Opiniones de Square Appointments

Square Appointments

Software de calendario de citas y programación online

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 7/9/2021

no pierdo app

no pierdo app

Puntos a favor

rapido y facil seguro sencillo eficaz para poder hacer mas clientes en menos tiempo posible

Desventajas

facilita el trabajo haciendo así no tener que olvidar app programados de manera manual y automático es mejor

Thomas
Thomas
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best way to schedule and keep track of appointments

Revisado el 11/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I have been using Square appointments for awhile now with my photography company and love the way it works. It is easy for customers to make appointments and the software helps to make sure I have time everyday to get it done. It is easy to setup on your current website and start scheduling appointments.

Desventajas

I currently like everything about this software.

Ricky

Square Appointments for Salons

Revisado el 3/8/2023

I think my overall experience with square appointments booking system has been a great one. I rarely had to contact support and when I have any issues were resolved swiftly.

Puntos a favor

I love the calendar syncing and ease of booking and calendar management features but it's a toss up with the customer database. We couldn't function without any one of these features

Desventajas

I didn't like that I had to pay up to a new tier and the only added feature I needed was the ability to point my domain name to my square booking site.

zachery
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Flawed system, allow's clients to take advantage of your business

Revisado el 18/7/2021

horrible with apts.. they will not add any features despite over whelming crystals for the added apps because they don't agree or like the requested feature. the flaws in the card on file protection system that can be deleted from the client end cost the business money. their last of understand for adding feature is crazy. they have no idea what things are like from out point of view and refusing to fix these feature cause they don't think its necessary.

Puntos a favor

I like its connected to my register system, their price is affordable,

Desventajas

the system is super flawed. to book an apt you can require a card on file for no show protection. However clients can book an apt put card information in, then after they book the apt all they have to do is log into their account and delete their card on file. I am not notified they did it and when they don't show up for their apt I can't charge them because they took their card off their account right after they made the apt. this is a joke. then on top of that they don't offer the feature to block clients from booking online.. so then I can't stop them from booking future apps when they owe me money for their no call now show.. when this was brought to their attention in community forms and new features .. they responded back they want the clients to be able to have control over their card information. no these clients would not exit without my business. they are my clients not their and they have no right telling me anything about my clients. I am super disappointment in square with this system and very upset that people who sit at a desk thinking they know what features are best when they don't run or own their own business let alone the field I am working in. bottom line there is no card on file feature despite what they say since a client can delete it themself and still keep and apt and not show up for it. I don't see square doing anything about it since this has been a on going topic for a year or more now.

Alternativas consideradas

Salonized, Sign In Scheduling y Squire

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

worried with my system for checking out clients. only used for 24 hours before I shut it down over huge flaws in the system that would cost me money and the square company refusing to fix or see the effect on those of us who pay for the system
Sarah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great app for salon and bridal events!

Revisado el 13/11/2022

Overall love square appointments way more than other scheduling apps we’ve used. It is the easiest and most customizable.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, easy to edit, easy to customize in general appointments. Individual appointments are easy to customize but a little more time needed.

Desventajas

The app glitches when it comes to the required cc on file. Even if that option is selected in settings, some clients somehow still bypass it. This is a big deal when they are new clients and end up being a no show.

Usuario verificado

Amazing

Revisado el 9/1/2019

It's a really easy program and I love using it.

It's a really easy program and I love using it.

Puntos a favor

It's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!

Desventajas

I wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.

Isaias
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great app - I wish the mobile version was as seamless as the desktop version

Revisado el 10/8/2016

This program is great, and is simple to use.

For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to...

This program is great, and is simple to use.

For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format.

Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software automatically sends text and email reminders -- my customers really appreciate that.

Ashley
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great help for my business!

Revisado el 22/6/2023

I really enjoy using my Square Appointments app. It makes my scheduling a breeze!!

Puntos a favor

I love how quick and easy it is to add in a new appointment. I also really love that it will send my clients appointment reminders to help me avoid no-shows.

Desventajas

I don’t have anything bad to say about Square Appointments. I do notice that I can’t message a client first on the “Messages” section, it only allows me to reply to a text message that they have sent me already. That would be super handy to be allowed to do.

Kevin
Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Scheduling software built-in to a P.O.S.? Smart. Really!

Revisado el 4/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Super simple to set up and it's tied into my point-of-sale app. Also includes a booking webpage that is customizable, as well as a booking button customizer. There is even marketing options and customer loyalty programs built into the Square platform as well. It's an all-in-one delight of an app!

Desventajas

Set up can be a bit time-consuming, but what do you expect from such a robust, all-inclusive platform? It goes well beyond the scope of "just a pos" or "only a scheduling app".

Mallisa
Mallisa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Makes Scheduling Easy

Revisado el 24/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I've written a review for this software in relation to our nutrition therapy business, but I've also started using this for my own personal nutrition consulting, which is structured very differently. I do freelance consulting and work remotely. The square system allows me to manage my schedule and clients from anywhere- with any device. It couldn't be easier or more helpful.

Desventajas

NO cons whatsoever. I am a huge fan of all the Square software AND their customer service. If there's ever a feature lacking they're sure to put in requests for you and they always go above and beyond to help.

Robert
Robert
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Square Appointments Review

Revisado el 22/1/2019

This software is perfect and our clients/borrowers love it! I would venture to say that about 80% of our clients book their appointments with us via this software/website. They request their appointment date and time, we accept it and then they show up whether it be a phone conference or a face to face meet. This allows us to free up our time to generate more business/find more clients. HIGHLY recommended!

Convenient
Changes are quick
Reminders to clients are efficient and effective

Desventajas

We haven't really found anything that we dislike about this software.

Diana

Easy to use and Free!

