Quire

4,7 (234)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Una plataforma de colaboración visual para tus grandes proyectos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

234 opiniones

Juan David
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Quire para gestión de proyectos grupales

Revisado el 27/11/2023

Muy buena, lo utilizamos como plataforma para conectar todas las dependencias del area administrativ...

Muy buena, lo utilizamos como plataforma para conectar todas las dependencias del area administrativa

Puntos a favor

Es un software muy completo e intuitivo para la programación y el seguimiento de tareas e indicadores en proyectos colaborativos, se convierte en una plataforma de trabajo para concentrar toda la información y el seguimiento de cronogramas y responsabilidades de todo el equipo de trabajo

Desventajas

Es un poco costoso y gráficamente podría tener algunas mejoras

Kartikeya
Kartikeya

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best all-rounder in organization tools.

Revisado el 14/12/2022

I have used this app to a great extent to map out my studies by using Dr.Ali Abdaals technique of forced recall using questions.I have found that features like "Prioritization","Task Status","My Tasks","Calendar view","Kanban board" and "Filter" options very useful to achieve the goal of having an idea of weaker topics and mapping out strategies and plans to tackle them which is very crucial for any project organizer.

Puntos a favor

I as a student wanted to organize my studies as projects similar to Dr.Ali Abdaals technique of forced recall using questions.I organized each of my subjects as projects and made my chapters as 'tasks' under them.Using Quires NESTED LIST option..I was able to make subheadings under these 'chapter tasks' and further subdivided them into topics and those topics were further divided into concepts as 'sub-subtasks ' as the NESTED LIST feature of Quire allows us to make as many sub levels of tasks as we need.This is among my favorite features.Once I made these subheadings..I wanted to test my ability to answer these subheadings and I marked those topics which I wasnt able to answer properly as 'High priority'.These 'High Priority' tasks could also be later accessed exclusively by using the 'FILTER' feature which is extremely crucial for reviews. The FILTER feature also allows us to view tasks based on percentage of task completed and start/due dates which I found to be very useful for planning out my revisions and reviews of the topics.As I went about my revision..with each revision and review that i did ..i would mark out the task by 'percentage completed'.For example..if I my goal was to have 5 revisions of a topic like Blood vessels..once i completed 2 revisions of the topic id mark the topic as 40% completed.I found this feature to be very useful to keep a track on how much I have been able to revise and therefore the quality of my work.

Desventajas

The weekly progress chart is a good feature to have but I would really have loved it if there was a daily progress chart tracker.It would have been extremely motivating.

damian
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple, but extremely powerful software

Revisado el 24/7/2021

Overall I'm loving it and using Quire on a daily basis. It made my life so easy that I cannot believe how I managed before without it. It's clean, elegant and for me very easy to use. It took me maybe 2-3 hours to figure out most of the stuff and a day or so to feel really comfortable with it.

Quire has all the features I wanted to have and gives me the ability to organize my business efficiently. It's brilliant that I can have several workspaces with multiple projects. Which I can further split into nested tasks with subtasks, but also into linked sublists with differnt view, e.g. boards.

Even if I'm looking for something it turns out to be better thought out then how I would expect it to be or look like. Plus I can get an overview of progress stats and progress summary.

Not to mention the support is amazing! Fast, responsive and eager to help. Something that you won't see much when it comes to free tools. Honestly, I can't believe it really is a free tool.

Simple.

Fast.

Intuitive.

Not distracting.

Gives everything a freelancer, SMBs or corporate might need.

It's not overly complicated with unnecessary features.

Tree structure is absolutely awesome! This way you can break every project into actually manageable tasks.

Every task or subtask can have priority, start and due date, responsible person or external team and files attached.

FREE.

Desventajas

Minimalistic view might give an impression it's super basic and won't provide what you need [but the truth is exactly the opposite].

Some people might find lack of chat or message board a disadvantage [but for me tasks comments are enough and allow me to keep things tidy].

There is no calendar view so it can be seen as a negative by some people [but there is a timeline view which is good enough for me].

