Opiniones de Opsgenie

Opsgenie

Gestión de alertas y guardias para servicios siempre activos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

136 opiniones

• Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

After looking at competing options, OpsGenie provided the best value overall

Revisado el 19/12/2017

We went from having end users tell us systems were down, to proactively being alerted about critical issues. With the flood of alert emails coming in from every direction, it was just not feasible to respond to every email that chimes on your phone. OpsGenie allowed us to filter out the garbage and know that if my phone is ringing in the middle of the night, it's something worth being woken up for.

Puntos a favor

Frankly, most of the products in this category do basically the same thing. OpsGenie's advantage is the cost, especially when you look at the co-marketing being done. OpsGenie and Solarwinds working together to replace Alert Central is a great example.

Desventajas

The filtering can be a little complicated, but that is to be expected. Otherwise I don't have any complaints.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Easy way to Oncall and Incident Management

Revisado el 18/3/2021

We moved from pagerduty to opsgenie, it was easy to setup and get going. Working out well so far.

- Setting up is simple
- Lots of integrations available
- Role Based Access Control
- One can create good Dashboard
- Mobile App is very handy

Desventajas

- Extracting information from the integration and showing it up in the alert is difficult to setup
- The user experience could be simplified but that is the case with all atlassian products

• Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Great product .great value

Great product .great value

Easy usage. Good interface. Lot of info I'm one screen

Desventajas

Renewal process is nor simple. You need to improve the process.

• Asistencia al cliente

I use OpsGenie alerts to manage my work all day. I can react immediately when an issue arises.

Revisado el 9/1/2018

Puntos a favor

I really like the flexibility I have in receiving notifications. I can set mobile alerts or even phone calls for the most immediate needs, or just an email for something that I just need to see by the end of the day. I work in production support. So, this immediate filtering of alerts is key to meeting my performance goals.

Desventajas

I don't actually do the alert configuration myself, but there seems to be a lot of required information to manage new types of alerts. Possibly too flexible, meaning not enough structure to build functionality easily and quickly.

• Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally a tool that lets you easily organise your on-call team

Revisado el 24/4/2019

So far so good, I've tested the call and sms alerts and they've worked as expected.

I'm excited to...

I'm excited to see how this benefits the team in the long run.

Puntos a favor

For years we have been running an in house on call team, up until discovering opsegenie this was a very basic on-call rota with a shared mobile number

Opsgenie allows us to setup much more complex on-call rotas, with on call management and escalations, meaning alerts and on-call calls should rarely get missed.

While I've yet to fully integrate all core system alerts, it looks like it can integrate with pretty much everything.

The free tier seems extremely generous considering everything it offers

Desventajas

It's going to be quite time consuming to setup alerts from everything you want to monitor, but that's not the fault of opsegenie

It took a little time to work out how to input the rota schedule for staff, this was down to me learning how to use the system, but I think the UI could be improved in that area to make it more clear

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I use a daily to notify issues about my apps and works like a charm

1. easier to settings

1. is very simple to setting teams, escalations and source notifications
2. reports is easier to use
3. integratetions

Desventajas

1. the on call schedule isn´t easy in your first visit.
2. integrations with another apps need more docs o information

OpsGenie Review

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use with the OpsGenie dahsboard, as well as being able to receive immediate notifications on my mobile phone.

Desventajas

No real dislikes -- the dashboard is a little overwhelming at first, but the feature set is great once you get used to the navigation.

• Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent choice for managing notifications, monitoring, and escalations

Revisado el 31/7/2018

We are using Ops Genie as the central point of management for application alerts, server monitoring, and website monitoring. It has allowed us to fine tune our policies to only send alerts that we deem as priority to the staff, and only within specific hours.
In the beginning we were generating far too many notifications based on the activity of alerts created from our applications and monitoring. The best feature is that with Ops Genie, we can modify incoming alerts to mute them based on very specific criteria. This means no changes are required to the applications reporting the notifications, it can all be managed from a central location.

Extremely easy to use.
Configuration options are clear and simple to setup, but extremely powerful.

We have setup a fairly complex set of policies and escalation schedules and it remains very simple to manage.

Desventajas

So far it has met all my needs, no cons.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wouldn't want to run operations without it

Puntos a favor

Instant notification of issues and everyone in the team is aware when someone has acknowledge a task for investigation or completion

Desventajas

Some of the UI elements are confusing or non-intuitive. For example if you have a list of items that you want to close individually, you need to swipe, but the prior item closing will reset your swipe which is pretty frustrating when you are reviewing many items.

It does what it should

Revisado el 17/9/2018

Puntos a favor

We use OpsGenie to Alert our OnCall Team.
It offers different ways to be alerted.

Desventajas

It is a bit expensive. When we started using OpsGenie it was more affordable

William
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Good, almost great

Revisado el 19/12/2017

Reliable Alerts monitoring from our application and infrastructure. Without it, we'd either be staring at monitors all night, or waiting for customers to call us and complain. Critical critical app for us.

Puntos a favor

The scheduling, routing, and alerting of the alerts is spectacular. Really simple to use, really powerful.

Desventajas

The new ui for alerts. Yes, its more flexible and exposes more functionalilty that was previously possible. But for 99% of the time its too, too much UI flexibility. When the house is on fire, I want to grab the fire estinguisher and go. Your ui slows me down. It just needs to let me select open, unacked, and closed alerts, SUPER SUPER easily and SUPER SUPER FAST.

