into either MS Excel or MS Word
• QuestionPro has a really impressive analytics dashboard that breaks down responses by question, tells us where people are taking the survey from, the average time it takes people to complete the survey, and indicates how many people have: viewed the survey, completed the survey, and dropped out of the survey.
• QuestionPro has Data Filters and Trend Report functions.
• QuestionPro has separate tabs for free and advanced options

Desventajas

• QuestionPro only has two survey types: all questions on one page, and one question at a time.
• QuestionPro only has one available “Accessible” appearance themes for free.
• QuestionPro does not send a notification when there are new responses for free, and does not allow you to add other recipients to receive the Daily Summary.

Maryann
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Great Customer Service, Ease of use, Results Driven with lots of options

Revisado el 24/10/2019

My overall experience was the best ever! I lead my first sales meeting and wanted constructive, easy to use feedback format, with a quick distribution option following the event, the ability to view, record, download, and distribute for a team discussion. Whew, that's was a long list! The time to improve based on survey results was cut down by months! I was given every possible option to help fit my immediate needs. I looked at other options, they were overly complicated and would require lots of time to be proficient. QuestionPro is broken out into "basic", you can jump in learn and test fairly quick. They then have "advanced" that can provide a mixture of basic and more advanced survey features and additional analytics. Whatever works best for your target group QuestionPro has it. I think I want to do more surveys! I can see more uses for this now.

Puntos a favor

The ability to learn how to use on my own, but still has great help sections and live chat option if I was in a bind. The free trial is great and offers the meat of what you get with a basic plan. It allowed me to learn how to navigate and familiarize myself with the software and its capabilities. I was able to do an actual test survey. The survey itself was great! I was searching for a good survey software and this just crossed my path! I will recommend over and over!

Desventajas

Some areas of the software do not tell you the feature is not included in your selection tier. So you can hit a button and wonder what is happening. But then you have the great live chat and they are quick to resolve or explain. Other portions of the software like contact uploads did not upload but also did not provide me with an error message. I had two columns that were not allowed in the basic tier but it would be nice to have a pop up because I could not figure out what the issue was.

Anurag
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best survey tool with many useful and unique features.

Revisado el 2/1/2021

Puntos a favor

QuestionPro is our favorite tool for conducting online surveys. Getting started with QuestionPro is very easy and doesn't require much technical skills. QuestionPro has a very simple and easy to understand user interface in which all the tools are very well placed.
It doesn't take much time to setup a basic survey with a Welcome and Thank You page. To make the surveys look more professional, we can customize every page with the features available in QuestionPro. We can add Multiple Choices to the questions in our survey. We have an option to add images that can be chosen as 'answer' to a question in our survey. We can also use various Graphical Ratings to add ratings like Thumbs Up or Down, Smiley Ratings and Star Ratings.
To make the survey look even more professional, we can fill it with widgets like Maps, Date and Time etc. We can also add time limits to our survey by adding a Timer.
Another best thing about QuestionPro is that we can do Survey Analysis which helps in analyzing data like survey taker's location, interest and the Time and Date when they started answering the survey.

Desventajas

QuestionPro is so far the best survey tool for us but they should do something about the pricing. Some necessary features are exclusive to its Paid version which is a little bit costlier. Other than the pricing factor, there's nothing that we dislike about QuestionPro.

Eeva

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

QuestionPro the best survey tool

Revisado el 20/1/2022

We have used that platform over 2 years. It is one of the best from all same kind of platforms.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and very and at the same time it has many features.

Desventajas

There are no cons. It has all the features we use.

Pointerpro, Typeform, SurveySparrow y SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a QuestionPro

It is easy to use, though it has many features. It has also the best price.
David
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

I love QuestionPro

Revisado el 13/6/2019

Puntos a favor

1. there is a month-to-month option in their pricing model. Because I am a 1 person company and infrequently have market research projects needing a survey, being able to rent the use of the software for a month or two, for any given project, is the only approach that I can afford.
2. I love the versatility of the product
3. I love the support I can get from their team in India, especially when we can do a live video connection. It's hard to get good support these days, especially if you are restricted to chat or email. I find when I need help, I need it now!

Desventajas

There are places where is automaticity, gets in the way. Example: on the project I just completed, I used a Choose Many type question. I needed a chart that would tell me how many people chose each option. The default chart shows how often each option was chosen among all the options chosen. Not really what I needed. I wasn't sure the software could even be forced to give me the kind of chart I needed. It took a lot of work but eventually the support person figured out what I needed and how to do it.

Paul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very functional and good company

Revisado el 16/5/2022

Excellent, does everything we need and , as nonprofit, got good pricing; appreciate that consideration to volunteers.

Puntos a favor

Does all the expected functions, very high level. Nonprofit consideration on price.

Desventajas

Haven't noticed anything missing. Although does force some reporting styles that are not necessarily appropriate for the question.

Hi Paul,