GymMaster

4,7 (152)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de gestión de membresías de gimnasios y clubes deportivos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

152 opiniones

Katalina
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Es intuitivo

Revisado el 18/7/2023

Puntos a favor

Este aplicativo es muy intuitivo y de facil aprendizaje.

Desventajas

Me ha pasado que cuando genero informes me aparecen con inconsistencias.

Santiago
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Become a master with GymMaster

Revisado el 1/10/2023

Es un excelente software,sin duda alguna los de servicio al cliente son unos masters de la atencion!

Puntos a favor

Es un software que me impacta lo mucho que ayuda a ahorrar tiempo,y el soporte al cliente es excelente,te ayudan prontamente y eficazmente con cualquier inquietud o duda

Desventajas

Nada que añadir,es muy buena opcion,por ahora no tengo algo realmente negativo a destacar

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Administracion a tu alcanse

Revisado el 4/10/2023

lleno mis expectativas ya que tiene de todo un poco para la administracion eficaz de un gimnasio

Puntos a favor

es facil de utilizar, es muy dinamica e intuitiva

Desventajas

tendrias que saber sobre el manejo de computadora y todo lo relacionado a las tecnologia

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

una app interesante no la conocia

Revisado el 4/12/2023

Puntos a favor

facil para gestionar asistencias en un gym

Desventajas

no es muy conocida y debemos indicar a las personas como descargalo

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks Alejandro, happy you're in the loop now and enjoying managing your club's attendance with us!

Clare
  • Sector: Automoción

Fantastic Software!

Revisado el 30/4/2019

While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

Puntos a favor

The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

Desventajas

I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

Jeremy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I can't recommend highly enough

Revisado el 3/5/2021

We are very happy with Gymmaster. The product itself is great, but the level and speed of support exceeds expectation. We attribute our New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards success over the last 4 years partly to the fact that we have Gymmaster as our software.

Puntos a favor

Gymmaster is very user friendly, with good permission options that allow us to offer different access to those team members that need it. We have found it easy to train new team members, as well as upskill existing team as required. The customisable options are great, as is the ability to get support when we need it! The integrations are helpful and easy, including Mailchimp, Zapier and Zoom.

Desventajas

Some of the reporting functions can be a little inconsistent at times, but support will usually remedy this quickly where required.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Jeremy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback! It's great to hear you're enjoying the system and are making use of our integrations to help streamline managing your club. We appreciate you pointing out areas we can improve for your business and will take this aboard for our future improvements to the system.

Stefanie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Revisado el 3/9/2019

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and teach yourself.

Desventajas

Support, while awesome, it is hard to remember what the time change is.

Mindbody

More robust

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Stefanie, we appreciate you taking the time to send through your feedback. We have recently expanded our international support team, and increased our support hours to make it easier to keep in touch with us.

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

GymMaster - all the gym software options and support team you need. All for a very reasonable...

Revisado el 27/5/2020

From day one, GymMaster has been an extremely professional company to work with, and the software has been nothing but positively impactful for my business. The price is so reasonable for what you get as a gym/fitness center, including full time support by email, and they always answer the phone for a support call or question I have.
At the time of the Corona virus mandatory gym closure, GymMaster was one of the first companies to reach out, with a plan/options already in place. I chose the MASS HOLD option they created, and this made things so easy during this hard time. They had quickly came up with a solution to what the gym would need within hours of us having to close the doors. So far this option they set up has been flawless, and has saved me several headaches.
They have been more than fair about invoice payments to them during this time, as I never had to ask, they stepped up and offered plans of assistance to help gyms fight through this tough time.
I will continue to use GymMaster, I have no interest in even finding another Gym Software company or service, this has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend you set your gym up with GymMaster.

Puntos a favor

I found the set-up for GymMaster software to be very easy to integrate with my business, as well as merchant service account. Clear and easy to use instructions, but what I also find extremely helpful is GymMaster staff and support team always available to help. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up basic operations of the business and also to make changes along the way, (signing-up members, changing class times, adding staff, selling online product/services). I also find beneficial that I can set up to print out any type of analytical report. The software easily checks members in by FAB or front desk staff, and the member portal works great for my member to sign-up for classes, book appts. etc on the free member portal app. If I ever need help, again GymMaster support team has always been available to help!

Desventajas

Navigating through the backend in the very beginning was a little frustrating at first, as there are a lot of options, and some of the phrasing can be a little confusing until you get used to it. Some tabs and links that can be accessed from several points, which was a bit confusing, but GymMaster staff and support team has always done a great job of helping understand the back end, answer questions and how to adjust settings specific to my business model. I can call GymMaster pretty much at anytime and they will help me make the necessary adjustments, while explaining how to do it myself for the next time. Really helpful and great instructors. They make sure you have all questions answered and things in place before the call ends.
Really friendly, helpful support team.