Not sure how pricing structure will look like in the future.

ClickUp y Asana

Razones para cambiar a Quire

For me personally it felt most intuitive and had all the features I wanted to have. After testing Quire and 2 other tools I decided Quire works best for my individual needs. One of the points was the ability to have all projects / workspaces available on the left panel so I can see all the most important things without clicking back and forth. Also the design is not overwhelming so that's a positive.
Mariana
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Quire Review

Puntos a favor

The free version provided some benefits.

Desventajas

The free version provided only limited benefits and the software was slow and frustrating to use

Respuesta de Potix

Hi Mariana,

We are sorry that you encountered this issue with Quire. We do offer the free trial and various special pricing program that you can take advantages from. More details can be found in our Pricing page: https://quire.io/pricing.

Mohammad Amin
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Take control of your projects, and personal life!

Revisado el 19/3/2024

Puntos a favor

I have a lot going on in my mind and I'm obsessed with organizing. Quire helped me Organize my business, Projects and personal life beyond what I expected!

Desventajas

The app, it's good. But I liked web version a lot more as I found it easier to interact with and use.

Holger L
  • Sector: Diseño

Quire App Review

Revisado el 17/8/2023

I'd love to see more customization options for task views and notifications in future updates.

Puntos a favor

The Quire app has completely transformed the way I manage my tasks and projects. With its intuitive interface, powerful features, and seamless collaboration capabilities, it has become an essential tool in my daily routine.

ClickUp

Razones para elegir Quire

I needed a bit more customization and a more sophisticated interface.

Trello

Razones para cambiar a Quire

Clickup seems to have a higher familiarization curve.
Jovan
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great tool to collaborate with the team

Revisado el 27/11/2023

It's just a great tool that is very easy to use.

It's just a great tool that is very easy to use.

Puntos a favor

It is really easy to assign tasks and track the progress.
My team actually enjoys using it to work together and know how far along each of us are.
Also, while we do not use them, I could see us utilizing a lot of integrations in the future.

Desventajas

It's really not a big thing, but changing the status on the main page could be more customizable - rather than a click to complete, it could be a click to select status.

monday.com y Asana

Razones para elegir Quire

Free version was too small for us, paid version offered too many things we did not need.

monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Quire

In full honesty - quire just offered exactly what we needed at the moment.

Best To-Do list app!

Revisado el 20/5/2020

Puntos a favor

One of the best project management apps I ever used. They have countless of features, but here are the ones that I love the most:
• Clean interface: know for their minimalism style and is built around the GTD method.
• Easy collaboration: A simple link that you can share with others.
• Kanban board
• Task Reminders
• Webpage+mobile app quick sync: They provide offline syncing.

Another huge plus is that they're completely free. No upgrade needed!

Desventajas

They don't have a Gantt Chart. Hope they're working on it! It's quite important for bigger teams because we need to keep track of individual tasks.

Graham
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great, clean software. It does what I need!

Revisado el 27/11/2023

It's a great tool and and easy to use. The free tier provides a lot of functionality.

Puntos a favor

Quire delivers a lot of functionality in a clean, elegant interface. It's fairly easy to use and great value.

Desventajas

I wish I could set the default view for a board for all users (ie, Kanban). That's my only feedback.

Slawomir
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best cheap (or free) tool for project management

Revisado el 8/12/2023

I really like that you can set up a project in minutes, invite members and work on it without spending a penny for weeks/months on free version which is awsome compared to short trial periods. Then you can check and decide, if you want to upgrade to paid version. Great user experiance!

