Bookafy

4,7 (137)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software gratuito de reserva de citas online.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

137 opiniones

Nerea
Nerea
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Muy buen software

Revisado el 1/6/2023

Me ha sorprendido lo bien que funciona.

Me ha sorprendido lo bien que funciona.

Puntos a favor

Tiene un diseño muy claro, muy buena organización.

Desventajas

No tengo ninguna reclamación hasta la fecha.

Amber
Amber

• Asistencia al cliente

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Revisado el 23/8/2015

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Hello Amber, thank you for the kind words! We will work hard on customer service to earn a 5 in the future. Thank you!

Danelle
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very good software!

Revisado el 16/10/2018

I am very pleased with it. I love that I am able to easily have clients and colleagues book appointments. I it is great to able to receive payments and automate the booking with Zoom.

Bookafy makes the process a lot more simpler than the more complicated systems that I have used. Also, the customer service has been exceptional. I booked an on boarding session and the friendliness and helpfulness I received was above and beyond what was required. It was so impressive. I don't recall receiving even a tiny percentage of such an experience from customer service members of other scheduling software I have spent a lot more on.

Puntos a favor

I love the simplicity of the software. It serves as a fantastic tool for clients to book my services on or offline without hassle.

I like the one page 'website', particularly at the moment while I rebuild my business website.

I love that I can have payments made during the booking. I haven't used this feature yet though as I'm transitioning from another platform.

I also like that I can create private links to send to clients for private bookings.

The opportunity for clients to leave a review which visitors can see is a great added bonus.

I like the possibility of creating new integrations with other software.

Desventajas

I found it tricky to grasp the internal 'back office' set up at first. Probably because I was used to using different software. However, the founder has been exceptionally helpful and spent time investigating my issue. He has made suggestions that helped a great deal. His suggestions have actually helped me to better understand my use of my online calendar outside of Bookafy.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Luigi
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

We are at the limits of fraud

Revisado el 9/11/2023

Possibility of having the software in White Label

Very little assistance.
Weeks and several reminders to receive answers to very banal questions.
Platform problems of all kinds: Incorrect translations, Integrations with other apps that don't work well, White Label panel poorly built and not working.

I paid about $600 to get the White Label version that I could resell. MY customers upon registration pay Bookafy directly and then they should have paid me the share of the active accounts... But in the first 2 months of use they were never even able to show the amounts correctly in the dashboard and I did not receive any payment.
Reported the problem for weeks but no one ever responded.

I asked for a full refund given the system wasn't working but, after days and days of no response, I'm starting to think I've wasted time and money.
Unprepared and dishonest!

Drew
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This scheduling app is absolutely crushing its competitors

Revisado el 19/4/2019

I'm able to set up a scheduler *inside* a popup box within a marketing funnel (a pathway of pages that leads cold traffic to book a call). Being able to do this within a popup means my users won't need to leave the particular page where they get the invitation to book in the first place—which removes yet another step (aka 'friction point').

Puntos a favor

I use Bookafy for both myself and others. It lets me be really flexible with getting others to schedule appointments with me and the clients for whom I'm setting it up. The biggest deal that I found refreshing when I came across it was: Ability to redirect to a custom URL after booking.
I was able to leave behind a service that was almost 4x the cost… in fact, this competing service WAS more than 4x the cost considering Bookafy will allow me to set up MORE than just two "appointment types" and STILL redirect to custom URLs after the booking!
I love using it inside a popup box so users never have to leave the page. (another functionality bonus)
And in case anyone's wondering, users can also select their time zone (a pitfall of some WordPress plugins)

Desventajas

I believe it could be easier to set up and customize exactly how I want it. I think it will get there in time though; the support behind it is so responsive and they've listened to the challenges and desires that users are expressing.

MICHAEL
MICHAEL
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very good clean and easy to use interface

Revisado el 15/8/2019

It has really helped my business, as it allowed me to book appointments with potential clients.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use user interface, and has some nice integrations with 3rd party apps, like zoom, google calendar.

Desventajas

The booking page design could be better, it's design I don't like that much.

