Mostrando 87 opiniones de 73

• Funciones
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Mostrando 87 opiniones de 73
Billy G.
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

Great product!

Revisado el 2/9/2018

It is simple to use, help is usually w/i 24 hours and we've had no customer complaints. Would recommend Bookeo.

Puntos a favor

After years of using Bookeo, I should have wrote this review sooner. I run a kayak touring biz, we wear a lot of hats here, and the last thing we need is a booking system that has problems. We have turned down all the salespeople for other systems. Bookeo does what we need it to do.

Puntos en contra

This may be possible with Bookeo, but it doesn't appear to save data older than 2 years. Older data is useful for planning purposes. Right now, we are downloading the date in XLS format and saving it to an independent folder.

Last thing, some customers can't figure out how to use the "previous days - following days" buttons on the tour descriptions/dates opening page. They think that the only tours being offered are just on that page. We haven't kept data on this, but I don't think it's very much.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Billy, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. Please note that Bookeo offers 2 booking modes for your booking page, and the booking mode you are using may be less suitable for your business (there is no one-size fits all solution for all businesses). You can easily change the booking mode for your booking page. It only takes a couple of clicks!
It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Cédric A.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

Revisado el 14/9/2020

SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Puntos a favor

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Puntos en contra

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Cedric, thank you for the great review!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account.

Esther B.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Lots of potential, great value

Revisado el 24/2/2020

If the interface was cleaned up it would have been a winner. Another provider quoted us $6000 per year for almost the exact same features as Bookeo. Bookeo could easily do the job at less than $200 per month... I still think Bookeo has enormous potential. I'd still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10

Puntos a favor

Amazing price for features offered. Had a client that wanted to sell courses, book rooms, coaching, subscriptions/memberships, discounts, bundled classes, alternative payment options like deposits, or offline payment, I loved the calendar and resource manager, it offered all the features they needed and seemed like a good deal, and they were on a tight budget. I thought it'd be great.

Puntos en contra

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style.
I'm aware I can implement my own CSS to restyle it - but when I attempted I realized some of the styles were generated with javascript and I couldn't over ride them, or there were too many styles to cancel out it was too difficult. Couldn't figure out how to replace the cheesy icons... with a little more time I might have been successful.
There were a couple of bugs when embedding in our Squarespace site; whenever we reloaded the page or opened a new page with Bookeo embedded, the student would have to log in again... everyone found this irritating. I suggested to my client to just link to the portal instead but they said no... When I reached out to customer service they denied it was an issue at all - but I admit I barely provided any information on the issue (I thought about doing a screen recording) but I ended up letting it go. I think it would have worked better in a Wordpress setup anyway (more flexibility), so I was planning on testing it there.
There's a big learning curve in the back-end management, if you're running that kind of business it's going to take some time to learn! Hire a tech-savvy young person to manage it for you if you can't grasp it...

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Bookeo. I see that you sent a couple of questions to our support team before the end of 2018 - more than one year ago - and did not contact us afterwards.
It is very easy to use CSS to restyle the Bookeo interface, both on desktop and on mobile. We have tutorials to guide you through some common customization. It is even possible to create a custom booking interface using our API and hide some icons. A new UI is also in the works.
I read our replies, and our technicians explained what happened with the login. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lana S.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

Revisado el 2/5/2018

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

no pros.

Puntos en contra

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time.
Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

Hi Lana,
I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing.
You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour.
Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page.
Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page.
If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Greg G.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

fabulous product and excellent cleint care

Revisado el 23/10/2020

VERY pleased.

The support is awesome!
The interface (sync) with my calendars and website is smooth.
Easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was some additional flexibility in the creation of the product listings.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you for the amazing review, Greg. We are thrilled to read that you are so happy with Bookeo.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Regards

Vanessa W.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

Revisado el 31/8/2020

Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

Puntos a favor

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Puntos en contra

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, Vanessa.

Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment.

As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion.

Lauren F.
  • Sector: Edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

Revisado el 29/7/2019

Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

Puntos a favor

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Puntos en contra

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes.

Shanno

Tami O.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Decent software that could offer more features

Revisado el 30/9/2020

Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

Puntos a favor

This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Puntos en contra

We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

Hi Tami,

thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 14/3/2019

Puntos a favor

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Puntos en contra

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jenny P.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Great helpful staff

Revisado el 15/10/2020

Great couldn't wish for better

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and if there's anything I can't undertsnd I can get prompt and efficient help from Bookeo

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it's a bit complicated but in view of how much there is to set there is nothing that can be done to solve this

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you like the low monthly subscription fee.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help, we are always available.

Tim B.
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Tim review

Revisado el 29/9/2020

The best part about the service is the customer support, being able to email and getting back a response very quickly Without us having to schedule an appointment just to talk to somebody, has been the most positive thing for us. every time we email we have a response within 10 to 20 minutes.

Puntos a favor

Tech-support and ease of scheduling ................

Puntos en contra

So far so good, not to much to complain about

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Tim! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you love working with our amazing Support Team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out!

Jeremy J.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Beginner Booking Software

Revisado el 15/10/2019

Bookeo allowed us to start taking bookings almost immediately after launching our business. It was great at the time, but we ultimately had to switch services due to lack of the features we needed.

Puntos a favor

Bookeo is super easy to use!
My entire staff picked it up very quickly!

Everything is displayed in an intuitive way making it difficult to make mistakes when preparing for your day of bookings.

Puntos en contra

Features are limited-- if you have non-standard booking situations, this product is not for you.
Resource sharing between items is not possible.

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, Jeremy.
It seems that you needed a rental system, and at this stage, Bookeo does not support rentals. But we plan to support them in the future.

Stephanie A.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Bookeo is a Great Software!

Revisado el 22/10/2019

I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

Puntos a favor

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Puntos en contra

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account.

Rod V.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an...

Revisado el 9/11/2017

Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Puntos a favor

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Puntos en contra

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the totally awesome review!
So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support.

David W.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Happy customer for 7+ years

Revisado el 30/12/2018

I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

Puntos en contra

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

Respuesta de Bookeo Traducir a español

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking.

If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here.

Noel K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great booking software for our escape room business!!!

Revisado el 18/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Tons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book.
Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer.
They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.

Puntos en contra

There is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software.
When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.