- easy to use
- clear interface (not overwhelmed by unnecessary graphics etc.)
- free version is enough for small teams and even couple big projects

Desventajas

- not that many feature updates thoughout the year compared to other similar apps

Trello , ClickUp y Asana

Razones para cambiar a Quire

free version of quire was enough for our projects / number of members
Ari
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Organize

Revisado el 28/11/2023

Superb app, it helps me with annual, monthly and daily task

Superb app, it helps me with annual, monthly and daily task

Puntos a favor

Quire help me remember task and progress

Desventajas

If I open the app on handphone, some time display change using priority

Adam
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everything you need, and nothing that you don't

Revisado el 18/7/2020

It took all of 4 days for me to become comfortable with their version of markdown and the in line task entry system. Creating check boxes, tables, asigning tasks in line, assigning deadlines and start dates in line, all of it.
There has been no issues to date with the software, and I am now using it to organize my entire life. NOT just my working life.
Getting my team onboard was easy, and everyone who uses the software comments on how easy it was to learn to use in our context, and how lightweight/quick it is to use.

Simple UI
Easy inline entry of tasks and restrictions such as due date, start date, assignees, tags, files and everything else one could need to get their tasks in order and their team up to date
In line chat and descriptions let people talk about important issues
The overview and kanban board options are great for people who organize their information in different ways, and the ability to have the boards interact with one another in various ways is excellent

Desventajas

Very minimalistic (A positive for me, but maybe not for everyone!)
Constant improvements being rolled out (A positive for me, but not everyone wants to have to learn new features constantly)
FREE!

Todoist , Trello y Asana

Razones para cambiar a Quire

Free trial was winding up and the lack of needlessly complex requirements and input methods. The less I have to learn for minimum viable usage the better for switching/picking up new software, and makes convincing my team to use it easier. This minimalistic front end with the complexity in the back end that lets those who want to be power users and those that want to run at the minimum viable level is key for me.
Jan
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fine app and to the point

Revisado el 27/11/2023

It is working fine both on desktop and on mobile! It is helping out getting to my goals

Puntos a favor

Clear overview form the functions, simple to use

Desventajas

Possibility for using notes next to the tasks / projects.

ClickUp

Razones para cambiar a Quire

Other solution was to complex to find my way.
Shimon
Shimon
  • Sector: Hardware informático

Wish I found this sooner

Revisado el 23/4/2018

Most of my project are freelance and project based, so i require a project management platform that will allow me to manage several projects for more than one organization. I had been using Trello for this and whilst it has served be well, it does not have a good structure for organizing tasks and making sure they are followed up, in that sense its a bit too informal. Quire bring structure to the tasks and a simple interface that bring focus to clarity to the project.

Puntos a favor

From the moment I first started using it, everything just worked the way it should, incredibly intuitive, none of the bloating or over complicated functionality that other project/task management platforms suffer from. For me the killer feature it the 'tree structure' approach to task management, this is how it should be done, take a big task/project and break it into smaller and smaller manageable tasks. Each subtask has the same feature set as the main task which is exactly how it should be done because why should any task have less importance. The interface is clean and functional, everything is where is should be, it just works. You have Organizations, then projects, then tasks, which is a great way to organize things, especially if you are freelance like me and do projects for a number of different organizations. I am a long time trello user, and for anything looking for an alternative that does more than just kanban, this is for you, it will allow you to really structure tasks and make sure they are followed up.

Desventajas

No Kanban is going to be a big negative for many people, but apparently that is coming soon. Interface might be too simple for some people, or perhaps lacking features such as chat, message board, rich text markup, etc etc, but that could be seen as a good thing by others. Pricing has not been released either, that is something to be concerned about , especially if you invest time in adopting this platform but then it turns out to be overpriced. That is probably my biggest concern at the moment as features can be added all the time, but pricing can be a deal breaker.

Naveed
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My favorite tool for task management

Revisado el 27/11/2023

I've been using quire for a few years now and I've not found anything as simple and quick. I've tried many tools.

Puntos a favor

It's simple, intuitive and easy to do things quickly. I am tired of big bloated unintuitive enterprise tools. This is a breath of fresh air. I'm demanding from my tools and this delivers.

Desventajas

Some minute usability quirks. I'd have don't things a little differently.

Jira y ClickUp

Asana
Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple apps, but get the job done

Revisado el 6/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Quire has all the tools that i need for my team to collaborate and sharing the workload that we are working on. The software dashboard is so simple, that i have no problem finding the right tools to use, and it will show all my task and project on the main page for easy access to them.