Hi Katie
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear GymMaster works well for your business and has provided you all the tools you require to make life easier for you.
We do take pride in providing the best support we can for our clients and that we are always here to assist wherever we can.
We hope you and your members keep safe and well during Covid-19 and don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.

Paul

Gym Master Wins.

Revisado el 26/9/2019

I have owned and managed gyms for over 18 years and used the best software providers on the market that money can buy from staff/schedules/PT's/check-ins/POS/invoicing/online stores/reporting etc, anything a gym uses I've seen in most platforms & with out a stretch GM leaves the best of them for dead. Honestly if your considering starting to use member management for your gym/PT clients or switching GM will give you everything you need. If your unsure, hook up the free trial and don't be shy to call support, I've spoken with pretty much all staff and they all go above and beyond. This is very rare to find so I can only assume management is bang on perfect.

Puntos a favor

Customization GM offers is brilliant and extremely flexible. The dashboard is accurate and doesn't require double checking in reports, it's "at a glance" format tells me all the crucial things I need to know without wasting hours of running reports and filtering in excel like other providers I've used in the past. GM has saved me time and in turn money because of this.

Boasting a huge degree of customization, I've found there's still a few things I'd like done - as soon as I raise a ticket with my request, less than 24 hours later I have a reply and usually they can provide what I've requested in the next 24 hours. AMAZING, considering other providers rarely reply to the first request at all.

Support staff are probably the best I've ever seen. Nothing's too hard, and whilst I understand I am suppose to book in training times to use the platform, they never mind if i just pick up the phone for a quick chat to query things. There customer service is that of a face to face skilled/genuine salesman, not something you expect from a tech company in another country. Not to mention the rep in accounts & the rep in development, true to there word and make it all too easy. GM You have blown me away.

Desventajas

CON: I'm addicted to using it because it's so enjoyable to use and user friendly. So that's the con, it takes up to much of my time cause I love using it. HA HA HA. Truly no con here.

Maybe some time zones get displayed in NZ rather than my Adelaide time zone. Again GM fix it straight away.

Hi Paul
WOW, we are feeling very humbled by your feedback. It's great to hear that our software has been so enjoyable to use. We also take pride in responding to clients requests as we know we are continually improving the system for our end users.
If you have any further suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to let us know, the support / development team are always ready to take the call.
Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Courtney

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Software, but a few suggestions...

Revisado el 21/9/2021

This software works great for member management, tracking classes, collecting dues, new sign-ups, and selling products.
Their are some very simple fixes that would greatly improve the quality of this software for smaller gyms.

Puntos a favor

The interface and the fact that there are explanations next to each function.
Can give members freedom to manage their account and membership through portal
The amount of fail-safe's in place to avoid mistakes or over charges
Just an excellent overall software

Desventajas

That we are unable to provide a description for our classes, but can for bookings. Our gym only offers classes, so we have no need for bookings. PLEASE ADD ONLINE DESCRIPTIONS FOR CLASSES TOO.
That we cannot put variations (size, color) on products which forces us to put in a new product for every single size and color. LOOK INTO HOW SQUARE POS FUNCTIONS WITH VARIATIONS.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Courtney, appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback and for your suggestions on future improvements!

You'll be pleased to know that online class descriptions are currently available in the system, if you'd like a hand with this please don't hesitate to reach out to support.

The point of sale improvement you mentioned is on the team's radar, I have notified them of your interest to assist in prioritizing the project.

Thanks again

raymond

Gym master app

Revisado el 4/7/2023

Puntos a favor

The scheduling was very easy for my clients to use

Desventajas

The workout feature I used a different application for that

FitSW
Tracy

Awesome Product

Revisado el 2/9/2023

Puntos a favor

Gym Master is user friendly, time friendly and integrates well with other products.The support base isamazing, so quick to help and resolve if there is ever a query

Desventajas

The billing if a members payment fails a few times it disconnects from using it and have to speak to member where in mindbody it just keeps allowing tries

Jed

Gymmaster!

Revisado el 27/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Everything! I have no complaints for Gymaster! !

Desventajas

I have no complaints, there was a little bit of a learning curb but customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Julie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Software!

Revisado el 5/7/2023

Love all the features that gymmaster provides (billing, email reminders, check-in etc)

Puntos a favor

The dashboard, the reminder emails that are automatically sent for payment reminders, the check-in logs and more

Desventajas

Not being able to use other credit card processing companies besides the ones listed in order for the billing to work.

