Opiniones de Bedrock Data

Bedrock Data

Cloud integration and data management

4/5 (4 opiniones)
Emma S.

Great Customer Service!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 17/4/2019

Puntos a favor

This software is great because it syncs our data seamlessly between Hubspot and Zoho. We had pretty specific needs when we first began and Bedrock worked with us to determine the right syncs. Implementation was fairly easy and they made sure we understood the system and portal before letting us go on our own. What really stands out to me is their customer service! I was a little technologically challenged when we first started, and sometimes I still am. Everyone at Bedrock has been extremely helpful in getting my syncs to run properly. Whether you need them to help you create a workflow or need them to double check that your mappings are correct, they are quick to respond and quick to solve the problem.

Puntos en contra

What I liked least was the implementation. For me I found it to be difficult to set everything up. But, I believe it was more user error than it was Bedrock or their software. There are a lot of different items to be aware of with your sync and it can be difficult to wrap your mind around it. But, Bedrock is extremely helpful and patient if you're having difficulty.

Sean M.

Very very bad...

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 18/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The concept is excellent and it seems to work well with a one-way sync for many platforms. A few members of the support team have been helpful.

Puntos en contra

Where to start... we were misled from day one. Our particular integration scenario happened to be a unique situation for their team - our impression was that they had done integrations with these systems all the time ( they had, just mostly with other systems, and only in one direction). So that's enough to know that there are most definitely going to be issues. Given the team is based on the east coast, responsiveness is very subject to time zone. So time zone plus definite issues means problems take days/weeks to solve. Lastly, there are seemingly basic tasks that the platform just can't handle - it can't pull email records from Pipedrive. "you can integrate two CRM systems and share all the data... except email" -> not helpful and not disclosed during the sales process. I complained to their product manager... and I got back: "It wasn't specified it in the service agreement and have no plans to develop it, so we're not obligated to do it". In retrospect, we should have done more due diligence - that's very obvious. In the end, there was no information shared in the sales cycle that our situation was unique and that there may be limitations, the product ended up not working to our expectations, they relied on specific details in the contract to explain that our expectations were misguided, and ended up communicating all this poorly while not offering any helpful fix. Do you want to do business with a culture like this?

0.0/10
Robert R.

A Warehouse Tool for data

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 16/10/2018

Puntos a favor

We use HubSpot, and BedrockData was integrated and it fed our HS data to reports and dashboards that we needed--we built our own reports which was a plus.

Puntos en contra

The Smart list feature was a little confusing at first.

Robert R.
Traducir con Google

We used this to clean up our data across our various systems and departments.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 15/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Was easily able to reduce duplication in our records.

Puntos a favor

Really liked how this product paired our data across our systems and allowed us to avoid duplication--or triple records for that matter. The data sync process was also very smooth.

Puntos en contra

It was kind of costly. We only had three systems and departments to clean up data for so I am sure it would be very valuable for a business that uses many systems.