Desventajas

Communication platform is one of the things that this software should upgrade. For now, they lacks in this field and to having a quick message with my team on the software is almost impossible. They also should introduce build-in template for the task, so we don't have to create if from the scratch.

Bob
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Some thoughts after trying Quire

Revisado el 11/8/2016

I have been experimenting with Quire, It has some nice features, however I prefer WorkFlowy for its ease of navigation and plainness, but had I not discovered WorkFlowy after Springpad shut down, I would have probably started using Quire because of it's features and functionality.

Puntos a favor

There is the option of adding new sub list items to top or bottom of list
There are nice shortcut instructions when hovering over function icon
It is easy to keep track of who is collaborating on a project
Collaboration conversations can be always in view
Quire is a little different from other apps that I have tried. The design and layout doesn't seem to get in the way as much.
There is the ability to add Due Dates and Reminders
I rarely collaborate on projects with others. If I collaborated more often I might be more inclined to use Quire regularly.
I am impressed that Quire developers have reached out to me several times to asking for feedback about my usage and to answer questions that I had.
There is a detailed history of editing of each specific project

Desventajas

Like most other note taking apps available, Quire does have a somewhat rigid structure that gets in the way of productivity for me, but may be useful for others.
Navigation on the Quire screen is a little more spread out than the WorkFlowy screen. Making use of the Keyboard shortcuts is suggested
A few times I unintentionally pressed the complete button and "completed" an item on Android
I find navigating the page, using built-in calendars and other features is unnecessary for what I want to accomplish
Quire is a little slower than WorkFlowy to refresh
I am able to do pretty much everything in Quire that I can do with WorkFlowy, but it is a little more time consuming
The adding tasks and subtasks and breaking them down is a little more complicated in Quire
a benefit of WorkFlowy is that you can compose or copy and paste any portion of your entire WorkFlowy list into an email, letter, article, app or document. There is some exporting of Quire into a CSV document, which can be copied and pasted into a document with some reworking.
As much or as little of your whole WorkFlowy list can be shown at one time #n
Unlike Quire, WorkFlowy does not have predetermined frames to enter text into you can always see the entire text

Eric
  • Sector: Diseño

Best ToDo app out there

Revisado el 16/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Most features are available in the free version

Desventajas

The UI takes some time getting used to, but it's worth it

Uchechukwu
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

My review on Quire

Revisado el 27/1/2024

Quire is effective in managing task I use it as a research assistant and it works perfectly for my research work

Puntos a favor

The first thing I like is the interface It's simple clean and uncluttered making it easy to navigate. No complicated menu or confusing icons there Everything is right where you need so it is easy to add, edit and organize tasks. I like the task management feature I create tasks set due dates and assign them to my team members for me quire I see quire like having a personal assistant without the hefty paycheck. I even go as far as adding subtasks and even sub-subtask this helps me to break down big research tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks.

Desventajas

Nothing at all, I use the task management feature and I don't have reason to complian or dislike it

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great, minimal and very useful!

Revisado el 31/10/2018

I find myself very well with the quick approach of the creation of the task, both in the list view that board (clearly the inclusion of the task in lost, especially thanks to the tree mode is really fast, also excellent possibility to paste a text and convert it in single or multiple tasks I find myself very well, I hope they never change but always improve, leaving the possibility to have a dignified and democratic free plan, useful for those who do not have to make projkect management his job, but do not want to die in front of a "planned" limitation

Puntos a favor

Task tree, minimal, ability to customize with formatting and colors both tasks and descriptions, perfect switch between view list and board. At the moment the plan is totally free, I hope they do not fall into the same mistake as their competitors who will cut out the small non-profit groups that can not afford to pay such large sums (the competitors, as well as the programmed obsolescence, ride the threshold between a free useless tool and an honorable pro tool).
I hope that the free version will remain identical to the current one and the pro will have additional features

Desventajas

More than cons, I hope that the boards will no longer be in a drop-down list but viewed horizontally just like multiple excel sheets, in which there will be the various Kanban dividers (to do - on gong - complete). The chat section, which they call comments, is not very convenient. it would be useful to have it detached

Zach

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great To-Do list with excellent features and phenomenal customer support

Revisado el 11/4/2018

The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

Puntos a favor

The hierarchical ordering of tasks has allowed me to break down my to-do list into extremely organized and manageable goals. The additional functionality of Quire (priority setting, tags, filtered and sorted views, etc.) only adds to their already fantastic platform.

