TherapyNotes, LLC

4,7 (918)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software online de EMR y gestión de consultas de salud mental.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 9/10/2023

excelente se lleva todo de forma ordenada y precisa

excelente se lleva todo de forma ordenada y precisa

Puntos a favor

me parece excelente porque permite gestionar una base de datos muy completa del paciente historial médico, medicinas entre otros, así mismo el proceso de facturación todo en tiempo real y de forma sencilla

Desventajas

es un poco costoso la licencia realmente no todos tienen acceso a este maravilloso software

Above & Beyond!!

Revisado el 7/2/2019

TherapyNotes has the most outstanding customer service of Any company in which I've ever conducted business. Each time I call them they respond within 1-2 hours with a Solution to my inquiry. When I have certain requests pertaining to my practice or TN account, they willingly and generously support my concerns and do whatever it takes to work with me so that my practice succeeds.

I could go on and on with this answer but simply put, I'm so grateful I "stumbled" upon this company and EHR softward progam because I've had ZERO issues with them at all and would highly recommend them to any person seeking a new documentation system!

Puntos a favor

TherapyNotes EHR is an outstanding software for my private counseling practice. It's ease of use and ample "help" section makes it simple for me to learn anything I have questions about --most of the time without even needing to call them. I've been a customer since 2016 and have only positive feedback to give. Use the free-trial offer. I did and have no regrets.

Desventajas

Regarding TherapyNotes, there are only 2 things that cross my mind now and then.

1) I'd like for them to develop a mobile app. I mentioned this to them and they were very receptive stating they were in the process of doing so. I'm looking forward to that!

2) I'd LOVE if TN created Intake forms that could be tailored to individual practices (i.e. insert company name here) If demographic, consent, HIPPA, cancellation, etc. forms were incorporated into the program and could be easily send to new clients through the patient portal , it would save me a ton of time and allow me to concentrate on providing therapy rather than on the necessary paperwork that is required.

Rose

Love Therapy Notes!

Revisado el 22/8/2023

Easy billing, posting payments, intuitive to use the features.

Easy billing, posting payments, intuitive to use the features.

Puntos a favor

TN has the best customer service!! I love that weekends and evenings are available and everyone who answers the phone or responds by email knows just how to fix my problem!!!! A+++

Desventajas

Secondary claims submission not available yet

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

I felt TN was easier to use. I used the trial and didn't want to try any other platform.
Doug

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Disappointed after 3 years with the platform

Revisado el 11/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Good documentation management. Well-designed for use with families and minors. Billing features met my needs as a practitioner not accepting insurance.

Desventajas

Infrastructure problems abound with TN. There was a multi-day service outage in the summer of 2017, with little communication from the company to customers during the outage and no compensation for the downtime. In December 2017/January 2018, I finally lost my patience with the platform when the company decided to implement a major change in the database mid-week and the database upgrade destabilized the platform resulting in more downtime. Regarding the software... Your notes will be top-quality notes, but they will take you forever to write because the workflow is overly rigid. There is no way to customize what questions are asked in intake notes, progress notes, termination notes, etc. Text fields are too small, and only unformatted text is permitted. File attachments cannot be added to notes. There is currently no way to use the patient portal to have clients fill out forms, pay bills, send/receive documents, and perform secure messaging. No mobile app. No two-way sync with calendars means constantly having to check two calendars. 10 MB limit on file uploads. I was on the platform for almost 3 years and saw only very minimal feature enhancements/additions. And get ready for a very poor user experience when you decide to leave the platform; plan to basically download thousands of resources manually with no help from the dev team. When I sent feedback to the dev team on my way out, they defended their poor design choices and offered kludgy workarounds rather than listen.

Erica

Never Use Another EHR

Revisado el 6/3/2024

I have only used TherapyNotes and feel spoiled. The ease of note taking, treatment planning, and submitting claims makes running a private practice simple. Their support staff is exceptional in customer services. So kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I never hesitate to call them as I know my concerns will be heard and issues will be resolved. Highly recommend TherapyNotes to any mental health practice.

Puntos a favor

The user friendliness of therapy notes and the expectational support team that is always so kind and helpful makes this EHR the best in the business. They think of everything, response with a detailed email about what you talked about in a call, they send step by step screen shots in case your find yourself in need of help again. You never feel "alone" with the customer services staff of therapy notes.