Esther

Revisado el 18/7/2019

I don't really like it. It's too hard to manage the dashboard

I don't really like it. It's too hard to manage the dashboard

Puntos a favor

I like that I can add a "book now" tab to my homepage

Desventajas

It is difficult to manage the calendar when I only need to open it up for a few days. I don't do a lot of scheduled events, but when I do host one, I need a specific time slot available for a particular day. It is very hard to get that right... I have to mess with vacation schedules

Ivan
Ivan

Customer service is great

Revisado el 22/8/2015

Even though there are a few things I couldnt figure out right away... Jason was quick to assist with any method possible to help. He even logged into my wordpress website an installed the iframe code... no extra charge. Just good ol fashion customer service... going the extra mile! Within hours, I was all set up and ready to go and still had the support to customize everything to my own company building greater relationships with my clients.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Ivan, thank you for your feedback and glad Jason was able to help! Keep in contact if we can help with anything in the future!

Alex
Alex

Simply Awesome!

Revisado el 23/8/2015

We looked at virtually every scheduling software out there and Bookafy has been a great experience. The cost is crazy low (don't tell them), the service has been really good (ive called and emailed a few times), its really easy to use, it has been a real breeze for my staff and receptionists to learn and implement the system pretty seamlessly into our business. The Bookafy customer service agent we have been working with is Sarah and she has been incredible.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Hey Alex, thank you for the nice review of Bookafy! We really appreciate the feedback!

Sarah
Sarah

• Asistencia al cliente

Easy, Awesome, Super Fast!!!

Revisado el 23/8/2015

I would like to thank my Bookafy team for an extremely easy and lightening fast implementation. Everything was very easy to understand and I appreciated having them take me through the system while on the phone. We had everything up and running within one day and I felt confident that their team was always there if I had any questions. Really happy!

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Hi Sarah, thank you for your nice words and the nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time give your feedback!

Stuart
Stuart

• Asistencia al cliente

I love new start up businesses that kick butt

Revisado el 20/9/2015

I go out of my way to work with small start ups when possible. Most of the time it's a disaster. In this case, Bookafy is so darn good I could shout it from the roof tops. These guys are on to something really big and I have been telling everyone I know. Also, I called in and one time the owner answered the phone to help... he was super nice and helpful. I love Bookafy!

Usuario verificado

Revisado el 18/4/2020

so so

so so

Puntos a favor

it is relatively easy to install on your web and it is free

Desventajas

i think if you are an app you it is imperative that your app work across all across the board on the most popular devise therefore for it not to work on the iphone is quite shocking

Katie
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

My Booking Program

Revisado el 8/1/2019

Overall I haven't missed an appointment, as I have a terrible memory. I like this and I like the branded homepage, even though the url is bookafy, I don't mind.

Puntos a favor

- Different color coded appointment types
- sync with calendar (outlook calendar)
- e-mail reminders
- e-mails client after booking appointment so they can leave a review.

Desventajas

- didn't sync with my apple account. (this was a big CON for me as my phone is an IPHONE but i found it synced well with my outlook calendar so that's what I use now.)
- I wish they had a mobile app!!!! (work on this!)

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Hey, we definitely sync with Icloud/Iphone. we can help you get it connected if you would like. do you want to book a call with us at https://demo.bookafy.com

Tari

Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking

Revisado el 23/8/2015

So there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQuest and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of
customer support from our current solutions... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Bookafy would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Bookafy. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Bookafy and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Bookafy. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Sarah) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again. Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Bookafy appears to still be the best available option.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Tari, thank you for the nice review!

Stephanie

Best Customer Service!

Revisado el 12/11/2015

When I found Bookafy it was amazing to me how much they offered in comparison to other scheduling software without the ridiculous price tag and fine print. I actually told them that I think they should raise prices, and they said We are happy having a low monthly fee, no set up fee... and a lot of companies using it, we have no plans to change pricing. It sounded to me like they get that comment a lot, and knew exactly what to say... and frankly the answer was very refreshing... Not trying to pilfer small businesses, just
trying to make a great product. I was thrilled to find an honest company thatwas genuinely concerned in creating a product that could help me be more successful. Everyone I have talked to from Bookafy has been completely awesome to work with! The Bookafy set up team really went above and beyond to discover ways to use Bookafy software that worked for my unique business. Really Great!

Thank you Stephanie!

Lary

Ill be honest!

Revisado el 22/8/2015

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little Start video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Lary, thanks for your honesty! I really appreciate your feedback!