Noel

Best for easy to use

Revisado el 13/6/2019

I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

Puntos a favor

I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

Desventajas

I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the company’s fault but it would have been nice

Kisi

Razones para elegir GymMaster

Too hard to use for staff

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients.
We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Michelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

Revisado el 17/11/2019

When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Puntos a favor

Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

Desventajas

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Hi Michelle
Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members.
Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on.
We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system.
Thank you again.

Tosha

Amazing all around!

Revisado el 30/11/2016

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Puntos a favor

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Charlie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Physiques Health and Fitness

Revisado el 30/8/2019

My experience with gym master has been really good. The support staff are awesome and are quick at getting back to you. I don't use all the bells and whistles but I know that if I ever chose to use them I could.

Puntos a favor

I like that it can manage our members in terms of automated reminders when memberships are due etc

Desventajas

I feel that we are always behind in terms of using the latest version.
I feel I never know if we are using an outdated version or not

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Charlie, we enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop new ways of letting our clients know about upgrades they can access. We look forward to updating you on these changes in the near future.

Chanda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software. Amazing customer service.

Revisado el 29/7/2017

All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company.

Puntos a favor

When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

So pleased to hear that GymMaster is the perfect solution for your business. We do strive to ensure our clients can get the most out of the system and that it can assist in making day to day operations more streamlined.

Mesphin

Great Customer Service!!!

Revisado el 13/9/2019

Great! I loved it! I wish I can keep your software but our gym membership count is not high enough.

Puntos a favor

I would say the software was great! GymMaster made fitness membership management easy. The customer service was the best I have ever experienced!

Desventajas

I never fully experienced a "mobile" component of this software.

Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a GymMaster

Better pricing and service felt better.

Hi Mesphin
Thank you for such positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear you found the software easy to use and we always take pride in our great customer service.
Wish you all the best and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist with anything else.

Dallas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software and excellent customer service

Revisado el 4/7/2019

Gym Master give us the ability to see who is coming and going from the gym during our un-staffed hours, this has given us the ability to offer our members a 24/7 gym. The reporting is clear and accurate which is something we rely heavily on to look after our members. Overall the software is easy to use and this is particularly important when we have junior staff at reception. The software is great and I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

POS is quick and easy to use. Door release is reliable. Reports are easy to create. Very user friendly.

Desventajas

I cannot fault it. Our previous software was very complicated and hard to use.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Dallas.So thrilled to hear the GymMaster software (and hardware) has played an integral part in the day to day running of your facility. We aim to make the software as user friendly as possible so all staff feel comfortable using GymMaster.
Look forward to more great years ahead.

Tomi

Gymmaster

Revisado el 22/2/2019

I tried three different software companies before switching to Gymmaster and I have found my home and unless this company shuts down I will not be leaving them.

Puntos a favor

The customer support is second to none and they actually care about you and your business. They are very prompt on fixing problems and even taking suggestions and integrating new solutions into the software. Gymmaster has made my life night and day better and takes care of all our client and payment needs.

Desventajas

There is absolutely nothing that I cannot handle about this company.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Tomi, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that GymMaster has made such positive changes to you and your members. We take pride in listening to our clients to determining their particular needs and assist where we can. Please don't hesitate to keep the suggestions coming as we are always looking for ways to improve the system for you.

Brianne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions...

Revisado el 28/6/2018

Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly.

Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.

Puntos a favor

Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Desventajas

Really, nothing. We don't utilize the schedule portion of the software (because we don't have a lot of classes) and I'd like to be able to remove that from my home screen.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's great to hear GymMaster is providing you with all the tools you need to manage your facility even when you are not onsite.
We look forward to working with you as you achieve all your business goals.

Travis

Stadium

Revisado el 24/9/2020

Pleasant, the staff have all picked it up easily and we have no dramas on boarding new staff into the system

Puntos a favor

Ease to navigate and constantly finding more features that make our jobs easier, the support we get is unreal as well! The team are always so good to deal with.

Desventajas

We where hoping there would be a manual
Of some sort sent out with our purchase of the system so that we could work through the features but even so we picked it up easy enough and with the help of the training and support team we where able to train our staff easily enough

Hi Travis
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it's always good to hear how GymMaster management software has been easy to use and that the support team have assisted you when needed.
Our manuals are generally all online, with a huge variety of supporting YouTube demonstrations to walk you through the different aspects of the system.
We look forward to working with you as you grow.

Stefan
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wish I had known about this years ago.

Revisado el 30/8/2019

All good here

All good here

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, functionality, search options, customization.

Desventajas

No problems at all, In the early days of learning the software was a little hard to get live customer support due to time zones, but they were extremely helpful.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this great review Stefan, we have expanded our support team internationally to cover more time zones now. We really appreciate your feedback.