Desventajas

I really cannot say there is anything I do not like about TherapyNotes. It is a full package. I would rate it 10 out of 10!!!

Kailey
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

#1 Mental Health EHR

Revisado el 3/1/2024

Puntos a favor

Reliable, Secure, Comprehensive, and always adding new features. The Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced with any company ever! Wouldn't ever go anywhere else!

Desventajas

None, everything with TN is great! No complaints!

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

Customer Service accessibility and usefulness, comprehensive feature set
Farzaneh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best software there is in the market

Revisado el 28/1/2024

I am very happy with how this software makes my work easier and how fast I complete my notes and get paid quickly on top of it!

Puntos a favor

Overall quality with the software and support team

Desventajas

Cannot think of any at this point in time

SimplePractice y TheraNest

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

Best software to use for electronic billing , scheduling, amazing client portal access!
Claudia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Therapy Notes Review

Revisado el 23/1/2024

Therapy Notes has been invaluable to me in helping setting up and running my administrator’s therapy business. We are almost a year in business and we wouldn’t have been able to succeed without Therapy Notes.

Puntos a favor

The support staff is amazing. They are always friendly and extremely capable. They are also available 24/7.

Desventajas

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Therapy Notes.

David

Excellent software.

Revisado el 26/12/2023

Puntos a favor

Excellent customer service. They're constantly adding features. Reasonable priced for all that it does (notes, claims, payments, scheduling, etc.)

Desventajas

Nothing to dislike. They've been incredibly helpful and have wonderful technical support.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

TherapyNotes has better pricing (which hasn't changed in years!), amazing support, and all the features I need in a small private practice.
Randy

Amazing Support

Revisado el 6/2/2024

TN has been a deal from the free trial to start, to options for subscribing a growing business, and to interfacing with my clients.

Puntos a favor

[sensitive content hidden] provided fantastic support. He was knowledgable and provided solutions that resolved my issue immediately.

Desventajas

I wish they offered a mobile application to access TN.

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes, LLC

I am moving from a group practice to a sole-proprietorship.

CarePaths EHR

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

My new mentor uses TN so it made more sense to use what they use for training.
Merrill
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

The Right Choice

Revisado el 25/8/2023

I was anxious about starting use of a system on my own but it's really been simple w/TherapyNotes.I am a self-employed therapist working on my own so a straightforward need for my business.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use for someone who has used EMR's but always with lots of support. I am now on my own but TherapyNotes is pretty self-explanatory. The articles for figuring things out are well written and easy to follow-not too technical.The selling point for me was having on-call tech support if I can't figure something out. So far I haven't had to wait more than 15 minutes and typically it's a much shorter wait time, if I have to wait at all. The tech support people are efficient and clear in their instructions. They then send an email reviewing the steps they have gone through w/me that I can review in the future if necessary.

Desventajas

Not being able to add templates within the system. You can customize (to an extent) the templates already in the system. The work around is scanning and uploading forms to the system. Not too bad...

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

the number one factor was on-call tech support. SimplePractice had some benefits (customizable forms) but you must email them for support and have to wait for more than a day for replies.
Barry
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Initial impression

Revisado el 28/5/2021

Overall, very positive experience. Although it proved to be frustrating in the early stages, I realize that I’ve been able to upload a practice of about 30 patients within a month, and get more comfortable with the system.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the cues promoting more detailed and specific treatment planning. I also really like the to do list, accessible from the main page, as well as in each client record. I have found the phone support to be excellent although at times, the wait to speak to a support person can be long.
The main reason I continued with therapy notes was the opportunity to use their card services, which appears to have the lowest fees of the more common credit card service providers.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to more easily customize the reporting aspects of the clinical note and treatment plan. And the billing component has been rather awkward to use.

I was, however, dismayed that my application to enroll in credit card services was denied, due to lacking proof of an office lease. I am primarily doing virtual care and so I lease hourly when I need to see a client in person. I am hopeful that the client services support person has found a solution and I should be accepted for credit card services within a couple of days.