Luis
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good online scheduling software

Revisado el 20/9/2018

Bookafy is a great way to offer customers the possibility of booking a session with you and accept payments in advance. However, their user interface and customisation options need a lot of work and maybe having so many options in the back-end make it somewhat complicated to get it up and running at first.

What I like about Bookafy:
- Many features which make it a complete customer scheduling solution.
- Accept payments upon reservation
- Integration with main calendar apps (Google, Apple, Outlook, etc.)
- You can add team members and separate booking times.

It is, in general, a very complete booking solution.

Desventajas

I find that Bookafy is slightly complicated to set up. Plus their user interface can be quite unfriendly at times. The booking landing page is virtually impossible to edit, besides changing the background picture and logo.

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Luis! I appriate the feedback... and we took your review to heart. We have made a ton of changes, and I think you will really like what we have done. Are you up for giving it another try? I would love to know what you think of all the updates!

Emily

• Asistencia al cliente

Casey is Great to work with

Revisado el 27/11/2015

We have a sales organization, and we use Bookafy to schedule our calls and meetings... and I worked with Casey early on to get our account all set up and working perfectly. There are so many options to customize, so I definitely recommend that new users do a walk through with the bookafy staff to make sure you are fully utilizing the software. Really great and has been working wonders in our business! Ps, I think casey is the owner... and it was pretty cool to have him help us with customer service and never made a deal about it... I didn't know he was the owner until long after... I guess that is what humble service looks like!

Dani

• Asistencia al cliente

One of the best business decisions in over 20 years!

Revisado el 20/9/2015

Switched to Bookafy almost a year ago now. One of the best business decisions I have made in over 20 years in the massage industry. Great product, great support. I studied the competition for six months before going with Bookafy. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I wanted to find a good fit. What I liked about Bookafy then has only gotten better in time, as
they role out improvements on a regular basis. I love the software then, and I really love it now! If you are looking for software for your small business, look no further!

Respuesta de Bookafy Scheduling

Hello Dani, thank you for your nice review.

Gary

Bookafy is Amazing!!

Revisado el 12/11/2015

I work for a company that manages over 75 locations nationwide. We have utilized a few other software platforms and Bookafy is by far the best to work with. I like two things in particular, 1. I can customize so much. From staff schedules to service stat times, colors, branding,etc. There is so much to customize for my business and for each of our specific locations. 2. Their support staff is fantastic. They are always available to help, they never complain for my many (maybe too many) questions. They are really nice and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Leslie

• Asistencia al cliente

Hello Sanity, goodbye the old crazy me!

Revisado el 3/12/2015

I schedule all of the parent teacher conferences at our school, and three times per year I feel like I am going crazy. The razzle frazzle that it takes to book nearly 900 families with nearly 50 teachers is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Then... we started using Bookafy. Seriously, this is ridiculous how easy it is. I send an email, and that's it. Then I am back to doing useful things in the office instead of going B.A.N.A.N.A.S! Sorry, I am just a little excited!

Marty

Powerful Software

Revisado el 12/2/2016

We are using the software for our business coaching company. We have 7 coaches that are working in almost every time zone with customers throughout the world. We have loved working with Bookafy and it has been invaluable. We drive all of our customers to schedule appointments on our website, and all of our staff use the staff links on their email signatures to set up appointments directly with them. It is tremendous!

Greg

Couldn't be Happier!' Brian

Revisado el 12/11/2015

As a current user of Bookafy, I am now quite loyal to product. The benefits are great and couldn't imagine life without it. Sarah from their customer service team has been a tremendous help in customizing out account for our team. We are really happy and quite thankful. I know it is a bit cliché to say, but this software saves me so much time it is ridiculous. Love it!

Todd

• Asistencia al cliente

Great software for my medium sized massage studio

Revisado el 11/2/2016

Bookafy is Easy to use, has great features, and is Reliable, Cost Effective and overall huge time saver. Bookafy so far has saved me a lot of money and time. As a small studio this system has worked wonders for us and simplified our appointment booking process for guest and my employees. I would recommend the system to other studios.

Michelle

Happy Happy Customer

Revisado el 16/9/2015

I have used your services off and on for the last year and have loved every minute of it! I have not ever had any problems or issues at all! I also love that it seems daily you guys add new features, integrations and make it prettier and easier and easier to use. Your product just gets better and better! Keep up the good work!