Also, the Android app is often unusably slow. I can often boot up my laptop, login to our domain, unlock password manager, and login into the opsgenine website before the stupid app will actually display the alert. Terrible.

Andianne
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I'll know for sure that I receive my alert, using different channels

Revisado el 19/12/2017

Fast acting on solving a problem before my customers notice it!

Fast acting on solving a problem before my customers notice it!

Puntos a favor

It has many ways to notify me: push notification, SMS, Phone call, email. And I love the sum of integrations available, easy to set up and customize. It is a must have solution if you need to be sure that you get alerted when some of the services you offer have a problem and needs to respect the SLA. Long story short, you know when something goes wrong before your customer has a chance to notice the problem!

Desventajas

The search is not finding the correct results sometimes. The phone calls keep coming even after the alert is acknowledged, sometimes I need to answer in order to stop the calls. And what I like the least is that I cannot bulk note and close all the alerts at the same time, it should be a button for that, when 50+ alerts need the same note and close action.

Vibhu
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

OpsGenie Review positives and Negatives.

Revisado el 13/10/2022

It is very easy to use application. Also highly recommendable if your budget is low.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and is very handy. Also the mobile app takes this to another level from where we can access and get notified on time whenever there is an alert that comes in. Also it supports call feature if you failed to acknowledge the alert.

Desventajas

There is no SLA Warning or breached graph on the application that is the only con that I've found on my side.

Prabhudatsinh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

One stop solution

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Overall we are happy and glad to recommend OpsGenie at any other organization.

Overall we are happy and glad to recommend OpsGenie at any other organization.

Puntos a favor

Opsgenie is one stop solution for our monitoring need . Adding Opsgenie reduces our manual and development effort very much. Systems are now easily manageable

Desventajas

There are still some integration which needs development efforts i..e JIRA . I wish that can also be automated and one click away integration.

Andris
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Great product

Revisado el 31/7/2018

With a help of OpsGenie, we massively improved our response time and it helped to meet SLA agreements with ustomers.

Puntos a favor

OpsGenie allows you multiple integrations. We are using Zabbix integration and it works perfect for us.

Desventajas

At the first point, it is a bit tricky to understand on-call schedules but that was couple of years ago and they done a lot of improvments.

RoophaShree
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This tool is really very helpful and easy to use.

Revisado el 13/2/2018

From this software we are able to monitor all the below threshold level values and alerts get triggered automatically.

Puntos a favor

This software can be used by anyone and it is very easy to use. The alerts that get triggered are all genuine alerts and for the alerts which are critical, the incidents get automatically created.

Desventajas

Once we open any alert somewhere in between and again go back to open next alert it shows from the beginning wherein we have to again scroll down to search for the same alert.

Mike
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The ultimate on-duty pager duty scheduling

Revisado el 4/12/2022

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and integration it provides along with its API gives us all the functionality we require.

Desventajas

Does have a slight learning curve but is far more intuitive than most competitors

Great Service for Operations Alerts

Puntos a favor

Vast list of different integrations available to connect with current tools being used in your environment.
Allows for extra logic to be placed after the alerts are created which provides flexibility in many areas.

Desventajas

The ease of getting your users configured and ready to receive alerts is a little tricky to wrap your head around at first. After that, its smooth sailing.

Shivashankar
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ops-Genie is a great tool

Revisado el 8/1/2018

Effective communication and timely information providing for critical issue resolution.

Puntos a favor

Highly sensitive and express pace in communicating the person responsible for any issue. Features really takes you to the function in no time and effective in network for the operations and functions for critical incidents are addressed in a proper way.

Desventajas

May be you can simplify the login procedure both in the system and mobile.
Reporting functions can be developed further and send out notifications on weekly/monthly basis, especially for MIM calls.

Biswajit

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Its easier to manage our alerts and makes our Oncall life much better.

Revisado el 20/12/2017

It helps us to manage our Oncall rotations and managing alerts in much easier way.

Puntos a favor

i like the Opsgenie smartphone app. I personally use it on my iPhone. I like the options it has for all the alerts.

Desventajas

May be the notifications settings.Nowadays i can't use the 'ack all' and 'close all' option. Any reason why its disabled for me. Earlier it used to work for me.

• Sector: Internet

• Asistencia al cliente

It is easy to edit, user-friendly and has amazing features of syncing up with communication...

Revisado el 29/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Sync-Up feature with other tools like Slack/Hipchat. I am a daily user and the navigation and search options are pretty attractive.

Desventajas

The notes section can be made better, there is a notes button and then we see the notes. I think this can be improvised. Earlier, having used service-now, I am used to seeing notes in a better format.

Markland
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

OG review

Puntos a favor

I like that I can use this software for live alerting for security use

Desventajas

I am not sure if I have any cons as of yet. I'll keep you updated

Zied
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Great

Revisado el 31/7/2018

Very good overall. A bit expensive but works well.

Very good overall. A bit expensive but works well.

Puntos a favor

Works well internationally. Works as expected.

Desventajas

A little expensive. Difficult to configure.

Bernd

Solid Product

Revisado el 4/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Generally all relevant incident management features are included.

Desventajas

Sometimes the UX can be difficult, but it is improving.

Arthur

• Asistencia al cliente

I like it, does the trick

Revisado el 20/12/2017

Puntos a favor

We've never run into a situation where we couldn't integrate OpsGenie with some other service. i think that's awesome.

Desventajas

The advanced configuration page is difficult to use. It would be nice if we could use a test event and dry run the integrations to see if they work.