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes, LLC

I had retired from Kaiser Permanente after 22 years, and epic had been the EMR for the past approximately 16 years

EpicCare

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

To be honest, if I do not get credit card services, I will likely at least trial simple practice, as it is being used by one of the agencies for whom I do some contract work
Jennifer

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

TherapyNotes knocks it our of the park!

Revisado el 29/12/2021

Overall, TherapyNotes is exceptional! Customer Service is outstanding in resolving issues quickly, and over the years the representatives I've spoken with have all been kind and patient. TherapyNotes is user friendly....easy to learn and easy to train new staff. This is a must!

Puntos a favor

Many features of TherapyNotes are so helpful and effecient. The scheduling is easy and the software is very user friendly.

Desventajas

The billing is always a nightmare no matter which software is used. However, I would like TherapyNotes to find a more user friendly way to bill multiple insurances and a better way to be able to easily see which has been billed and what has been paid. Currently when entering new information such as insurance ID, addresses, phone numbers, payments,....once a new one is entered the old information goes away.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the great review. We are rolling out a feature that maintains historic insurance information. It will be enabled for all accounts soon. See our blog for more info.

Mary Kate
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

No regrets

Revisado el 20/4/2021

I chose this product for the value and the reputation for outstanding support. I've been pleasantly surprised over and over again as they continue to improve on what was already a clean, intuitive program.

Puntos a favor

Customer support is superb, especially compared to the practice management software we were using prior. Therapy Notes constantly improves and updates, adding both free and paid features. Updates are never disruptive and always ultimately improve our workflow.

Desventajas

Enrollment for ERAs, EFTs, and EDI could be smoother- the clearinghouse is a separate entity, and the instructions they provide through Therapy Notes aren't always clear or complete.

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes, LLC

My Clients Plus had absolutely terrible service, didn't allow credit card processing, doesn't allow use of the "back" button, the reporting is buggy, and the billing is incredibly confusing.

My Clients Plus

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

Cleaner, cheaper, more intuitive, great reputation for customer support.
Suci

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Therapy Notes is the only EHR platform I'll use.

Revisado el 23/6/2023

I've been with Therapy Notes since I started my private practice and I won't use anything else.

Puntos a favor

I love the calendar feature in Therapy Notes. I also love the progress note platform. I find Therapy Notes easy to use and intuitive. Anytime I've needed help customer service has been there. I have no complaints.

Desventajas

The only thing I would like to see is a little bit more color coordination for the calendar or the ability to choose colors for specific appointment types myself.

SimplePractice , TheraNest y Psyquel

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes, LLC

I left the clinic I was working for and opened my own practice.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

The options, the easy of use, the price.
Nicole

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent EHR for mental health companies

Revisado el 17/8/2023

It’s been very helpful in navigating insurance discrepancies and customer service has been very helpful with that area as well.

Puntos a favor

We love how easy clinicians can navigate the system, the frequent updates, and customer service is superb.

Desventajas

I think there are opportunities to include several assessments yet but they continue to work on that by adding more and more.

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes, LLC

TN is way more user friendly for both employees and clients.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

Simple Practice had several up-charges and hidden costs and is why we didn’t go with them.
David
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Easy For All

Revisado el 6/4/2021

Overall, I've enjoyed using the product, and look forward to continue using it. The pricing is competitive, especially for a non-profit, this has been a great selling point when compared to other companies.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software has a lot of built in features that are handy when starting to use the software. The company has also release a lot of great videos on youtube to help you navigate through the different options and features included in the software. I've used these videos to help find answers to questions. Next, it has been really easy for my clients to use as well. Their portal allows for easy transfer of paperwork and allows for clients to sign things electronically, so clients don't always have to download and sign the document then reupload it.

Desventajas

At this time, the telehealth feature doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Zoom or Microsoft Teams (MT) has. This is, from my understanding, a new feature so I hope they continue to work on this. Screen share or screen flipping would be helpful as I used these a lot during sessions when I used MT. It would also be useful if when you entered into the telehealth feature, it would open into a separate window so that you could still access the client's file or library.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

I chose TherapyNotes because the price was right, and I felt that SimplePractice did not offer as much when comparing them. Although I did like the look of SimplePractice, I felt the consumer paid too much for just looks alone. In practice I feel that TherapyNotes is simpler for the therapists and clients.
Elaine
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Software effectiveness

Revisado el 10/2/2021

I am in the promotional period and so far I am impressed by the delivery of service. The ability to import treatment plan information right into the notes saves time, because they do it for you. They are always available to support you every step of the way.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is the ease of use or adding patients, payers, and notes. I am able to set reminders for these features, create my own templates and add them to my library for myself or organizations use. Sending documents though the client portal is amazing, there is no need for print, fax or encrypted emails to get authorizations signed it is done electronically. Telehealth is included free! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE BEST.