Additionally, their customer service is out of this world. Within several days of signing up for Quire, Crystal, a member of their team, reached out to me via email asking how I was liking the product. I responded with a question that was answered within 15 minutes (at 10pm no less). I then responded, adding that I thought the addition of data regarding the time spent on tasks would be helpful, and Crystal emailed back writing that Quire will add a timer feature for such a purpose.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software and can't wait to see it progress as its popularity increases (as I'm sure it will).

Desventajas

The only thing I would like to see that currently does not exist is the aforementioned timing data for tasks. As I said in my pro column, when I mentioned this to Crystal, I got a quick response saying that a feature would be added, so I can't say I even have any cons.

Bhikshuni
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cut down on boring & unproductive meetings!

Revisado el 27/11/2023

I have searched around for a lot of AGILE PM software pkgs and Quire is the best if you are not set up to install Taiga.io (free and open source linux based but very clunky compared to Quire). Not all tasks are defined with timeline consideration as the first priority.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive user interface with chat-note panel for tasks; browser based app easy to run on all Linux computers.

Desventajas

Outsourced secure cloud servers (AWS AZURE etc). I would much prefer if Quire controlled their own disk drivers and servers in house. Not sure if how much it cosgts for customer server installations.

Sofia
Sofia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

More than you can ask for. Easy and user-friendly interface

Revisado el 21/5/2018

Quick and simple to use, sync with calendar and great support

Quick and simple to use, sync with calendar and great support

Puntos a favor

I've been looking for an app that would allow me to track my projects and numerous daily tasks in a simple and effective way, with several subtasks and Android app. I've tested more than 40 apps and I was happily surprised with Quire. First, it is free and yet offers features that allow me to smoothly organize my work and personal agenda. I can sync it with my calendar, filter, sort and organize my tasks easily within a multi-project view. But what impressed me the most was the customer support. They asked for feedback, provided quick guidance and replied to my queries. This is something I consider very important and I've seen paid apps not replying at all to my queries so for Quire team... 5* and counting :)

The app looks and works great too. I'm loving it!
Can't wait to see further development

Desventajas

Being a free tool, Quire offers more than the basics, especially when comparing to paid competitors. I'd love to see a time tracker and maybe a generic tasks Dashboard (Kanban or similar) as I'm very visual :) But overall, for the price you pay (zero!) it's the best I've tested so far

cuma

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

unlimited tree based task maangement which is great to submit task(s) as detail as you want.

Revisado el 30/3/2018

I can manage task as detail as I want, it become more beautiful with markdown support and the task repetition feature helps a lot user with repetitive tasks.

tree based todo list.
customize-able repetitive task scheduler.
cool task filter.
awesome markdown support.
dead simple tags management.
monochrome dark theme.
offline mode support.
almost mouse-less.

Desventajas

"my task" positioned on the left panel not in the main panel. it would be great if they could displaying my task like smartfolder. all of my task automatically classified into each related project in one page. it would help me to focus only on my own tasks. I don't need to pay attention to any other task that aren't mine.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The go-to app for task management

Revisado el 1/2/2024

Puntos a favor

Ease-to-use interface and sublist functions.

Desventajas

The learning curve is kinda steep if you want to use it well. Maybe having tutorial videos will help.

Respuesta de Potix

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. You can view the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUmX2CaOr4&list=PL3CzHjyQmh4QtT7PcHOVS0Gs_P8rSmfcV

We will have periodical webinars so stay tuned and check your Quire workspace! We will announce the webinar time and date there and via email as well!