Revisado el 29/3/2023

Easy for my clients to schedule, rebook and cancel and reduced my phone calls I had to attend to significantly.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and free! It doesn’t get much better than that.

Desventajas

I eventually changed to allow access to SOAP notes and intake forms specific to my needs but I loved Square Appointments functionality while using it.

Caitlin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, loved the automatic reminders and mobile app

Revisado el 23/2/2023

This was a great appointment booking software for me. The only reason I switched is because there was one available with the program I use to keep my clients' records, and I was already paying for it. It made sense to make the switch, otherwise I would have stuck with Square.

Puntos a favor

The mobile app was great for checking my appointments for the day and booking clients in no time. I loved the automatic reminders; this was a huge time saver for me. So easy to use, worth the money!

Desventajas

Square Appointments was free for some time but then they started charging--I feel like they got me hooked on it and then I had to pay monthly. But, still worth it for all the time it saved me and with how easy it is to use.

Molly

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Square Appointments Does NOT Protect Your Time

Revisado el 10/6/2023

Okay to get the ball rolling at my practice, but ultimately doesn't provide what they promise.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate that they have a free version - ideal for people with a low budget who are just starting out.

Desventajas

Square offers "no show protection" by requiring a card to book an appointment, yet they allow clients to delete this right after booking without notifying me. This used to be a free feature, and now they're charging for something that doesn't truly protect the user. Customer service is not as responsive or invested as other services I've used.

Cory
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Loving it!

Revisado el 16/8/2016

I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.

Puntos a favor

I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

Desventajas

I would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Extortion

Revisado el 28/6/2022

Had to upgrade my subscription in order to retrieve my client list. Extortion!!!

Puntos a favor

It was free to Square users and synced to Google calendar.

Desventajas

It is no longer free to square users and is NOT good for a mobile service business if you need to book longer arrival times. You can only book exact times which is almost impossible to keep when each job is different.

chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

using Square appointments

Revisado el 11/8/2016

Pretty good but sometimes if a customer is on auto-repeat you cannot mark them as a No Show. The only option is Cancel Appointment. Also, it would be nice if you could adjust the settings to have for example 3 spots available in a 1 hour time slot. So if there were 2 people there, it would show that 1 spot is available. This would be great for my business because I have a semi-private personal training facility where I can train up to 3 people per hour. As of now if 1 person is there than it shows that no appointments are available at that time slot.

Puntos a favor

the ease of use is great.

Desventajas

There's a lot of things that could be improved. For instance, calculate how many appoints were cancelled or No Shows for a month. That's just one example.

Dawn
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great but outgrew it

Revisado el 11/2/2023

Was excellent when I was a single service provider but as the spa grew we lit grew the software. It’s great for small business software but didn’t like it wasn’t salon specific enough.

Puntos a favor

This was very user friendly software. Easy to use.

Desventajas

It wasn’t great for a busy spa. Cashing out multiple services done with several service providers on one transaction wasn’t available. Reporting wasn’t strong enough either, keeping track of GCs was okay but not great.

Kathleen

Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 12/8/2016

I started using the square in 2012 my business has grown thanks to all of the benefits and tools that the square has offered I recommend them always to all my clients who are going into or already have businesses.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of the square, from the on line scheduling to my daily deposits, it just makes life alot easier everything i need is at a touch of a button . Thank you.

Desventajas

I havent found anything that I dislike.

Natasha
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Square

Revisado el 7/6/2019

I like square i just hope they tie up the loose ends to their POS

I like square i just hope they tie up the loose ends to their POS

Puntos a favor

I like that square allows you to take any major card payment. Also you can charge client directly from client profile it also allows you to save a card on file for your client for further purchases.

Desventajas

The cons about square appointments are you cannot take deposits before appointment. Also the processing fees are a bit much. Recently I’ve had to reach out to them about fraud emails and scams I’ve been getting.

Beth

Auto Pilot Appointments!

Revisado el 6/8/2016

Wow, I love it, my clients love it, don't know how I would operate without it... Fifty percent of my clients book without me ever emailing/texting/calling. They request an appt, I accept, they show up. Totally frees up my time, don't even need to make "reminder" calls anymore.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for both me and clients, easy to write notes and track clients, easy to do personal notes to clients on confirmation, can instantly track history. Great communication, great client history without any effort. And that includes their tip history as well -- all tracked through Square.

Desventajas

The fact that if I allow clients to cancel appointments on line, a cancellation shows up FOREVER on the overview page. Annoying.

Flor
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Appointments

Revisado el 20/7/2021

Combination of appointments and paying for services is an ideal combination

Combination of appointments and paying for services is an ideal combination

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and very effective. Simple way for clients to make appointments and paying for a service

Desventajas

Basic program but not as complete as massagebook. If you just want appointments, this is easy to use

Taylor
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is perfect for our boat rental company

Revisado el 9/8/2017

It works great for our boat rental company

It works great for our boat rental company

Puntos a favor

They have built a good system with good support that allows us to easily get and manage online bookings.

Desventajas

There could be some more functionality built out that could allow us to further create other options on our reservation calendar.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A few waves in my smooth sailing

Revisado el 6/8/2016

It's been smooth sailing with a few waves here and there. I'm really glad I can use both the square and the appointments together versus two different applications for one purpose.

Puntos a favor

I like the how my schedule comes up for the day. The reports, easy usage.

Desventajas

I hate having to login with my email and password over and over. I wish there were an app that I could stay logged in or just put in a 4 digit code for security purposes since my clients credit/debit cards could be charged.

My customers hate that they have to put their card number in every time.

The mobile layout needs a little work on some pages

Lauren

Square

Revisado el 9/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of customers to put appointments. I love that they receive a text and a email reminding them of their appointment

Desventajas

You can't put in two different locations