Desventajas

For special cases ie. Minor clients requiring multiple caregiver access to the client portal would need two account for the same client. It is not hard to do, however developing a portal link for such cases would be great! The pricing is reasonable, I don't like the individual charges in addition to the subscription cost. Such as submitting the billing claim to insurance is charged as additional cost per client. This can add up if bulk claims are not authorized by some payors. A portal link for Child welfare cases would be great! accepting credit cards is also an add on feature charge per transaction.

Valant EHR Suite y SimplePractice

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes, LLC

Quality service at a reasonable price, customer service, and training videos dedicated to specific features of the software. HIPPA compliance

Beyond Outstanding!

Revisado el 2/9/2019

A+++++

A+++++
EXCEPTIONAL, FAST AND ACCOMMODATING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A COMPANY I FEEL IS A TRUE TEAM WHO UNDERSTANDS ME AS A PROFESSIONAL (AND HUMAN BEING) AND THEY ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME IF A HARDSHIP ARISES AND WILL HONOR THAT EACH TIME BY HELPING ME OR ANYONE ELSE (as long as it doesn't become a continuous habit). They're truly amazing. I LOVE this company!

Puntos a favor

Therapy Notes (as an organization) provides optimal, timely, friendly & solution-focused customer service for any need I've called about. They are EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING if you experience a Hardship of Financial setback (I was diagnosed with Lupus) and will do ALL it takes to accommodating your needs to help get you back on track.

Their software interace is extremey user-friendly (setting up your initial account, inputting new client information, scheduling (including a partient portal which assists clients in schedule their own appointment REQUESTS, automated email appt reminders, exceptional clinical documentation, SIMPLE billing practices to submit claims and receive ERA's (with one-click "posting" to various client accounts who are included on the same return ERA.)

Payment processing has Several options (my favorite is "Submitted Payment through an External Account/Debit) because most of my client prefer quick POS payment processing for matters such as paying their per session Co-Pays.

ETHICAL: Providers are blocked from submitted claims for processing until the corresponding clinical note has been signed. No way around this. Therefore, IF a provider wants reimbursement for services provided, they MUST be compliant and have signed and submitted their clinical documentation.

Providers are able to change the settings of the program....but Not that ONE requirement for liability purposes of course.

Seriously, Beyond Outstanding!

Desventajas

I'd say the ONE thing that makes it Exceptional::: LOL:::: The program forces providers to complete their clinical documentation within 24-48 hours. Unless you do so, the system blocks your ability to "bill" (and get paid!!) Ugh (but it's a good thing!)

I wish they'd develop an APP. I've been asking them for almost 4 years, yet they don't have one? Despite making several other changes to their system (i.e. blogging). They're such an advanced, in-tune, intelligent team of "younger" professionals, it's actually a bit mind-blowing for me that there hasn't been an APP created to support their "mobile consumers".... I feel they could POTENTIALLY be losing lots of business potential by neglecting to make this a priority (knowing that most of their main competitors do function via Apps and their lack of developing one decreases their "attractiveness" over to a company who uses an APP, DESPITE that TN is Superior in every other way!

Respuesta de TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you Katie for the A+++++ review! Yes we do require notes before you can submit claims, but to be clear there is no "24-48 hour" requirement. You can do your notes whenever you want, as long as you do it before you bill.

We haven't prioritized an app because we have so much else we want to accomplish. Plus, you CAN use TherapyNotes on your mobile device in your web browser, and you can push your appointments to your smart phone's mobile calendar. Please check the knowledgebase for instructions on how to do that.

Thanks again! :)

Jennifer
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My Love/Hate Relationship with This Software

Revisado el 17/5/2020

As a therapist, sometimes I feel like being with TN is akin to staying in a bad relationship. They don't actually promise anything but I keep staying because I keep hoping/believing they're going to come through one day and offer these features (i.e. fillable client intake forms that transfer the data into my intake note, a mobile app, and a two-way calendar). TN is also charging the same amount of money or in some cases more money as other EHRs that do offer these simplistic features. One good thing is that they did lower the price by $10 per month for solo practices, but I am already paying $79 per month for myself and one intern. That price will increase by $20 per month for every intern I supervise, and I currently have ten prospective interns waiting in the wings. You do the math.

Puntos a favor

The good: First, TherapyNotes has outstanding customer service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and able to troubleshoot issues within minutes after I've wrestled for hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Secondly, ease of billing. I have been with this service since 2015 and I've tried about four other EHR products, but I keep coming back to TN because of the ease of billing. All you have to do is input the client's insurance information and once you complete a note, you just press a button and the claim is sent out. With other EHRs, I still had to fill out my own claim forms, which I didn't know how to do. Because TN makes it so simple, I have decided to stay with them. Getting paid is pretty important, so I suppose this would be the single greatest value for me as far as this software is concerned.

Desventajas

The bad: They consistently refuse to provide the simplest of features requested by their users. I am intentionally using the word "refuse" because it is clearly a choice made by TN. I asked TN in September 2016 if they would EVER implement an electronic intake form. TN told me they were "working on it" and gave me an estimate of December 2016. It actually didn't happen until several months later, and when they finally revealed it, it was so disappointing. All they did was give us the ability to upload a form to the portal so a patient could download it, fill it out, and then upload it back. This means I still have to go through the time consuming task of manually typing everything the client wrote into the intake form on my end. When TN released this feature, they were so excited, as if it were the most amazing feature they've ever rolled out, completely oblivious to the fact that this "feature" is not much different from me emailing my intake form to a client. Apparently TN thinks it's still 2003. Several users left comments on the announcement post telling TN this is NOT what we were waiting for. As of May 2020, we are still waiting.
TN also doesn't have a mobile app, while most other EHRs do. As someone else stated, there is no two-way calendar integration. I'd also like to see a way for me to document supervision meetings with my interns. Right now I have to create a separate client account for each of my interns to keep track of supervision meetings.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We have a team of full-time developers working on TherapyNotes, and we are adding new features and improvements as quickly as we can, and the portal has been of significant priority. In addition to the Patient Information Form, we recently released the Patient Contact Form, and more forms and portal features are in development now. It is certainly not a matter of us refusing to add features, it's just a matter of getting to everything we want to accomplish.

Beza
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Overall Experience with TherapyNotes

Revisado el 9/2/2021

I have also been impressed with the quality of the customer service with the support staff agent. The agent that assisted me one evening in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt in resolving my issues that had stalled my work previously. Much appreciated and will highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

TherapyNotes was relatively easy to use after practicing some changes when crossing over from a different EHR (Theranest). After a month of practice, I found the documentation was relatively easy for daily progress notes and the psychosocial intake components.

I particularly liked the intake section where it divides the areas of psychosocial with the specific questioner. Another plus is scheduling ease; TherapyNotes allows me to schedule my client on a monthly basis on a specific day rather than requiring manual entry from my previous EHR system. It also provides me with the option of system reminders via email and or text message depending on the client's preference.

Lastly, from an audit standpoint, it appears TherapyNotes do not allow preliminary license holders such as LGPC, LGSW, etc.. from entering individual notes on new clients without the clinical supervisor approving/signing off on the treatment plan first. Also, TherapyNotes requires a clinician to document a treatment plan on the second visit following the initial intake prior to clearing the clinician from entering a progress note. I have also been informed billing insurance providers can only transpire after all entered notes for the service date has been signed off. The above-mentioned requirements from Therapynotes do quality control for audit and ethical purposes for practice holders.

Desventajas

The one thing I do find problematic with Therapynotes is the treatment plan section. The document allows the clinical to enter the approximate length of treatment however it does not allow for a clinical to set a review date (of 30, 60, or 90 days). This technically means Therappnotes does not generate a reminder for a clinical to review a treatment plan and resolve, complete, and or change with a selected review date in mind. That has been a rather frustrating experience and can possibly lead to audit issues.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the glowing review! Actually, you can set the treatment plan review reminders! Visit The To-Do List Settings page. The default is 90 days, but you can adjust this value for your needs. Enjoy!

Meg

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One Stop Shopping~ A great concept!

Revisado el 7/1/2024

Several years ago I was providing services for people who had litigation/disability/workers comp. issues and the format and ease to send documents was critical in meeting their needs. As well as CYA as a clinician. (No small concern in this day and age.) Within the first year of my work with TherapyNotes, they were hacked and seriously compromised. It was then that I encountered the outstanding customer service and support. They worked around the clock to resolve the problem. Their customer support has not wavered or even fluctuated. My previous encounters with EHR were through hospitals and agencies (since 2007) and, in comparison, I find Therapy Notes equal and even surpassed other systems .

Puntos a favor

The company continues to grow, expand its' services and scope, without losing their outstanding level of customer support. Like many other senior clinicians, we have had to adapt to electronic medical records systems and billing after years of handwritten forms. The conversion has been daunting . When I changed billers last year, the fact that she could administer through TN actually deducted a percentage from her monthly fee. I am in the process of assisting patients in creating portal accounts so that I can use their telehealth platform. I've been with doxy.me for years and
am not exactly pleased with their product.

Desventajas

Notes have to be completed before claims sent. This isn't always practical, although it does help with motivation to stay in front of charting. I wish it was easier for patients, especially elderly ones, for them to use the Telehealth without setting up an account. That in itself is a barrier.

Lynn

SIx-year User of Therapy Notes--Couldn't Be Happier

Revisado el 12/1/2022

They have the nicest, most helpful customer service of any company with which I have ever interacted. I'm serious. They pick up the phone, they actually help you, and they are exceeding pleasant the whole time. They even send you articles, You Tube videos, and email summaries (w/o you asking) so that you have something to further illuminate what they have told you and serve as a reference in the future.

Puntos a favor

The framework for the notes look like they are designed by a medical malpractice attorney or your malpractice insurance carrier (former attorney here). They cover every base and I love it, kidding aside, because it ensures that I am providing the top level of care to my patients (Did I check whether Pt had SI? What did Pt say vs. my perception of them?) Plus, I can customize the notes and carry over portions of former notes to make note writing more efficient for me.

Desventajas

I haven't found any mental health EHR that is doing this (only the really large, expensive medical programs), but I would pay more if TN could add a patient direct payment system to the Portal. I'm thinking that, with time, this is something that they will offer.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the glowing review! You can actually accept credit cards on the portal with the Payment Authorization Form. You may also be happy to know that an upcoming feature will also patients to actually make payments.

Caroline

Intuitive, Great Customer Service and Always Improving

Revisado el 24/11/2020

Puntos a favor

TherapyNotes is really intuitive and easy to learn. It has great built-in reminder features to make it simple to use from a clinical perspective. I particularly love how the treatment objectives auto-populate into progress notes to keep you on track with monitoring and updating those. It's also really functional from an administrative and billing user perspective. I run a group practice and am really happy with TherapyNotes - I especially love the prompt and thorough customer service - it really sets them apart. I also love how often TherapyNotes is updated and really appears to take feedback and suggestions from users to heart. I am super impressed with this company!

Desventajas

I wish I could create an intake questionnaire that can be filled out online through the portal. Simple Practice had this feature and it was really functional and easy for clients.

Michael
  • Sector: Práctica médica

A complete billing system

Revisado el 14/5/2023

The overall experience is very positive. Along with Zoom and Square, TherapyNotes is one of the three key enablers of my private practice.

Puntos a favor

It helps me bill in behalf of clients and organize that billing. TherapyNotes stays up to date. That saves me time and effort and assures the claims are processed. I'm a fee-for-service, out-of-network provider and get paid at the time of treatment. I do electronic billing on behalf of clients as a premium service. They appreciate taking the burden of filing off of their shoulders. It saves them time and gets them paid quicker. It is a minor effort on my part since the invoice flows from the session notes automatically. I have a couple of questions a year. Customer service answers quickly and accurately. What more can I ask?.

Desventajas

Integrating with my business was easy. Ten years ago it was somewhat labor-intensive to transfer from another EDI system but that's changed.